Captured to be Sissy Slave Ch. 04

Story Info
Maid is released from her training machine and put to bed.
7.7k words
4.59
33.7k
42

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed like days since the man had left alone, hooked up to this devilish machine. I had become sore all over. My wrists and ankles hurt from the restraints. My back was hurting from the bent over position I had been in for I had no idea how long. Let's not forget the two dildos, violating both ends of me, making my rear and jaw extremely sore. I was also mentally sore. I felt so helpless, and so frustrated at the fact that I was still in this mess. Since I awoke in that cage, I've thought of nothing but escape. Being able to get out the front door of the cabin and run for civilization. To get this man locked up for doing this to me. I felt so sad and angry at the same time that I had not been able to accomplish this.

However, I've had plenty of time down here to let my anger and rage build up. Hopefully giving me the courage and the strength to do what I needed to do. I decided I was going to make a break for it, regardless of this collar or heels or anything else that was locked onto my body. If I could not get the keys to release myself, I would have to endure the pain if the man used the electric collar against me. The way I felt at the moment, that wouldn't be a problem. I felt that nothing could keep me from fleeing from this place, given the opportunity. I could almost feel a smile on my face as I imagined me racing down the hill to the highway, away from my prison. It was a sweet picture. About that time though, the mouth dildo did as it had many times that evening. It positioned itself deep in the back of my throat and released another enormous load of cum. My almost smile, was quickly replaced by a gagging reflex followed by cum sliding down my throat.

I winced and tightened my muscles. The load was thick and it was hard to swallow. I wanted to spit every load given to me out, but the way I was restrained would not allow me to. Tears welled up in the corners of my eyes. I could feel the mascara starting to run, making me look like a slut no doubt. The dildo receded back out of my mouth, only to fall back into the rhythm it had went all night. It would move in and fuck my mouth as the other dildo receded out of my back side. Then they would switch off, back and forth, never allowing me any time where both ends were vacant at the same time. This man had the timers of these machines down to a science. My stomach was rolling with how much cum I had been forced to swallow. I felt queasy, full, and to the point that I don't think I could take another drop of cum. That would usually be about the time the machine would slow down deep in my mouth and give me some more to choke down.

I heard a clicking sound and was preparing myself for the machine to slow down and deposit another load into me, however it was not the machine clicking. It was actually the basement door being unlocked. I could tell because there was a flood of light that emptied into the basement from upstairs when the man opened the door. Hope and relief shot through me. The sight of the man sickened me. However, I knew he could be my only ticket out of this mechanical hell hole. The man casually made his way down the stairs. The man stopped at the bottom step. He starred at me with a creepy grin on his face. I just starred back at him with pleading eyes. I tried to beg him with words to let me go, but with the gag, dildo in my mouth and cum clogging my throat, all that came out was moans. This pleased the man.

"I know you're having a fun time down here, slut." He said moving closer to me. "But I've given you enough time on my little machine here." He began to circle me, checking out his handy work that has been going on in his absence. I heard him stop next to me, and then I felt him move his hand between my stomach and the bench. "I bet you're just full of cum." He said too my stomach as he rubbed it in a circular motion. I moaned in protest. He removed his hand from my stomach and then gave my ass a smack. Not enough to cause much pain, but a playful smack. I whimpered at the surprise hit. "It looks like this pussy has been fucked pretty good back here too." He said as he rubbed my ass in a similar way he did my stomach. I tried to turn to watch what he was doing, but the leash wouldn't allow me to twist my neck.

I then heard the sweetest sound I'd heard all evening, the sound of keys jiggling. First I heard the man flip a few switches and then felt the dildo moving all the way out of me. I felt instant relief, but my rear was so raw, no telling how long it would take to heal. The man then moved to the front of me. I was able to watch as he flipped some switches on this machine and it also removed itself from my mouth and powered down. It, too, was a relief. However, I still had the gag holding my jaw in an open position. The man didn't move to remove it from my mouth. Instead he took his keys and began unlocking my wrists from the legs of the bench. He first removed the left one, then the right one. Once both were free, he positioned them behind my back and handcuffed them together. He then moved to the front and untied the leash, allowing me to straighten myself back up. My back creaked and cracked as I bent myself back into a standing position. Next, he moved and released my ankle restraints, thus totally freeing me from this horrible contraption.

"Now then maid, I'm sure you enjoyed yourself down here tonight. Don't worry; I'll let you use this machine again real soon." He said with his smug grin. I just starred hard at him, trying to say 'fuck you asshole' with my expression. I probably would have told him that, but he had yet to remove the gag from my mouth. This did nothing to him though. He didn't even get angry. He knew there was nothing I could do. That he was the one in control of me and what he could do to me. This pleased him. I could only hope that he would slip up in his confidence and that would allow me an escape window. The man took my leash and led me away from the machine and over to the make-up table.

"Now, I know you've had a full day." He said as he rubbed my stomach. Another sick joke he made, this one of course referring to me being filled up with his cum. "But now it's time for you to get ready for bed. You can use the shower in the other room where you were cleaned out. There is soap and shampoo on the ledge. Out here, use this solution here to remove your make-up. I don't want you getting any mascara or lipstick on any sheets. I expect you to be bathed, face cleaned, and stripped down in fifteen minutes, do you understand?" the man asked. All I could do was mumble, and he gave a slight giggle and then reached up and removed the gag holding my jaw open.

"Yes, sir." I said in a defeated tone. With that, he moved around me and removed the handcuffs. After that, he bent down and unlocked my heels. I would now be able to get out of these damn things. I rubbed my wrists to try and get the feeling back into them as he removed the last lock from my heels.

"There is a basket on the right side of the door, use that to throw your soiled uniform into." He said standing back up. He then pointed for me to move on into the bathroom and get started. Walking past him, he gave my ass a smack. The impact wasn't that hard, but it hurt like hell form the dildo fucking it. No telling how long I would be soar down there. I hurried into the room, just glad to be free from that machine and out of the presence of the man. As quickly as I could, I pulled off my dress, apron, heels, stockings, bra, and corset. The only thing really left on me was the wig that was now attached to my head, the collar, and the cage imprisoning my cock. I Felt relief run through me after removing all that junk off of me, especially those damn heels.

With only fifteen minutes to play with, and me not wanting to get a spanking for taking too long, I moved over to the shower. The hot water felt wonderful on my sore muscles. I wanted to stand and let the hot water run over me till there was no more. I knew that would probably be a bad idea, considering that I didn't know how long it would take to remove all the gunk applied to my face. After allowing a few minutes to let the water massage me, I grabbed the soap and shampoo and bathed as quickly as I could. I was in the shower for what I would consider between five to eight minutes. I guessed half my time was up, just to try and be on the safe side. I turned the water off and grabbed a towel that was hanging up on the wall. I dried myself and wrapped the towel around me and moved back into the main part of the basement where the make-up table was.

Using the solution the man said, I put it on a cloth and rubbed it onto my face. In the mirror, I could see the gunk melt off as I wiped it across my face. However, I had to rub more vigorously with the thicker make-up. I removed the blush, eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, and lipstick. Just as I was wiping the last bit away from my eye, the basement door opened and the man made his way down the stairs. I panicked and wiped quickly as I could to remove the rest of the make-up. I gave three more swipes of the cloth, then threw it into the trash bin and spun around to face the man.

"Let me take a look." The man said taking my chin in his enormous hand. He brought his face very close to mine. I could feel his breath on me as he inspected my face for any missed make-up. I wanted to badly to spit in his face, the bastard. But I knew better than that and stood as still as possible. He moved my face from side to side multiple times. I guess he wanted to make sure. Satisfied with my face, he moved around the rest of my body.

Checking underneath my arms, moving down my chest and stomach, giving my stomach a few pats and making some remark about how my cum was rolling around in there. With his left foot, he motioned for me to spread my legs, to which I obeyed. The man moved his and down, tapping on the hard case surrounding my cock. He then moved down and began to squeeze my sac. I winced in pain. I heard him chuckling at me, and then he stopped squeezing only to bat them roughly with the palm of his hand. I screamed in pain. The man was obviously enjoying his self. He batted them around a few more times, with me wailing in pain as each sharp pain shot through my groin. He stopped and made some lame joke about me not having a problem speaking in a high sissy voice now. He thought he was so clever.

"Alright, time for you to get to bed. You are expected to be up early to cook and serve me breakfast." The man told me walking back across the basement. I followed behind, keeping my distance and my head toward the floor. I was shocked at how easily and quickly he was breaking me. I followed him around the torture device that violated me earlier. We walked through another door that led into another part of the basement. The room roughly the size of a bedroom. It only had a few pieces items in the room. In one corner stood a wooden cupboard. On the other end of the room was what I deemed to be my bed.

As this man was trying to turn me into a girl, I would have expected to see a four post canopy bed. Perhaps with soft silk pink sheets and pillows. I would have actually have welcomed that instead of what was presented in front of me. To my horror, it was the cage. The one I have awoken in after the man had given me the knock out gas. Inside the solid black bars was a thin sheet and one pillow that was flat as a pancake. The door was open on it. There was a small black box on the edge of it with a couple of red lights. I wasn't aware of this on the cage from earlier.

"Come over here and lean against the cage, facing the wall." He said pointing down at the ground where he wanted me to stand. I walked over and did as order. I put the hands on the cage and leaned against it. I occurred to me that I was in this position because I was not supposed to see what was coming. I heard the man rummaging around in the cupboard. I turned my head to try and see what he was up to, but he was keeping a close eye on me. I was ordered to keep my head and eyes straight ahead. I was very nervous. I didn't know what exactly more this man could do to me. I had already been feminized, enslaved, and machine fucked. However, he still had further intensions for me. I felt a sharp prick on my left ass cheek. It was a sharp pain, one that I'd felt a few times in my life. I flung my head around to see a syringe being pulled out from my ass. I had no idea of what the man had just done. He didn't make me wait long for an answer.

"No need to worry, maid. This is just to bring out your....feminine features." He said with a smirk on his face. I suppose the look on my face was enough for him to elaborate further. "See, this solution is going to make those tiny tits or yours blossom. It'll also shrink that clit of yours. Don't get me wrong, not like its huge or anything, but it will bring it down into a more reasonable clit size. With the two injections you'll receive a day, it won't be long before that bra will be holding up two good size jugs and that already tiny cage around you clittie won't be able to stay on.." He said as he walked back over to the cupboard.

I felt sick. As if all the things this man had done to me weren't enough, he had to go and do this. Now he was messing with my body, my physical form. He was now changing the way my body looked. According to him, I was going to have huge breasts. Just like I would love to see on some bimbo I would love to have sex with. Not to mention that the only thing that really linked me to being a male was going to shrink away and practically die out according to this bastard. My anger grew to the point that I felt like rushing him. Perhaps with all of this rage, I'd be able to knock him out, render him unconscious. However, I knew I'd never get that chance, not here like this. I'd just have to wait for the perfect time, and then I'd extract my revenge and escape. Instead I watched as the man root around in the cupboard.

In a few seconds, the man produced a pair of silk pink panties. He twisted them between his hands and brought them over to me, holding them down for me to step into. I didn't wait for the verbal order. I obediently put my right leg in, then the left. The man pulled them up my legs until they were in the proper position, covering my ass and groin area. He then turned back to the cupboard. Just as with the panties, he produced another piece of clothing. However, this time it was a sleeping gown, or a nightie. Just like the panties, it was silk and pink. He took the shoulder straps between his fingers and pulled the gown high above. I knew what he wanted, so I put my arms and head into it as he lowered the gown onto me. The silk from both the panties and the nightie sent a chill up my spine.

"Looks like you enjoy your pajamas." He said as he watched my reaction. Of course I didn't enjoy them. If I had of just stayed at home, then this might not have happened to me. Or if that stupid truck had not of broken down, then.... I just had a thought. The man had brought me here, but my truck was still on the highway. Someone would find it and logic would suggest that I was still in the area. Surely it wouldn't take long for someone to discover me here and come to my rescue. A sense of relief washed over me, if only for a moment. Even if it was a false sense, my body did need the release of the tension. I just had to keep telling myself that this could not go on for much longer.

Sadly, my very brief sense of relief was interrupted by the man motioning for me to drop down and crawl into the cage. I was hesitant, but only briefly as I saw the man get that look in his eye. I did not want to receive a punishment from him. I dropped to my knees and moved myself into the cage. As I hit the back of it, I rolled over and moved my feet in so that my entire body was now inside of it. The man took the door of it and shut it, locking me inside. I cringed a bit at the sound. Much as I would expect a person getting locked up in a jail cell would. However, I believe I would rather being in some kind of county jail that here. I watched through the bars as the man pressed some of the buttons on the black box attached to the door of the cage. After a few electronic beeps, the man stood back up and leaned over the cage, looking down at me.

"You can consider this your bedroom if you like, and this as your bed." He said knocking on the cage. "The locking mechanism is completely electronic. I have just set it for five thirty in the morning. At that time, the lock will open and you will be able to get out. However, I urge you not to do anything foolish when this happens. I will punish you severely for disobeying or any escape attempts you try to pull off when this door opens in the morning." He said with a very stern look on his face. I could tell that he meant business. I'd already seen him mad before, but I had a feeling that he could probably kill me if given the proper motivation. I listened carefully to his instruction.

"When this door unlocks, an alarm will sound. This is meant as a wakeup call. You are to get up and get out of your sleeping nightie and panties. Between five thirty and six o'clock, you are to shower again, get dressed into your uniform, and apply your makeup. I expect you to have on everything you have worn today. The dress, apron, stockings, bra, panties, corset...everything. I've also added a head dress that you'll wear. I want you to look the part, maid. Your heels will be next to the cupboard. When you put them on, I expect you to attack the pad locks with them as well. I don't want you being able to take them off during the day. Of course I'd know about it, but just the same, it would be easier if there were locks involved." He said moving away from the cage.

I was so scarred. It was one thing to wake up in a locked cage, but to be put into a nightie and get locked up in one is something different. I felt so trapped, much more than what today had to offer. I wanted to panic. I wanted to beg to be release from this cage. However, I knew that would have no effect. This man didn't care about my safety or concerns. All he cared about was making sure that his maid did his bidding like a good little girl. I tried to push myself back against the bars, as far as I could go. My master could see how terrified he had made me, and this only humored him even more.

"I expect you to be upstairs by no later than six o'clock. Just because I'm asleep doesn't mean that I don't' know what is going on. If you are late getting to the kitchen or you want to try to do something bold, than you can expect extreme punishment. You keep that in mind as you sleep tonight, bitch." The man said as he walked away toward the door. The man yawned and stretched as he hit a light switch, causing almost complete darkness throughout the basement. The only illumination was from the main room in the basement. I would guess that it was coming from the make-up table. It was very dim, but I was able to see the man walk out of the room. I listened as his footsteps faded. I could tell as he walked out of my room, through the torture room, up the stairs, and through the door to the cabin. Finally hearing the door shut, leaving me all alone down here.

After that, there was nothing. It was in a way a relief, but also very frightening at the same time. In the dim light, I could hardly see my hand in front of my face. I panicked, feeling very closed in. I tried to kick the cage, hoping that the door would give way with little effort. However, when nothing happened, I tried harder and with more effort with each kick. The door showed no sign of budging. I would have to wait till the early hours of the morning before I would be released. I was stuck for the next few hours. Not like I had much else to do, or any other place to go, it was just troubling to me that I was so constricted. I decided to try and not think about it and roll over and get some sleep. I wasn't able to stretch out in the cage, so I turned to my side and brought my knees up to my chest, almost like a fetal position. It was in that shape that I fell into the most uncomfortable position I've slept in before.

12