Captive Ashe 04

Story Info
Ashe finally tries to escape Emerald's clutches.
6k words
4.25
1.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emerald and I had begun to share his bed upstairs. He held his side of the bargain and didn't make me go back down to the basement as long as I behaved. I was on my best behavior. Each time that he wanted me, I assented and fell into his embrace without hesitating. His behavior, too, had changed. He had become more sensitive to my needs and doted on me. It felt wrong of him to be so attentive as my kidnapper and rapist, but I had little say in the matter and was just glad that his physical aggression could be stymied.

"Good morning, sweet prince." He said as he rolled over and pulled me into his arms.

"Good morning, Emerald." I replied groggily, curling into him and away from the sunlight that streamed in from the blinds.

"I have to go to work today." Emerald's large hand covered my head and petted my hair. It felt nice. I grumbled in response and buried my face in the covers. I didn't want to be locked in this room while he was gone. "Come downstairs for breakfast first, then I'll pack our lunches."

"I'm not hungry." I sighed and pushed away from him, now fully awake. "Can I eat it later?"

"No. Eat while it's hot." Emerald kissed my forehead then slid out of bed and walked into the bathroom.

The water in the shower started and I turned over onto my back to stare at the ceiling. I'd be alone today for nine hours in this bedroom. It would be just as bad as the basement. I dreaded being alone just as much as I dreaded Emerald's presence. I covered my eyes and held back tears. I didn't know what to do. It felt as if I were just giving in to Emerald. I didn't want that. I couldn't become dependent on him. I felt sick to my stomach thinking of the future Emerald wanted for us. I'd be his slave forever if I didn't find a window to escape soon.

The shower turned off and Emerald came out of the bathroom glistening. I turned away so I didn't have to look at his sturdy muscled body or handsome face. I felt stupid for it, but I liked the way he looked. He was, after all, the only person I could look at. He came to my side of the bed and pulled the covers off of me to reveal my naked form. I glared at him.

"Come on, let's go downstairs." Emerald said as he grabbed a pair of boxers from the top left drawer of the chest of drawers. I followed him, grabbing my own boxers and t-shirt from the top right drawer. We dressed and then I followed him downstairs and to the kitchen where I sat idly looking out the window to the corner of the empty house next door.

I wondered if I could convince him to ever let me be alone in the house without being locked in. I glanced over to where he was cooking us the usual oatmeal and shook my head. Emerald was a patient creature of habit. He wouldn't take any unnecessary risks. If there was going to be an opening, I'd have to make it myself.

"Here. Eat." Emerald said absentmindedly as he set my bowl of oatmeal in front of me. He was distracted with his phone. If only I could get my hands on that phone, I could dial 911 for help. I ate absentmindedly while thinking about that phone.

"Do you really have to lock me up?" I asked as I finished my breakfast. He gave me a pointed look and I dropped my gaze to my lap. He picked up the dishes and washed them before moving on to pack our lunches. I was back to the usual turkey sandwich and crisps.

"You'll try to run if I don't." He said matter-of-factly. I opened my mouth to deny it, but couldn't.

"Please, Emerald." My hands shook as I watched his back as he worked. He said nothing.

When he'd finished zipping my lunchbox closed, he turned to me and motioned for me to stand. I did so and waited. Emerald walked to me and cupped my cheek in his hands. He kissed me gently and then looked down into my eyes. His verdant eyes were a deep forest in which I became lost.

"I'm sorry." He said and pulled me by my hand up toward his bedroom. I stifled the tears, not wanting him to see me weak. Fear began to chill me with each step toward his room.

When he opened the door, I walked through and immediately got back into bed. I didn't care what else he had to say or that he kissed my forehead before leaving and locking the door behind him. I cried. I don't know how many times I've cried since being kidnapped over a month ago, but now the dam broke again and tears streamed down my face while my sinuses inflamed and I sobbed. I wanted him to come back. I was so lonely. I also hated that I wanted him to come back. I cried out of loneliness, hatred, and guilt. I sobbed until I couldn't stay awake and fell asleep.

**

When I woke up, the light would suggest it was early evening as it now no longer came in directly through the window. I sighed and stood, stretching myself after falling asleep. Suddenly, an idea came to mind and I walked slowly over to the window. Raising the blinds I looked at the locks and thought that it couldn't be this easy. I unlocked the window and raised it. Carefully I lifted the tabs on the screen and then pushed it out. It was now clear and I could get out onto the roof!

I popped my head out of the window and looked from right to left and saw that there was only a small overhang to stand on if I wanted to make my way over to the porch where it would be easier to climb down. Taking a deep breath, I backed up then swung one leg over the windowsill and slid out onto the roof. The overhang groaned at my weight and I wondered if it would support me. Still, I took the chance and moved the rest of my body out of the window as carefully as I could.

Slipping, I cursed Emerald for making me go to this extent to escape. I regained my composure and began to slowly make my way across the thin strip of roofing by keeping my hands against the side of the house. When I reached the roof of the porch I knelt down and looked over the side. There! I caught sight of the railing of the porch and estimated that if I could lower myself down, I'd be able to get to the ground without hurting myself. I turned around on my belly and began to slide my lower half off the roof and dangled my legs down.

I was thankful to my errant upbringing where I'd often sneak in and out of the house. Using all of my upper-body strength I began to lower myself down, feet seeking the railing. It was close. I knew it. Then, I slipped. I fell the rest of the way to the ground and landed haphazardly on my right hip. The breath was knocked out of me and I struggled to regain stable breathing. I groaned and rolled onto my hands and knees before standing gingerly and dusting myself off. I looked around in amazement. I had made it to the front of the house. I looked toward the sun and tried to estimate how long I'd have before Emerald came back. It could be soon.

Now sure I could escape, I tested my hip and felt it creak in painful response to the movement. Shit. I had hurt myself. I began limping to the house I could see in the distance, the white paint standing out among the green of trees and underbrush. He said it was abandoned, but I didn't fully believe him. I stumbled through the yards and made my way to the house. The closer I got, the more dilapidated it seemed when compared with Emerald's clean white house. I didn't care. At that moment I just needed to get out of the open and see if there was anyone who could help me in that house.

Nearing the house, I noticed broken glass, twigs, and nails scattered around in the yard. Years worth of clutter was strewn throughout the yard and I had to choose my steps carefully in order to not cut the bare soles of my feet. I walked gingerly up to the front door and knocked. No response. I tried to look through the windows but they were boarded from the inside and an old eviction notice still hung on the front door. Emerald hadn't lied. It was abandoned. I held back more tears as I desperately looked around for the road and saw a long gravel drive that led from Emerald's house and into the trees. I looked down at my bare feet and groaned.

As I walked over the yard, I misjudged a step and didn't see a piece of a beer bottle sticking up like a violent blade of grass. The green glass shot into my foot and I cried out in pain. Struggling to stand on one foot, I pulled out the long sliver of glass and tossed it aside, my foot now weeping blood. I didn't care. Damn the pain. I walked slowly to the gravel drive and then began to walk.

It hurt. My foot leaked blood over the gravel as I walked toward the road. I knew that if Emerald was the one to find me then there would be hell to pay. Even so, I stumbled as I walked and sharp pieces of rock dug into my feet with every step. I tried to walk on the side where there was dirt, but the underbrush was so thick that it caught my clothes and scraped my skin. The drive had to have been a half mile. I walked it and nearly collapsed several times. I just needed to reach the road.

Then, my worst fears were realized as a silver car turned down the drive and slowly began making its way toward me. I bolted. I ran past the car, pain be damned. I could almost see the road now and I worked my legs harder than ever before to try and reach it. Emerald was faster. He slammed the car into park then darted after me. I didn't look behind me, just ran. He caught me. Emerald slammed into me from the back, sending both of us to the ground. I cried out as my knees hit the gravel. I wrenched my body to the side and felt my elbow connect with his shoulder. I'd aimed for his head. He grabbed my arm and wrenched it behind my back. I yelped.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Emerald growled, tightening his grip on my arm.

"What does it look like?" I grunted. "I'm trying to escape, you crazy bastard."

"Why?" He shouted.

"Because I hate you!" I yelled back. His hand snaked around my body to grip my throat and squeeze.

"You don't mean that." He said, voice pleading. Squeezing my neck harder, he cut off any response I could have given. "You're just upset I left you alone. You wanted to come see me when I got home."

I struggled for breath while my mind reeled from the mental gymnastics he was pulling. I didn't miss him, I wanted freedom. I shook to try and free myself, but to no avail. He held me down until I was out of breath and had worn myself out. I groaned as he pulled me up and onto my feet which were sore and still bleeding.

"Get in the car." He ordered, voice brokering no discussion. I did as he asked and climbed into the passenger seat of his car. He drove us to the house and parked out front. "How did you get out?"

"The window." I said meekly.

"Fuck." He laughed. "You climbed out of a second story window?"

Yeah, I thought, and it fucking hurt. Even now my hip throbbed as did my feet and knees. He didn't wait for me to get out of the car, but instead walked around to my door and pulled me out and toward the house. I struggled but he kept a firm handhold on my arm. He unlocked the door and tossed me inside where I lost balance and fell to the floor. Emerald stalked into the house after me, closing and locking the door behind him.

"I thought you were going to be a good boy from now on." Emerald shook his head as he knelt in front of me. I stared up at him wide-eyed, unable to think of what to say. He reached down and stroked my cheek but his eyes were hard.

"I'm sorry." I said, face flushed as I scrambled to my hands and knees in front of him. "Emerald, I'm sorry. I won't do it again."

"I don't believe you." He reached down and grabbed me by my hair, pulling me up to stand. I groaned from the pain and he shook his head. "You know you deserve to be punished."

"Wait. Emerald. Please." I struggled to find a way to untangle his hand from my hair but to no avail.

"No." He then pulled me upstairs to his bedroom.

When we entered the bedroom he pushed me down on the floor and then locked the door behind us. He glared at the open window then stalked toward me and grabbed my throat. I coughed and sputtered as he choked me. I clawed at his arm but he held tight.

"I am giving you everything yet you decide to try to run away?" He shook me. "I'll lock you in that basement till you can't even think about being away from me."

Emerald kissed me then, hard. He pressed his lips against mine then split them with his tongue to slide inside of my mouth. His tongue thrust into my mouth, he thrust his leg between mine. He rubbed against my pussy and I groaned into the kiss; not from arousal but from dread. Releasing me suddenly, Emerald stood.

"Bed." He motioned for me to get up while I was still trying to catch my breath.

Glaring at his back, I did as he said and climbed onto the bed and waited for whatever sick punishment he had in store. Moving to his nightstand, Emerald pulled out the bottle of lube and then stared at me as if he was debating on whether or not to do what he had in mind. He stripped off his tie and button-down shirt before crawling onto the bed and pulling me to him. Emerald kissed my hair and I felt a chill run down my spine.

"Don't hate me." He said before pushing me down onto my belly and then sliding between my legs. I tried to sit up on all-fours but he pushed me down again before pulling my boxers down and off as I struggled against him. I could tell where this was going.

With my ass now exposed, he gripped my hips and pulled me up so my face was buried in the sheets and my ass was in the air. Gripping and massaging my hips, he lowered his face to my ass where he kissed over my cheeks then licked the sensitive bud that he had slowly been working open with the plug over the past few weeks. I knew he was preparing me for an ass-fucking but I still couldn't believe it had come so soon. If only I hadn't tried to escape he would have waited till I was more ready.

Emerald's tongue rasped over my asshole and then delved inside to cause me to squirm against his mouth. He rubbed the hip that was sore and no-doubt already bruised as he tongued my tight hole. When he was satisfied, Emerald lubricated my asshole with the bottle of lube from the nightstand then, unbuttoning his trousers, he freed his cock and began to stroke it with the lube till he was fully erect. I shuddered beneath him and held my breath, waiting for the ass-fucking.

He pressed the head of his cock against my asshole and slowly pushed. I moaned lowly as I felt the blunt head penetrate and spread me wide. Groaning, Emerald continued his assault till his mushroom tip popped through the tight ring of my anus and his entire head was inside of my ass. I struggled to keep my breathing even as he pushed into me further. It hurt yet he'd already been preparing me for this so my ass was already softened and ready to try to take his cock.

Slowly, he pushed into me. His hands were on either ass cheek and spreading me wide as he stuffed his cock into my ass inch by inch till he was halfway inside of me. Sliding back out nearly entirely, Emerald then shoved more of his cock inside of me and I gasped and writhed beneath him. I wanted to scream and cuss, but my mind was overtaken by the sensation of his cock in my ass. He continued the slow pumps in and out until I felt his balls slap against my pussy.

"Can you feel me inside of you baby?" He asked, his cock now fully inside of me. I groaned and pressed my forehead against the mattress.

"Yes." I mumbled.

"Yes what?" He asked, hand coming down hard to spank my right ass cheek and eliciting another yelp from me.

"Yes Sir." I practically sobbed.

"That's right, Ashe. I'm your Sir. I'm your everything." Emerald leaned down to whisper in my ear. "You won't leave me again will you?"

"No Sir. I won't leave." I muttered and felt myself tighten around him.

"Good boy." He grunted as he began to thrust in and out of me with reckless abandon. "Fuck, you're so tight."

I groaned against the mattress as he fucked my ass. I could feel him sliding in and out of my tight hole and I moaned from the sensation. I'd never fully been ass-fucked before and now found it a thrilling sensation. I couldn't stifle the noise I made as he screwed my ass. With a few quickened short pumps, Emerald came in my ass. I could feel his cock pulse as he shot his load inside of me and filled my ass with cum.

I collapsed on the bed after he slid out of me and rolled onto his back. I stifled my tears. I wanted to strangle him. He had just given me the second anal rape of my life and I hated that I loved it. My ass throbbed as I lay with my head turned away from him, cum dribbling out of my tightest hole. I felt shame overwhelm me and tears trickled from my eyes. Emerald pulled me into an embrace and kissed my neck.

"Your punishment isn't over yet." He whispered in my ear.

Emerald's weight on the bed shifted and he returned with the sachet that held the buttplug. I turned and pulled away from him but he grabbed me by my ankle and pulled me toward him, spreading my legs wide even as I struggled against him. He then pulled the plug out of the bag and quickly worked it into my ass to fill it up and keep his cum inside. I writhed with discomfort and then managed to kick away from him to the opposite corner of the bed.

"You crazy bastard!" I yelled at him then tried to kick him. He caught my leg and twisted my ankle till I stopped moving and begged for him to stop.

"Crazy for you." He replied with sweet venom. "Do you think you need this ankle? Should I just break it so that you can never run away again?"

"What? No. Emerald, please." I looked at him with tears in my eyes and tried to pull my ankle away, only succeeding at wrenching it further and causing a shooting pain to elicit a yelp. It hurt.

"If you run away again, I might just do it." He then released my leg so that I could curl into a ball on the bed and sob. He grabbed my foot again and then looked at it, finally seeing where it had been cut with glass and bled.

The bottom of my foot had been smeared with blood from the cut. Without a word, he hopped off the bed and pulled me by my ankle off of it and into his arms. I struggled against him but he was so much stronger than me and my ankle felt stiff and sore, as did my hip. Emerald carried me to the bathroom where he set me down in the tub and turned on the water. The cold water felt like stinging needles as it rained down on me from the showerhead. I winced and tried to scramble out of the tub but was held in the cold spray by Emerald's strong arms.

"Hurry up and shower so I can put a bandage on your foot." Emerald grunted as he pushed me back against the shower wall. I held back a sob as he turned his back to me and began rummaging through his medicine cabinet.

His brow was furrowed as he looked for the bandages he wanted. Meanwhile, I waited for the shower to heat up and looked down at my pale trembling body; gooseflesh prickled along every part of me. My knees were red and scraped up from the gravel and my feet ached. I began to lather myself and felt Emerald's eyes on me.

"Are you going to watch me do everything from now on?" I spat out tartly.

"And if I do?" Emerald asked from the other side of the shower curtain. I was silent as I took my time washing and delaying having his hands on me. While I washed, Emerald took a washcloth and washed his cock and balls. I wondered if he planned on fucking me after this. I shuddered.

Still, the inevitable came and Emerald sat me on the side of the tub once I was done showering. Fluffy towel wrapped around my waist, I let him look over my injured foot and knees. Just my foot needed bandaged and he did so without speaking.

When Emerald was done, he kissed my knees and looked up at me from his position crouched before me. "You scared me today. I don't want you leaving the house without me, okay?" I looked down at him like he was insane. "I couldn't take it if something happened to you."

"Something? Like what? My escape?" I asked, dumbfounded. Emerald's sharp look silenced me. I nodded and told him what he wanted to hear. "I'm sorry. I won't run away again."

12