Captain's Table

Story Info
This was a story of my pig-headedness.
11.6k words
3.74
19k
24
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me first of all introduce myself. My name is George David Henry FitzRoy and I am the sole owner of the FitzRoy Empire and I am worth billions. All down to my great/great grandfather he was one hell of a businessman. And he made sure that all his sons had the right type of business education.

I was named after my grandfather. My father made sure I had the best education money can buy. As for me. I am a little short, only five eight but very good looking thanks to Mum and Dad. They also gave me something else. I am quite proud of it.

I am on my third wife. My first wife Helen. Well, she was the love of my life. I have to say that right away. My parents fell in love with Helen the very second, they met her. And she gave me two sons and one day they will inherit the FitzRoy Empire.

Helen knew where I worked and was under the impression, I was an employee in a management position. Regardless, my second name was the same as the company's name. We live well and spend a lot. I also put one third of my company salary into our joint account. The rest, I used for other things if you read between the lines.

We broke up because she was cheating on me!!! When I found out about Helen's affair?? I was so shocked, insulted, devastated, and humiliated. I never let her try to explain things to me about WHY? She did it.

I simply cut her dead and only spoke to her through my lawyer. I gave her the house and set up funds for her to live on comfortably for the rest of her life and take care of my two boys. That was all agreed on before we divorced. If she needed anything after the divorce, she would ask me or ask me to call round. Asking me face to face. It was so hard for the pair of us when that happened. Yes, I truly loved her.

I also set up funds for my boys' education. Getting regular updates on what she has been doing since we divorced years ago. I also have to say. Yet, I do miss the love we had for each other. During our time apart, towards the end of our divorce. I met a girl her name was Barbara. We married within days of me being divorced from Helen.

Barbara was my second wife. Well that only lasts a year from beginning to end. She cheated on me from day one. And went back to her former old boyfriend. I gave her one hundred thousand in the divorce settlement. Telling her I had to take out a bank loan to pay her. What a lie I told her. That was what the lawyers agreed on. It was worth every penny of it.

If she had any idea of how much I was worth she could have got more, but she settled for one hundred thousand. Her former old boyfriend had set up his own business. Which I destroyed in three short months. His wife, my ex, had to prop him up. Using the money, she got from me and that went down the drain. Tough shit. Within days after the divorce from Barbara that was when. I met my third and present wife.

I am not going to try and describe her. In the simplest terms she is a knockout. Men flock to her, like fly's go to a honey pot. Her name is Elisabeth Ann. She prefers to be called Ann. You could say, she is what people would call her my trophy wife. To cut it short she has no idea how much I am worth, but she spends a lot. Ann is an outraged flirt and she was cheating on me. I was informed of that one day, by my private detective (Alec Snowden). I was in love with Ann. She means a lot to me. Except for her cheating. There was no way I was going to stand for it any longer.

One night I asked her, "Did she love me?"

And of course, I got the reply I was fully expecting.

"Of course, I love you and only you?"

And that was after one of her afternoon cheating session's. She lied to me right into my face.

I decided it was time to give Ann a chance to stop her cheating on me and to become my faithful wife. If she did, I would forgive her. Yes, I am a good old softy at heart. The business was running itself. I was always looking out for new business all the time regardless that I employed four people to do that for me.

Since I had not had a long holiday for some time, I decided to take some time off. I picked up my private mobile phone. I rang James Edward Fox. He answered on the third ring.

"Yes, Mr. FitzRoy, what can I do for you," he said to me.

"James, when is the next trip due out," I asked him.

"In three weeks', time, we are nearly done with the repairs," he said to me.

"Is the stateroom suite booked," I asked him.

"Just a moment, I will check," he said to me.

There was a long pause and I could hear a conversation going on in the background. Then James came back on the phone.

"No Mr. FitzRoy the room has not been booked so far," he said to me.

"In that case, we are coming with you, is it a 60-day cruise," I said to him.

"Yes, Mr. FitzRoy, I will have it prepared for you and your lady," he said to me.

"James, I want you to treat me like one of all the other passengers that are on holiday. But we will eat at the Captain's table. I will talk to you more, when I am on board, about what I want you to do," I said to him.

"Yes, Mr. FitzRoy, I will see you in three weeks," he said to me. As we finished our conversation.

I had three weeks to set everything up. So, I went into overdrive with my plan. My lawyer was the first step. I had papers drawn up for our divorce. They were to serve on the day of our return. But if things went badly, they could be served before that.

I did the usual with bank cards leaving plenty of money in them so Ann would not get suspicious. The prenuptial agreements were bought out and dust off. Ann's copy was put in the envelope along with the possible divorce papers.

Ann never changed her routine with her lovers and my private detective had reams of evidence for me. I spoke to him and asked him to come on holiday for about a 60-day cruise. I told him I would pay and he was to bring along his wife so she could have a long overdue holiday as well.

Two-hour later he confirmed it to me. Him and his wife would be pleased to join me. I told him what I wanted him to do on the holiday. He agreed, and he would be given all the cooperation he required.

For the rest of that first week. I had a meeting with my right-hand man. That was when I told him I was going on holiday for about 60 days or so. He was told only to contact me if he had too. Other than that, he was in full control of the business while I was away.

I gave him a goal to achieve, to get business of up to half a million while I would be away. And whatever business he got over that. He was in for 20% of it. You could see the "£" signs rolling round his eyes. You know what I mean. Like what you have seen in those cartoons in the movies and on the box in the corner.

The following week nothing changed with Ann. So, I worked late as usually making sure everything was alright.

The Friday of the second week before we were going on holiday. I went to the clinic. For my regular check-ups. You can never be too sure can you. I paid the usual fees on Monday. I was told it was negative. I knew Ann's routine inside out. Even so, my private detective was still on the job. The file was mounting higher and higher, thicker, and thicker, heavier, and heavier. As every day passed.

I was now on holiday. The Monday the week before we were to go on cruise holiday. Ann and I went shopping. Now she knew where we were going on holiday. For a short 60-day cruise. While we were out. Our maid was packing my clothes. Ann told her she would pack her own clothes herself when we returned back home. Ann packed her own clothes. You could guess why?

The following day Tuesday, we were on the road. That fucked up her second day without getting screwed from her lover. Tough shit. We stayed at the Hilton. Needless to say, she was being hit on, right after our evening meal. I use the oldest trick in the world. I pretended to be sick and got her back to the room. That did not go down too well with her.

The following day Wednesday we did a tour of the local history sites. That fucked up her third day of no sex without her lover. If she could have met up with him. But that night she could not get enough of me.

The following day, Thursday. We hit the road late. Ann was talking to me. She must be coming around I was thinking! We stayed at a five-star golfing club that night. And yes, she was in a flirting mood. I let it go on for a couple of hours until the man she wanted to screw went to the gents. I followed him and told him she was a hooker and she had STD in one form or another. I knew because I had caught it from her.

On his way back. He walked right past Ann. Then he was talking to some other men. All of them looking at Ann. That fucked up her plan for the night. When we got back to our room once again, she was all over me. She was craving my sex.

The following day, Friday. We hit the road late. For our last stop before boarding the cruise ship. We stayed at the Hilton once again. She was up to her usual tricks. But I had already planned ahead. Right after our meal there was a fashion show on and Ann loved clothes. She fell for it hook line and sinker. It cost me two medium priced dresses. But it screwed up her plan once again. When we got back to our room, she was all over me once again. I Knew what she was thinking. She would have plenty of time to pick someone up when we would be on board ship.

I left the car at the Hilton and arranged for a taxi to the ship. That was in the plan. We were taken to our room. The stateroom suite. As we walked in Ann was speechless for a moment. Then.

"George, This must be costing you a fortune," Ann said with a beaming smile on her face.

"Anything for you, my love, you know I love you so much" I said to Ann.

With that Ann gave me a kiss and then started to inspect the stateroom. Then our cases arrived. The steward was waiting for a tip. He got one. The cases were on the case stands and I started to unpack. Ann followed suit. My suits and jackets, trousers were all in bags ready to hang up. My shirts all neatly folded along with my ties. The only other things I had to put away. My shoes, socks, underwear, and toiletries were going into the bathroom. We had two bathrooms, one for her and one for me.

Ann was busy hanging up her day wear and evening wear followed with her collection of shoes. Her toiletries went in her bathroom. I was done before Ann. I was waiting to see what types of underwear she had brought with her. I already knew, it was not for my benefit. But for someone she was going to screw.

"Darling, why don't you take a short walk while I finish unpacking," she said with a smile.

That was a hint so she could hide her sexy underwear. I took the hint, and went to see my private detective, Alec Snowden. While I was with him and his wife, I handed his wife a credit card.

"Mrs. Snowden, feel free to use the card on anything you wish for or want. And you already know your husband will still be working for me while you two are on board. It's my way of thanking you. So, use the card in any way you want too."

"But, but, Mr. FitzRoy," she tried to say a word or two."

"No, Mrs. Snowden, I will be insulted if you don't use the card. I expect you to send a good deal regardless of your husband's bill," I said to her.

Mrs. Alec Snowden looked at her husband (my private detective) he smiled at her and nodded in approval.

"Have you brought all your stuff with you? And is your assistant on duty while you are away. Because I might need him," I said to my private detective.

"Yes, If he gets a text from me, he will move on it right away. And I have a few extra pieces of kit. It's on the bill," he said to me.

He knew the routine and his wife was going to talk to me when our paths crossed. I left and went back to Ann. Her suitcase was now empty of her clothes. So, we went out on deck to watch the ship pull away from the quayside. I had one eye on the quayside and two eyes on Ann. She was looking for a new lover onboard. As soon as the ship was underway, we went to the bar. I only drink water or pop by the way. Ann was looking out for some new stud. I said nothing. I was giving her enough rope for her to hang herself and to let herself make her own mind up about our marriage?

It was coming up to the first evening dinner. We were shown to our seats, man woman, man woman all-round the table the captain sat down. The captain had a sheet of paper with all our names on then he started to speak.

"My name is Captain James Edward Fox.And I will introduce everyone in turn so we all know each other's names."

During the evening meal, Ann was looking round the room. I knew what she was up to. The captain asked if all the men would like a tour of the ship. They all agreed. Then he went on to say he would arrange for a card game for over the next 60 days. And that will allow the ladies to pamper themselves for about three or four hours. My ship's plan was now in motion.

After the evening meal it was socialising and dance time. This was the time Ann was waiting for, to find a new lover or two. While she was dancing the night away. I had some time alone with Captain James Edward Fox. I made sure he knew about Mr. Alec Snowden, (my private detective.) And was to give him all the assistance he required. To give him full access to any of the cabins he requested. I also pointed him out to the Captain.

While she was on the dance floor. I danced with a few women and for the rest of my time. I sat and watched Ann with both eyes. It was funny Ann never picked out one of the many men she danced with. Maybe the reason was because after each dance. She watched them return to their wives or girlfriends. I was giggling to myself, noting her unhappy face. At the end of the night, she dragged me into bed.

The following day was different. And it was the same for the fourteen days as the ship sailed along the high seas. We toured around the ship. Ann was getting bored. Ann wanted to go on trips at the ports we were going to stop at. The only problem was they were about six-hour long trips. I booked the historical trips for the pair of us. Ann was going on the shopping trips alone! But at least I was getting laid every night. Now It was time to hit the ship's swimming pool the next day.

I had on speedo trunks and Ann had on, well she nearly had on a bikini, it was showing plenty of skin. It was not for my benefit. It was to catch someone's eye. This was to meet her new lover. We found a pair of sun loungers and settled down. The barman came over. I ordered my pop and G&T for Ann. The drinks followed quickly with a bowl of something to snack on. I was applying sun tan cream to Ann's back because the sea air with the sun would burn her soft skin.

And then he came strolling into the pool area. He must have been at the pool morning, noon and night and was eating in one of the other restaurants on board. That's why we had not seen him before. Ann noticed him in a flash and sat up. I twigged something was different. She turns to face him so he could get a good look at her body.

"Game on," I said to myself.

I cast my eyes round looking for my PD. I found him leaning on a safety bar with his trusty high-powered camera in hand. There were vacant sun loungers on Ann's side. The man strolled up to us. He was a cool son of a bitch.

"Excuse me, could you please tell me if these lounges were taken," he asked me.

"No," I replied in a pleasant voice.

As soon as I replied, his eyes focused on Ann. She was playing it cool, because we were all so close. He was wearing a speedo but there was a bulge in them. But as much as mine. Ann will have noticed that right away. He sat down in the lounge next to Ann. As I have said before men flock to her, like fly's go to a honey pot. Minutes passed bye and he turned to us.

"Let me introduce myself, my name is David Taylor," he said looking at Ann.

"My name is George Henry FitzRoy and this is my wife Ann," I said to him.

"Pleased to meet you both, having a good time," he said to me looking at Ann's body.

Game on, It was now time to find out if Ann wanted to stay married or not. Only time was going to tell.

The barman came over, then he ordered his drink and told the barman the number of his cabin. He was a charmer, the idiot told us all about himself. Including where he lived, including where he worked. He went on to tell us he had booked the cruise for him and his wife. And his mother-in-law was going to look after his two girls. But her mother had taken ill. Days before the cruise was to start. His wife told him not to waste the money. She would fly out and join him later on. On the cruise if her mother was well enough to look after the girls. All that sounded a bit fishy to me.

I played along with this charming idiot. He asked me what I did for a living. I had always been careful in telling people about myself being the sole owner of the FitzRoy Empire.

"I work in the FitzRoy Empire in a management position," I said to him.

He sat back up. The wheels inside his head were turning over at what I had just told him. He turned and looked at me.

"Do tell me Mr. FitzRoy, are you the owner of the FitzRoy Empire," he said to me.

Ann burst out laughing her head off, looking towards Taylor.

"You must be joking, just because his last name is FitzRoy that doesn't mean he owns the FitzRoy Empire. He's in middle management and gets well paid for what he does. If he was the owner, we would be on our own private yacht. And we would not be sailing about on this old rusty tub boat," Ann said to him with a giggle at the end of it.

Well done Ann. I was thinking to myself that those were the best few words she had ever spoken.

"Sorry for that. I wasn't thinking. I was mixing with a billionaire for once in my life. And to be honest I was going to ask you for a job," Taylor said to me.

We settled back down and the barman brought us more drinks. Taylor now must have been thinking how he could screw Ann right under my nose. Mainly because he thought. I was in middle management. For the rest of our time with Taylor we talked about this and that. And most of the time. I sat up looking at Ann or applying more sun tan lotion to her body. The charmer that he was, always looking at Ann's body with one thing in mind. After dinner Ann was a hot woman, I was shattered that night and I knew then my sex was going to drop off right away.

The following morning. I was up and out on deck to meet my private detective at the prearranged time and place. We had done it at the beginning of the cruise. I told him David Taylor's cabin number! And everything he had told us. Where he lived and worked. The name of his wife. The two girls he had and about the so-called sick mother-in-law.

With all that information my private detective. He sent a message to his assistant back home. We wanted details about Taylor. I arranged for between breakfast and lunch time when Taylor was sunning himself at the pool with us. So, my private detective could go to work in his cabin.

Ann wanted to go to the ship's pool today. Right after breakfast. Surprise, surprise she wanted to meet Mr. charming. Or should I say Mr. Charming idiot. Right on queue he strolls right up to us and settles down next to Ann. Drinks came, while I was putting on the suntan lotion on Ann. We chatted away until lunch time then we went for a light lunch then back to the pool.

"Ann I am sorry I nearly forgot. I have that card game with those chaps. I have been talking with. I will be gone until about five thirty. Then we have to get ready for dinner. You stay here and get on with your tan," I said to her.

"George, I also had forgotten about you playing cards. Anyway, go and play dear, and don't lose too much. I will see you later then," She said to me with a grin.

I knew what the grin meant. Then I looked round for my private detective, nodding to him twice. He nodded back to me, that meant the cabin cameras were all set up. And ready to record the afternoon events.