Captain Emrah Jackson Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held me firmly and took my struggles as a more amorous nature.

"Getting frisky again?" he asked.

What had I done? This was a nightmare. My memories were scattered and dull. I knew he had undressed me but then what?

I told him to stop but he was eager to continue. His hand was in the waistband of my panties and he was pulling them down.

"Stop," I said firmly

"This is what you want, you've been teasing me all night," he mumbled.

He was going to fuck me and I couldn't stop him. I didn't care about losing my mission now, I just wanted to get out of here. While I was trying to squirm away he was trying to get on top of me. I was fighting a losing battle.

"I want to be inside of you," he whispered.

I managed to get a hand free and I slapped him across the face.

"Why did you do that?" he asked with an annoyed tone.

"Get off me," I hissed.

He started to tell me I was making a mistake and that if I behaved he could make life very easy for me.

I didn't want to hear it. I wriggled out from underneath him.

"Where are my clothes I asked as I got to my feet.

"Get back into bed Emrah, you don't want me going to the Admiral."

I ignored him and went into the living area. I was still feeling the effects of the alcohol and it was hard to focus clearly.

I found my uniform next to the couch. As I struggled to dress Gant came into the room. He had put on a robe and his face was beet red.

"You are making a mistake," he said firmly.

"You are a pig," I muttered.

"And you're a slut, Emrah. Get back into bed and we can be friends again."

I wanted to slap him again. I had been wrong about him this whole time. I should have told them at the court martial what he had done. He was no better than the man who had owned me.

He watched me as I fastened my trousers. There was a leer on his face. It was the same one I had seen from many powerful men. He didn't see me as a person but as an object. I could only imagine what he had done with my unconscious body.

"You took advantage of me," I said quietly.

He shook his head and told me it was me that came onto him.

"We'll see what the Admiral has to say about it."

He laughed as I made my way out into the corridor.

I wasn't going to see her now. It would be my word against his. I headed towards the docking bay. I was going straight back to the Trinidad.

************

Once back in my quarters, I had a cold shower. The water revived me and I washed thoroughly trying to get his smell off my body. There were a few hours before our day cycle and after a few coffees and with a fresh uniform, I went to see Harmon. He had already been informed about my mission. I didn't mention what had happened with Gant, there didn't seem much point.

"You are taking Carletti and Bonnet with you," Harmon told me. I couldn't argue. "And some Marines too."

I would need a crew and there was no better choice than the women from the Siren's Kiss.

The first person I approached was Berta. She was in the Trinidad's brig and was reading a book when I approached her. I told her that having her along would really help with the deception.

"Sorry, Emrah, I have to say no. I was born to be a pirate, not a UEN puppet."

I couldn't blame her for saying no. All the other senior officers declined too. Even Martina.

I had nothing to offer them. Once this mission was done I couldn't even promise them freedom.

"Emrah," Berta called out as I was leaving. "Are you sure this is what you want?"

I looked down at my uniform and then to her. "The UEN is much my birthright as piracy is yours."

"Be careful Emrah, and take care of my ship," she said as I left.

As I made my way to the cargo hold I thought about what she had said. This was a dangerous thing to be doing. It was hearing Talia's name that made me make the decision. I had to at least try to get to her before the UEN did. Just to see, to try and understand who she was now.

I hated her for a long time. In fact, I had wanted her dead. After my court-martial though I could now start to see why she was the way she was. The UEN was many things but caring it wasn't. They'd abandoned her and were now reaping the results. We all were.

I spoke to my old crew briefly and in a straightforward way. I made no promises about their future. In the end, ten of them decided to come along, Roki included. Ava volunteered too, but I had to say no to her. She was far too inexperienced and I wasn't going to risk her life like that.

"So you are the Captain now?" Roki asked.

"Always have been."

**************

Time was of the essence as Gant could still throw a spanner in the works for me. I gathered the people I was taking and sent them over to the Siren's Kiss. It was shipshape and ready to go. All we had to do was to remove the explosives. I asked some of the girls if we could even run the ship with so few. It would be possible, but not ideal.

I held a brief meeting on the bridge. I introduced the UEN officers to the girls. There were no friendly smiles, that would have to change. We were supposed to be a crew.

"As most of you already know, many pirate ships are in the Biorian system ready to fight the UEN. We are going to go there and pose as one of them. Once there we will be using a single-band transmitter to relay information in real-time back to the fleet. We are also going to be keeping our eyes and ears open for any tactical advantages."

"Are we going to have to fight?" one of the girls asked.

I shook my head. "Once the battle starts, we will retreat at our best possible speed."

"Are the UEN going to win?"

"You saw the size of the capital ship out there."

We discussed our roles. With so few of us, it was going to be a lot of work. There wouldn't be much downtime. I even told Carletti that some of her Marines would have to work maintenance roles. Thankfully she didn't have a problem with that.

"One more thing," I said as I began to unbutton my tunic. "We need to look like and act like pirates."

Roki fetched a couple of spare coveralls and handed them out. Bonnet and Caletti didn't look too happy, but it needed to happen. We hadn't the time to go back to the Trinidad and I ordered our uniforms to be incinerated.

**********

I handed out jobs and told Carletti to assemble her Marines in the cargo hold. With such a small crew we were going to be very busy. Naturally, I made Bonnet my second officer.

Carletti was in the hold with the Marines. They had changed into coveralls and looked quite the motley crew.

"You're going to have to dump those laser rifles. We carry mauler pistols on this ship."

No one looked happy at that order, but I told them that if we were boarded we'd have to look authentic.

They were all clean-shaven and had military haircuts. I found a patch of grease on the deck and rubbed some of it against my fingers.

"You can't look like you are fresh out of the academy," I said as I rubbed it in one of the Marines' hair.

"Do you want us to get tattoos as well?"

I shrugged and told her that it couldn't hurt. Some of the Marines laughed and looked keen.

I took Carletti to the side and told her that if we were discovered we might have to fight our way out. That would be up to her and the Marines.

************

We were on our way within the hour. It would take two days to make the trip. The fleet would be following behind and at a slower speed. As were reached the maximum comms range I got a message from Harmon. He wished us luck.

I needed quarters for myself. With the ship so empty I had my pick. I didn't want my old ones, not after Sakura had occupied them. Berta would have been fitting but felt odd to me. I decided on Martina's old quarters. They were close to the bridge and looked reasonably clean.

I had only been in there a few minutes when there was a buzzing at the door.

"It's open," I called out.

It was Roki

"This is the third room I've tried," she said with a smile.

"You should be in the engine room, we can't spare your time."

I know she said and bounded over to me. "But I have to tell you something."

Instead of speaking, she kissed me hard on the lips. We embraced tightly, but I had to break it, we had work to do.

"There will be time later," I said softly.

Then she said something that took me unawares.

"Let's not go to the Biorian system, let's go somewhere else."

I chuckled and told her we had our mission.

"You are a pirate Emrah," she said and lay her head on my shoulder. "We both are."

I held her tightly and told her we had to face reality.

"Reality is what we make it, you don't owe them anything."

Maybe that was true.

"We can minimise casualties. You didn't see what they did to Ferrin."

"It's because Talia is there isn't it."

I had only ever spoken to her briefly about my old life. It was time to tell her the full story.

I sat her down on the bunk and told her from the beginning. Once I was finished she told me she didn't understand.

"Are you going to kill her or rescue her?"

"I don't know I said honestly. "I was her Captain, I said and felt myself choke up. "She was my responsibility. Apart from me, she is the only thing left of the Calypso. Five hundred people died Roki. All of them were my responsibility."

"You were attacked, it wasn't your fault."

"Maybe I said, but I have to end this once and for all."

"Then what?"

I shrugged I didn't know. I had my Captaincy back, but there was no chance I would be given command of a ship again.

"I think I would resign, live on Earth. Do something else."

She asked if they let ex-pirates on Earth.

"Would you come with me?" I asked, quietly.

She nodded. "I would."

I hugged her again and felt tears prick my eyes.

"I hate it when you cry," she said with a laugh.

"Come on," I said and got up. "We've got a job to do."

I had to go back to the bridge and walked with Roki.

"Are there any oceans on Earth?"

"Yes, I said with a laugh, "There's six or twelve, there's a lot anyway."

"Do you have a house?"

"No house."

"Are we gonna live on a boat?"

I shook my head. Roki had a great way of cheering me up.

"I guess we'd have to stay with my sister."

She stopped dead in her tracks. "You have a sister?" She asked with her mouth agape.

"Two."

*********

I had left Bonnet in charge of the bridge, and when I returned she jumped up out of the command chair and stood to attention.

"Don't do that," I said. "Be less formal," I instructed.

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Call me Emrah too," I said as I sat in the command chair.

I liked Bonnet. Not only had she done an admiral job in defending me at my court-martial, but I could tell she was a good officer. She had a pleasant way about her that was hard to ignore.

"What does it feel like to be in command again?" she asked.

"This will be my last command, officially, anyway."

"Do you really think that? You are still a Captain"

I nodded. "When we get back to Earth they will stick me behind a desk. If I'm really lucky they might let me command a garbage scow."

"Can I ask you something Emrah?"

"Sure."

"If we didn't find you, do you think you would have ever come back?"

It was a tough question to answer. I wanted to be honest with her.

"I don't think so. The UEN was my life, it was easy to give up. I never married or had children."

"You have one now," she said.

That was right, I did. Delphine, who was now on her way to Earth. I should have spent more time with her, and I was now regretting that.

***********

The Siren's Kiss was well out of range of the fleet now and travelling through empty space. Bonnet was getting some rest and I was idly watching the view screen. It was time for me to do the same.

"Call me if you pick up any contacts," I said and made my way to my quarters.

As soon as I entered the smell of cigar smoke hit my nostrils.

It was Roki, she was in bed smoking one of Martina's thin cigars. I was going to tell her to put it out but I just smiled and watched her. There was a thin sheet covering her body and I knew she was naked underneath it.

"Where did you find that?"

"I've been snooping," she said and took a long drag. "You'll never guess what else I found."

"Go on," I said and approached the bed.

She smiled and pulled out a small pair of panties and swung them in the air.

"You found her underwear?" I asked with puzzlement.

"They aren't hers," she said with a sly grin. "They are yours."

I reached out and took them, They were indeed mine and I asked her where she got them.

"In Martina's drawer. She must have swiped them."

I didn't believe it and shook my head.

"Probably a mix-up."

"Not just yours either, she has quite the collection."

I laughed and asked Roki if she wanted them.

"I'd rather have the ones you have on now," she said.

"Put that out then," I said and gestured to the cigar.

She shook her head playfully and put it between her lips. I could already feel the anticipation building in me. It had been so long since we had been together. It felt surreal that we would be again.

"You know I am your Captain now," I said and started to pull the sheet away from her body.

"And I'm the chief engineer which makes me an officer too," she said and blew a large plume of smoke toward the ceiling.

She smiled as I pulled the sheet over her breasts. They were just as perky as I remembered them. I had my own smile as I revealed her legs. There was no hint of shyness as I gazed at her naked form.

"I think you should take off your clothes too Captain," she said and stubbed out the cigar.

I wasn't going to argue and kicked off my boots.

Moments later we were kissing. Our naked bodies pressed together on the bed. The months of separation melted away and it felt like we had never been apart.

I let her take the lead. I wanted to feel her eagerness. She told me what to touch and where to kiss her. I was like a puppy with her. I let her eat my pussy first. I didn't want her to stop and cried out in deep ecstasy. Then she wanted the same. It was wonderful to taste and smell her skin again. She ran her fingers through my hard and caressed my neck and I brought her to a quivering climax.

Afterwards, she lay back and I stroked her soft skin.

"We have to sleep," I said.

She took my hand and kissed it. and told me she never wanted to be apart again.

"I want to have a happy ending."

We were going into a very dangerous situation, but I told her that I did too.

*************

"We are coming up on the Biorian system," Bonnet said.

"Okay," I said from the command chair. "Start scanning as soon as you get any contacts. The more data we capture the better."

We cut our power in half and took the ship slowly into the system.

Roki was on the bridge monitoring the engineering station. I could see the worry on her face. We were all worried. If this fleet detected our deception we wouldn't stand a chance.

"Receiving a comms signal," Bonnet said.

"Put it on the screen."

A man's face appeared on the screen. He was no pirate and I guessed he was some sort of Biorian official. He asked us what our intentions were.

I spoke clearly and told him we wanted to join the fleet.

"One second," he said and disappeared.

"Ready the jump engines," I said. I had to be cautious.

Seconds later the man reappeared and gave us a set of coordinates to head towards.

"So far so good," I said.

We made our way further into the system until we started to pick up contacts from the fleet.

"There are about forty ships," Bonnet said as she started to collect data. We would be sending the data back to the UEN fleet in microbursts.

"How are the engines Roki?" I asked, trying to ease the tension.

"All green Captain."

As we got closer I asked Roki if she could recognise any of the ships.

"A few seem familiar," she said. "Shame Berta isn't here."

I had a look myself. I saw a ship that I hadn't seen in two years. It was the Spartan.

"That's Talia's ship," I said to Bonnet. "That's the ship that destroyed the Calypso."

I tried to mask my emotions but seeing that ship again brought all those memories back for me.

"It's very large, she commented.

That was true, the Siren's Kiss was tiny in comparison.

As we positioned ourselves in the coordinates, we got a message on our comms. It was advising us that we were going to be subjected to an inspection. A shuttle was being sent over.

I opened the ship's comms and told the crew to prepare. Each of the Marines would be paired with one of our girls. It would hopefully give the impression they were pirates too. We'd have to cut our transmissions to the fleet while they were onboard too.

I was going to take Roki with me to meet them but I decided to take Bonnet instead. I wanted to keep her close.

"Roki you are in charge of the bridge," I said, and she looked overjoyed to be given such a responsibility.

***********

As we walked down to the hold I told Bonnet to relax.

"Try to swagger," I said with a smile.

"None of my training prepared me for this," she said.

"They will be just checking our firepower and effectiveness, nothing more."

We watched as the shuttle came into the hold. Both of us had mauler pistols strapped to our thighs. I told her if it went sideways she should try to find shelter and wait for the Marines.

Six men disembarked which was more than I expected. They weren't pirates and all wore similar uniforms. I guessed they were officials from the Biorian government. It was going to be a lot easier than I expected.

The leader was a chubby man in his forties. He introduced himself as Commander Anax.

"I am Captain Emrah Jackson, and this is First Officer Bonnet," I said.

"This is the Siren's Kiss?" he asked with a pleasant smile.

"It is, and we are pleased to be in your fleet."

He nodded with another smile. This was no soldier, this was someone that worked in logistics. His uniform was clean and his hands were soft.

"I noticed some damage to your hull. Did the UEN do that?"

I shook my head and told him the damage was done a while ago.

He wanted to know where we'd been and I was as honest as I could be. It seemed they didn't want to search the ship and were satisfied to just ask me questions face to face. I listed off our weapons and ships compliment.

"Okay, ladies, do you want to show me to the bridge and you can get me speed on operations."

"I'm sorry," I said, "why do you need to know about our operations?"

"For the battle, I will be staying onboard as a liaison for the fleet."

That wasn't what I wanted to hear.

His men returned to the shuttle and I asked him if it was really necessary for him to stay.

"Believe me, when the battle starts you will want me here."

I couldn't argue with his logic. This fleet was a hodge podge of pirate ships. Organising them would be a nightmare. I should have really figured out this earlier.

We made our way back to the bridge with our unwanted guest. I knew we couldn't just kill him. He would be in contact with the fleet and his disappearance would cause undue suspicion.

*********

I used the comms to tell the crew about Anax and told them to give him all the support he needed.

"I didn't realise it was going to be a mostly female crew," Anax said with glee as he stood next to my command chair.

"It used to be all female," I said, "We had to take on new personnel."

"Some of the ships out there are all male, I'm glad I got stuck here."

I smiled politely and asked him if he thought the UEN was going to attack.

"Doubt it, once they see our fleet they will turn tail and run."

"I'm ready for a fight," Roki said from her engineering station. She really got into the role and said she was looking forward to killing people from Earth.