Captured in the Woods

Story Info
A young woman is stolen by a Faey lord for his pleasure.
1.4k words
4.32
8.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last thing she remembered, was that she was taken by the Fay Lord. Ripped from her home, to be brought to the lavish mannour house. When she arrived Lizzie had been stripped and bathed quite thoroughly by the Lords maids. Their delicate hands rubbing sweet smelling oils into her creamy skin, that left her peachy nipples hardening, as it was massaged into her heaving breasts. Her chestnut locks were combed and pulled into a double ponytail. maids pulled a soft silk robe over her naked body, it did not cover much. The robe was too transparent to hide her body from view. Once the maids deemed her ready, her hands were bound behind her back with a silken material. She struggled to free herself, but was surprised when the bindings tightened rather than snapped. Lizzie did not notice the cup being held to her lips, until it bumped against her plush lower lip. The sweetest scent surrounded her, drawing her to drink from the cup. Sweet berries and rich honey filled her mouth as she drank greedily. Her body began to warm with every mouth full. The maids kept refilling her glass, after what must have been four or five cups, Lizze felt herself sway. Before everything went black.

***

When she woke up. Lizzie was kneeling on something large, the feel of silk brushed against her bare knees. Her eyes were covered with a soft blindfold. Her skin was on fire, heat burned through her blood, pooling low in her core. Something was nestled in her butt, it was solid and pressed against her inner walls. Fanning the heat burning her. The door opening and closing, caused her to jolt. Footsteps rang out as they approached.

"I hear my hunters caught me a nice little rabbit." A low voice whispered against her ear, hot breath fanning against her cheek. " Such a pretty thing..." Large elegant hands ran over her breasts, cupping their weight in his grip. His fingers circled her hard nipples, pinching and rolling them. Lizzie's wonton moans spilled from her lips, as she arched desperately into his touch.

His hand trailed down over her stomach, finding where her trembling thighs were squeezed closed. Her thighs were coaxed open, leading Lizzie to fall face first into the soft sheets. "My, my so desperate," He chuckled, his hand cupping her burning cunt. "I have barely touched you. Yet you present like a thirsty whore." Long fingers slipped past her freshly shaved lips, curling deep inside her wet walls. Curling into her as if he was beckoning her, stoking the fire deep inside her.

"I have heard tales of hungry sluts who wait in the woods for Fey hunters to capture them. Begging them to fuck them." His fingers fucked into her at a brutal pace, the lewd wet noises that left her heat made her blush. Lizzie was a virgin, she had only ever let George the Stable Boy put his fingers into her pussy, but she had never felt anything like this. "Tell me, did you beg my men to fuck you." He hissed into her shoulder. "Did you offer to fuck them, if they brought you to me?"

"No!" Lizzie meowled feeling his fingers slip from her. She remembered running through the woods, elven riders laughing as they hunted her down. It did not take them long before they threw her over the back of their horses, dragging her away from the simple life she knew.

A soft wet pop sounded, followed by a deep moan. " Oh my men have found me a real treasure. Such a sweet, wanton virgin they have found." His hand returned to smooth over her bottom, his hand brushing against whatever was lodged between her cheeks. "With such a cute little tail," he murmured.

The hungry need between her legs was unbearable, it clawed at her unlike anything she had ever felt. "Please..." She gasped needily, arching herself into the sheets beneath her. "Oh god- Please.." Lizzie tugged at the bindings once more, trying to free herself.

"Tell me, little rabbit. Do you wish to be devoured, is that why you beg so prettily?" He spoke into her jaw, the gentle scrape of sharp teeth against her skin made her shiver. "Do you long for me to claim you?"

"Oh Gods.. Please." Lizzie's breaths came out in needy little pants, her mind fully lost in the lust filled haze she found herself trapped in. The silken floor dipped behind her, as she felt the russell of clothing against her naked thighs. His thick length rubbing against her outer lips, spreading her wetness over his shaft made her cry out with need.

"Such a pretty little pussy you have, begging to be filled. To be bread. Is that what you want?" The head of his cock rubbed against her lower lips. "To be filled with my seed? Make you heavy with kits" As she nodded her head drunkenly, he thrust into her. A sharp pain tore through her, as his thick member filled her virgin hole. It did not last long, before his snapping hips sent waves of pleasure to wash away the pain.

"So.. tight.." He groaned, timing his thrusts with his words. "All..Mine." His thrusts deepened and slowed, until he was thrusting his cock fully into her tight walls, holding it there for a breath or two as she twitched around him, before pulling back to repete.

Lizzie could only lay under the man as he thrust into her. His hands gripped at her fleshy butt, nails digging into her soft flesh as he slammed his narrow hips into hers. Clawing at the sheets for something to ground herself on, hearing her whimpered pleads and moans leave her lips. Like she was nothing but a cock starved whore. Her release hit her hard. Crying out aloud, she shattered around his thrusting cock. The pleasure was too much for her to take, passing out in bliss.

Sharp thrusts of his hips against hers greeted her, as another orgasm jolted her awake. Lizzie had lost count of how many times claimed her release, pulling them from her one after the other, His breaths washed against her cheek, hot and heavy pants as his thrusts became more frenzied.

"Gonna cum." He groaned, a hand gripping onto one of her ponytails, holding her in the palace with the other on her hip. "You." Thrust. "Will." Thrust. "Take." Thrust. "It." Thrust. He shuddered, letting out a raspy moan, before biting into her shoulder. Sharp teeth pierced her skin, driving her over the edge painfully, as he filled her with hot ropes of cum.

When she awoke again. Lizzie was alone. The blindfold was gone, and her arms were free. Albeit a little numb. Rising shakily to her knees, she crawled off the bed. Falling to the floor with a soft thump. Taking the time to catch her breath, and regain feelings in her limbs, she looked around. The bedroom was lavish, unlike anything she had seen. Rich silks in deep autumn hues of deep greens and burnt oranges covered the bed, and the lounge chair. Everything else was made out of deep brown woods, finely polished to a shine. Above lights twinkled, floating among the tall ceiling as if she was gazing upon the heavens.

Once she could stand, she padded over to the large vanity mirror. Looking at her own reflection she froze. Her creamy skin was covered in bites, over her full breasts, her hips. Even her thighs had not escaped his hungry mouth. Her full lips were swollen from his forceful kisses. Her eyes widened when she caught sight of the short rabbit ears poking out her brown locks. Reaching out a hand, to feel soft brown fur under her fingers. It was not a dream. Turning to look over her shoulder, she caught sight of the cutest fluffy brown tail, resting at home above her plush bottom. It gave a small twitch, confirming it was also.. real.

The pale green hands grabbing her arms and pulling her to the side, caused her to squeak in shock. As she landed against a solid chest. He was lithe and towered over her. She had to crane her neck up to meet his gaze. Four pairs of deep green eyes, each a slightly different hue, watched her intently. Deep auburn hair floated around him, as if caught on a breeze. With sharp features and long pointed ears. It was then she knew what stood before her. All had heard tales of Faey Lords...

"Ahh, my little rabbit is awake." He purred, flashing sharp teeth at her. "Good, we shall continue." He picked her up with no warning, as if she weighed nothing at all. Carrying her struggling body back to the bed.