Captured Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack is given away.
5.1k words
3.79
4.6k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I mentioned at the beginning of chapter 1, some words have been changed to ones Earth humans can pronounce since they have only one short tongue. I also want to thank the nameless folks who smuggled my story off planet so the anti slavery movement can see what life here is really like and help end slavery across the universe.

I've never been so scared in my life. Even in the midst of battle at sea with cannon shot flying and splinters of wood from hits trying to stab me, screams, yelling, chaos, and blood. But not as terrified as this.

I'm suspended upright, spread eagle in the middle of the blacksmith's shop. She's honing a straight razor on a strop. Her boy is hammering a bronze band into a collar for me.

"Sure you don't want it castrated Mam? Makes them much more docile."

"No Marlene, just shaved, branded and collared. Do a close shave. I don't want it to show any body hair, especially in the pubic area. Half an hour?"

"Better make it a hour."

"OK I'll send someone in an hour."

"Thank you M' Lady."

Yesterday started so normally. I'd just finished walking Lady Penny's pet warrdic (cross between a dog and a sheep, with soft thick curly pink fur) and there was a guest sitting with her in the blue parlor when we returned.

"Oh, there's my Sweetie! Come to mommy." I dropped the leash and Sweetie ran to My Lady. "Sweetie wants her belly rubbed, doesn't she."

Her guest has black hair with a distinctive widows peak. Her eyes were almost black with a cunning cruel appraising look.

"Margaret, this is my personal servant, Jack. Jack, this is Baroness Margaret."

"Pleased to meet you Baroness."

"Humph. Penelope, it is a slave, and should always be addressed as such."

Little miss sunshine.

"Oh Maggy, get that pickle out of your ass. Jack, you'll never guess who Margaret is married to."

"No Mam."

"Well, hold onto your hat. She's my brother Richard's wife!"

"Oh?"

"Yes, and the reason she's here? Next month is Richard's fortieth birthday, and I'm giving you to him as a present. What do you think of that?'

I was speechless. I'd see my captain again!

"Now, go tell Chef we'll eat early so you and Maggy can catch the six o'clock train, dear."

I was in a daze. I'll be with my captain again. I missed him so much, especially when I woke up first thing in the morning alone in my bed. Don't get me wrong, life at the chateau is good, Lady Penelope and Sir Gregory are kind owners, but I do miss him.

Baroness Margaret made it very clear she did not approve of Gloria and I eating with them.

We all said our 'good byes' at the station.

"You! Porter. Does this train have a slave car?"

"Yes of course Madame."

"Good, take this thing."

The slave car was just behind the locomotive. Barred windows, hard wooden benches, an open toilet at one end of the car and a water tank with a tin cup chained to it at the other. Of course the door was kept locked.

By the time we arrived at our destination I knew I'd grown too soft. Even my hammock in the foc'sul when I first went to sea was more comfortable than the hard benches.

Baroness Margaret took me directly to the barns that held the blacksmith shop. I was ordered to strip and here I hang.

The whole thing is terrifying! Shaved with a straight razor, Especially down there.

"I could just nip them right off. Tell the Baroness I slipped. How about just one? Which do you prefer? Right or left?" she laughed. I didn't even breath.

Her helper is pumping the bellows. The branding iron goes from straw yellow to glowing red. "Let's take that mean old gag off."

There's no use begging, and fucked if I'll give her the pleasure.

"Oh, strong silent type, eh stud?

"Aaaahhh!" I scream as the iron burns my shoulder. Then whimper as it is reheated to do my left buttock. I scream again as it sears me.

"That was so much fun. Douse him."

I shriek as the icy water is thrown over me. It doesn't wash away the smell of burning meat. They left me hanging.

Marlene, the smith, returned later with two guards. "Mike, I'm off at six. Would you be a dear and walk me home? A weak little girl all alone on the dark streets isn't safe, you know."

"I don't go straight home. You'd have to stop at the 'The Red Trout' for a drink with me on the way."

"Why sir, you wouldn't try getting me drunk and take advantage of me. Would you?"

"Never had to get you drunk before darlin'"

"Well, let's get Her Bitchiness' new plaything down. Ed, give us a hand. You can rivet on the collar."

I was secured in a fixture something between stocks and a hammer press.

"Bang!" by my left ear. "Bang!" by my right ear and my bronze collar was riveted around my neck.

"Meet you here at six then. Bye Ed, we won't start till eight tomorrow, enjoy your evening."

With a chain lead onto my new collar I was led to another part of the barn and pushed into a four foot cube cage. The door was locked and they left.

Bare wood floor. Nothing else. Two days. No food or water. I soiled myself. The days were long and cold. The nights longer and colder.

The lights come on. "Joe, bring the hose, there's a filthy little piggy in here."

Fuck me, that's the coldest water I've ever felt, and I've sailed through winter storms in the high arctic. He unlocks the cage. "Out Pig."

Cold stiff, hungry and exhausted I crawl out and pull myself up to my feet.

A lady guard wearing a clean crisp uniform clips a leather leash onto my collar and leads me naked out of the barn. We cross a gravel road and go through a gate in a high stone wall. A different world. A formal garden. Elegant even put to sleep for the winter. Hedges. Bushes trimmed to fantastic shapes.

We go into the big limestone mansion. Up a flight of stairs and along a carpeted hall. Through a set of double doors to an elegant tastefully appointed sitting room.

Baroness Margaret hands her tea cup to a maid who quietly leaves the room.

"Kneel." Whispers the guard.

"Thank you girl. You may wait outside. Leave the door open."

"Thank you Mam."

"So, slave? Are you ready to serve me, or would you rather go back to the barn?"

"I'm ready to serve you, Mam."

"Mistress. You will address me as 'Mistress'." She smiled her cold smile.

"Yes Mistress."

"Good...Understand, Admiral Sir Richard Butterfield, Baron of Suxwold is a wonderful husband and I love him with all my heart. But he doesn't trust me with money. He thinks I'm a silly girl who will spend us into the poor house. He has that mean old accountant give me a weekly allowance, like I'm some kind of a child. One new gown, or fur, and a pair of shoes and, poof, no more money until next week! What if I need a new purse? That is no way for a lady in my position to be forced to live.

"So, that is where you come in. There are people of a certain economic position who will pay handsomely for a 'date' (she finger quoted) with pretty boys and girls. The maid that just left? She goes on dates for me. You will too."

"Yes Mistress."

"Guard! take this thing to Mrs. Coulson."

"Yes Mam."

As we walked she let my leash hang loose. "I'm Ella, what's your name?"

"Jack, Mam."

"Call me Ella, as long as the Baroness isn't in hearing range. Here we are Jack."

Hard to tell Mrs. Coulson's height in the black painful looking ballet boots she wore. Her makeup couldn't hide her age. She had an odd accent and idioms. Her black dress, hem just above her knees had white satin cuffs and collar. Her pendulum earrings and necklace of big round beads were jet black. Her black hair was in a short severe style.

"So. Un dis is zee new cum dump? Jane! Here! See vat you can do with dis tings hairs."

I immediately saw Jane was a sissy boy. Tall as me in her heels. Slim. A pretty pink cotton print sundress. Her wide pink leather collar had a big shiny brass padlock.

"Come. I see you've been a bad boy, neglecting your hair like that. Well, let's see if Jane can work her magic dear."

A while later Ella came. "That looks nice, Jack."

"Good? Ya, now ve dress it."

My long sleeve top has wide white and pink horizontal stripes. The collar scooped down front and back. It was of a thin stretchy knit. The pants were of a similar grey slightly heavier material. There was no belt, just woven laces. My equipment between my legs evident.

Ella leashed me, but let it hang. "Come along honey. Your date awaits."

The double doors to the parlor were open. Ella took off my leash. "Smile sweetheart. Go to Mistress, she'll introduce you." Ella sent me with a slap on my fanny.

Mistress was like a whole different person. All smiles and warm feminine charm. "Here you are! Roy, this is the boy I was telling you about, Jack. He'd just love to accompany you tonight. Wouldn't you Jack." Not a question.

Roy was an older pudgy man. He had a small mouth and green beady eyes. "Hello Jack. You seem like a friendly young man. Would you like to join me for dinner?"

"It would be my pleasure Sir,"

"Come. Lets get you a drink. And Jack, you may call me Roy."

"Thank you, Roy."

His hand slid from the small of my back to my tush as he directed me to the bar set up on the far wall. Whatever it took I was NOT going back to the barn.

There were several slaves of various sexes with well dressed ladies and gentlemen scattered around the room. Mistress Margaret must be quite the shopper.

Roy led me to a couple with the maid that had taken Mistress Margaret's tea cup earlier.

"Mac, Laura! Great to see you."

"Roy, if we'd known you were coming we could have rode up together." They chatted, ignoring us two slaves. Then dinner was announced.

At dinner Roy's hand regularly slipped under the table and stroked my crotch as he chatted with the other guests.

We didn't stay at the dance afterwards, but went right to Roy's room.

As soon as the door was closed his hands went to my shoulders and he gently pushed me to my knees. "Down you go Jack. That's a good little queer."

He stroked my hair as I sucked him off. He was actually quite gentle.

"Good boy. Yes. Pretty boy. That's nice. Deep, deep, mm. Sweet young faggot" He soon came in my throat.

"Good boy."

He pulled away, then without tucking himself in lifted the bottle of Champaign out of the ice bucket and opened it. He filled two flutes then sat on the love seat at the foot of the bed.

"Here Jack. Before you sit, take off your pants."

We sipped. Roy kissed me. He set down his glass and stroked my cock, with the usual results.

"Mm, Jack, you're quite the big boy!"

I knew the consequences of failing to please him, so I responded to his tongues with my open mouth. I was moments from cuming when he stopped stroking. "Refill our glasses dear. And while you're up, take off you shirt."

One little sip and he set his glass down and began stroking my chest. "So smooth and muscular. Sweet young thing. Nice hard nipples. Let's go to bed Jack."

He lay on his back. "Climb on top boy, back to me. Lets get my cock into your boy pussy. Mm good and snug. Now use those strong young legs. That's it up and down. Good boy. Mm, harder baby. That's right, gallop. Sweet little ass."

He sat up, and with one arm around my chest, stroking it, his other hand began whacking me off. We both came.

Soon I was lying there listening to him snore.

In the morning he fucked me in the shower before sending for a guard to take me away.

I think of Ella still as 'my guard' as she's the one who always comes for me and delivers me to where I'm needed. Always smiling and quick with a kind word.

"My, Jack, don't you look handsome today. Come, Madame awaits."

Mrs. C dressed me in a pink button down shirt with a white ruffle, lime green pants and mid calf red soft leather boots. The latest style. Ella walked me to the front entrance.

"Here he is." Mistress was waiting, wrapped in a long robe of white short hair fur with a hood of soft fluffy long hair fur hanging down it's back.

With her, wearing a dove grey cloth robe, was the cute little redhead slave Rosie.

The butler was holding a dark green cloth robe which he flipped open and held for me to slide into.

"Come."

Outside was a six horse gilded closed carriage.

"You two sit there." Mistress sat in the opposite seat facing forward and took a book out of the pocket of her robe.

The driver didn't spare the team. How she read with us bouncing and swaying along I have no idea. Rosie grabbed onto my hand and leaned against me shivering, even though it wasn't that cold.

Eventually we slowed. We were in a city. I had no idea what city. I'd been discouraged from asking where we were when I first got to Sir Gregory's.

We stopped in front of a magnificent hotel in the city center. The big dining room was divided by planters and potted trees into intimate sections.

The waitress led us to a table set for three with two older women already seated.

"Margaret! So good to see you made it. Please." One of the women pointed at the empty chair, "Join us for a glass of champagne."

Mistress slipped out of her robe and without looking, handed it to Rosie. The lady who spoke was on the pudgy side and wore a dove grey skirt and jacket with a pink silk blouse. Her name was Edna. The other lady wore a turquoise angora sweater with a big soft cowl collar that flowed across her shoulders and a light blue ankle length skirt. She was Iris.

Rosie and I stood silently behind the Baroness, our backs to a planter as the ladies had lunch and talked.

"Terrible about Monica."

"Yes, although I often wondered how she could afford that lifestyle."

"Well, I guess she's run her last scam."

"Yes. Five years. Wonder if she'll survive?"

"Ironic, isn't it. Five years hard labor in a diamond mine. And her always dripping with jewelry."

"The name of the victim was sealed, but Annette told me it was Sir David Ray."

"The shipping czar?"

"The same."

So lunch went. Eventually Mistress ended it. "Well ladies, must get going. Enjoy these two. She's called 'Rosie', he's 'Jack'. Enjoy. I'll send for them at noon in two days. Rosie, my robe."

They stood and kissed cheeks. Iris called for the check and their carriage.

"Here Jack. Sit with me," said Edna as we got into the four horse carriage. Rosie looked worried as Iris lay her arm over Rosie's shoulder and pulled her close. I gave Rosie what I hoped was a reassuring smile. Poor thing.

The ladies home was a big townhouse in an upper class neighborhood. A manservant met us at the door and silently took the ladies furs and our robes.

"Thank you Willy."

He bowed and silently left.

Iris took Rosie's leash. "Come dear, let's find you something pretty to wear."

"We don't need this." Edna unclipped my leash and dropped it on the hall table, then ushered me into the living room to the left. "Close the door dear."

The top of her head came just to my chin. She reached up, putting her hands on my shoulders, then stroked down my arms. "Now lets get a good look at Jackie."

She unbuttoned my shirt and cuffs, then pushed it back off my shoulders so it draped from my elbows. She stroked my chest. "Oh my, you do have a nice hard body. So smooth. We're going to have a good time together. Aren't we dear?"

"Yes Mam"

"You may call me Edna, dear. Now give me a kiss sweetie."

The kiss started chaste. Then I felt her long tongue pushing at my lips. I opened my mouth. I wrapped both my tongues around hers. Wow, what a good kisser!

"Lets see the rest of you." Without looking down she untied the bow holding my pants up, then slid them to the floor. After that kiss my cock was delightfully retrained, pushing at the soft red leather pouch of my thong. Edna gently cupped me. "Mm, I think Jack is a big boy, just like Margaret promised."

She took off her jacket and tossed it towards a chair. She hiked up the hem of her skirt. "Be a dear and help me out of my nickers."

I fell to my knees, and with lots of stroking walked them down her legs. She kicked them aside then sat on the divan. One leg against it's back, the other on the floor. "Come here Jack. Let's see how you are with those yummy tongues."

I kissed and ran one tongue up each side of her cunt lips. I stroked my short tongue just inside as I delved as deep as possible with my long tongue.

Edna stroked my hair and massaged my neck and shoulders. "Mm. Oh my. Good boy. Mm, yes baby, that's..... Ah! Mm."

I loved that. My first mature lady and I'd pleased her. Time to take her to heaven once more. My short tongue gently found the girl in the pink canoe, and beautiful Edna went flying as I drilled her with my long tongue. her high pitched squeal really surprised me.

She pulled me up onto the divan and surprised me again. Her tongues were all over my face licking up her own cunt sauce.

"Stand up sweetie."

She took my equipment out. "VERY nice Jackie" She kissed my knob. "Pick up my panties and jacket. Bring you clothes too, we'll go up to my room."

We went up to a very feminine bedroom. All pink and white, frilly skirt on the big bed. Even pink velvet and white white lace trim on the cuffs chained to each bed post. Ceramic figurines of elegantly dressed ladies, with an erotic twist, on the dresser top.

"Put your clothes on that chair, dear, while I find you something to wear." She went through a doorway to a dressing room.

"Here. This isn't too girly for a stud like my Jackie."

She handed me a very mini black velvet skirt and a black fur vest. Slippers for my feet of soft black leather.

"There sweetie. Lets go down for a before dinner glass of wine." She giggled. "You know you don't need permission to molest me."

I wrapped my arms around her and groped her plump behind as we kissed.

The intimate dark wood den had two short burgundy leather diamond tufted couches facing each other across a glass topped, pink marble legged coffee table. The fireplace on the wall at the end of the couches had a painting of two young ladies entwined on a grey fur covered love seat.

Edna rang a hand bell and the man servant instantly appeared. "Willy, fetch a bottle of Champaign, the thirty nine. That's a dear." He nodded and silently left.

Just as we sat, Iris and Rosie came in. They were similarly dressed in flowing sheer silk dresses in a red, turquoise and gold print. They both wore gold sling back spike heels and a ton of gold jewelry, earrings, necklaces, bracelets on wrists and ankles. Their lips were dark red. They had a touch of accent on their cheeks, and gold eye shadow. They held hands tenderly.

"Well, looks like Iris has found a friend."

"Yes, isn't Rosie a doll?"

"I just sent Willie for some bubbly."

"We saw him in the hall, and sent him for some too." They both laughed.

When he'd served the drinks and put the rest of the bottle in a silver ice bucket Iris told him we'd eat at seven. He nodded and silently withdrew.

The ladies asked me about my life at sea. They seemed particularly interested in sailor's sex life, away at sea for years at a time.

After supper we went upstairs. Rosie and iris to the bedroom at the end of the hall.

Edna shut her bedroom door behind us, then turned to me. "Undress me, Jackie dear."

"My pleasure Mistress."

"Eee!" She squealed in surprise as I spun her suddenly around and pulled her back to my chest.

With lots of stroking and molesting I unbuttoned her blouse as I nibbled her ear lobes. "Mm. Beautiful lady. So soft and cuddly." Under it was a dark red and gold paisley print corset that held her bare boobs up to play with. I pulled the tails of her blouse out of her skirt, sliding it down off her arms. I fell to my knees and unbuckled her skirt, then slid it to the carpet.

"Stand up, boy."

I did.

"Take off your clothes."

I did

"Onto the bed."

She buckled those pretty pink cuffs to my wrists and ankles. I was on my back, spread out and hard as could be.

12