Captivating Older Men Ch. 01

Story Info
Counselling alone was never going to be enough.
6.1k words
4.76
11.8k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maddisyn
Maddisyn
95 Followers

So much better than pretending

Jordyn had never felt the same way about anyone else. Being much older mattered little. Lloyd's old-fashioned charm was actually part of the attraction. Jordyn had fallen in love and Lloyd loved her in all but one sense of the word. Desperate to end the pretence, Lloyd sought professional help for Jordyn and discovered the Practice. Jordyn discovered much more.

I love my story, Maddi. Just can't wait to read about my follow-up treatment. Jordyn.

*

I knew I was falling in love. I've never been happier. It was so much more amazing with Lloyd, in a different sort of way than I'd ever felt before. Little did I realise how much different until late one evening at his favourite restaurant. 'Jordyn . . . I'm gay,' he hesitantly replied to my suggestion of staying the night after taking me home.

A stunned silence filled the air between us as we sat opposite each other, full of revelation and then contemplation. I was deeply touched at hearing I was the first Lloyd chose to confided in. I had empathy for his situation, also not part of the sexual norm. I heard later about the rumours and speculation from his teaching staff, students and the broader school community. The innuendoes fell silent when we eventually started living together.

I'm the executive officer of a principal's association and we met at our annual conference. Lloyd had recently become headmaster of a private girls' school. There was something that attracted me to him unlike any other man I'd been interested in. Lloyd's heart-melting smile was the first thing I noticed. He's handsome and charming with a presence about him that accompanies his prestigious position. That also appealed to my naughty headmaster whim.

I've never had a thing for older men, or women. Lloyd is almost old enough to be my father at aged 53. He's certainly looks fit and healthy with an athletic body of a younger man. I know he thinks I'm pretty even if I don't ignite a sexual spark. I enjoy having a body most men dream about. I'm blessed with chest-length naturally blonde curls, deep blue eyes and a glorious smile with teeth that cost a fortune. Lloyd obviously found something more attractive in me than my curvaceous allure.

It wasn't difficult finding reasons to contact Lloyd. He accepted my invitation to join a couple of focus groups and obviously liked me getting in touch for information or advice. I've never had a problem attracting the interest of either gender and thought nothing more of it. A catch-up for coffee led to something further and we started dating. Well, that's what I thought it was until that evening at the restaurant.

It wasn't just a physical attraction. I enjoy Lloyd's company, our work and education a common interest but so was our love of fine dining and the theatre. But just hanging out together was just as much fun. I use to be a music teacher and Lloyd plays the piano beautifully. Lloyds impeccable dress sense and care with his appearance and grooming also impressed me. I quite enjoy having a door opened for me. He just makes me feel special.

We're very happy living together and more than close friends. It certainly wasn't a matter of convenience as some still thought, protecting Lloyd's professional standing and squashing the innuendos. Our relationship means much more to us than that. Although, I'm sure his prestigious private school was relieved. They wouldn't be as understanding of same sex relationships as my organisation has been in the past.

Lloyd's kind, caring and affectionate but a girl sometimes needs more than a lovely companion. I don't consider myself as promiscuous. I've been in a couple of relationships and I'm selective when it comes to casual sex. Our situation was unusual really; a couple with commitment and even a little tempered romance but celibacy wasn't something I'd ever contemplated. I know Lloyd loves me in all but one sense of the word. I must have been naive thinking it wouldn't be an issue.

Self-pleasure helps, my hands roaming over my breasts and between my legs to satisfy an intimate need and pretending its Lloyd turning me on. He watches because he knows how excited it makes me. There's nothing more than that for Lloyd and it's frustratingly never enough for me. Toys provide pleasure and relief. But I'd love to feel his erection in my hand and can only dream how much better it would feel inside me than medical grade plastic.

Lloyd doesn't just entertain my sexual thrills. Oh, he has a wicked streak as well! I mentioned my naughty school girl and headmaster fantasy in a whimsical moment. Can you imagine my surprise when Lloyd brought home his academic gown and a girl's school uniform? The skirt and blouse are much too short and tight and make them even more exciting to wear. Lloyd's good at chastising a naughty school girl, even if only for my sake.

Lloyd bent me over the couch during one of our games and pulled my panties down. He'd never been so intimate! My pussy was a liquid mess feeling his warm and firm hand on my ass and his slaps then sending adrenaline surging through my veins. Overcome with lust, I lost it and begged headmaster to make love to me. Then I was riddled with guilt at hearing the anguish in Lloyd's voice as he sobbed that he couldn't and apologised over and over again. I never want to put him through that again.

We later discussed the festering issue and I realised how much it troubled him. Lloyd's such a darling and so considerate and more concerned about my needs than I really was. I instantly rejected his suggestion of a lover. He felt my anguish and suffering as if it were his own but it was too much of a compromise. It just confirmed how much he really does love me.

Lloyd desperately wanted me to be happy and cope with my frustrations. He started looking for professional help. I have Lloyd to thank for discovering a boutique medical centre known as the Practice. Doctor Love sounded perfect, specialising in women's health and he was a sex therapist and counsellor. We also thought the aptness of his surname an amusing omen. I was reluctant but Lloyd convinced me to make an appointment with the Practice manager.

Maddisyn was one of those people you instantly like and made quite an impression. A tall and an attractive brunette in her mid-20's with shoulder length loose hair and a petite figure, Maddisyn certainly caught my eye. She was stylishly dressed in a jacket and matching short skirt with high-heels that emphasised her slender long-toned legs. What's the harm in looking? I soon realised how upmarket and stylish the Practice was and felt a little underdressed as Maddisyn showed me around the wonderful facilities.

The medical centre is a beautifully restored double-storey terrace building that provides exclusive health services for women they call Guests. The prestigious Park Crescent address is renowned for lovely park views and historic buildings with many converted to professional suites. Every room is furnished with lovely antique furniture and furnishings. No wonder it's expensive. My darling Lloyd said I deserved the best.

Maddisyn always makes me feel welcome. Her soft and caring nature turns an appointment into more of a visit in the tranquil ambience of the Practice. The Sitting Room is gorgeous for relaxing before a consultation and hardly your usual waiting room. Nothing about the Practice reminds you of a medical clinic. It's lovely sitting on one of the luxurious matching couches in front of the white marble fireplace while enjoying a glass of wine.

I enjoy dressing up when attending, Maddisyn's pampering and indulging in the perfumes and cosmetics provided for Guests. The Guest Lounge is gorgeous with spa like facilities set in a window with a pretty view of a private courtyard garden of ferns, hanging baskets and delicate trailing plants. Wouldn't you agree it's an enchanting setting to prepare for seeing your doctor? I also discovered why Guests would want to look their best.

My new doctor is strikingly handsome in a distinguished sort of way and so much like Lloyd. Doctor Love would be a little older but also has a healthy physique and they share the same gorgeous smile. Being a charming gentleman comes so natural to them. My doctor obvious like the company of younger women. I've noticed his eyes discretely roaming and who am I to disapprove? I enjoyed the attention. Maybe I do have a thing for captivating older men.

My initial counselling was wonderful. Doctor Love explored the emotionally and physical effects of my relationship with Lloyd. I couldn't believe how easy it was discussing my intimate issues. It felt liberating and an emotional burden was lifted from my shoulders. I've never been so relaxed or enjoyed a doctor's appointment so much, maybe a little more than I really should.

I surprisingly heard after a couple of sessions about some intimate treatment for my sexual frustration. Doctor Love mentioned sexual therapy as if it was common practice! Apparently, my new doctor likes being naughty just as much as me. It was obviously illegal, unethical and blatantly immoral but the thought of professional sex was such a turn on. I really shouldn't have made another appointment. Then again, I also like doing things I really shouldn't.

I knew attending the Practice would be convenient and discreet. How could I refuse the opportunity to stop pretending? I knew counselling alone wouldn't satisfy my need. It wasn't as if I hadn't fantasised about having sex with Doctor Love as I gazed into those dreamy blue eyes. Didn't Lloyd suggest taking a lover? How could it be cheating if it's prescribed by my sex therapist? I really didn't take much convincing.

I glanced around taking in the lovely period décor of the consulting suite with its antique furniture and elegant furnishings. 'So, tell me more about the sexual therapy you suggested last session,' I smiled, capturing Doctor Love's sensual gaze.

'I'm sure it will help,' Doctor Love answered without the slightest hint of anything inappropriate. 'Otherwise, I wouldn't have recommended it,' he added reassuringly.

I smiled to myself recalling how I listened speechless to Doctor Love's attempt at a rational explanation while wondering how many Guests he was having sex with. 'I understand doctor and you don't have to explain,' I replied, my pussy moistening in anticipation.

'Would you like Maddisyn to assist?' Doctor Love asked so matter-a-fact and causing my eyes to widen. 'You'll find her participation beneficial,' he encouraged.

I shouldn't have really been surprised. Maddisyn must know about the sexual therapy. But never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined this would happen. Were Doctor Love and Maddisyn lovers or was she gay as he hinted? I've found her caring and attentive but I thought she was just being friendly. It never occurred to me that Maddisyn may be gay. Then again, I had no idea what my doctor was getting up to either! The curiosity weaving through my body just added to the naughty appeal of the Practice.

I'm sure the answer was already reflected in my widening smile. 'Where do we have the therapy?' I simply answered.

'There's a bedroom with an ensuite,' he replied, a heart-melting smile forming on his face with my acceptance.

I was getting use to the surprises. Doctor Love stood up and went to the phone on his antique desk. 'Maddisyn, please secure the front door and join us. Yes, the bedroom,' he instructed, confirming my thoughts about Maddisyn knowing what was going on.

Doctor Love returned to offer me his hand and I followed him through an ornate plaster archway and into the bedroom. 'This is lovely,' I sighed, pausing in front of an amazing white marble open fireplace and taking in the lovely period décor of the room.

Velvet drapes and fine lace filled the bay window and cherrywood bedside tables with beautiful lamps made an intimate setting. I slowly strolled through the room, aroused at what was going through my mind as I trailed my fingers over the luxurious quilt covering the king-size bed.

'The ensuite is through there,' Doctor Love indicated and I stole a glimpse through the doorway of lovely period tiled walls, a white roll-top bath and a separate large shower.

My heart skipped a beat as I heard Maddisyn's high heels in the consulting suite before she entered and met my anxious gaze. 'Would you like to use the ensuite while I get undressed?' Maddisyn smiled as if it was a regular occurrence and already unbuttoning her blouse!

I briefly glanced back as I left, almost in disbelief, to see Doctor Love and Maddisyn undressing. The ensuite was another beautiful room. I found a dressing table with a large mirror and the same assortment of cosmetics that were in the Guest Lounge. I undressed down to my black lace bra and panties and sat to touch up my makeup and hair. 'How could this really be happening?' I pondered at my reflection before returning to the bedroom.

My eyes were instantly drawn to Maddisyn lying on the bed with her shoulders raised and supported on her elbows. I took in her ballooning breasts, formed tightly at the chest and standing out proudly from her slender young body and tipped with rosy-red nipples. Maddisyn casually slid a calf under the thigh of her other leg and provided a glimpse of pussy with a few dark tuffs of fine pubic curls.

I moistened my lips and cleared a knot of nervous arousal from my throat. 'Dressed for therapy . . . or undressed should I say,' I smiled at Maddisyn before glancing at Doctor Love.

My eyes roamed over my doctor's athletic looking chest with a fine mat of greying hair and his toned shoulders, arms and lean stomach. Doctor Love obviously looked after himself. But something else caught my attention. Standing only in his tight-fitting boxer shorts, I felt a trickle of arousal between my thighs at the sight of his erection pushing against the fabric.

Our eyes locked as I approach and lowered my hand. 'Doctor, it's been such a long time,' I grinned as I gripped the bulging outline. This was the real thing, no pretence.

I was hungry to feel the fullness in my mouth as it hardened and pulsed widely beneath my caressing fingers. I dropped to me knees and knelt back on my calves and heels. Lifting my gaze to Doctor Love's face, I tucked a few loose curls of hair behind my ears before easing his shorts over his hips to allow my doctor's cock to spring erect.

Maddisyn joined me and I felt the softness of her hands on my back. 'It's all yours to enjoy,' she whispered in my ear as she unclasped my bra. 'I'm for your pleasure as well,' she added, my curiosity satisfied and breasts spilling free as the silky fabric slid down my arms.

My thighs parted in response to Maddisyn's right hand slipping around a hip and inside the waistband of my panties. Her fingers slid down into the moist flesh of my intimate folds and glided through the pooled slick juice. I couldn't help whimpering breathlessly as Maddisyn gently caressing my throbbing bud with her coated fingertips.

I curled my fingers around my doctor's erection and inhaled the sweet musky aroma of his manhood before lifting his cock to run my tongue down its length. 'I've missed doing this,' I sighed holding his gaze and then drawing his scrotum into my mouth.

My lips gently pulled at his sac, soon coated in saliva as I teased his balls with my tongue. 'You do it so well,' Doctor Love exhaled.

Swirling my tongue over his meaty head, I savoured the salty precum before enjoying the combination of smoothness of flesh and pulsating veins as his cock slid between my lips. I raised my contented blue gaze and smiled around Doctor Love's cock finding his eyes closed, both of us lost in the moment as I gently sucked and Maddisyn's fingers caressed inside my panties.

Maddisyn held me close, our bodies so perfectly moulded that I felt her hard nipples pressing into the softness of my back. Her free hand then cupped the weight of a breast and her fingers fondled the supple flesh. Doctor Love's cock slipped from my mouth and I gasped for breath as Maddisyn's fingers caressed my slippery opening. My heart was racing with anticipation as I waited, my doctor's cock still firmly gripped in my hand.

Maddisyn's finger, and then another, slid easily into the moist internal heat until her palm pressed against my sensitive clit. 'Oh yeah . . . I've missed . . . that to,' I gasped between tiny sharp breaths of pleasure.

Maddisyn's other hand gently kneaded my breast while teasing its nipple with the pad of her thumb, adding to the slick moisture flooding around her fingers. 'You have beautiful breasts,' Maddisyn whispered before rolling the kindled bud in search of where pleasure and pain met.

I gazed down at the movement of Maddisyn's stroking fingers inside my pantie's sodden fabric. 'I love what you're doing,' I softly moaned, my hips then working my pussy against her hand as I slipped my doctor's cock back between my lips.

I tightening my lips around the throbbing flesh and slurping sounds filled the room as I sucked. 'Oh Jordyn . . . that's so good,' Doctor Love softly moaned, his fingers tenderly combing through my swaying blonde curls as I bobbed up and down his cock.

I love the sensation of balls quivering, signalling the impending flood of cum into my mouth. 'Got something for me, doctor?' I mumbled around his meaty head, stroking the hardened shaft and clasping his balls with my other hand.

Doctor Love's fingers locked into my hair at the back of my head and he began slowly and rhythmically stroking between my tightly clamped lips. I fondled his balls with my fingers, pushing them about and causing Doctor Love to moan in pleasure.

My eyes widened as my fingertips felt the tingling and then his cock throbbed between my lips. I welcomed the eruption of cum streaming into my throat with my cheeks bulging with the overflow. I slipped my lips off and swallowed, determined not to spill a precious drop.

Breathlessly, I abruptly threw my head back, gasping and moaning at the ceiling as Maddisyn slipped another hand into my panties. 'Now cum for me, Jordyn,' she urged, her fingertips teasing my swollen bud as she continued pleasuring my internal sensitive flesh.

Doctor Love dropped to his knees. I bit my bottom lip and moaned with the touch of his lips capturing a nipple, drawing it into his moist mouth to suckle. My doctor's tongue swirled around the inflamed flesh and pushing it about teasingly while his hand cupped the other breast and a fingertip caressed its twin peak. My groans were increasingly frenzied, grinding my pussy against Maddisyn's hand and trying to offer more breast as the intense pleasure reverberated throughout my body.

I could feel a climax creeping closer, my heart racing and a moist throbbing heat in my pussy growing, spreading and threatening to consume me. 'I've wanted this so much,' I gasped, Maddisyn and my doctor coaxing me to the release I so desperately needed.

Suddenly I was gone, eyes locked, my stomach a trembling jelly and groans of unbridled joy spilling from my tightly grimacing mouth. Wave after crashing wave of absolute ecstasy surged through my convulsing body. I wasn't sure how long it lasted, lost in a series of rapid firing orgasms that left me trembling. I slumped forward into Doctor Love's arms and my neglected body's first thought as I came to my senses was that I wanted more.

I turned to see Maddisyn climbing onto the bed and rose to stagger towards her. 'That was wonderful,' I gasped, fighting off fatigue.

Maddisyn fell back onto her elbows with her knees bent over the edge of the bed and shook her untamed dark hair over her shoulders. 'How would you like some of this?' she offered with a coy smile while spread her thighs.

My tongue instinctively moistened my dry lips as I contemplated a reply. 'I thought you only offered Guests refreshments in the lounge,' I grinned a little wickedly before moving between Maddisyn's legs.

Maddisyn
Maddisyn
95 Followers
12