Capture Team Pt. 04: FACE OF EVIL

Story Info
Capture team confronts a traitor.
6.6k words
4.25
7.8k
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/26/2023
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The work of the day was a routine round -- up for the most part until the last stop of the day in a half -- brick structure in a fashionable tree lined neighborhood on the edge of River Bend. I had just started my introduction, "Good afternoon, Mrs Parker," I, accompanied by Cliff and Logan, addressed a statuesque dark brunette, a decade older than most of the college coeds and laid off hospital workers I had arrested, "I'm special agent Tina in charge of a recovery operation. I'm here to enforce the Institute's indenture on your person to secure debts you contracted."

Sending the child to get her father, Elise sighed, "I guess I better get ready."

Descending the staircase, Elise's husband Peter a builder acknowledged that most of the debt contracted by Mrs Parker had been devoted to his business. I raised my eyebrows. Inspecting Mrs Parker from her expensive heels, fashionable dark skirt and matching jacket with stockings, to her white blouse and cameo pendant, topped by a fresh coiffeur, I surmised Mrs Parker on her own ran up a goodly share of that debt.

"Re-payments failed," Mr Parker assured me, "because my contract to rehabilitate the Robbins auditorium on the University campus had been put on hold due to intended use until the end of the academic year." I might have simply listened then took Mrs Parker who was willing to go except that Mr Parker advised me, "Heck passed by Robins auditorium several times, no signs of life at least during the day." Dismissing my supposition that the theater may be in use at night, Mr Parker snapped back, "No ticket sales, no posters, no lights, no newspaper advertisements, parking lot not used, steps never swept..."

Inviting them into the dining room, I ordered Mrs Parker to strip in front of her husband. Gracefully undressing with rhythmic moves, she jiggled her delicious DDs under her husband's nose. When I complimented her on her style, she boasted, "Worked my way through college, dancing my way into the admissions office as Dean. Then lost the job when the College outsourced the position."

I grimaced. Indentured servitude was spreading through the entire economy. It made good sense. Servants were less expensive. No matter, I had no time to muse. I had a job to do: enforce the Institute's rights.

Hands on hips, breasts thrust out, swaying provocatively, Elise acknowledged she had feelers out to play porn. "If I get the part, I'll make up the past dues."

Shown a few pictures of naked men and women I took from Institute files, Elise leaned over the mahogany dining room table, deliberately grazing my hand with her fleshy breast. Stopping at a photo of curly haired LT Bernie, who sprouted a full -- blown horizontal erection, Elise declared, "Possible," Elise, turning to me with a giddy smile, tapped on Bernie's photo with a manicured fingernail, "This one emits some unique magnetism. People do things for him that they'd never believe themselves capable of."

"Sounds like," I caught Cliff's glance, "what the Institute seeks in a leader." I posed the question to Elise, "You have met Bernie?"

"The photo gives off vibes," Elise replied, "these porn kings, they're all the face of evil, trawling the clubs and meeting rooms, out to take you for every last shred of dignity you have. If you must sacrifice your person you must be paid."

"Thank you! Now strip your husband," I commanded. As Elise set about squatting to unbuckle his belt and lower his zipper.

Elise yanked Peter's pants down. His engorged penis danced in her face. "I can see you're happy to see me. I'm not sure if I'm authorized to have fun."

As Cliff went through Pete's clothing. I received a message from Jenny that the Institute would authorize offering Pete an unconditional Voluntary Indenture. Whisking Pete away to our waiting van, I stopped Elise from reaching for her clothes. "You like what you see," cooed Elise with a seductive smile.

"Just a small formality," I drew out the syringe palpated her left breast and injected it with a transponder. "About face hands on your knees," I commanded as I injected a transponder into her right butt."

As she dressed, I informed her, "Pete's action was admirable, but until a favorable appraisal comes through, you are property subject to levy. You have 10 days to report to the Institute. I am issuing you a transportation pass and an authorization to buy food for yourself and children for the next 10 days. If you can't find someone to take the kids, bring them with you. The Institute will place them."

"10 days?" Elise shrieked.

"During that time, you have use of your clothing, your car and this house." Scooping up her jewellery I added, "The Institute will hold your jewellery for safekeeping until your status is finally decided."

When my capture team returned to the Dungeon with our prisoners, Sergeant Jenny called me into her office. "A long night is ahead of me. I wish I could stay to help you, Tina, excuse me, LT Tina, I must accompany pregnant prisoners in the shipment to The Institute, but nonetheless you are entitled to recognition in a little ceremony. I'm sorry it won't include the Institute Director."

A short time ago, I was infuriated when I arrived at this hidden detention center in the college town of River Bend. Wearing the dress uniform, a jacket over a starched blouse and a tight mid-calf skirt that squeaked when I took every step, I had been en route to my promotion ceremony at the Institute when I received notice from Dr Crenshaw's office of the change in plans. I was deprived of my promotion, recognition by the director and greater allowances and privileges.

I was about to unleash my fury on freckle faced Sergeant Jenny in charge of the Capture Team operating in River Bend. "The cover mission, a roundup of delinquents is routine. Let me introduce you to the real mission in River Bend,"

Jenny drew out of her top desk draw a picture of a full-frontal picture of a six-foot-tall young man, curly black hair coated his naked body. The legend on a placard to the left of his bare left foot read LT BERNIE. "He absconded from the previous team which operated here some months ago. Intelligence we're gathered reveals Bernie is actively soliciting and recruiting Indenturees to appear in porn skits. He is regarded as a traitor."

"And my immediate task is rather routine," I asked Jenny, "rounding up some pregnant girls and recently discharged University employees. How does that interface with capturing the face of evil?"

"Bernie's main focus is on college girls," Jenny advised, "but he's eclectic in his tastes. He looks for pregnant women too, With the wave of layoffs through the college and hospital, Bernie has a fertile recruiting ground." Jenny smiled at her own double entend.

"Do we have intelligence reports on locations used for filming and recruiting potential starlets?" I asked.

"No," Jenny admitted, "Bernie's contacts we know of are random. I have my twin Jane detached working with an informant who was approached by Bernie. Hopefully, we'll get someone on the inside with Bernie."

On my return to the dungeon after completing the round up, Jenny, busy with shipping outbound indenturees, was anxious to conclude my promotion ceremony. Jenny apologized with a smile, "Sorry Dr Crenshaw sent regrets. But he did say that he has every confidence in you. You never turned him down on a tough assignment. So, get Cliff and Logan in here..."

My initial contact with Cliff and Logan had not been that promising. In my initial discussions with Jenny, I gulped when I brought Cliff and Logan up. "When I pulled my car into the sunken parking lot out back, I noticed two men in utility uniforms cleaning vans and squad cars."

Jenny interjected, "That's Cliff and Logan -- That'd be your team."

"I did suppose those two would be my assets," When Jenny nodded, I continued, "regrettably not very attentive to me, not very observant of the prisoner in the cage ..."

Jenny drew a breath, "Cliff and Logan, they're green, first assignment."

"Not very comforting since the cage outside was holding: Mary," I recalled, "a former martial arts and prisoner control instructor at the Institute. She was a Sergeant, but I couldn't tell what rank she now holds. She was confined to an exterior holding cell, naked clutching to a blanket. Her barrel shaped pregnant belly peeked out from under the cover. What have I walked in on? If you've locked up your most senior agent, exactly what assets do I have available to assist me?"

"Cliff and Logan, whom you encountered as you entered," Jenny acknowledged, "are only weeks out of demanding physical training at Security School, but they're in tip -- top physical condition. Though inexperienced, they did well on the first round of repos we ran here. Also, I expect to draw some personnel from the Farm outside of town. They're mostly maintenance personnel, but I can tap them to guard the Hen house and bullpen while you have Cliff and Logan working the round -- up."

"I'm elected," I declared, "Mama to shepherd testosterone driven inexperienced boys through a probe whose target is someone familiar with our protocols in conducting a mission in this locale. Should I bare my chest and hold Cliff and Logan to my breasts to suckle them. Mary's bulbous boobs might be more appropriate to the task, except you have Mary locked up."

"I'll see if I can put your team to the test and toughen them up in the process," Jenny promised.

The round -- up having been completed, Jenny attended to my promotion ceremony. Moving my promotion ceremony along, once I returned to Jenny with Cliff and Logan in tow, Jenny exclaimed, "Oh I almost forgot, Pull Mary out of the Hen House, where we're warehousing our pregnant females indenturees. Having pulled the toughest job in the cover exercise, Mary deserves an honored place in this ceremony."

During my initial meeting with Sergeant Jenny, I fell into silence. I was allowing my temper to cool; Jenny, the cagy old hand, eying me with a half -- smile, intended to draw me out. I capitulated. "I suspected that the problem involved a serious situation from the moment I parked my car when I saw Mary stripped naked behind the wire," I pled, "Why are you holding her?"

"Officially, Mary, as you may or may not know, lost her stripes on the last mission to River Bend," Jenny leaned forward to advise me as if she feared someone was lurking nearby to overhear us.

I mockingly whispered, "Secrecy and deception, I admit, are necessary tools in any successful mission. Are you afraid that we're being watched?"

Jenny pointed to the computer screen, behind me, over her door. "I feel his eyes upon me all the time. There is some deadly magic to it."

"Certainly, a respectable hoscus," I added turning to face the image projecting an impressive erection almost geometrically parallel to the ground, "Imagine going erect in a promotion photo -- before the festivities."

"Mary was on the last mission in River Bend," Jenny returned to her explanation, "That's the mission that LT Bernie defected from. The Institute retained Mary; officially because she agreed to be inseminated. Others on her team weren't so lucky. They went naked, head shaved to auction. What in Mary's relationship with LT Bernie would incline the Institute to keep her and jettison others on her team? I've been left to guess." Jenny shook her head. "The Institute wasn't clear on the reason for assigning Mary to me. Is Mary bait? Is she being tested? Am I?"

"Often the simple solution is the best. Why not ask Mary?" I suggested.

Jenny ordered tall blond Cliff who was in the hallway outside her door to bring Mary in from the holding area.

Complying with Sergeant Jenny's instructions to obtain Mary to officiate at my promotion ceremony, I was about ready to nod to Cliff to produce Mary when Jenny looking straight at me, decided, "No, Tina, I want you to obtain Mary. At midnight when I depart station, you will give the orders. Until then, the boss, it's me!"

I went into the large open area where the naked female prisoners were huddled together for warmth on a bench behind cyclone fencing in the Hen House. Nudity was thought essential to chill the willingness to escape and to impress on the indenturee a change of status. "Nurse wants to examine Mary Rutherford," I told the guard, one of the additional personnel Sergeant Jenny obtained from The Farm, the Institute's facility outside town.

Wrists secured with a cable tie, Mary squatted and coughed on command. Turned over to me, Mary quipped, "Hmm, nothing popped out -- just yet."

Holding her by her elbow I led her to Jenny's office. In Jenny's office, an unbound Mary accepted a blanket over her shoulders as she rendered her report, "A little different from my previous reception in this office."

In my initial meeting with Sergeant Jenny, in response to my suggestion we pose the logical question to Mary, Jenny ordered Cliff to obtain Mary from the outside holding cell where Mary was held naked, pregnant belly jutting out of the blanket she was provided with to cover herself. When Cliff asked, almost as an afterthought, as he walked away whether he should cuff Mary, "Cuffed -- of course," Jenny screamed at Cliff. "You may recall my previous order to confine her in a cage and have her strip.

Stood on the mirrored tailor's platform outside Jenny's office where detainees would be stripped and searched, Mary, with a mischievous smile, looked behind her as Cliff cut away the cable ties from her wrists. Cliff at Jenny's nod winced when his hands migrated up Mary's sides to massage her engorged breasts. "Soft and sweet," Mary swaying gently assured Cliff, as Cliff unbuckled his belt and allowed his dungarees and boxers to drop to his knees freeing a bulging erection, "tender treat, hands so agile, swift of feet, pregnant, but not fragile, broiling body heat."

Mary had swiftly moved a leg to knock Cliff over. Jenny and I sprung into action. "OK, Mary," Jenny commanded her, "demonstration is over."

Righting herself, Mary placed her hands behind her back, ready to be cuffed. Laughing Mary asked, "Sergeant Jenny, is eh --Tina next?" Noticing me next to Jenny, Mary quipped, "One of my pupils from the Security Academy! Tina isn't it? Are you reassigned here to River Bend to join me in the Hen House?"

I picked Cliff off the floor. Looking at his throbbing erection, I remonstrated with Cliff, "Thinking with the wrong head got you in a fix. An instructor in security school has many tricks, A tough bitch with nurturing instincts few, she'll drop a litter of sextuplets and still break you in two."

Jenny rebuked Cliff, "Why do you think the Institute had her inseminated? Strength of character?"

Helped to his feet, Cliff, reaching to pull up his pants, protested, "Mary was cooperating gleefully. I thought she was submitting peacefully. Why should she turn on me?"

Jenny ordered, "Cliff, you failed the test. Get your clothes off. Now. Put them in the barrel. Take your shower -- not upstairs in our quarters -- down in the dungeon. The cure for thinking with the wrong head is having a female fit you for the cock -- and -- ball jam. Afterwards you can remain naked until we're ready to suit up for the round-up."

When Cliff placed his clothes in the bin and shuffled off to the back, I was impressed with his hoscus. It'll come in handy at my promotion party.

Chuckling, Mary shook her head. "Poor Cliff didn't have a chance. Do you remember when you and I," Marry addressed Jenny, "taught the anatomy course at the Institute's Security School? You, the nurse, explained the inner recesses of the body and I showed how to probe them?"

"Those were fun times," Jenny sighed. After a pause, Jenny invited Mary, "please join us in my office."

"No cuffs?" Mary asked.

"At the moment," Jenny replied, "Only if you want them."

On the night of my promotion ceremony in Jenny's office, I cut away Mary's cable ties. Jenny covered Mary with a blanket. "Before we begin the promotion ceremony, what progress have you made on intelligence?"

Unbound Mary, shook her wrists and clutched the blanket over her shoulders as she rendered her report, "girls who've been on film say they've been picked up in a panel truck, searched, and driven around before they arrive in an underground windowless docking area, told to strip naked and escorted to makeup and costuming. To find our LT Bernie, you need to send an undercover with active transponders or establish a tail, a skilled one."

Biting her lip, Jenny shook her head. "The Institute won't authorize the risk of an agent sent in with an activated transponder and I don't have enough experienced people to conduct a tail. The extra people I got from the Farm are maintenance people not regularly used in active security.."

"I don't know what to suggest, if you can't set up a tail and can't slip in an informer or an agent with an implanted transponder... Then," Mary turned to me, "you may find, Tina," Mary raised her eyebrows for emphasis, "correction, LT Tina, it begins and ends at this desk."

I glanced at Cliff to say nothing. This very afternoon The Institute had implanted Elise with active transponders. Likely Elise was seeking out a role with LT Bernie. The Institute simply hadn't made the connection. Did Sergeant Jenny need to know. I could feel the opportunity for a major coup coming. Secrecy, I decided, was necessary to concluding a successful mission.

"Of all present, Mary, despite her eh -- longevity, drew the toughest assignment," Jenny opened her top draw, drew out a ring sized jewellery box and an order inscribed in an old-fashioned fancy script, "Mary deserves the honor of conducting this ceremony."

Hunched to try to balance the blanket about her shoulders, Mary stood and clutched the paper in her hands to read the order, "`ATTENTION TO ORDERS.'" At those words Cliff, Logan and myself clicked our heels and stood rigidly upright.

Looking down at her bare feet, shuffling her toes, Mary quipped, "Not much of a sound when you click bare feet. Let me continue, `Having special confidence in the integrity and fidelity of Agent Tina 651, I Dr Philip Crenshaw, by power invested in me as Institute Director do make, constitute, and appoint her Lieutenant of Security Services and I do strictly charge all those inferior in grade to render her faithful service and obedience and charge her to obey all those placed in authority over her.'"

Mary's blanket slipped away from her butterball shaped body, beach ball shaped belly and butt flanging out from her shoulders. After pinning the bars on my epaulets, Mary snickered, "Last one who I pinned bars on," Mary patted her belly, "ran off and gave me this." To Jenny, Mary pouted, "I guess I don't get to attend the fun part of the promotion ceremony."

"Actually," I replied, "I'll have to mix business with pleasure. the capture team has to pay a second call at the premises we visited today to secure Institute property."

"Good luck, and remember the security training barracks verse," Mary quoted that horny ditty the girls chanted the night before graduation from security school, "The Itch, controlling access, of his prick, in the scuffle, is the trick, to present excess, in the struggle, to the she -- devil, no less, no man is special."

"Well," Jenny took an exaggerated deep breath, "I doubt that's the type of benediction that would have been given by Dr Crenshaw, the Institute Director, but I'm sure Mary's advice is sound and heart-felt." Jenny paused, "We'll have departed long before morning. When you return in the morning, Tina, you will be in command. Regrettably, you must conduct the necessary ceremony, yourself to make it official."

"Thank you, Sergeant," I offered her my hand.

"Until the official change of command at midnight, I remain in charge. Until the stroke of 12, Cliff," Jenny's tone turned sharp, "Your hoscus remains in the sling. Your new commander may decide whether to terminate the punishment in her discretion. I deem the lesson to remain alert is one vital to your safety and that of the team. Cliff, you're a powerful fellow, but you must remember to be careful around female prisoners. Not all will be acting like Mary was!"

12