Captured by the Elves Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Landa appeared before the platform with the other chieftains. After they made various comments about all of us new girls and our various qualities, she welcomed us formally to our new lives. She said, "The goddess, in her infinite mercy, has brought you to our family. A couple of our new girls may have been turned before the larger event, but tradition says that we include them as well." She addressed us directly, looking at me the entire time. "This may seem like a silly thing, but I assure you that every new convert has gone through this herself at some point. You must bare all to your new sisters. That way you come to your new life in all honesty." She smiled and the she-elves all around cheered for us and our new lives.

Things happened quickly. Once we were allowed off the platform we were surrounded and plied with all manner of drinks and gifts. Wooden trays of food were brought out featuring the usual staples of flatbread, the purple fruits, and even some of still steaming roast pork. There was much drinking (too much), a copious amount of eating, and even some dancing by those who were so inclined. Eventually, I managed to escape the throng of interest. The new girls were incredibly popular because they were new and pliable. Danica was a beacon that drew everyone's attention, but oddly enough Braith managed to lure her away from the others. The look on Braith's face was intense. She was jealous and she was very aroused. I knew the look well. Fortunately, the other ladies were allowing. Braith's reputation had some benefits.

I found another horn of mead and looked around for Raina. There was still no sign of her. I watched Braith lead Danica back towards the bathhouse, and was about to follow them back when I thought better of the notion. They deserved to have some private time. Braith had assured me that I wasn't being replaced by Danica, and I had no reason not to believe her. It's hard to deny some doubts crept into my head though.

When I finished my horn of mead I was about to go search for a refill when Landa appeared with a new one for me.

"I can't believe who I found all alone," she said, handing the horn of mead to me. "I hope that there's no tension in the bathhouse. The tension is supposed to be relieved there not created."

"Things are fine," I said. "Its an exciting night. I'm no longer the newest, most interesting new girl here, and I'm fine with that, but I'm not sure I'm drunk enough to be standing out in the cold in an outfit like this. My ass is freezing."

She laughed, and slapped my thick backside. "Such a fine ass though. I think I have the cure for you. My office of chieftain allows me to offer this to you."

"And that is?"

She grabbed my hand, and said: "Follow me to warmth."

With no where else to go I obeyed. We journeyed back to the wooden house as the edge of the settlement. The one that was adorned with the old armor from the various men killed or converted over the years. I still didn't see my armor there. Not that it mattered. The man that had worn it was long gone now. I was Kiari and there was no changing that. When we were inside the house, Landa checked to make sure that we were alone, and then closed the doors.

"It appears that I captured you again," she said with a sly smile. "Whatever will I do?"

"Won't Teagan be showing up at some point?"

"Not tonight. Dria and the other chieftains have been consoling her over Raina."

I felt a new chill. "What happened to Raina?"

Landa gently put her hands on my shoulders—reminding me how strong she was despite her slim frame. She said, "Raina will be fine...eventually. It's Teagan's pride that's wounded."

I followed Landa to a smaller room in the house. Instead of a bed of wood and cotton there was a pile of furs upon on the floor. The wall was covered with strange wooden charms and tanned animal skins that had been covered in a language I didn't understand. There was a small hearth built into the wall with a low fire still going.

Landa said, "This is a more private room. A recreation of an older time in which our people were more migratory. This is the place where I go to be alone."

"But you brought me here?"

I'd never seen Landa act coy and nervous before. I didn't know what to make of it. She said, "Will you stay me tonight?"

I nodded.

Alone with Landa at last, she and I looked at each other for a while. Both of us trying to make those little decisions about what we really wanted and if any of it was a good idea. Landa seemed a little more hesitant than she had been before. When I was in my previous form Landa would've just seized me by force and told me later on that I'd wanted it. Such was her way and her right according to the old customs. She smiled and held her hands out to take, which I did most eagerly.

"Things are different now," she said. "You feel that don't you?"

I nodded.

"I won't take you from Braith if she still wants you, but amongst our kind it's not unusual to share each other. In a way, you do that every day in the bathhouse."

I said, "I'm shocked. Before, you treated me as your property and wouldn't have balked about taking me whenever you wanted."

Landa licked her lips tentatively. "As I said: things are different. I want and need you to be more than you've been. That means making more of your own choices. If you don't want this, I won't force it."

I stepped closer and cautiously took Landa in my arms. She was hot to the touch, I felt so much power and strength within her. Not just the capability of her physical self but the very essence of her. Landa had always dominated me. Feeling her there like this almost made her feel vulnerable for a moment.

She said, "I think this is the first time we've ever been alone like this. Well, except after I caught you hiding in the dark. After Brendan..."

"That was different."

She nodded. "Why didn't I take you off alone before?"

"I think that you like to share."

She laughed. "That's all part of being in a leadership role. I do hope that you've been paying attention."

"I suppose that you'll teach me eventually whether I want to learn or not."

She kissed me and then smiled again. A lustrous sight. "If that's how you make me do it then that's how it will be." Landa ran her fingers through my short, chestnut brown hair. "I hope you grow this out for me."

"Do I really need long hair for your approval, my lady?"

Landa gave me a sidelong glance. "Just take your clothes off already."

I slipped off the flimsy excuse for a garment that I was wearing. Landa had already seen what had been made of my body, but when I revealed myself to her by choice she was delighted. The heavy breasts hanging from my chest still made me horribly self-conscious. Landa bore no judgement towards me though. Her touch was gentle, and her intentions towards me were trusted.

She kissed at my breasts. Something that I still wasn't used to feeling. That whole time she did this, Landa was starting up at me with her deep green eyes. I remembered her saying that my eyes were almost like hers. Indeed, since then I'd only been made to be even more like her. Like all of them. I didn't mind that now. Back then, there had been so much fear, but now...what did I feel now? Landa pulled away—leaving a string of saliva trailing from her tongue to my nipple, and then it broke. The cold air rushed to my wet nipple. I found myself wanton for her attention.

Landa said, "You seemed to like that, huh?" You've come so far, my darling. Yet...that feisty little imp that refused to change is still in there somewhere, huh?"

I was afraid to answer. Was it a test? Even after all of this was I not to be trusted? What was it going to take?

Finally, she said: "Don't fret, lovely. I care about the whole of you. Besides, you're with us forever now." She clutched at me harder than before. "I care for you...I..." She struggled for a time.

I leaned forward to kiss her and found Landa's lips most welcoming. When we parted, she was all smiles again.

She said, "I have to remind myself that you know nothing of magic, and yet you are magical."

"I saw Yanitza do something."

"I'm sure. She's a quick learner. Give it time, and I'll arrange your education. It will be different than learning from Braith. Your lover from the bathhouse is a creature of reason and traditional education. That's why she is a healer. Learning magic is something else though."

I was going to ask more, but Landa touched my nose. "Later," she said. "I want you to undress me now."

There was no arguing with her. I knew that much at least. I carefully removed the decorated vest that she wore. It was covered with a myriad of floral patterns and designs that I couldn't hope to decipher. Beneath that was the thinnest of silk shirts. I could see her modest breasts pressed against it. Once I peeled her shirt off, they were free to the world. Every part of Landa's body was lean and athletic. If she ever ran, I don't believe that anyone could catch her, but she wouldn't run. There was confidence in her that was beyond me. Next, I removed her silken panties to reveal her in all her honesty. Landa was a red-headed goddess naked. A goddess with a cock, but that was her. I wondered if I was the only one to know a little something about the person that she'd once been. She'd been more than just a lord—a man who would've been king if not for circumstance.

Landa stood ready and erect before me. I wasn't entirely familiar with this concept of their elf goddess Angellahala, but I could imagine her looking something like Landa: beautiful, powerful, and cock at the ready.

"You're mine tonight," she said.

I nodded. I had no plans of going anywhere. Willingly, I went to my knees before her. Even before my transformation, I'd grown accustomed to being with her. Our bodies were entuned. I knew what she wanted, and she knew that I would give it to her. When I took her cock in my mouth it was only the completion of something that I knew was going to happen. She'd been inside me before, and doing this was natural. I sucked for a long time. Her shaft pressing along the roof of my mouth as it sank in and pulled out. I gently cupped and fondled her large elf balls in my hands. She was as close to elf royalty as it got. Not that such a thing was a motivating factor for me. At least, that's what I told myself at the time. But, Landa had that sort of appeal. Teagan and Landa were both intimidating, but whereas Teagan made me feel like she would hurt me, Landa made me feel like I wasn't good enough for her. But I wanted to be. I could only think to myself: who wouldn't want to fuck her?

She held my head gently with her hand as I serviced her. There was no need to think about it.

"Good girl," said Landa. "Very good girl."

My compulsion was to go farther so naturally I sucked her harder. She struggled against my manipulations. Her cock swelled within my mouth—fit to burst. Landa pulled away from me.

She arched a bright red eyebrow at me. "You dangerous little minx," she said. "Such a bad girl you are."

I shrugged with a smile. Truthfully: there was no craft on my part. I only wanted to please her. It meant the world for me to do so. Landa put her hands behind me and squeezed my plump ass.

She said, "On your back, baby."

I complied. I'd do anything for her then. So much was my want for this woman. I grunted as I got on my back. I was a little heavier now with my new assets, and I was getting used to it. I spread my legs and pulled them back to give her the access that she wanted. Landa retrieved another of the alabaster jars from a nearby shelf. She covered her cock with the slippery salve, and then worked a glob of it into the cup of my ass.

She said, "Do you accept me, darling?"

I nodded. "Please," I said. "I want it."

Landa slowly pushed her cock into me. I quivered under every inch of it as it entered me. It wasn't the first cock that I'd taken amongst the elves, but it felt then that it was so much more important than normal. It was symbolic in a way that I couldn't hope to understand. She knew it too.

Landa picked up her pace fucking me. "Kiari," she said. "I...why is it so hard for me to say this?"

I clutched on to her. "It's fine," I told her. "Don't be bothered by it."

We continued for some time. My lover plowed my ass to her fullest. Her breathing grew frantic and so did mine eventually. Even the most driven lovers can only last so long. I'd learn the truth of that over the years. Landa suddenly clutched at me, and froze. Deep within me her cock pulsed several times—sending her hot seed deep into my core. I felt every moment and every once of it. My own orgasm took over, and my cock sprayed my seed up onto the both of us.

I was spent and numb then. Sated by her affection and full of her "love". Everything all around me was so warm. This was us together, and I couldn't have liked it more. Landa gazed down at me. Green eyes almost glowing. She let my legs stretch out and relax. Then she curled up next to me. We held each other there amongst the furs that lined the floor of the room. It was a silent and perfect moment for us. Naturally, I was going to try and ruin it.

I wasn't sure if I should've asked, but I just couldn't help but wonder. Landa always seemed to me the most bold and irreverent of creatures. What would she have trouble saying?
"Landa," I said.

"Yes?"

Her fingers caressed my stomach. I'd never considered myself to be ticklish, but under her skilled fingers...

"You were trying to say something. What was it?"

She was quiet for a moment. Her soft hand feeling up my middle.

"I...love you," she said. "I don't say that easily. I don't like to."

"I appreciate that. It must be difficult."

Landa sighed. "I'm old,' she said. "I may not look it, but I am. When you get old you start to become sentimental. I've mocked everyone. Men and gods alike for my entire life. Yet, I still became what I swore I would never be. You'll understand one day. I know this might complicate things between you and Braith, but as I said before: it's not unheard of among our kind. Besides, I already got Braith to agree to my exception."

I'd forgotten about that. When Braith and I had gotten approval for our union, Landa had set the condition and Braith had agreed. Landa had been planning ahead. The way that a shrewd leader would do so.

She said, "The humans have not attacked us. Either they don't know where we are or they're nervous about a direct assault. I cannot wait forever though. The next few days will consist of probing for weaknesses in their lines, and then, goddess on our side, a full assault."

"That's what you want? Maybe they'll just leave."

"Perhaps. Maybe when I take a piss tomorrow morning, I'll uncover a boulder made of gold and we could buy a ship to sail all the ladies to paradise. Somehow, I doubt it though. Teagan aches for vengeance and Dria and the other chieftains want some more action. They came all this way so I have to provide them with a challenge."

"That's what being a leader is like?"

She laughed. "Sometimes. I've had to do other things as well. Some were justified, some were ruthless, and others were absurd. Don't worry, Kiari. You'll learn it all eventually. One day, with you in charge, perhaps it will be trade instead of war. I hope that I live to see such a thing. I think that I might sleep now though. I do hope that you stay. You comfort me, and I am often troubled."

"I'm not going anywhere."

And I didn't. I stayed with her until morning. As the sun rose Landa and the several of the she-elf warriors set out from the village. Around this same time Raina had vanished from the settlement as well. For two days we heard no news. On the third day a runner came out of the forest. She was covered in dirt and dried blood. The runner told us that Landa had called for healers and medicine. Braith and some others were to go, she said. Then the runner pointed at me and said that I was to join them.

Rowan led our small band into the depths of the forest. From what little I saw of the sun I figured that we were making our way east. That made sense with what we'd been piecing together about the invaders. Raina had speculated that the route from the east was an easier one than that which our doomed army had taken. As I followed the scout, I tried to recall all that I knew of the east. Our language would likely be the same. While the clergy decried the common tongue as being a guttural and bastardized evolution of the ancient "divine langue" there was no doubt of its pervasiveness. Every single elf that I'd met spoke it as well. This was party due to the fact that so many had been former humans who spoke it, but also because history would attest that our language just spread like a disease. Beyond language however...perhaps it didn't matter. I hadn't seen these people yet. I was constantly tugging on the ends of my new outfit. Braith had made special outfits for her and I not just for protection while traveling but also to carry as many supplies as possible in addition to our packs. I had my own vest now, expect mine wasn't meant for looks but was filled with pockets, pouches, and loops. It was nice to finally have some decent clothing though, but I felt uncomfortable all the same.

Braith touched my shoulder. "Are you well?"

I nodded. "Just thinking."

"We'll be fine. Landa has several of our people posted at multiple locations. Once we tend to our wounded we'll head back."

She didn't say what we both knew: we were not going to be able to save anyone who was too wounded. If we were back in the settlement then perhaps something more could be done, but out in the field...I'd seen too many people die in the wilderness. I tried to push such thoughts from my mind. Braith was counting on me to help her. She'd been nervous about leaving the safety of the settlement. Even as we made our way through the brush and under the canopy of the forest, I could tell that Braith wasn't happy. She stayed close to me the whole time, and reacted with nervous energy to any sound no matter how trivial. The forest was always full of sounds.

We passed a group of three elves sheltering in the thicket. No words were said. There were waves of greeting and hand gestures indicating that they were well. Rowan had insisted on silence the closer we got to the front lines. It made a great deal of sense. While seeing someone could be incredibly difficult in the midst of the dense forest overgrowth it was the sound that traveled. Your ears told you what was closing in on your from behind all the trees.

I tried discerning the sounds with my keen elf ears, but there was too much there. The clicks and strange noises of the insects, the songs of the birds, and the scurrying and clawing of a thousand other animals. The sound of the invaders was hidden from me in that cacophony, but the smell... It was the smoke. Subtle at first—a mere hint in the air hidden within the miasma of plant smells: the pollen that was seeding the area and the sap that was attracting the insects. Even in the swirl of all of that was the smoke. After a while in entered your nose and refused to leave.

Braith quietly asked Rowan, "Have they lit the forest on fire?"

The scout shook her head. "No. Not yet. They burn the bottoms of the trees to help cut them down. They're hauling the wood away somewhere. The rest of the smoke is from their camp."

Finally, we arrived at the forward camp maintained by the elves. They had lined the perimeter of it with sharpened stakes and dug several pits that were camouflaged with leaves and brush. Rowan carefully led us in single file. I wouldn't want to be part of a first wave that charged the elf position. Once inside, we came upon Landa, two of the other elf chieftains, and several of their retinue. They had turned an old stump into a table. I saw the map that I'd seen long ago.