Captured Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Outraged, I immediately try to stand, slap him in the face, spit in her face, and storm out. I expect most of the angels will follow me; they're clearly awaiting revolution.

Instead, of course, I rip my dress off completely and slide back onto my ass, spreading my legs, giggling and moaning for his cock.

Vincent, a kind soul, begins to oblige me—dropping down to the ground and snatching up my legs underneath his arm pits. His cock rests for a moment on my bare cunt. All the hair I'd once had on my crotch has disappeared somehow; it was there this morning. I suppose my love for my King dissolved it? Real women are bare down there anyway; men require slick, hot, bare cunts for ease of entrance and the advertisement of availability.

His cock is enormous on top of my torso, our ridiculous size disparity laid as bare as my body. The gathered angels moan in appreciation of his length and thickness.

"So you will fuck her, and wait until our marriage night?" Sybille asks.

Vincent shrugs.

"I don't know. You really put a lot together for me. I think I'd respect you no matter what."

"Then I should hardly want your opinion of me to become lesser. Besides...in the meantime, I shall fill your days with as many mouths, cunts, hands, and tits that you desire. That will need to be enough."

He slaps his cock across my belly, nearly at full-mast once again. Despite everything, he looks undecided. Princes are nearly as spoiled as princesses.

"You'll fuck your mother," she whispers into his ear. "Your sister. We'll annihilate every claim to the throne that isn't yours, together. I'll push on your hips while you impregnate this sexy little tart of a princess here...and all I'm asking in return is my little girl dream to only be fucked brutally, completely, and endlessly by you in a week's time, when I am a virgin on my wedding night. Please?"

She shows real and true want for this—she wants to wait until the wedding night. The ultimate expression of all the obsession she ensorcelled herself with.

"Yeah...all right."

The phylactery grinds to dust in his tight grip. Vincent then grabs my hips and thrusts roughly into me, sending shockwaves through my body that send pleasure and pain intertwining throughout. I crave his dominance, his masculine prowess, his strength. He is bigger and better than me in every way.

He finds his sweet spot quickly, hitting it just right with the head of his immense cock every time to draw out gasp after gasp from me. My mouth hangs open, drool spilling from my puffy lips as he continues to drive into me with more intensity than I've ever experienced before.

My virginity is there and gone in less than a second; he pushes past it like it is nothing at all. Before the indomitable might of his cock--all will kneel. All will supplicate. I know that now.

The angels around us spread their wings wide in appreciation of Vincent's passionate fucking, cheering him on.

"Fuck her, Master."

"You deserve her."

"You deserve to fuck her princess pussy, Master."

"You're our King. You deserve this."

"You deserve this and so much more!"

Sybille and the rest of them push their delicate hands, tits, and bodies into his back, hips, and waist to encourage him on and drive him deeper into my depths. He is a beast unleashed, pounding into me with a vicious intensity that only seems to grow as time passes.

Sybille murmurs in his ear as she pushes against him--promises of pleasure and devotion, of unwavering commitment and love. He responds in kind with faster, more powerful thrusts that echo around the room.

These small touches of external assistance only increase my pleasure tenfold, though I can hardly survive the amount I'm being given by his cock alone. The added incentive is enough to push me over the edge.

Vincent thrusts deeply as an orgasm washes over me in wave after wave before he pulls out with an animalistic roar and sends his cum spilling huge white ropes deep inside me. I'm filled with a joy I never thought possible, feeling his impregnating seed spray against my insides.

My womb is a temple in its own right now.

I cry out in blissful agony as Vincent slams into me once more before finally pulling out with a groan of satisfaction. He slides off me onto the floor beside Sybille, who pulls him close for a deep, hot, needful kiss.

"I love you," she moans to him. "Thank you so much for fucking your princess."

I want to thank him too, but I can't speak. My brain is melted, hot mush--and other girls are lining up in front of me to be next. Vincent needs to fuck so much, so many, and I can't blame the angels for needing him. Nothing has ever felt as good as my King inside me.

A trio of my angelic sisterslaves kneel before him and start to lick his thick meat with happy, obedient tongues. It is no time at all before he is hard again.

On my back, I feel the beginnings of small nubs beginning to form inside my shoulder blades.

Wings. Like the other angels!

It's just like a fairy tale.

# # #

Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this, please let me know! I'm always looking to find out more about what turns readers on.