Captured in Ajikistan Ch. 05

Story Info
The girls' forced orgy begins at last.
6.5k words
4.5
61k
33

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now come, there are many, MANY cocks awaiting you. Is your pussy twitching with lust at the thought of it, infidel cunt? I hope so! Now come." Layla followed dutifully, her hair streaming behind her as he led her briskly toward the unknown.

'No, not unknown,' she thought bitterly. The General led her toward certain depravity. Meanwhile Layla tried to imagine a possibility out of the nightmare her life had become.

~~~~~*****~~~~~

Captured in Ajikistan 5 - Nightmare Orgy

A SHORT TIME EARLIER...

The General Aamir ushered Sandy into the gigantic tent at the end of the de facto thoroughfare that bisected camp, dozens of tents ranged on either side. A beaded curtain cordoned off the rest of the enormous tent as soon as they came in, making the space seem almost claustrophobic. Judging from the displeasure on the General's fat face, he was impatiently wondering what was keeping Layla and his man Kasim.

Now he cupped Sandy's chin roughly and pressed the barrel of his pistol to her shaved pussy.

"You wait here, little cunt. You stand here like a good bitch. If you wander off, I'll cut off your tits. Understand?" His hand slid down from Sandy's chin to cup one of her gorgeous breasts for emphasis.

Terrified, Sandy was already nodding.

"I won't move, Sir. Please don't hurt me."

With a sudden, sadistic grin, the General slipped two fingers into the girl's snatch, rubbing her clit as his face pressed to hers for a kiss. Sandy opened her mouth, kissing him dully as his tongue passionately swept between her lips to relish in her taste. After what seemed like an eternity, he slowly disengaged his mouth from hers.

"Mmm. Good bitch. You behave." Only after the vile man had turned and vanished through the tent flap did Sandy realize she had been holding her breath. With a sigh of relief, the captive tried to think of what she could do to get out of here. Running around naked with bound wrists wouldn't get her far, and it might very well get her killed. She stood there waiting, wondering, wracking her brain for a solution which wouldn't come.

'How could I have been so naïve?' she thought. Working for Hearts Healing Conflict had seemed like a dream come true to the idealistic girl. An NGO like HHC seemed to offer the perfect adventure: Travel and see the world. Help others. Be selfless and selfish at the same time. It had seemed almost too good to be true. Now Sandy knew the awful reality.

It was.

She stood there for what might have been just a few minutes, but in captivity time seemed to stretch like putty, moving at the agonizing pace of an overburdened slug. Until it didn't. Suddenly the tent flap exploded inward, and the General Aamir was there, his hand fisted around the end of Layla's chain. There she was. Layla was still alive.

'Thank god,' Sandy thought. She wasn't sure why relief flooded through her so completely just now, but it did. She wanted to hug the other girl right now, but then she sensed that something was wrong. There was a new hollow, haunted look in Layla's eyes. The pretty brunette's gaze held hers for just a moment before going downcast.

"You two cunts stay here. I have preparations to make," the General growled. He deftly unfastened the gag in Layla's mouth and tossed it aside. "And do not wander off." He eyed the blonde. "Tell your friend what will happen to you both if you disobey."

"Yes Master," Sandy said meekly.

As soon as the General had stormed off, Sandy catapulted forward. Her hands clasped Layla's.

"Are you okay?"

The naked brunette shuddered. "I think so." She leaned toward Sandy, and the two captives engaged in an awkward hug - as close to a hug as they could manage with their wrists chained in front of them. Layla rested her head on Sandy's shoulder and wept.

"What's wrong?"

"That...that General...he's a psycho."

"Tell me something I don't know," Sandy said bitterly.

"I mean it's even worse than you think. Just now I saw... I saw him shoot his own man for disobeying. Kasim...he's dead."

"Dead?" Sandy gasped.

Layla was trembling again.

"He just shot him... like he was nothing."

The girls had known that life was cheap in the war-torn country of Ajikistan, but now Sandy realized just how cheap.

"Shot him? Why?" Sandy asked with disbelief.

"For...for dawdling. For just the littlest of things. After he let me wash up, Kasim wanted to...he wanted to lick my pussy and he..." Layla's eyes snapped shut in disgust as she remembered the pleasure coursing through her veins. "He licked and sucked me until I... until I came in his mouth, and then not long after the General came in, and he was furious! He grabbed Kasim by the throat, threw him against the wall. Then he just pulled out his pistol and shot him!" Layla's haunted expression now made a mountain of sense to Sandy as she tried to comfort her friend.

She kissed the top of Layla's head as the brunette huddled against her.

"SHHH. It's okay, Layla. We'll find a way out of this."

'That's nothing but a big, fat lie,' Sandy reminded herself, but she kept up a brave front for her friend. Perhaps it was easier for Sandy to keep up the façade of optimism since she was the only one of the four captured aid workers who hadn't been raped yet.

Of course, all of that would be changing very soon.

The two girls huddled next to each other for comfort for what seemed like an hour but probably wasn't nearly that long. Sandy spoke to Layla in hushed tones, and between the two of them, they came up with a rough, desperate plan. It was a plan that required a great deal of luck. Plus, if the opportunity never emerged, they would never be able to put it into action regardless...but at least it was something.

Finally, after the anticipation and dread had been mounting for the better part of an hour, after the two girls had had to listen to the increased activity of men moving about the camp, the outer tent flap at last opened again. The General Aamir's bulky form, his sweat-stained uniform plastered to his torso, was pushing forward, and now he sported a smug and malicious grin.

"Well now, ladies," he said with a jeer, "all the arrangements have been made. You two lucky little slaves get to entertain me and Commander Hakim this night. Consider yourselves fortunate." He strode forward, one hand taking an end of each of the girl's leashes. "This way." Yanking on the chains, Aamir brought the two girls in stumbling after him through the beaded curtain, and what they saw made both girls go pale.

The long, rectangular tent had to be almost half the length of a football field and just as wide. A sort of two-sided gauntlet had been created...out of naked soldiers - 100 of them! The men had discarded their army fatigues in great, messy piles on either side of the tent. General Aamir had split them into two distinct groups. They were arranged in two parallel lines. Along the left side of the tent was a line of 25 men laying down, their cocks erect. Meanwhile on the right side of the tent there was a line of another 25 naked men, their cocks just as hard. Beyond the first 25 men on either side were another 25, only these men were standing up. All 100 sets of eyes now fastened onto the two naked captives standing near the entrance. Those lust-filled soldiers' gazes seemed to rove over ever curve.

Sandy and Layla had never felt so exposed before. They had literally never been naked in front of so many people before, let alone such savage, lust-filled men. Now they felt the aroused stares of the crowd of soldiers lingering on each of their exposed and freshly shaved cunts.

"Welcome," a familiar voice called from the far end of the tent. "Welcome to HELL."

There, at the very end of this obscene gauntlet of naked soldiers, Commander Hakim sat upright at the end of a massive four-post bed elaborately carved with vivid Arab motifs. He was every bit as bare as all of his soldiers except for the signature turban atop his skull. Now he flexed his muscular body and eyed the two American girls with a sly, predatory look. The girl who Sandy and Layla recognized from earlier, the petite teenage slave-girl named Kareena, stood at the foot of the bed, naked as before, her eyes downcast. The only change to her appearance was that now the dark-haired slave's wrists were chained behind her instead of in front of her. The sexy girl's pretty, small yet well-rounded breasts were like little stress balls to the Commander as he stood up from the bed and approached her from behind, cupping those supple cones and kneading them like dough.

The girl groaned as he kissed the top of her head and kept squeezing her teenage tits.

"Would you prefer I caned your pussy some more? Is that a complaint I'm sensing?" he said with warning lacing every word.

"No, Master," Kareena chirped obediently. "My breasts belong to you, Master. Please play with them," she groaned as he continued to squeeze and fondle them to his sadistic heart's content. Finally, seeming to tire of the game, the Commander abruptly withdrew his hands form his slave's tits. With a violent jab, he slapped his hand between Kareena's legs, undoubtedly scoring a perfect blow to her already sore and swollen cunt lips. The teenager yelped and staggered to her knees. To Sandy and Layla's amazement, the young girl stayed kneeling, panting loudly, her chest heaving as she stared up at her Master, awaiting his next command.

"Very good, little one. You withstood the pain well. For that you get a reward." First he undid Kareena's wrist shackles. The girl looked at him in surprise, for he almost never left her unchained. Now Hakim stepped behind the bed and came back with a long, obscene object in his hands. It was a vibrator, sleek and made of rubber with a ribbing along the sides for added friction and stimulation. He turned it to 'On' at the maximum setting and handed it to the wide-eyed girl. As she held the buzzing device in her hands, the Commander cupped her chin, his face now mere inches from hers.

"I want you to stuff this deep in your pussy and finger yourself, bitch. I want you to moan and CUM for us, again and AGAIN, as you watch those two American sluts get exactly what they deserve. I want you to watch them take all those hard cocks and show everyone how horny it makes you feel. Repeat after me now..." Next, Hakim said words almost too degrading to bear, but Kareena repeated them without hesitation, looking obediently at her Master.

"Commander, I will pump this shaft inside my little pussy and get it drenched in my juices as I watch these American whores get raped by your finest soldiers."

Hakim caressed the girl's face. It was disturbing how lovingly he stroked her face just now.

"Yes, I want you to show me what a true SLUT you are, Kareena. You do this now, you provide the background music to tonight's rape orgy, and I will give you even greater rewards later on. Do you understand?"

Kareena's beautiful, innocent face, was nodding obediently. Right away she slid the vibrator between her swollen cunt lips. With a groan of pain, she let it slide into her cunt. Then, as she began to gingerly finger herself, thrusting the vibe in and out of her sex, that groan began to shift into something else. Gradually a sound of wetness and suction began to fill the tent as she fucked herself with the vibrator. She knelt there, a heavy-lidded expression morphing her face as she showed that she was finally beyond shame. The girl's nipples now hardened into two tiny pink beads.

"Uhhh..." Kareena began to moan. "Ahhh!" Her fingers worked her clit faster and faster as she thrust the buzzing shaft deep into her snatch.

Standing back up now, Hakim ignored the girl as if it she was just a piece of furniture. Now he began striding forward down the central aisle of the tent, surveying his naked soldiers positioned on either side. At last he paused at the end of the aisle. He clapped his hands together before spreading his arms wide.

"So, where was I?" he said with an amused look at the two American captives. He then gave a polite nod to General Aamir. "Ah yes. Welcome to hell, girls. My friend General Aamir has prepared a special event for you two." He turned to the General with a smirk. "Would you care to explain tonight's entertainment?"

General Aamir's rugged face beamed with sadistic mirth.

"Why, thank you, Commander. Nothing would please me more." He snapped his fingers and two more soldiers stalked into the tent. They were the only other fully clothed men in the room, and each of them carried a nine-tailed whip with braided tendrils tipped with hardened resin beads.

"I would like you to meet Khalif and Ahmed. They will be tonight's 'referees.'"

Layla and Sandy exchanged a look of unease.

"Wh-what do you mean, Master?" Sandy said, her heart pounding.

"These men will ensure that you participate in tonight's events with proper enthusiasm. If your enthusiasm flags or proves less than impressive, their whips will soon start slapping across female flesh. You understand?"

Both girls nodded quickly.

"Let me hear you say it," General Aamir growled.

"Yes, Master!" they said in unison. Layla looked at the endless line of cocks fully elongated and waiting for her, and it nearly sent her to her knees. She was trembling again, scared out of her wits. Sandy tried not to show it, but she was equally afraid. She was staring at the long line of naked soldiers on her side of the tent, their shafts so hard for her. The instinct to run was like an alarm screeching in her head.

"Tonight we will have a competition," the General shouted so that all in the tent could hear. "The blonde cunt will take the right side and the brunette bitch will take the left side." He turned to Sandy, pointing at the men laying down, the 25 on her side. "You will each fuck the first 25 men on your side, one by one. They will lay there and let you do all the work. After you have made each of them come one by one, you will then move on to the 25 men standing. You will then suck the cock of each of them, making them come in your mouth or all over your body, one by one." He paused, making sure they understood, relishing in the looks of disbelief on each girl's face.

"Now the slave who reaches the end of her line of 50 soldiers first gets a REWARD. The slave who reaches the end of her line of 50 men last gets a PUNISHMENT. Are there any questions?"

Layla's bottom lip quivered, and so did her voice.

"Wh-what happens to the loser, Master?"

The General's eyes gleamed as he smiled, and the smile had no warmth in it.

"That is a surprise, bitch. You want to find out, you'll have to find out the HARD way," he said with a dark chuckle.

Now, stepping back, the General nodded to Ahmed on Layla's side and to Khalif on Sandy's side. The two enforcers gripped their whip handles tightly, walked to their appointed sides, and waited. Just before anticipation could mount, though, something happened. There was a brief cascade of chuckling from the men at the sound of the interruption.

"Oh god! Oooohhhh fuck!" Kareena moaned as the first orgasm of what would be many began coursing through her young body. She was quaking, her fluids streaming down the vibe, her mouth opened in O-shaped rapture.

"The little cunt is already coming. Let us hope you perform as well," the General murmured to the two girls. Now, fixing the two naked captives with a hardened stare, General Aamir suddenly shouted.

"You may begin!" When the two slaves hesitated, gaping and still processing what was being asked of them, Aamir shouted again.

"I said start fucking!"

When they still seemed slow to move, Ahmed and Khalif exploded into action. The loud sounds of the whips slapping against each girl's ass cheeks got the two captives moving in a hurry.

Sandy rushed over to the first soldier laying on her side, a man named Haseem. She straddled his cock swiftly, positioning his bulbous head at the entrance to her pussy with her shackled hands. Plunging down that shaft, she felt his cock stabbing upward toward her cervix and experienced the first sensation of having her cunt raped by a real cock. She began humping it roughly, grinding her hips as she pumped her snatch up and down with zeal.

"Uhhh!!" she groaned, her large breasts jiggling as she fucked. "Please cum inside me. Please give me your seed!"

The man named Haseem looked at her unimpressed, hands pillowed behind his head, eyeing her cunt as it slid down to encase every inch of his prick.

"You call that fucking, whore? Is this the lovey-dovey shit you prissy Americans show your tiny-dicked boyfriends? You can do better than that, bitch. You want my cum, you'll have to work for it." Sandy moaned as her ass bounced up and down, her body gyrating atop the cock of her first soldier, desperately hoping that she could please him quickly.

Meanwhile, on the left side of the tent, Layla had chosen a different approach. She briefly leaned over, traipsing her tongue up the side of her soldier's dick. His name was Jurune. She licked up the side of Jurune's cock, smothered it briefly with a loud slurping sound, her hand pumping it at the base. When it looked especially hard, veins pulsing all along its surface, she began to straddle him. Now unlike Sandy, Layla chose to face away from her man. He had a perfect view of her cunt slamming down onto his cock with her ass bobbing up and down, and she was moaning loudly.

"Yes. Fuck me. Rape my pussy, Sir. Oooohh!! Your cock feels so good inside me," she crooned.

Both girls were humping the cock of their first soldier with wild abandon now. The sounds of bodies slapping together, cunts slamming down onto hardened pricks, now filled the tent.

Commander Hakim watched the budding entertainment with interest. He strode back toward Kareena now. He leaned down behind her. His hand rested on the nape of her neck, gently stroking the skin there as she moaned out her next orgasm. She was shuddering violently, spurting down the length of the vibrator.

"Uhhhh!! Oh god. I'm cumming again, Master," she sighed.

"Mmm. Good, little whore. Keep up the good work," he said. As he kept stroking her neck, he asked her, "What do you think, slut? Are you jealous of the two American cunts? Be honest."

Kareena looked at him. "No, Master. Your cock is the only cock I will ever need."

'Good answer', he thought. Hakim smiled and patted her hair like a man might pat the head of a pet.

"Good girl." He stood up and continued watching the show.

Layla's cunt lips formed a tight seal around Jurune's shaft. As she slammed down onto him with a violent plunge, the soldier roared a guttural cry of release.

"AAAHHH!! Fuck!"

Layla kept her cunt pressed to his crotch until the final spurt of sperm had been emptied deep inside her snatch. Then she lifted herself off of him and quickly approached the next man. Taking the same approach, she fisted the base of his cock roughly, pumping it as her tongue twirled around the tip of his penis. Then she sucked that tip hard, prepping him for her pussy. She straddled him now, engulfing his cock with her cunt as she slammed her hips down. She then proceeded to fuck him with the same zeal as the first man, using the same reverse cowgirl style. He seemed to enjoy the view every bit as much as the first man, watching gleefully as those cunt lips clung to the sides of his erection, sliding up and down at a furious, breakneck pace.

"Yes. Yes!! Give me all of your cock," Layla shouted.

Poor Sandy was already falling behind. Fear pricked her scalp.

The man Haseem was reaching up, cupping her breasts as she slammed her sex onto him again and again, her cunt impaling itself with desperation.

"OOoohhhh! I love your cock, Master. Please empty your seed inside my wet pussy!" the blonde girl moaned, hoping her words would spur him to ejaculation. Instead Haseem, a man with incredible stamina, merely laid back and enjoyed fondling the sexiest pair of tits he had ever seen. This went on for another fifteen minutes. Despair surged in Sandy's heart as she heard Layla's second soldier shouting out as he came hard inside her. Layla was already mounting her third soldier. The busty blonde pressed her shackles wrists to Haseem's chest even harder for leverage and was now slamming down onto him so violently that the loud smacking sound of their bodies joining echoed throughout the tent.

12