Captivated

Story Info
She was taken by a stranger... how could she enjoy that?
1.4k words
4.08
56.5k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters written are fictional, and over the age of 18***

Surrounded by utter darkness, her mind started to clear, her senses crawling back. Slowly she became aware of the blinding dark, a place completely foreign to her. Fear, panic, and adrenaline trickled into her system, and her head cleared rapidly. Although she couldn't see a thing, the softness under her was strange, the smells around her new. She moved a bit, and realized her hands were restrained above her by strong yet soft cloth, and fear set in anew. What was this strange place she awoke to? Who had done such a thing? Above all, what was going to happen to her?

Suddenly a match struck across what was revealed to be an average bedroom. A tall, lean, masculine figure held the match, and let a sigh that was both contented and humored. Who was this man? His muscled torso was completely exposed, clad only in defining denim jeans, his back to her, his face completely hidden by a curtain of dark, lush hair. She made a quick sweep of her location, and confirmed it was a place she didn't recognize. She was lying on the bed, the soft downy white of the comforter under her billowing out. In an instant, her fear simultaneously subsided and peaked as she became aware of her nakedness being displayed, every piece of the pink cotton sundress and lacy white bra and panty combination she had carefully selected that morning gone. Again, the thought of who the man was and his plans for her trickled through her mind.

Slowly he turned, a coy, amused smile curled upon his delicious lips, candlelight casting dancing shadows up the walls behind him. The fear spiked within her again; the fact that he was a stranger was terrifying and exhilarating. Anticipation and lust created a wonderful and alarming song in her lower belly... How had he found her? Who was this man? Slowly he turned and strode to the bed, and lowered himself down beside her, his eyes locked on hers. He reached for her, his strong hand going first to her cheek, caressing it tenderly yet firmly. His thumb played along her cheekbone, then his hand wandered down her neck, to the luscious, full curve of her breasts that had captivated so many since puberty. Ever so leisurely, his hand cupped her left breast, massaging it, teasing it. His fingers traced delicious paths around her nipples, every so often giving a delicious pinch that made her gasp and arch her back ever so slightly. He cupped her breast again and squeezed, lowered his head to her collar bone where she could feel the scrape of teeth along her skin. His touch, his lips; they sent waves of pleasure through her body, leaving her confused at her own arousal, the moisture beginning to build between her long, tan legs.

Slowly his mouth worked its way to the breast that lay captive in his strong palm, licking, biting, and teasing along its' path. His mouth finally claimed her nipple, and she gasped with pleasure. His mouth turned aggressive, demanding, and he took it again, biting, sucking the tip of her breast with an edge of harshness as his desire started to take over. Quickly he moved to her other breast, ravaging it as thoroughly as he had the first, building desire and lust higher. His hands began to roam her body, playing with her beautiful tits, then skimming and caressing her smooth skin, moving down her flat tummy, and dipping between her legs and pausing for a moment, where he could feel her arousal for him, and finally down her legs. His mouth moved up her neck, along her chin, to finally capture her mouth with his, taking as he pleased, bruising her lips with his. His tongue penetrated her mouth, and he reveled in sweetness he tasted there. Her senses heightened with every stroke of his hands, soothing away the terror she had once felt, and she let herself go to be used. His mouth trailed from her lips as his hands traveled over her legs, massaging them as they went, sending waves of pleasure through her, his mouth moving down her neck. He paused at the crook, and took the tender skin covering her pulse between his teeth, suckling it, playing with it, making her ache with need.

Slowly his hands worked up to her pert ass, squeezing roughly, kneading the cheeks together as his mouth traveled back to her breasts for his tongue to play. His hands moved to her thighs and slipped between, his fingers searching for the sensitive little bud he knew hid, feeling the slick moisture he created in her. An unbidden gasp escaped her lips when he found it, her back arched, and her need grew. Oh, how his fingers taunted her, the anticipation that built up in her body was painstaking as she waited for him to stroke her harder, to give her the release that she yearned for. How could she even begin to enjoy this? What was wrong with her? Why did something so wrong feel so good?

His mouth moved to her breasts once more, his fingers teasing her, making her breath shorter, harder, his hand slowly, slowly taking its time. Oh, how she wanted more! Slowly his mouth moved down, away from her breasts. His lips and tongue played over her stomach, around the tight muscles, and over her mound. His tongue traced into her, flicking along her clit, sending waves of pleasure through her body. She moaned, trying to wiggle closer so his tongue would be pressed to her harder, finding herself unable to move far. And yet slowly he licked her, watching her writhe and moan in pleasure, taking satisfaction in the things he was doing to her body. He began to lick faster, working her into a frenzy. On the edge of orgasm, he plunged two fingers deep inside her, and worked her hard as he suckled her bud. How quickly she came, her juices spilling out of her, onto his tongue. He lapped her pussy eagerly, enjoying the sweet taste of her as she came.

She panted in exertion, coming down off the orgasm, and he sat up, moving off the bed. He unbuttoned his jeans and slid them down, revealing well-toned legs, and his very erect, long shaft. He watched her for a moment as she writhed with the afterglow, and he moved beside her, reaching for her restraints. She was able to move again! Suddenly, her arms were tugged into a different direction, and she saw why. Her hands were still restrained, a leash from her cuffed wrists being manipulated by him. He pulled her off the bed and laid back on it himself. Facing her to him, he pulled the restraints towards him, and guided her mouth over his hard cock, and she took him in her mouth. Slowly, he guided her, his hand wrapped in her hair, forcing her to take all of him in. The tip of his cock slid down her tongue, barely pausing at her gag reflex, and slipped into her throat. He held her there for a moment, and she started to panic, when he released her to pleasure him. She took her time with him, licking, suckling, teasing. He moaned as she tormented him, bringing him closer and closer to his own release. Suddenly a hand shot out to her, taking her face in his hands, stopping her and lifting her away, not allowing her to bring his release. He had plans for her. He turned and retied her restraints to the headboard, laying her back on the bed.

He moved overtop her, and slid his thumb over her clit for a moment before plunging his cock deep inside her, making her cry out from sheer pleasure. He started sliding in and out in long, smooth strokes, watching the sensations on her face as her tight pussy wrapped around his cock. He held a steady pace, working her arousal, and she writhed under him in bliss with every movement. Steadily he began to pick up the pace, pumping her harder, faster. Her moans and cries grew louder as he brought her higher, closer, consuming her. His mouth caught hers in their passion, melding together, his tongue working hers as his hand gripped her breast, squeezing it tight and pinching her nipple. His thrusts became harder, the force of their bodies making them hurt that thrilled them both and drove their lust farther. Her cries turned into screams under his mouth, the driving force of his cock within her drove her over the edge again, taking him with her that sent waves of pleasure through them both, and they sank into the mattress, the aftershocks of the intense orgasm sending shivers through their bodies as they panted into one another.

Written September 2011, edited November 2018