Captain Jack gets his Doctor

Story Info
Doctor Who fan-fiction. Thirteen and Captain Jack Harkness.
1.7k words
4.42
5.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bh76
Bh76
2,762 Followers

Author's note: This is a quick moment between weary travelers. If you are not familiar with the British TV show Doctor Who, you will be lost. If you are familiar, please enjoy. -BH

****

The thirteenth (possibly fourteenth or more depending on unanswered questions) incarnation of the Doctor was sitting on the side of a cliff on Earth, watching a boat in the near distance. She was depressed having separated from her latest companions. She always hated parting from her friends who became family. Yaz, Graham, and Ryan certainly became like family to her over their time and adventures together.

It never lasts but always hurts the same when they move on.

She made over a dozen trips along her timeline, looking up old friends but never greeting them. They'd never recognize her as The Doctor, so as long as the TARDIS was out of sight, she would be anonymous.

That trip, she was watching Peri Brown at the moment she joined The Doctor's travels.

The Doctor had given up his fifth incarnation for Peri while they had spectrox poisoning by giving her the little bit of bay's milk antidote they had. He never regretted it and was happy she lived on and ultimately married King Yrcanos.

She watched and smiled as her old companion Turlough rescued Peri from drowning and set her on the shore. So young, so innocent, Peri had no idea of the journey that was ahead of her.

She blew Turlough and Peri an anonymous kiss and headed back to her little blue box.

Goodbye, old friends.

"Peri looked hot in that bikini. You could've had some fun with her," Captain Jack Harkness said turning from the monitor as The Doctor walked into the bigger on the inside police box.

"Shame on you for thinking that," The Doctor spat, knowing she could've had the kind of fun Jack was referring to with a lot of her companions over her lifetimes.

"Come on, Doctor. Amy, Rose, Clara? Hell, Sarah Jane Smith would've been more than willing to be your sex toy during your travels."

The Doctor knew he was right. Over the years any number of her companions had fallen in some form of love with her past incarnations.

"I bet Leela would've been a hell of a good time. I should probably look her up sometime."

"You'll do no such thing!" She shrieked.

He laughed and hugged her.

"Easy, I'm only joking. I do want to give this form a spin since you wouldn't let me corrupt your body the first time we traveled together. Mm, that ninth incarnation was nice, and don't get me started on ten."

She laughed and pushed him away.

"You're a cheeky bugger, aren't you?"

"Come on, who are we visiting next? That cute little Adric? How about Ace?"

"Adric was from E-Space and we certainly aren't going there. No, I think I'm done for now. Let's just move on for a while."

She sighed remembering the loss of her friend Adric. He was so young, so full of life.

****

Jack was sitting in the hot tub in one of the TARDIS' countless rooms when The Doctor walked in. He looked up from his glass of brandy and laughed.

"My, oh my!"

"Don't laugh at me!"

"You look, well, it's a look."

She looked down at her rainbow-colored one-piece bathing suit. It had ruffles around the edges of the legs and arms.

"I don't know what's worse, that swimwear or the technicolor jacket and perm you had before."

"Whatever," she said deflated.

"Why bother with the suit? It's just us and I'm not wearing anything."

He spread his arms and his lack of clothes became evident as his erection bobbed in the water.

Well, now I know my lady parts are working.

She felt her arousal tingle, "That's quite a..."

"It's called a cock, Doctor."

"You would call it that," she mocked with her own cheeky grin.

She slid into the relaxing hot water and sighed, "Best upgrade ever."

She looked down, trying to be inconspicuous, to see the magnificent penis beside her. He noticed and flexed it up in the water.

He handed her a glass and she sipped it, "Brandy?"

"Slim pickings here, but there always seems to be some Aldebaran Brandy lying around."

"For stodgy old men, I think," she said toasting his glass.

"You're far from old and even farther from being a man now," he said sliding over so close as to almost touch her.

"I would've loved to see you as a hot little redhead but you're a damn good-looking blonde."

She laughed, "I keep waiting to be ginger, maybe next time?"

He leaned over and kissed her cheek. She didn't back away so he swiped at her earlobe with his tongue.

"Jack?"

"Go with it, I've wanted you for—well, who knows how long it's been?"

He kissed her lips and she parted them slightly accepting his kiss if not partially returning it. His Brandy-coated tongue briefly licked her lip as he pulled away.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?"

She smiled demurely, "No, I suppose not."

The Doctor was never a sexual being. Sex simply wasn't important to him in the first dozen incarnations. Certainly, she (as a male) was not a virgin before, but when her twelfth self regenerated into a female she wondered if she was technically a virgin again.

She felt the tingling in her loins and didn't understand where her sudden attraction to the lothario, Captain Jack Harkness, came from. Jack was an Omni-sexual who had no qualms about from who or what he obtained his sexual gratification.

She considered, briefly, the ramifications of having sex with him. She knew she didn't know what to do as a female but was beyond sure Jack knew why to do with her.

Her aroused body decided for her and she rose out of the water and sat on the edge of the large tub, her nipples hard as stone and showing Jack her excitement."

"There are other places to kiss, Jack."

He smiled and stood before her, his throbbing cock mesmerizing her. He slid off the straps of her bathing suit and admired her breasts as he slid the silky material lower.

He took a breast into his mouth and nibbled gently.

"Oh, heavens," she moaned as he tweaked her other nipple. "That feels amazing," she sighed as he sucked, marking her pale white skin.

He kissed lower, down her stomach until he reached the suit. "May I?" He asked. She nodded assent with a smile and he slid them off completely.

He smiled at her sparse blonde curls and took in the aroma of her arousal as he lowered his face to her sex.

"Whoa!" She cried as he flicked his tongue across her engorged clit. He's never seen one so pronounced and wondered if it was because of her two hearts pumping blood to the region or if it were simply how Gallifreyans were built.

She shuddered as he licked her slit and lips. "Your body is very human-like," he said remembering some of the other humanoids he'd been with who were different from humans in some ways.

"Shut up and finish your job, Captain."

"Yes, Ma'am," he smirked and dove back to his task.

She shivered as her first orgasm approached, "Oh, Jack, I've never...I...oh, yes!"

He licked her hole and sensitive clit in alternating motions. Her body continued to quiver, rolling into multiple orgasms as Jack assaulted her body.

She reveled in the feeling, her first sexual experience as a female was more than she could've hoped for. Her guilt for it coming from Jack's tongue didn't get in the way.

As she came down from her bliss she lifted his head and smiled at his grinning face dripping with her juices. "That was incredible, Jack. I had no idea it could be so wonderful."

"Not to sound too cocky, but we haven't even started the good part yet." He lined up his large glans and pressed into her hungry pussy.

"Oh..." she sighed as he penetrated her to her fullest depth. Jack's long, thick shaft rubbed every sensitive nerve she had.

"So good, Jack, so bloody good."

He shook his head knowing she was about to lose her mind when he started fucking her.

He pulled out and began to slowly make love to her. He knew she needed to get used to him as it was her first time. He wondered briefly about her species not having a hymen but let that thought slip as her tight pussy grabbed his cock tighter with each thrust.

Her eyes rolled back and he knew she was close so he sped up, nearly rocking her off of the edge of the tub.

Water splashed as she shook and he slammed. "Yes! Like that, hard...f-fast, yes!"

She shook in his arms and her heels pulled his butt into her. "I'm cumming again!" She shouted as his sweat dripped onto her stomach. "Ah!" She screamed before falling limp in his embrace.

He slowed to just enough pace to keep himself primed. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled. "Go ahead, Captain. Finish yourself off."

He kissed her deeply as he slammed into her harder and faster than before. Water was flying everywhere as he pounded and groaned, "I'm so close, Doctor."

"Do it, Jack! I want to feel it."

Moments later he shot rope after rope into her well-fucked pussy.

"My word, I felt your cum hit my insides. This body is amazing."

He laughed and kissed her.

As he softened and slid out of her, she looked deeply into his eyes, "I wonder if I'm pregnant now?"

He coughed and fell back onto the seat. She laughed and said, "Come on, Jack. What bigger adventure could there be?"

She sighed contentedly and slipped into his arms. She knew that after opening that door, she could never close it again. As long as she traveled with Jack, she would be at his mercy sexually.

Jack kissed the top of her head and asked, "I wonder what the silver fox is up to right now?"

"Don't even think about it," she said. "Don't even think about it."

He laughed and wondered what the future would hold for them.