Capture Team Pt. 05: The Platform

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, the comfort of the prisoner does count, sometimes at least," I observed.

"If the interests of The Institute so direct," Jenny rejoined with a sly smile.

I stood in the corridor with Jenny. Watching Cliff bring Mary in from the outside, I detected a waddle in Mary's gait that seemed exaggerated as Mary entered. Cuffing her hands behind her back had pushed her belly out further, making her appear to be more unstable. Placed on the tailor's platform, Mary snorted as her sharp eyes scowled at her reflection in the mirrors. "Unblemished epidermis stretched across the abdomen pushes the umbilicus out," Jenny observed. To my critical stare, Jenny shrugged her shoulders, "I'm a nurse."

Bulbous breasts with erect nipples sticking out like bayonettes rested on her ballooning belly, Mary smirked, "Guys love the fun of penetrating your defences, but run at the inconvenience of consequence, presenting phallus proud tumescent at your entrance but running from responsibility let it shrink. Leaving me all over to itch, rounded belly, my back, especially. I can't reach around to scratch, I lack flexibility."

"Hmm," Jenny took note. Jenny nodded to Cliff who glanced in Jenny's direction.

"C'm'n, Cliff," Mary taunted him, "Don't be shy! I'm a girl and you're the guy, Raising you with pomp and ceremony, melding you into the camaraderie, an honor bestowed on a select few, I held your cock and Logan's too, I channeled the rush, I directed the gush, admitting you to the fraternity, joined together in unity."

At first, Cliff's hands hesitantly touched Mary's butt, but receiving a nod from Jenny grasped both cheeks and kneaded them in the palms of his large hands. Mary leaned into his touch. "Who could expect a strip search be so arousing?" Mary, leaning into his touch, cooed.

Cliff released a deep sigh as his hands migrated up her sides to massage her breasts. "Soft and sweet," Mary swaying gently assured Cliff, "a tasty treat, a jelly belly but not fragile, I'm still swift and agile."

Cliff unbuckled his belt and allowed his uniform trousers and boxers to drop to his knees. A bulging erection jutted out from his body; blue streaks crossed Cliff's engorged cylinder; precum glistened on the tip.

Jenny and I sprung into action, pushing Cliff aside. "OK, Mary," Jenny commanded her, "demonstration is over."

Righting herself, Mary placed her hands behind her back, ready to be cuffed. Laughing Mary asked, "Sergeant Jenny, is Tina next on the platform?" Noticing me standing naked next to Jenny, Mary quipped, "One of my pupils from the Security Academy! Tina is it? It looks like you're dressed and ready to join me behind the wire or is nudity the uniform of the day?"

I picked Cliff off the floor. Looking at his throbbing erection, I observed, "Thinking with the wrong head. Mary had been my instructor in the school. She's tough enough to be dropping a litter of sextuplets and still break you in two. Why do you think the Institute had such a powerful woman inseminated?" Turning to Jenny, I recommended, "Sergeant, should I have this man fitted for chastity before your round -- up?"

Jenny ordered, "Cliff, take a shower. Clean yourself up." When Cliff started to walk toward the office. Jenny thundered, "Not upstairs. Get your clothes off. Now. Put them in the barrel. Take your shower in front of the Hen House."

"The usual punishment?" I suggested imposed chastity. "Cliff was put to the test and failed." Looking at the throbbing member, I sighed. The punishment would be as much on Cliff as it would be on me. But the Master of Strategy taught punishments and rewards must be consistently imposed, personal feelings notwithstanding.

"Cliff," Jenny announced the penalty, "Institute Security has the perfect cure for thinking with the wrong head. Strip, shower, then a female will fit you for the cock -- and -- ball jam. Afterwards you can remain naked until we're ready to suit up for the round-up."

When Cliff placed his clothes in the bin and shuffled off to the back, Mary shook her head. "On the platform that's where a career in security begins and ends. Poor Cliff didn't have a chance. Do you remember when you and I taught the anatomy course at the Institute's Security School? You, the nurse, explained the inner recesses of the body and I showed how to probe them?"

"Those were fun times," Jenny sighed. To me, Jenny noted as an aside, "in command, you must develop trust and confidence in your subordinates such that you need not utter a sound to issue an order."

"Who was that doc who got you transferred into security," Mary asked, "when the Institute decided it no longer needed a nurse assigned to security? What happened to that crazy doc? On a life indenture to go to med school, doc was plucked from her sinecure. Stripped, head shaved, the doc was shipped to auction for screwing around during reception of prisoners. Wasn't she?"

In a tone dripping with grief, Jenny acknowledged wistfully, "As the Institute directs." After a pause, Jenny invited Mary, "please join us in my office."

"No cuffs?" Mary asked.

"At the moment," Jenny replied, "Only if you want them."

Invited to take a seat, Mary plopped down. "Damn," she screamed as she leapt into the air. Her bulging belly jiggled like a bowl of jelly, her bulbous boobs bounced like beach balls when her bare bottom hit the cold steel of the chair.

Apologizing Jenny reached to a table behind her desk to provide Mary with a towel to sit on. I handed Mary a blanket to cover herself with. Mary declined the blanket, "Sergeant Jenny, allow your naked assistant to cover herself. All I need is a towel to insulate my butt," To me, Mary chuckled, "You have nice boobs, Tina, but I have more insulation over all."

"Just routine," Jenny assured Mary as she attached a blood pressure cuff to Mary's bicep. Announcing the reading, Jenny remarked, "a little elevated, but normal."

"Small wonder," Mary snorted, "one minute, I'm cleaning out the cages from the previous load of detainees. Next minute, the cage is locked. I'm told to strip and pass my clothes through a slit in the fence. And I remain held behind the wire outside naked for the next 24 hours. And nobody spoke to me to tell me why. I had to guess that you wanted me to test Cliff. I had to rely on cues we developed when we worked together."

With a smile, Jenny turned to me for an aside, "I told you, in charge, you must develop such a level of trust and confidence in your subordinates such that a glance, a nod or even a change in the vibe is sufficient to issue a voiceless order."

As Jenny tucked a stethoscope under Mary's breasts, Jenny suggested, "Maybe you could tell me why all the subterfuge was necessary."

There was silence. Jenny turned to me. "Agent Tina, would you escort Mary to the Hen House? I'll let the Institute decide what needs to be done. Cliff ought to be finished with his shower. Install the cock -- and -- ball jam." Jenny sighed. "It can't fail to impress, poor Cliff will be speechless when a woman bare assed and stitchless applies the interdictor to his boa constrictor."

Chuckling at Jenny's ellipse, I put my arm under Mary's to assist her to her feet.

Mary, looking at my hand with a smirk, began to talk. Rubbing her belly, Mary acknowledged, "It's his. The Institute decided," Mary drew a deep breath, "to send me back with you to River Bend to see if Bernie would emerge from the shadows."

With a sigh, Jenny advised, "We have no indication Bernie has come looking for you. If you are wiling to assist the Institute, find Bernie, then you will be kept in the Hen House to gather intelligence. You will be returned to the Institute with the pregnant indenturees. And upon your return there, the Institute decides. "

"Your opinion, Tina?" Jenny asked me.

"It is of great consolation that when I take charge," I declared, "in the hunt for a pornographer, I will have gained Cliff whose balls are bigger than his brains when I lose dependable and experienced agents like you Sergeant Jenny and your former partner Mary."

After Mary left Jenny's office to attach Cliff's chastity belt, Jenny performed a physical exam. "No time like the present," Jenny declared, "you're naked, obviously dressed for the part."

My teasing quip, "No hospital gown?" drew a whack on the ass.

In the consultation room, next to Jenny's office, Jenny conducted the usual superficial physical exam, mouth, ears, lymph nodes on the neck, blood pressure. I jumped when the cold steel of the stethoscope was pressed against my chest.

"Sorry about that," Jenny apologized as she blew her breath onto the stethoscope head, "I didn't make you plunk your bare bum down on the cold steel office chair."

"When do I squat and pee in a cup for you?" I taunted Jenny.

After range of motion studies, Jenny ordered, "Up on the gynecological couch."

Once I lay back on the table, Jenny fastened my hands to the side of the table, secured me to the table. Bands stretched across my forehead and my waist together with my feet locked in the stirrups froze my body in place. "I won't tease your clit, you have enough to deal with," Jenny promised before she began to secure my body to the table.

"If you must put an indenturee on the table, strap her down," Jenny warned me, "Use the pelvic exam to punish an uncooperative indenture or to check her insides out more thoroughly if you think she's concealing something."

After my physical examination, Jenny and I entered the arena to check on Mary and Cliff. Mary was behind the fence in the Henhouse; Cliff was standing naked dumbfounded, the shiny cock -- and -- ball jam enshrouding his genitalia.

"Cliff," Jenny spoke in an even tone, " when you are searching a prisoner heighted vigilance is required. Heedlessness can cause injury to the indenturee, to yourself and to another member of the team. It's an important lesson to learn."

"It won't happen again," Cliff promised.

"I'm sure you'd make that promise," Jenny knelt to inspect the chastity device. "Handy," she declared as she tapped the device with her fist, "Protects a sensitive part of the body from insult. Protects the team from a member thinking with 20 cubic centimeters of testosterone power rather than the full capacity of 1400 cubic centimeters of grey matter." Rising, Jenny ordered, "Bind his hands, Tina, in front of him."

With a sigh and grim face, I complied. Advised that Cliff's wrists were secured, Jenny commanded, "Now string him up, feet just far enough the ground so that he can graze the ground with his tippy toes."

Attaching the rope to his bound wrists, I pulled with all my might. Cliff's toes were dancing to keep contact with the floor. Jenny ordered. "Fetch Logan."

I found Logan outside hosing down the patrol cars and vans. When I returned to the gallery with Logan, Mary, a serious look on her face, was outside the wire speaking with Jenny.

"I was going to order the lash, five apiece on the right side, 15 from the left handed Logan on the left side," Jenny announced, "Mary persuaded me to reduce that in half and to simple paddling, "Three apiece on the right butt cheek, nine on the left butt cheek from Logan. Mary, you have seniority you go first."

The swish which filled the air was more terrifying than the whack as the paddle landed on Cliff's butt. Two more quickly followed. When the paddle was handed to me Cliff's butt was already beet red. "Sorry, Cliff," I said as I administered the first of my three blows. Cliff's butt was crimson when Jenny handed the paddle to Logan.

Sometime later I found myself in charge here. Sergeant Jenny returned to the Institute to tend to Mary and the other pregnant women taken as repos in the cover mission. I now sat behind the desk where it begins and ends fretting.

The calm before the storm gave me time to coordinate information on LT Bernie's activities.Though the Institute prohibited use of transponders to shadow Lt Bernie's activities. Chance had put transponders on an identified starlet in Lt Bernie's most recent production. I now knew the location of the shoots.

Should I have alerted the Institute for this deviation from orders? The Master of Strategy wrote that the Commander in the field need not literally follow every order of the sovereign so long as the commander acts in his ruler' interests.

That works, I mused, if you win; in the finger - pointing of a loss, how much worse could it be than stripped naked, hands manacled, publicly paraded head shaven out the door of The Institute in an outbound shipment bound for auction? The glares of envious friends upon your bare butt as you're cast out.

I could count on no quarter from Dr Crenshaw who practiced the rules of combat to perfection. Though he held me in high regard, the cardinal rule of discipline afforded no exceptions: no favoritism no special privileges.

In the calm the team enjoyed leading up to the raid, I kept the team of sight. If LT Bernie were watching the capture team, the spell of inactivity, might have persuaded Lt Bernie that the team had returned to the institute and was no longer operational in River Bend. To complete the image, I even had Institute people from the farm outside of town clean the mansion as if we were closing the center, having completed the mission.

While my team waited for the raid, I had to keep Logan and Cliff occupied. "Inactivity often lapses into lethargy on one hand; anxiety on the other. "Physical training is the antidote to listlessness. Intense physical workouts followed by steamy showers in our quarters will maintain an edge," I told the boys.

A regimen of calisthenics followed by relaxing massages in the warmth of the showers upstairs in the mansion seemed to alleviate the tension. The boys were lulled into such a state of relaxion that I could shave their pubes bald. I admired the pearly white skin that emerged when I cleared the suds away.

Hmm, I mused, a bare pubic area makes for a snug fit of the iron jock strap.

Like, typical guys they did not suspect that my pampering covered an ulterior motive. I intended to attach the cock -- and -- ball jam before the raid. "With every pleasure," I released a wistful sigh when I kissed the exposed white skin, "there must be pain. Let Mama make things better."

Deception of course is an important tactic in any operation.

Planning and a little bit of luck was with me, the team captured its target and the cast of one of his porn productions. Right now, my concern was a pleasant one, revving myself up the nerve to deal with LT Bernie, the most important prisoner whom I would receive.

Outside my door, Cliff and Logan, both in chastity were dealing with the female captives from the take-down of LT Bernie's porn production. Nerved up, Cliff had suggested "Shouldn't we put aside plucking the clucks for the moment and deal with the rooster, while we're still alert?"

"In the iron jock, you're out of luck, no chance to turn a diddle into a full-blown fuck," I chided Cliff.

When I drew a sheepish smile from Cliff, I issued my order, "With LT Bernie, leave the rooster outside in the holding area. Get his clothes off and make sure you apply the cuffs, so that he can't pass time by jerking himself off," I decided. "I'll interview the women -- all of them and take my time."

I decided to start with the undercover agent Jane and informant Bliss. While Cliff examined the seams of her clothes, Logan had our undercover agent Jane bent over on the platform, spreading her glutes as he greased gloved fingers to examine her insides.

Grunting as Logan's fingers entered her, Jane, wiggling her butt to draw him in deeper, protested, "Couldn't you wait until the film is released to get your rocks off?"

Cliff smirked, "Maybe we'll invite you to the premiere."

As photographs front back and both profiles were taken, Jane growled, "There wasn't enough nudies seized in the barn they called a studio."

"Under your indenture," Cliff reminded Jane, "Your person is the property of the Institute. About you, It cares. It wants to make sure you're no worse for the wear."

Jane appropriately turned a deep shade of crimson at Cliff's joke while Cliff and Logan joined me in a long laugh. "Nothing like humiliating a nude," I declared, "Their butt cheeks have a deeper flush than their face." After my witticism, Jane, my former classmate at the Security Service School, though glaring in my direction, showed no flicker of recognition.

Wrists bound with cable ties behind her, Jane, assisted in stepping down from the tailors' platform, was directed to my office across from the tailor's platform. Appropriately surprised to find me there, Jane asked after her sister Jenny.

"Welcome back, Jane," I greeted her, "I'm sure you'll meet your sister Jenny soon enough. Sorry, you're going to go under the name Felicity just a while longer."

Jane code named Felicity quipped, "At least I don't have to wear Felicity's clothes anymore. They fit, but I didn't like them."

"OK, eh -- Felicity," I introduced myself, "I'm Tina, you may remember me from the security school. I'm in charge of this operation. May I be the first to offer my congratulations on your part in a successful operation?"

"Incredible operation, Bernie had," Jane, exuberant in the afterglow of the triumph she assisted in, exclaimed. Her marshmallow sized breasts bounced when her bare bottom hit the cold steel of the chair.

"Jars the story right out of them. It works all the time," I snickered as I handed her a towel to sit on and a blanket to cover herself with.

Jane's eyes lit up in awe when she spoke of the Bernie's enterprise as "overhead free." I appropriately smiled at Jane's choice of words.

"Bernie," Jane explained, "planted an indenturee he set free Professor Wendy Miller in the faculty to recruit students, mostly co-eds, for the porn shots. All the equipment was 'borrowed' from the University audio-visual department." Pausing for a second, Jane pressed for details about her twin sister Jenny.

"I imagine you'll see her soon enough," I informed her, "I'm shipping you back to the Institute with the haul. Higher Headquarters feels you might get more information from the repossessed delinquent debtors and deserters from their indentures if you're returned packaged and shackled with the detainees. After reception at the Institute," As I uttered that word Jane smirked, "You'll probably be separated and disappear from the ranks of the prisoners in classification."

"About Bliss?" Jane asked, "She was observant, provided good leads, honest, even a decent actress. Will she be retained by the Institute or shipped to auction?"

"The Institute decides! I will record your recommendation as favorable," I made no commitment, "It might carry weight. Loyalty to your comrades is an admirable quality. Regardless, Bliss should be pleased by your loyalty to her."

I would probably recommend retention of Bliss. Master strategist taught that a spy who successfully survives to return to ranks should be generously rewarded. Dr Crenshaw should know this. He taught the course on strategy at the Institute's Security School.

Jane was followed to the platform by her informant red headed Bliss. Bliss took the strip -- search unlike most of the other women unfazed. Where Jane employed sarcasm, Bliss entertained her guard Cliff with sizzling provocative asides, "I usually get extra crispy C notes for a shot like this."

Cliff snickered, "the hairs on your pussy are as red hot as your carrot top."

"That's because I am red hot," Bliss retorted.

With flaming red -- headed Bliss, our informant, I was a little more genteel in my approach -- I provided her with the blanket and towel before she sat down. "I've never been much for watching porn, but your boobs are little bigger than goosebumps."

"You could expand that thought," Bliss quipped, "and write a script for Bernie's next flick, call it casting call. Do you bring me upstairs, let me sack out, give me my clothes back and let me go home for my Christmas vacation?"