Captives

Story Info
Two friends are bound to each other by danger and excitement.
1.3k words
4.52
23.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants are over 18.

*****

The home invaders had both been armed and masked. Evan and Michael had been watching a movie when the two men burst into the living room and held them at gunpoint. There was no one else home at Evan's parents' house and the trespassers seemed to know this.

The intruders demanded to know if either of the young men knew where any cash or valuables in the house were stored. Evan told them about his dad's safe in the office; he didn't know the combination. Michael told them truthfully that he didn't live there, but was just visiting.

The invaders accepted those answers. The young men were obviously too scared to lie. One of the gunmen cut off two strips of duct tape from a roll they had brought with them. He flattened the duct tape over each of the young men's mouths so they couldn't talk or cry out.

They were ordered to strip themselves naked and, in fear for their lives, they hesitantly complied.

One of the gunmen covered the young men while the other went looking for something. He found the first thing he wanted in Evan's dad's office. A strong, oak chair with no armrests. Then he ransacked Evan's parents' bedroom and found the other item he was looking for.

The boys were marched into the office. One of the intruders tossed Evan the item from his parents' bedroom. It was a jar of lube. He was ordered to coat his cock with the smooth jelly and he obeyed. Then he was instructed to do something even more embarrassing: lube up Michael's ass. At gunpoint, Michael bent himself in half to give his friend access to his asshole. Evan satisfied the gunman's demand.

Then they were directed over to the chair.

Evan was ordered to sit down first. The men duct-taped his legs to the front legs of the chair. They zip-tied his hands behind the back of the chair. Satisfied, the men then ordered Michael to straddle Evan. Michael did so, and was likewise secured to the back legs of the chair with duct tape while his hands were tied with zip ties to the top rail on the back of the chair.

Once they were sure that the boys were safely immobilized in their forced embrace, the housebreakers went about their business of plundering the house, turning it upside down in a search for money and jewellery, and items they might reasonably expect to fence.

When they were done, the two thieves returned to the office and turned it over as well.

They soon finished and directed their attention to the young men and their muffled groans. For the first time, the intruders shared a laugh over their predicament.

"We'll be gone soon," one thief said. "Your tension will fade after a while, but then it will likely increase again as you really start to feel your proximity to each other. We'd love to stay and watch you two homos, but time is money. Enjoy yourselves!" He gave a mock wave and the two criminals left the room and the house with their bags of loot.

Evan and Michael had been tense indeed the entire time the robbers had been at work. Would they be shot? Would they be killed? But now, with the intruders gone, the thief's prediction proved true. The tension in their young bodies began to drain away.

A lamp had been left on in the office and Evan looked at Michael's face above him. Their fear had faded to a mere anxiety. When his parents came home, Evan would be found in this humiliating position with Michael. There was nothing they could do about it.

Unless they could escape.

Now that the thieves had been gone for several minutes, what was the harm in trying to get out of this situation?

Evan tried to move his legs, bucking his hips. It wasn't easy with Michael's weight on him.

And it didn't help that Michael's cock was rubbing up against his belly each time he bucked.

Evan looked up from the other man's dick and into his eyes. He tried to project an apology for the awkwardness of their situation. Something similar was reflected back.

Evan tried bucking again for a few minutes, but as he grew tired, he also noticed that something else was happening.

His friend had a hard-on.

The friction of Michael's dick against his belly from the bucking motions must have been stimulating him. Evan was embarrassed for him, but he also couldn't tear his eyes away from the growing penis.

The cock was beautiful. The glans was round and reddish-purple; Michael was close enough to see the very fine pores in the sensitive skin. The shaft grew out of a dense bush of pubes and along its back ran a serpentine vein. A droplet had formed at the very tip.

It was way too late to pretend he hadn't noticed his friend's erection.

He looked up into Michael's eyes and saw a mixture of emotions: shame, anxiety and... arousal.

How could he find this arousing? He looked away, but when he searched his own feelings, Evan found that he too was having a reaction to their predicament. His cock had lurched to life, stretching and extending until he felt it at Michael's back gate.

Was this a response to the tension they'd experienced earlier? A side effect of stress?

Or was it a bio-chemical response to being so close in the orbit of another attractive human being?

He looked back at Michael. There was a hint of panic in his eyes. About being caught this way? About the risk of being fucked in the ass?

Now Michael started to buck his hips. He was using his full body weight and strength to tug at the zip ties attaching his hands to the back rail of the chair.

Ooooh, Evan moaned. This time it was his turn to be stimulated by his friend's motion. Michael's ass rubbed against his cock in a familiar rhythm. Michael rocked back and forth without concern at the moment for his friend, whose eyes would have begged him to stop at that point before they did something from which there might be no turning back.

And then it happened.

Michael leaned back with all his weight in preparation to buck one more time, but as he did so, Evan's erection slid into his ass-crack.

Michael and Evan both moaned simultaneously.

Then, as if by mutual consent, the two men began gyrating around each other, first very slowly and then with some urgency. Michael's erection had been resuscitated and the pre-cum at the tip was smearing across Evan's belly.

The lube helped what happened next.

Evan's penis popped through his friend's anus and slid up into his rectum. Again, the young men responded in unison.

They discontinued the urgent bucking that raised their arousal. Now they were pushing against each other slowly, sensually, almost tenderly. They had no hands to trace one another's contours, no lips with which to kiss. All of their energy and sensation was concentrated where they physically joined in their erotic bliss.

So it continued for long minutes until Michael, stimulated both by the invasion of his ass and the friction of his cock against Evan's abdomen, began to convulse with pleasure. He groaned his release through the duct tape and he came with wild abandon. He expelled volcanic eruptions of cum. Blast after blast was spent against Evan's belly, his chest, his face.

As Michael's release finished, Evan's was only beginning. The spasms of Michael's orgasm had rippled through his ass, adding even greater stimulation to Evan's experience. He too broke hard. His cock pulsed again and again, filling his friend's ass with his spunk. It was long moments before he softened and slipped out of Michael. He was aware that he was sitting in a puddle of their cum.

Their tension from the robbery had all but disappeared, but their anxiety all came flooding back when they heard Evan's father shout out that they were home, followed by the slam of the front door.