Captured by the Elves Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teagan stepped aside. Her part was done. It was a hard thing for me to accept. It seemed liked there should have been more to it.

Dria called for Landa. "Selah Landa."

The tall redhead stepped forward in all her glory. "Selah" was a term that had many meanings among the elves. It was a term of affection and of respect. In that particular case it was describing a role somewhere between chieftain and mother.

"What say you?" asked Dria.

Landa smiled and inclined her head. She said, "I do consent. We are better off for having Kiari among us. This is not the easiest thing to say. I want a better future for our people. This will arrive one way or another. I believe that Kiari will bring us to this place. Painful or not."

That was it. Her words were done.

Dria thanked for Teagan and Landa. She then said, "Now, you see who everyone is. Does anyone else object to this ceremony before I proceed?"

There was a long silence. The assembled looked around at each other. Those who were in-the-know, kept their eyes pealed for Raina. I did as well, but the tall brunette was nowhere to be seen. I didn't want to know her opinion on the wedding was, but even so I wanted to know that she was all right. She'd been angry before, and then during the fight with the humans she'd been so confused. Even in the midst of what should've been my special moment I was so worried about my friend. She didn't appear and no one else objected.

Dria was happy to continue. With a smile she said, "Now. Here we are at the crucial moment." She looked to Braith. "Do you, Braith, pledge yourself to Kiari? In sickness and health until death do you part?"

Braith took a breath. "I do," she said. "With all that I am, I do."

Everyone was pleased. I could feel it coming from all of them. I didn't know how I felt it, but it was so clear to me. Braith was famous or infamous depending on how you looked at it. No doubt many people didn't anticipate her ending up in marriage. It was all there for them to see on this day though.

Dria turned to me. She said, "Kiari, Braith has pledged herself unto you. Do you accept this and pledge yourself unto her?"

"Yes," I said. "With all that I am I do."

After I said it, I immediately thought that I should've taken more time. This should've been a more monumental moment in my life and for the most part it was. I was still so young though. There are some parts of our life and existence that we only began to understand after enough age and regret.

In line with the customs from her old home, Braith draped the embroidered shawl over my shoulders. Then in line with the elves' beliefs, Braith was handed a crown of blue flowers, likely from the great tree. She handled it with reverence and then gently placed it on my head. Then Dria placed my hands in Braith's hands. I leaned forward and kissed my new wife.

The gathered she-elves cheered for us.

It was official.

The celebration was somewhat muted and austere considering our situation and lack of resources. There was still food to eat though, and I was amazed at how they managed that. Braith fed by hand with pieces of flat bread and slices of the purple fruit off her wooden plate. The others were encouraging her to make this a cute scene for them to enjoy. In order to take their minds off of our more dire circumstances. Braith was able to tolerate it for a while.

We were seated up on a modest dais—allowed to dine with Landa, Teagan, Drai, and the other chieftains. Landa smiled at our foolish displays while Teagan spoke about more serious topics with the other chieftains. At a fixed period of time a sentry would arrive and make a status report to the chieftains. They were allowing this humble party to occur, but they were still on guard. This was aided by the fact that while the elves were making an allowance on food, the supply of wine, mead, and even ale was long gone, so everyone was still quite alert.

Later I would learn that it became a running joke during the party for an elf girl to accuse another of hiding mean somewhere in her home. Then the other girl would ask her what she was willing to do sexually in order to share this theoretical alcohol. Some of the examples that I heard made me blush, and I'd been used sexually by almost half of the settlement by then. My recent marriage would reduce my numbers of partners somewhat, because some would be hesitant to intrude on a marriage. However, what happened in the bathhouse was sort of excluded from those ideals of marriage. I still didn't understand what Landa's "exception" meant, but I had a feeling that it was similar.

A group of she-elves from the north approached us. Even with the hint of a chill in the air they proudly showed off their tattooed bodies for us to see. Some of these women kept the entire history of their community inked upon their bodies. Along with praises to the goddess and several intricate patterns, the meanings of which I couldn't fathom.

The chieftain from the north, who was up on the dais with us. turned to Braith and I. She said, "My sisters wish to honor you with our custom. Would you consent to that?"

Braith looked to me, waiting for an answer. I agreed, because I didn't want to be rude. They were doing so much for us. I had to be grateful. The northern girls were excited to hear my agreement. Braith sighed.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I've been avoiding getting inked by them for years. Now it's happening."

"Getting inked?"

"Oh yes," she chuckled. "Don't worry. It only hurts for a while, and they are well practiced."

The northern girls begged us to give them a day to gather the materials. They promised that when they were ready it would be done and we would be very pleased with their efforts.

I whispered to Braith. "We can't refuse now, can we?"

"Oh no, darling. We've accepted their honor publicly. When they find their materials, you and I are going to be tattooed. I'll try to keep it to a minimum is possible."

Amidst the din of so many conversations, Braith found time to have some words with me. She said, "I thought that after I was married, I would feel some how different. Perhaps that feeling comes later."

"Well," I said, "In some ways we've already been living as if we were joined anyway."

That made her smile, and I was happy for that. She moved over to embrace me. Since my conversion I'd grown much stronger than I had been, but even then, the shorter Braith could man-handle me.

She said, "I...uhh...I remember that there was something that you wanted before. When you were still 'William'. I was just hesitant to give it to you."

I didn't know what she was talking about at first. Life had obviously changed for all of us since then. Braith could tell by my look that I didn't comprehend. She looked deeply at me. Her cute pale face flushing behind her freckles. Then I knew.

"Oh," I said. "Are you sure? You said it had been a long time since you let anyone do it."

"I've never been married before," said Braith. "It could be the right occasion."

I reached up and brushed one of her raven-black locks of hair away from her eyes. I said, "Your hair is getting longer."

"I'll have you cut it for me, since I'll be trusting you with a lot more things now."

The thought of Braith's ass filled my mind. I told Landa and the other chieftains that my new wife and I needed some private time. This made her laugh. Then Landa made the announcement loudly to everyone, which brewed up a storm of raucous laughter. Landa looked back to me with such a smile that I knew she was enjoying herself so much even if she wouldn't be enjoying me that night.

Braith and I made our way off of the dais. Several cat calls were made at my expense. While some people may have harbored doubts about me, according to Katania, a larger number of the she-elves still recognized me as a rather desirable piece of ass. I couldn't blame them. I'd seen my reflection and I had become well aware of my new body. The goddess had remade me to pleasure others it would seem. This was something that I would spend years coming to terms with.

As we were leaving, Ericka came up to intercept us with Danica hot on her heels. I'd noticed during the party that Danica had become rather 'hands-on' when it came to my new convert. Studying the body language between them both I suspected that our "daughters" might be on track to becoming more intimate than I imagined. The bathhouse is going to become quite the interesting place, I thought.

Ericka asked me, "Are you well, Kiari?"

"Very. I'll be fine. Braith and I are going to need some time tonight."

She sighed. "I understand. You were right. Some of these women are very interested in Danica and me."

"How does that make you feel?"

She blushed. "Excited. Would you mind if I...?"

I hugged her. "Have fun tonight, Ericka. We all deserve to once in a while."

The little smile that she rewarded me with was enough to melt my heart. I loved her so much, and was proud of her. Who would've thought that such a lowly being as I would be able to produce such a promising and powerful she-elf? I wanted people to be shocked to learn who converted her.

I had a legacy now.

Braith and I left our two converts amongst the other she-elves. I could only imagine what shenanigans they would get up to. We retreated to the stone bath-house that was our home. Some of the wounded were still present inside including the poor Katania. My wife and I checked on all of them, and when we had done what we could, we made our way to the back bedroom.

I struggled to remember the last time that Braith and I had been intimate together. It couldn't have been that long, but after being gone it felt like a lifetime ago. Braith helped carefully remove my gown and place it aside. It was so well-made, and honestly: it was one of the true possessions that was mine. My other clothing, I considered to be related to my profession as bathhouse attendant or healer-in-training. I stood before her only in my silk panties.

"You look absolutely darling," said Braith. "Have you I told you that?"

"More than once."

"It's true, so I don't mind repeating myself."

She moved over to me, and offered a gentle kiss. She said, "How's your knee?"

"Better every day."

"You can be honest," she said.

"It's a little better."

"That's more like the truth. I'm hopeful that because you're still young it will completely heal. My own knee and back problems are products of age."

"You're not old," I told her.

"It's all right. I had these problems before I was converted. The change gave me some respite from those issues, but eventually everything catches up to you. It was a long road that led me here."

Braith left me standing there in my underwear—uncertain as to if we were going to do anything. She went to a corner of the room with an old cupboard. Its doors didn't fully close anymore. Inside were several empty flagons of various repair. I told myself that she naturally would be storing so many for she was brewer and did serve mead from her home. I didn't want to think that she drank that much. It took her some time to dig through, and finally she came back with a squat copper bottle shaped like a tear drop. The top of which was a piece of linen soaked with old wax. Braith dragged over s small wooden table and set the vessel down between us.

I looked at it with suspicion. "What is it?"

She smiled. "This is something that I put aside a long time ago. I learned about this beverage when I was still a human novice at the College of Physicians. It's a secret mixture of herbs, spices, and fruits imbued into a distilled alcohol. I found this in an abandoned wagon at the edge of the forest. I have no idea what happened to the owner. That was over sixty years ago."

"Vintage then," I said. "Worth some good coin."

Braith eyed me. She said, "I saved it for something special. For us."

"Of course. Right."

I retrieved two clay cups from the cupboard and set them down. Braith very carefully cut the wax seal atop the copper vessel. She did this as carefully as she might have performed surgery. When it opened there was a hissing sound. I stayed back from it. Not sure of what to expect. The odor that began emitting from the container was at first strong enough to turn my nose away. Braith told me to give it a moment. The smell evolved into something more sophisticated. I couldn't place the herbs involved, but the fruit was definitely there. Strong citrus and perhaps even ripe peaches, but allowed to grow dank with age. Braith poured this liquid into the clay cups. It was a deep and intimidating green and thicker than I thought it would be. Braith looked down into the top of the vessel and grew suddenly excited. She ran to the kitchen and retrieved a long wooden skewer. Carefully, she inserted it into the copper bottle, and withdrew a piece of bright green material. She set in into my cup and then fished another out for herself.

"The fruit," she said. "Or some of it."

I had no idea what manner of fruit it had been. It was nearly gelatinous and the deep green color was like nothing that I recognized.

Braith held the piece of fruit out to me. I took in in my mouth despite my misgivings. The immediate sweetness of it was so dominant, almost to be cloying. I steadied myself until that yielded, and then I chewed, which released a torrent of alcohol from within. I had to brace myself for a moment as my nose and throat burned. Then it eased. The fruit in my mouth gave me little hints of flavor that reminded me of childhood. Better, more innocent days. After I'd finally swallowed it, the whole experience was like going on a journey.

Braith was grinning at me. She said, "Did you like it?"

"Yes. How did you keep this for so long?"

"I was hoping for better days," she said. "We really don't have that right now, but I have hope. Let's drink."

We toasted to the future.

The deep green drink was strong enough to bite into my lips, but even than pain didn't keep me from it. It wasn't as the fruit at first, but after that first cup my head was already feeling it.

Braith noticed this, and resealed the copper vessel. "That's enough," she said. "Come to me."

I went into her strong arms willingly. So much of my time among the elves had always been with Braith. It felt so natural to be there with her. I belonged to her and we both knew this. After she kissed me for a while, Brath said, "Would you like your special treat now?"

"Special treat?" The alcohol and the evening had already taken their toll and it slipped my mind.

"You came back to me," said Braith. "That's worthy of a special treat."

She moved my hand down to her generous backside. "I seem to recall that you wanted this."

All of my drives and dirty thoughts toward her came back like the quick rising of a tide. I nodded enthusiastically. My hands squeezed at the fullness of her ass. I remembered that she rarely allowed anyone to penetrate her. It was a privilege. One that couldn't be wasted.

Braith said, "So you fucked and human and made a new convert, eh?"

She was already stroking my cock through my panties. She knew how to manipulate me. She said, "You must be proud of your cock then?"

"It seemed to do the job. "

She laughed. "Well, then, I hope that you can do the job on me, if you please."

I took Braith by the hand, and led her over to the bed. I'd been waiting for this for some time, and I wasn't going to waste it. I kissed her fiercely. Forcing her down on the bed. This was our wedding night. I had a responsibility to perform. I tried to shake off the effects of the alcohol like so many husbands on so many human wedding nights. I supposed it wasn't all that different.

I felt her through her clothing. Squeezing at her breasts, and pulling off her tunic. I loved feeling at her plush middle. Braith could be embarrassed by her thickness, but I adored it. I'd always appreciated such a quality in women even when I'd been a man. After watching myself and my fellow soldiers grow emaciated from starvation, seeing someone on the thicker side was such a novel thing.

I pulled her fancy tunic off of her. Careful not to damage it. Contrary to what she said, I did want to see her dressed up fancy again. For what? I had no idea, but I loved seeing her in every way that I could. Braith still had silk panties on. Unusual for her because she normally went bare. I easily slid them down—exposing Braith in all her glory. Her large cock was already swelling with intention. I took it in my mouth and gave Braith the oral pleasure that she'd taught me to give her since that first day. Landa had been the first person to take my ass, a fact that she would never let anyone forget, but Braith was the first person that I'd ever given oral too. Hers was the first seed that I swallowed. I hadn't been all that willing back then—still trying to cling to my previous life, but over time and definitely with some insistence by Braith, I had learned that it was such an easy thing to do for someone that you cared about.

And I truly loved Braith. There may not have been a magical conversion bond between us, but to me that only validated why I had to stay when she expected me to leave. Why I had said "yes" when she asked me to marry her. I worked her cock for a while with my mouth. Knowing how she loved me to do it. I massaged her large balls with my left hand—feeling how full they were.

Braith squirmed atop the bed as I worked her towards climax. She put her hands on my head. Gently stroking my chestnut locks. I kept at her until she was trembling beneath me. Until her cock couldn't take it, and sent several jets of hot cum into my eager mouth. She tensed one last time—stretching her entire body and then relaxed. My mouth had a bounty of her hot seed, and I wasted no time in swallowing it.

I pulled away to let us both rest for a moment. My jaw hurt. I wondered if I'd gotten rusty during my time away from the bathhouse. Braith was left breathing heavily on the bed. For a moment there was the sweetest look of bliss on her freckled face. As if she'd journeyed somewhere on her own.

Braith said, "My love, you still have the most wonderful mouth. I'm ashamed to say that I briefly believed that you would no longer be the same even if you did return to me. I'm glad that I was wrong."

I smiled. Wiping at my mouth without thinking about it. I said, "I couldn't stay away from you for too long. This is where I belong."

She loved hearing that, and at the time I felt right in saying it. We were in a good place then. The things that would come up later I had no notion of. Braith grabbed a pillow and stuffed it under her lower back—making it easier for her to offer me the right access.

"I want to look at you during it," she said.

Braith got no argument from me. I found one of the alabaster jars on the nightstand. The stone vessel was cold to the touch. All of the containers like this had been finely crafted and polished by generations of lovers grabbing them for use. I didn't understand how, but I could feel all of the she-elves that had come before me holding the jar in my hand. I could feel the hardness of their swollen cocks beside my own. I knew that they were there with me.

"Are you well?" asked Braith.

I shook off my confused reverie—realizing that it was only Braith and I there. I laughed it off like I was just being my "odd" self once again. People were always willing to believe that about me.

Without another word, I scooped up a dollop of the slick salve from within the jar, and worked my eager fingers into Braith's large and welcoming ass. Gods, she was so tight and hot on the inside. I thought about how she didn't let people in there. I felt my cock grow even harder at the prospect of such a venture. Braith's own cock was beginning to stir again even after the release that I'd given it with my mouth.