Captain Peggy Carter Futa

Story Info
Captain Peggy Carter and Steve Rogers confess their love.
2.9k words
4.58
13.7k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the height of World War 2, inside a military base, the sounds of fists hitting a punching bag can be heard echoing throughout the facility. They were so loud that one could mistake it for an entire platoon of grown men training their day away. But it was just a single woman...

Peggy Carter, also known as Captain Carter, the hero of the Allies and first superhuman. In her past, she'd have to wear a skirt and heels to appease the men of the era who saw her as nothing more than a dainty creature to look down on. But now she stands far taller than any grown man, with broad shoulders, toned thighs, and strong enough to bench press cars.

"Take it easy on that poor punching bag, Peggy. You already wrecked 15 of his other brothers."

Steve Rogers, a hero in another parallel universe, watches Peggy train with admiration. He bears no resentment towards Peggy for taking the super soldier serum for herself, it was a dire situation and she simply took charge. If anything, seeing her strength and valor just increased the feelings Steve was developing for the British agent, from the moment he saw her alluring eyes and fiery red hair.

Peggy chuckles at his joke, he always knew the right way to compliment a gal.

"You may be right, but I can't help but try to impress the handsome man observing me working out. Would you say that I've swept you off your feet?"

"That, and more. I could skim the whole dictionary, but the best word to describe you is amazing, Peggy. It makes me feel kind of sorry for Hydra, having to face a hero like you."

"Well, Steve... I have to say, the enhanced strength and stamina helps, but the thing that gives me the most motivation to keep fighting the good fight... Is you. Standing on the front lines right beside me, risking your life while helping me."

"Believe me. The honor is all mine~"

Peggy Carter takes off her boxing gloves and throws them near the 15 punching bags on the floor. She walks up to Steve, who is already short and thin by most regular standards, but compared to the Amazonian Peggy, he barely reaches half her height and muscle tone.

She takes his hands into her own, and the pair of veterans stare into each other's eyes. This loving moment, however, is interrupted when Steve feels something hard rubbing against his stomach. Something that neither of them could ignore, as the visible outline of Peggy's massive cock made it clear she was gifted in every way.

"U-Um, sorry Steve. I'm still not used to... That thing. I just got caught up in the moment."

"H-Hey, no worries. The serum was designed for a man after all, so it's just part of the perks. Gotta say though, I wish I was able to follow through with the experiment, if it meant I'd get enhanced like that."

"Oh stop it, you~ You're perfect just the way you are. Every step of the way, even when the general and soldiers looked at me like a monster, or just a woman, you treated me with respect. There's no one I'd rather have at my side than you."

"Yeah, I can tell. You might want to learn to get a handle on that thing before you poke an eye out. Haha~"

Peggy closes her eyes and steels herself for what she's about to say. It's been lingering in her mind for a few weeks now, but she's always hesitated because even the kind, understanding man that was Steve Rogers might think even this is too much. But war has no guarantees, and the last thing Captain Carter wants is regrets, from either of them. She opens her eyes and begins her request:

"Well... Now that you mention it... Out of everything that's changed, that appendage has been the most frustrating to deal with. I'll be fine one moment, and then you walk in with that cute smile and thin waist of yours and then... It rises to the occasion."

"O-Oh... So, you're saying... You see me that way?"

"I don't mean to gross you out, but I can't help it. It's becoming more and more frequent, no matter how I, um... Tend to it. Steve... I like you. More than anyone in my life.

"I wish things weren't so complicated, but this is my body now. I understand if you aren't willing to deal with a woman that has so much extra to deal with. But I simply must ask... Will you help me with it?"

Steve Rogers shuts his eyes and thinks for a moment. Captain Carter is beginning to fear a sudden rejection of the only man that could ever love her as she is now. However, Steve opens his eyes and hops up to plant a quick kiss on Peggy's cheek. She's left blushing and stunned.

"Peggy, nothing would make me happier~"

"O-Oh Steve... You wonderful man~ Let's get going then, shall we?"

Peggy scoops up Steve in her arms in a bridal carry and begins running at superhuman speeds to a nearby town, where the pair quickly check-in to a hotel. The receptionist is stunned to see such a huge woman carrying a man like he was nothing, but a quick slam on the desk from Peggy made the receptionist give them a vacant room.

As soon as the door locks, Peggy holds Steve up to her face and pushes her tongue into his mouth, and the tiny man reciprocates the deep kiss. After so many heated battles together, the two lose themselves in their burning passion. Peggy is holding up Steve by cupping his ass in her firm hands, as he wraps his arms around the back of her neck.

"Mwah~ Chu~ Steve! Forgive me if I get carried away, but my heart won't stop beating!"

"Ah~ M-Me too, Peggy! A word-class woman like you, with some scrawny guy from Brooklyn! It's all I could ever ask for!"

Peggy places Steve's back on the bed, while still kissing him. Steve opens his legs wide, instinctively recognizing Peggy as the one taking the lead. When the two finally withdraw their lips, they are left gasping for fresh air and give each other dazed looks of admiration.

"Wow... Not a bad way to start, I'd say~ I'd be more comfortable if you were to strip first. Will you?"

"Is that the Captain's orders?"

"Oh, you bet it is, you naughty little soldier~ Hop to it, otherwise I might have to give you a light spanking~"

"Wouldn't want that, would we~?"

Steve takes off his shirt and slides down his pants and underwear. Steve feels a little self-conscious, most women didn't give him the time of day and only would talk to him when he was joined by his friend Bucky. Steve's cock stands erect from the tension of the situation, and he hesitantly asks:

"H-How's that? I've been hitting the gym a lot you know, so don't be surprised if I become the next super soldier."

Peggy always admired Steve's courage. Even when he felt uncomfortable or looked down on, he always rose up to any challenge and did more than men two times his size. It's that quality that she could relate her early life as a woman to, and another reason why Steve stole her heart.

She bites her lower lip, staring hungrily at the naked man under her, saying:

"You're just the man I thought you were, Steve. Handsome in every way~ I suppose it's my turn then. Hope I don't disappoint."

Peggy throws off her shirt, unveiling her sizable breasts in her white bra. She takes off the bra, letting her tits flop down. The serum turned her modest B cup into a filled-out D cup, but most confused it with pecs when she was clothed due to her muscles.

She slowly slides down her pants, and Steve's eyes widen as inch by inch her cock is revealed. 6, 8, 10, 12? Steve can't make sense of how hung Peggy is, until at last she pushes her pants all the way down and the girlmeat shoots straight into the air, completely erect.

"Jeepers... I brought a pocketknife, and you brought a bazooka."

"Is it too much? There's no shame in backing out now."

"Honestly... It's a lot sexier seeing it in person than I thought. Maybe this was meant to be."

"Oh my, Steve Rogers, you really are a man after my own heart~ Let's put it into perspective, shall we?"

Peggy places her cock on top of Steve's and the sheer length and girth covers it completely. It's at least three times the size of the Brooklyn native, starting from his waist and reaching the edges of his stomach. Its width makes his wood look like a toothpick, and her large, swollen balls smother his ping-pong sized ones.

Peggy begins to grind her cumrod all over Steve's manhood, coating it in a mix of sweat and precum. The frottage gets both of them panting, with Steve moaning as Peggy grunts.

"A-Ah! Peggy, slow down now. If you keep rubbing against me like that, I might get off too soon."

"S-Sorry Steve, but after fantasizing about this moment for so long... It's even better than I imagined! We haven't even started yet, but this feels 10x better than doing it myself!"

"Hnng! N-Now that I think about it, this might be rough if you go in guns blazing. Maybe we should get some lotion?"

"I-I can't wait much longer! It's driving me crazy! Please Steve..."

"T-There's one thing that might work... Never imagined doing it myself, but... It's worth a shot. Let me move, will ya?"

The horny futa lifts her heavy cock, allowing Steve to turn and get on his knees on the bed. He leans down, getting his face mere centimeters away from Peggy's girlmeat. Steve gives an anxious gulp... It's even BIGGER up close and personal. But he's come too far to give up. He softly blows air on Peggy's cock, making her shiver.

"Don't tease me like that~ Is that something you Americans like doing? Sweeping a lady off her feet and making her unbearably horny?"

"I think it was you who literally swept me off my feet~ But here goes nothing... As you Brits say, tally-ho!"

Steve parts open his lips and leaves his mouth as wide open as possible. He places his mouth on Peggy's tip, the flavor making Steve woozy and causing his dick to twitch. He gags as more and more of Peggy's throbbing cock enters his mouth. He gets only halfway there before he can't force himself to go any deeper.

<Gurk! Gag!>

"Yes! Just like that, Steve! Your tongue is lathering up my cock just right! But why did you stop? I need more of your warm, wet mouth! Let me help you with that~"

Peggy, swept up by inhuman lust, places her hands on the back of Steve's head, causing him to panic. But it's too late, Peggy NEEDS him now. She pulls Steve closer, shoving more and more of her rigid girlmeat inside his unprepared throat. Steve, by some miracle, manages to take in all of Peggy's length, with his chin touching her futa balls.

"Oooh! What a sensational hole you have! No wonder you boys are such horndogs, this feels INCREDIBLE! Forgive me Steve, I'm going to borrow your throat for a bit!"

Steve grabs onto Peggy's muscular thighs, bracing himself for what's about to come. She pulls back her hips, sliding her cock almost completely out of Steve's stretched mouth, but just when he feels her tip on his lips again, Peggy SLAMS the whole thing back in.

Steve's dick leaks out some precum, the oral sensation making his cheeks flush. Peggy begins a rather rough assault on Steve's mouth, all while petting his hair and praising him, even as her hips show no mercy.

"Fuck yes! You're the only man for me! Your cute face, this moist mouth! All of it is perfectly made to match me! I promise to protect you and make you happy, Steve Rogers! As your fellow soldier and lover!"

None of the times Peggy experimented with her cock alone felt even half as good. It awakens new desires in her that want to do all manner of things to the small, handsome man in front of her. As she feels her balls tense up, she knows it's time.

"I'm cumming Steve! My first orgasm with you! Drink all the protein you need, my darling man! Ahhh!!!"

Peggy forces her cock all the way inside Steve's throat before blowing her entire load directly into his belly. He slurps as if his life depends on it, his jaw straining to handle all of Peggy's size.

<Glug! Glug! Glug!>

After a few minutes of drinking straight from Peggy's cock, she releases his head and withdraws it with a POP from Steve's punished mouth. Trails of saliva and cum hang from her rod and connect to Steve's gasping mouth.

"Mhmmm~ That was even more thrilling than skydiving into a combat zone~ But, um... Steve? Did I get carried away? You seem to be a little under the weather?"

Steve's eyes are a little tearful due to his gag reflex being utterly eviscerated. His throat feels very sticky, while his belly is full of fresh, she-cream. He stares up at the futa he loves, who just had her way with his mouth. He immediately turns around, bends over, and shakes his ass in the air, while spreading his anus wide with his fingers.

"I'm on cloud nine, Peggy~ There's no way your wonderful girl-cock is done with one load, it's still deliciously hard! Go ahead, finish the job, and show my ass the same treatment. I'm begging you!"

Perhaps the tiny Brooklyn man was just drunk on potent futa cum, or he always harbored a curiosity towards being used in such a way. None of that matters now. He loves Peggy, every part of her, and he'll gladly prove it by letting her use him as much as she wants.

"You bet your sexy, tight ass I'll finish it! Just remember, when you walk funny tomorrow, that you asked me for it~"

Peggy hunches over Steve's prone body, her entire size able to easily cover him, and aligns her cock with his quivering backdoor. She prods his boypussy just a bit, making Steve shudder, before forcing it all in.

"Nnnngh!!! S-So thick! It feels like my ass is on fire!"

"You're doing so good, darling! You're almost halfway there, just hold on a bit longer!"

"H-Halfway?! Oooohhh god! Ah! Aiiieee! T-There's no way I'll ever be the same way again! Your cock is going to rearrange my insides!"

"You ok?"

"YES! I want it all! I want my backdoor to reshape itself to perfectly grip your lady-cock! More, Peggy! More!"

"You got it! Grrrahhh!"

Peggy picks up the pace and begins slamming her waist against Steve's tight asscheeks. Every thrust makes Steve's dick twitch and after a while, he cums. But even as the sheets get stained with his jizz, he remains erect. His prostate is being thoroughly pleasured and he can't get enough of it.

Captain Carter's arms wrap around Steve's body, hugging him tightly as she doggy styles him into the bedframe. All Steve can do is spread his legs wide apart and grip the bedsheets with all his might, as Peggy's cock goes in and out of him at an insane speed. The sounds of the bed shaking makes the rest of the hotel residents blush, wondering what kind of punishment some poor girl is enduring right now.

"Steve! I love you! Kiss me!"

"Peggy! With pleasure!"

The couple lock lips once again, even as Peggy piston fucks the miniscule man with a lustful frenzy. The oral sensation of their swirling tongues, while she lays into him, makes Peggy tense up again.

"Mwah~! I'm close! Take it all, my cute little hero! Hnnng!"

"Chu~! Give it to me, my strong captain! Ahhh!!!"

She thrusts and thrusts into him, until the floodgates are let loose, and Peggy has the biggest orgasm of her life. Rope after rope of cum fills Steve's boypussy up, until it leaks out due to the sheer volume of it all. The tiny man cums at the same time, creating more of a mess that is sure to leave the hotel staff completely bewildered.

The two bathe in the afterglow of sex, until Peggy slips out her cock and a river of spunk pours out of Steve, making his body shake from the aftershocks. She lays down next to Steve, before cradling his limp body in her arms and placing another quick kiss on the lips.

"I know a lot of girls say this, but I really mean it... That was truly magical~"

"A-Ah... Y-You bet it was~ But I didn't expect it to be such a rough first night. Hydra will be a piece of cake compared to you~"

"I distinctly remember you begging for more~ Excuse me if I'm a lady who likes to deliver~"

"You did that and much more. It's gonna take some getting used to, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't feel great. Peggy Carter, you're a once in a lifetime kind of gal~"

"And you, Steve Rogers, are the only one in the world for me~ The sooner we win the war, the sooner we get to spend the rest of our lives together. You'll still have to take me dancing, a lady loves to dance after all~"

"You bet, although I'm not much of a dancer."

"... Maybe you just needed the right partner?"

"Yeah... That's all I ever needed~"