Captured in Ajikistan Ch. 01

Story Info
Four sexy girls volunteer to work in a war-torn country.
8.7k words
4.34
93.8k
98

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arianna, Layla, Mira, and Sandy had embarked on their risky adventure with the best of intentions. Working for an NGO aid group called 'Hearts Healing Conflict,' they had volunteered to help bring in humanitarian supplies to the tiny, struggling third world nation of Ajikistan, which was in the midst of a civil war. Unfortunately for them, the young women had no idea how dangerous the job of driving the supply trucks really was. They had been told that as long as they stayed on the main highway which connected with Sher'bah, the nation's capital, they would be safe.

But it was a lie.

Rebels led by General Aamir, the commander of the southern faction, ambushed their caravan and took them captive. Aamir was a religious extremist. His black beard and his deadened eyes, the color of dark coals, gave off a forbidding presence. Now, as the four girls were hustled out of the back of a truck, a group of soldiers took them into a large tent with a carpeted interior and proceeded to rip off all of their clothes. Soon the four girls were butt-naked. Arianna was a gorgeous Latina with huge tits, big hips, raven-black hair, and a strong, well-chiseled face. Layla was more delicate, her skin a pale shade that complemented her straight, light brown hair and more dainty breasts. Then there was Mira, the greatest beauty of them all, a sexy brunette with the perfect proportions, lean hips, medium-sized breasts, and the face of a goddess. Last was Sandy, a gorgeous blonde girl who loved to wear pink everywhere she went.

All four of the young women were between the ages of 20 and 23. They were as beautiful as they were innocent...for now.

General Aamir motioned to one of his men, Kasim, and to another man, Musad. The four women huddled in the corner, covering their breasts and private parts as best they could with their bare hands.

The stocky general pointed to the pale brunette. Layla.

"Bring that bitch over here."

"No! Please!" the girls cried as the two soldiers dragged Layla over to the General. They set her on her knees as the General pulled his pants down. His huge, vein-throbbing cock popped free. It was long and incredibly stiff.

"I suggest you start sucking cock, little American slut. Pleasing me is now your only purpose."

Layla shook her head. "No. Please, let us go!" The General backhanded her. She tipped sideways, groaning as the men pulled her back to her knees. Blood trickled from her lips.

"Stupid cunt. You don't listen, you get punished." The General turned to his two loyal men. "Spread the cunt's legs wide open. I'm going to fuck her pussy now." Layla thrashed and begged for them to stop as the two strong soldiers pinned her arms and spread her sexy thighs while forcing her to lay back. The General shrugged out of his shirt and took off his pants, socks, and boots, chucking them aside. Layla's eyes widened as the General leaned between her legs, gently probing the lips of her pussy with his cock-head, rubbing it around her entrance. He continued teasing her as his cock-head traipsed in a gentle circle around the opening to her fuck-hole.

"Please, don't rape me!" she cried.

The General looked at her darkly. "Quiet, little American slut. It's time you felt a real Arab cock. This is the BEST PART of what is going to happen to you. Be thankful that I am gracing you with my cock. You do not deserve it. I will torture and kill you like all the other sluts I've captured soon enough, oh yes. But first, let us have some FUN."

So saying, the General eased forward, groaning with delight as his cock pushed forward deep into Layla's tight pussy. The brunette squirmed and moaned as she felt her intimate folds brutally violated...as she felt his cock slide all the way inside her soft, once-pristine sex.

"No...please!" she panted, her eyes squeezed shut as tears slid down her cheeks. But the General simply pulled out all the way, only to thrust in even more savagely. Again. And then again. And again. Soon the old general had established a fierce rhythm, fucking his young captive with all the force he could muster as his men held her by the wrists and his testicles slapped with a constant cadence against her inner thighs.

"UHH! UH!! UHH!! This little cunt is damn tight. Tightest pussy I have fucked in ages," he grunted. The General reached down, squeezing the beautiful girl's tits as she cried out.

"OW. Please stop. You're hurting me!" she wailed. But it seemed to only excite the General even more. Soon he was slamming his hips forward, his cock crashing full-force up the captive girl's helpless cunt, the constant pounding making her breasts jiggle wildly. The other three girls looked away, unwilling to see their friend get brutally raped. All they could hear were Layla's constant moans and cries as the General fucked her pussy like a machine. He had fucked her for maybe ten minutes, and she now lay like a limp rag doll underneath him - her slender nakedness covered completely by his bulky male form.

"Go have fun with the other bitches. I think I can handle this one," the General muttered to his men. Layla's eyes opened just in time to see General Aamir lean down, giving her a sloppy kiss as his shaft invaded her sex once more. She felt him stretching her pussy. She groaned as his tongue invaded her mouth, stifling her pleas.

Meanwhile, just a few feet away, Kasim, the scar-faced soldier, the taller of the two, took Mira and tied her wrists above her head to the wooden beam near the tent's center. He then tied her ankles wide, forcing her to stand naked with pussy fully exposed.

"Please, don't touch me!" Mira cried.

"Shut up, bitch! You want me to punch you?" Kasim roared. He slapped each of her tits as she yelped. Then he leaned down, gently lapping at her soft sex. Mira cringed, her body tensing up as she felt the intruder's tongue graze her clit, then meander lazily along her labia, flicking teasingly inside her sex.

"Mmmm...you taste good, bitch. I love the nectar of a sweet, young captive," the soldier murmured.

"Ahhhh..." Mira moaned. Although she couldn't deny the pleasurable sensation each time Kasim's tongue grazed her horny clitoris, she didn't want it. She tried to flail in her bonds, but they were so tight and Kasim's huge, beefy hands easily held her thighs apart as he feasted on her snatch.

"MMmm... you like, too, yes? You're just a little American whore who deserves exactly what she gets, don't you? Let's moisten up this young pussy for a real cock. No more pencil-dick American cocks for you, bitch. You get a real Arab shaft right up your tight pussy soon enough," the soldier boasted. Mira shook her head, looking down as her cheeks flushed bright red.

"Please... Ooohhhh..." Her words trailed off as his tongue battered at her clit more fervently. He had slipped his index finger into her soft folds, pumping it back and forth as his tongue worked harder. He pushed his finger deeper, feeling the silken walls of her fuck-hole with his fingertip as he nipped at her clit, tugging and sucking on it gently between his teeth.

Mira's entire body felt like a fire was spreading from her loins outward. An inferno burned where her sex should have been, the longer the vile soldier licked and ate at her pussy. 'No...when will this nightmare end?' she thought. This couldn't be real. It just couldn't!

Not far away, Musad had taken the final two girl captives and dragged them to the far side. He bound their hands in front of them and then pointed the naked girls toward two disturbing contraptions. On the floor of the tent were two saddle-shaped objects with long, rigid cocks made of some type of synthetic, spongy resin. The cocks were huge, at least twelve inches tall, and thick with bumps along the sides to maximize stimulation. The stocky soldier was beardless, clearly the younger of the two. Musad now walked over to the side of the tent and retrieved a whip, which he uncoiled with a threatening gesture.

Both girls looked at the obscenely long phalluses embedded in the two 'saddles' on the floor and then back at their captor.

Musad nodded at the giant dildo-cocks. "You two will ride those as you watch your two friends get raped. And if you don't watch intently enough," the soldier growled, moving the whip suggestively in his hand, "then I will punish you with the whip." When the girls still hesitated, there was a sudden SMACK which echoed throughout the tent. The beaded nylon ends of the whip bit into the skin of Sandy's supple cones. The big-breasted blonde shouted in pain.

"AHHH!!"

"Maybe you need some convincing too, Mexican cunt!" Another flick of his wrist, and Musad's whip landed with a brutal SMACK across Arianna's luscious cones too, causing her to cry out.

"Sit on those cocks. Hump those big, fat cocks with your tight, American pussies. Come on! Or do you want me to whip your tits bloody first?" he roared.

Soon the girls complied, fully aware of the consequences if they so much as dragged their feet. Sandy shivered as she positioned her labia around the tip of the giant red dildo. She eased her young pussy down on it, her sex plunging onto the shaft until she felt the end of it pushing at the entrance to her cervix.

"Oh god...it's so big," she moaned. "Please don't make us do this," she whimpered. But the only answer she got was a sharp stab of pain and another loud SMACK as the whip once more lashed across her sensitive breasts. "AHHHH!! Okay, please stop. I'm doing it!" the blonde girl wailed. She began pumping her pussy up and down, coming up off the obscene, crimson shaft and then engulfing it completely inside her fuck-hole. The constant pumping was chafing for her because she was so dry, her pussy not even a little moist. But soon enough the blonde girl was doing her best to remedy the problem. Soon she was fantasizing that the awful red dildo was her boyfriend's cock. 'If I can just get myself wet, it won't hurt so much,' she thought fervently. 'Uhhh! I have to just pretend that I'm making love to Michael. I have to just pretend I'm not here in this hellhole...Uhhh!'

Soon the slender blonde captive was pumping her pussy up and down with newfound zeal, the beginnings of wetness trickling from between her thighs. Musad watched with approval as the girl progressed, impaling her cute snatch again and again and again until the wet sounds of suction accompanied Sandy each time she lifted her cunt up off of the dildo - only to bring it plunging back down to her captor's delight.

Meanwhile, the General's entertainment continued apace. Aamir was plunging his manhood deep inside the pale brunette's sex like a battering ram. Layla's lithesome body shook with the force of his fucks. He growled as he felt her pussy walls encase the sides of his cock. He was getting close to coming, but he didn't want to come. Not yet.

"Uhh! Uhhh! UHH!! Do you want me to cum inside your pussy, bitch? Hmm?"

The dazed young captive stirred. Layla's lips opened as she protested weakly. "No...please Sir. Don't."

"Then suck this cock, bitch. Give me a happy finish with your worthless mouth." The General abruptly pulled out as Layla sat up, unsteady on her hands and knees. She sat back on her haunches and watched as the General's humongous cock dangled right before her eyes. She licked the tip of his cock, tasting her own juices on him, just a trace - and proceeded to engulf his cock in her mouth, groaning as he stuffed her mouth full, swinging his hips forward. Aamir's hands gripped the back of her skull, fucking her mouth brutally as she gurgled.

"Mmmmmppph! Uggghhh!!" she gurgled louder, his cock slamming toward the back of her throat. His manhood continued to spear into her face until his balls were slapping gently against her chin with each thrust.

"Aahhhh! That's it, whore. Use that tongue. No teeth, bitch, not unless you want me to whip your pussy!" Obediently the pale brunette slurped on the General's shaft. She cradled the underside of his cock with her tongue, sucking hard as she did her best not to gag. Soon she tasted the unmistakable flavor of pre-cum dripping down her throat. The salty-musky flavor of the General overpowered her senses as she felt his sweaty testicles gently slapping against her chin. Then he was groaning almost like a dying animal, gathering her hair up away from her face as the pretty young brunette felt his rod stiffen in her mouth. He burst as she groaned, a shower of jism surging into her mouth. Excess cum flowed back out, dribbling from her lips, even down her chin in long, gooey strands as she coughed and choked. The taste was overwhelming...in some ways awful. She coughed and sputtered, gasping for air.

"Stupid cunt, you are supposed to SWALLOW. Disobedient whore. You will pay for that!" the General growled.

"No! Please!" Layla moaned, but he had already flipped her over onto her stomach and pressed his foot against her neck.

"Lie there, bitch. Don't move." A few minutes passed, and at first Layla had no idea what was going on. Then she realized...only when he had finally removed his foot and let her sit up. His cock was long and rigid again, hard as granite. He retrieved a gun from the rack on the wall and then laid down, his cock like an obscene spear pointing up at the roof of the tent. "For your punishment, lazy cunt, you get to mount my shaft and fuck yourself. And if you aren't energetic enough in busting your cunt on a real man's cock, I'll put a bullet in your head. Understand?"

'Oh god. This man is a maniac,' Layla realized. "Please, I'll do what you want," she whimpered. The lithesome, pale-skinned girl straddled him. Her nakedness contrasted sharply with his tanned, Arab complexion. The beautiful girl slowly positioned her pussy lips over the General's eager penis. She lowered herself down, biting her lip as she felt the full length of his dick plunge deep inside her with the help of gravity.

"AAAhhhhhh..." she groaned.

"Thank me, bitch. Thank your General for his mighty cock. Call me by my title, bitch, or I'll pull this trigger right now." The General pressed the barrel of the pistol against the underside of Layla's left breast. The frightened girl quickly obeyed as she began gyrating on his shaft, moving her hips and fucking herself on his lap.

"Ooohh General... thank you for this amazing cock," she sighed. "I love having it so deep inside me, fucking my pussy," she moaned. This was so sick but she had to say the kinds of things he wanted to, at least if she was going to survive. She tried to immerse herself in a fantasy not unlike Sandy's, pretending that the General's cock was really her boyfriend Henry's. It almost worked. She reached up, fondling her own tits as her pubic hair and the General's smashed together with each zealous fuck, her pussy greedily squeezing the General's shaft.

Aamir's chest heaved as his eyes stared hungrily at Layla's chest. "Let me play with these young tits," the General growled. When he put down the gun, Layla felt such relief. She moaned as he reached up, fondling the girl's tits and pinching her nipples into fine, little pink buds. Unexpected arousal stole through her. The constant stimulation of the General's cock rubbing against the insides of her sex had awakened things that the pale brunette was so ashamed of. She leaned back, her spine arching as she felt a traitorous orgasm erupt through her loins. Her pussy squirted hard on her captor's cock, soaking it in her juices.

"You little cunt. You're actually cumming," the General grunted in wonder. He idly rubbed her nipples as he watched her body writhe on top of his vein-bulging shaft. "Soon enough so will I...right up your slut pussy. I'll get you pregnant, bitch."

The idea of getting pregnant sent a sudden spike of panic through Layla's heart. The slender brunette had time to cry out, "No, please don't!" just before the General erupted. The General's calloused hands cupped the girl's supple cones as he felt himself ejaculate, sperm shooting deep inside the helpless girl until her womb was completely filled with his sticky fluids. Layla's eyes shone with defeat and resignation as he sat up, kissing the dazed girl, murmuring dark promises in her ear.

"Was that not fun, little bitch? Now that you've been fucked by your General, it is time to show your appreciation for the great honor you've been given. And the best way to do that is to be my pain-slut...for when YOU receive pain, it gives ME pleasure."

**********

While the General strung up Layla by her wrists to dangle from the tent's ceiling, Mira's ordeal was intensifying. The soldier Kasim had been feasting on Mira's pussy the entire time while General Aamir had fucked Layla senseless. Kasim's tongue now laved, sucked, and swirled around Mira's sensitive nerve bundle even as his fingers pumped her young sex. The girl's snatch was dripping with fluids of arousal, which the soldier lapped at greedily as he felt the trickle turn to a near-gushing torrent. The scar-faced soldier reached around with one hand, gently inserting a wet finger into the girl's anus as he felt her fluids gathering for a forceful orgasm.

"Yes. Cum for me, you worthless little whore. You know you want to cum in your rapist's mouth, so do it! Show me what a shameless little slut you really are, like all American whores."

"No! Please stop!" Mira moaned. But her body wasn't interested in him stopping, just the opposite. She'd been dragged past the edge, her snatch fully aroused as the man nipped at her clit and then gently squeezed it between his teeth at the same time his two fingers slammed upward, a deep, violent thrust as his fingertips massaged the inner walls of her pussy just so.

The beautiful brunette couldn't stop the wave of pleasure that tore through her love-hole, her vaginal muscles convulsing wildly.

"AAAAHHHH!! Oh god. Nooo!!" Mira wailed as her feminine sex betrayed her completely, its fluids gushing into her rapist's mouth, a torrent of sweet-smelling nectar. He lapped up all the nasty cunt-cream, swallowing it eagerly, his tongue sliding up and down her messy pussy, sending residual shivers of pleasure up through her body until his continued ministrations at her over-sensitive cunt became almost unbearable.

"Please, no more. It's so sensitive," she whimpered. Mira sighed as the merciless soldier finally drew away from her, standing up while he licked his chops. His eyes contained a new, hungry light, and it scared her. The naked brunette watched in the dazed afterglow of her orgasm as the soldier stripped out of his clothes and chucked them all into a heap in the corner of the tent. He then turned back to her, his elongated penis topped with a pearled drop of pre-cum, now glistening in the light.

"You had your pleasure, whore. Now it's time I had mine."

The brunette's cute face scrunched up in horror. "No. Please. Don't do this. Don't rape me!" she squealed as the muscular, naked soldier untied her ankles just long enough to lift up her hips. Her wrists were still tied above her to the tent's central pole, making her arms straightened taut above her head. Her head thrashed as she tried to flail with her legs, but it was no use. He easily pushed her legs wide and she sagged with resignation as he arranged her legs until they wrapped around his waist. He positioned his egg-shaped cock-head at the entrance to her pussy. The smell of her fluids still hung thick in the air as he slammed his shaft home, plunging deep into her silky-soft love-hole. Mira moaned as the man began to rape her pussy with hard, brutal, strokes. His hands cupped her finely sculpted ass cheeks, bouncing her slender body on his cock as he growled in her ear.

"You feel me, bitch? Every inch of my cock lancing that tight, wet pussy? Make it good for me, bitch. Squeeze my cock with that worthless fuck-hole if you want to live. Do it!" The brown-eyed beauty gasped as Kasim gripped her by the neck, choking her with one hand even as he impaled her well-lubricated cunt. The young woman sputtered as Kasim's shaft vanished inside her soft, warm depths, his cock-head ramming up and smashing into her cervix.