Capturing Beauty

Story Info
A story of a son exploring his mother's beauty.
5.3k words
4.44
24.5k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Marc, a 22-year-old student and painting enthusiast.  I have a particular interest in capturing the beauty of the female form on paper.

I live a relatively quiet life with my mother, Sarah, who is in her 40s.  My parents divorced when I was young, and I have had little contact with my father since then. Despite being a bit strict at times, my mother works hard to provide us with a good life, and she is a loving parent.

It was November and the late fall chill was beginning to set in. I usually stay outside with my friends on Friday afternoons and come home the next day, but this day I decided to make an exception.

My idea was to relax and spend it quietly at home while looking for inspiration for a new sketch. I could look on any internet forum or social network, I needed something real, with curves.

My type of woman is definitely someone with great assets and older than me. I could go from 30 years old, 20 years old or 10 years older. Especially those who have been mothers, they have an aura that makes them special to me.

My sketchbooks are full of women of that body type, in every pose imaginable, nude and clothed. My mother always wanted to look at my drawings, but I never let her see them, I didn't feel comfortable, and I didn't want her to see me as a pervert.

We live in a small apartment with two bedrooms, a living room, a dining room, a kitchen, and a bathroom. The bathroom has a bathtub and a shower.

I had to go to the bathroom to pee, wash my hands and face. To my surprise, there was light coming from the bathroom door and it was closed. It was obvious that it must be my mother.

Before I could take another step, the door opened, letting out the heat and steam, and the silhouette of a beautiful naked body appeared in front of me.

It was my mother, her breasts were large and voluminous, her nipples big and pink. At that moment they were perky. Her belly looked soft.

Her wide hips were the result of pregnancy. Her pubic area was partially shaved.

Her legs were long, smooth, and thick.

"Hi Marc, I wasn't expecting to see you until tomorrow," she said sweetly.  In her voice there was no embarrassment or shame.

I looked down and noticed her toes painted a deep turquoise blue.

I could only say " There was a change of plans".

"I'm glad you're here, if you want, I can prepare you something to eat for dinner." Her voice still did not denote embarrassment or shame.

"That would be great" I looked up at her face and again saw her vagina, her slight pubic hair, and her big breasts.

She made no attempt to cover her naked body. I looked her in the eyes and said.

"I need to go to the bathroom."

"Go ahead, it's all yours." Was her reply.

I walked awkwardly past her into the bathroom and closed the door behind me.

I felt my heart pounding in my ears.  It took me a few minutes to regain my composure.

Her body is perfect, she's my type.

But there is one more detail, she is my mother. I could not take her as inspiration, I had never drawn someone close to me. That was different.

And why did she not cover herself or run away?

As I left the bathroom, my mother had turned on all the lights, and I could hear her in the kitchen.

When I came out of the bathroom, I noticed that my mother had turned on all the lights. She was in the kitchen.

I wanted to see her in all her glory, but I knew it was inappropriate.

To my sad surprise she was now wearing only a white satin robe and had removed the towel from her head. I could only see her back. Her ass is huge.

The robe hugged her body so tightly that the satin looked like a second skin.

When my mother noticed my presence, she turned around. The satin robe covered her bare skin, but because of the size of her breasts, I could still see the areolas and her nipples.

I looked away once more.

Her serene voice accompanied a natural smile as she offered me a sandwich.

"Darling, can I talk to you for a second? It'll be quick."

I was nervous.

"Is this about earlier?" I knew I hadn't done anything wrong, but I couldn't help but feel nervous.

"That's right, I'm sorry you had to see that. I like to be naked on Fridays, since I know I will be home alone. I didn't try to hide to make it less embarrassing for both of us, and I want to apologize. I am fascinated by the feeling of freedom there is in nudity, but you are my son and it is not fair that you have to see your mother in this way, I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable, I could tell that you were uncomfortable." She told me with concern and a slight blush on her cheeks.

"You don't have to apologize, in fact, I'm the one who should apologize. I'm always away on weekends and showing up unannounced like that wasn't the best thing to do. I'm sorry. It made me feel nervous, but it wasn't something I disliked. How did you feel?" I said to my mother with some embarrassment.

My mother tilted her head with curiosity. "It gives me peace to know that I didn't make you uncomfortable. I didn't feel bad or weird either.  But I must admit, you surprised me. I didn't expect you to come home early. Anyway, I need you to clarify me... What do you mean you didn't dislike it at all?"

Now I was the surprised one. "I don't know mother. Do you really want to know?"

With serenity in her eyes and a slight smile on her lips, my mother told me, "You know you can trust me. I am here to take care of you, protect you, and love you. I know we have been distant, but you will always be my sweet boy, I will not judge you."

"I think... Your body is beautiful." I felt a sense of excitement at this revelation.

My mother laughed in embarrassment. "You can't be serious... Don't be silly Marc."

I confidently told her, "I must tell you the truth, you have a lot to be proud of, believe me."

My mother laughed throwing her head back. "I don't blame you for finding me attractive. Must be those healthy, young hormones of yours."

With a bit of nervousness, I asked my mother, "I want to make you a proposal. It's nothing bad, but do you remember that I have a hobby with drawing?"

"Yes, of course, I remember. You never let me see what you draw."

"Well, I want to ask your permission to draw your body." I told her without hesitation and waiting for a positive response.

"What? Why?" I noticed the confusion in her voice when she asked the question.

"I think this might be a better way for me to explain myself, just give me a moment and I'll be back." I made a quick run to my bedroom to get my sketchbook.

As soon as I got back, I gave it to my mother and said, "Please, can you check it?"

My mother began to slowly work her way through the sketchbook. Her face was serene all the way through, but I could detect a slight smile at the corner of her lips.

"So, what do you think?" I said feeling anxious.

"I think you have improved a lot; I can see how you have progressed. The forms, figures and positions are all beautiful." She said proudly.

"Thanks mom. I'm always looking for inspiration on internet forums. But I must admit that you look better than any of those women."

She interrupted me and said, "But how can you be so sure of it?"

"I have a good memory, believe me."

"Try it then, I give you permission, but you have to do it now."

Surprised, I picked up the notebook and left it on the kitchen table. I went back to my room to get my set of pencils, sat down in a chair and began to draw the sexy, voluptuous figure of my mother in the kitchen as she watched.

I felt the nervousness run through my skin.

I started at her thick legs and worked my way up her hips.

She watched me closely as I made each precise stroke, bringing her to life with each line.

I drew her in a standing pose with her legs spread, both hands on her waist and her neck arched in a sultry posture.

I drew her huge breasts to perfection; I drew the shape of her nipples, and I did the same with her small part of hair in her intimate area.

My mother came up behind my shoulder and said, "It's incredible, the curves, perspective.... But... After you finish your sketches, what do you do?" She asked with a bit of curiosity.

"I admire my work and compare it to the original that was my inspiration. But this time it's different, I think." It was a risk on my part, but I had my head out of the game.

As she stood in front of me, my mother asked me, "Because I am your mother? Tell me, my sweet son, did you request to draw me to improve your creativity? Or is it for something else? First of all, why are you doing all these drawings in the first place?"

I reach to say, "Art loving and..." I paused for a moment, I didn't have the courage to admit that she turned me on, it wasn't appropriate. "...It's just that you're my mother."

"If that bothers you, don't think about it. Think about me as a woman." She said it in a seductive and complicit tone as she ran her finger down her soft and smooth neck to the cleavage of her satin robe.

"I don't mind attracting the attention of a handsome young man like you." There was still a seductive note in her soft maternal voice. "Pay attention, dear."

In one fluid motion, she slipped the satin dress off, exposing her voluptuous curves and perfect assets.

She is beautiful. I looked at my sketchbook and no doubt she was very much like her, but nothing could beat reality.

Then she dropped the dress on the floor, and I could see the rest of her body.  Now that I had permission to see her, I could notice the small marks of age, freckles, stretch marks and moles, all of them beautiful.

"Tell me Marc, how would you rate your sketch?" Her voice broke the silence.

"I think I will be able to improve it now that I am able to see it in more detail. Thank you, mother." I said.

"Excellent, hope I helped. Don't forget to eat what I prepared for you... Goodnight, my sweet boy."

Without further words, she walked away. She turned her back to me and moved her waist and her big ass in a singing way.

I couldn't sleep that night.

The next day I was locked up to continue sketching, now that I could see her whole body, I could draw anything.

The next few weeks because of our schedules we hardly saw each other. The few times I saw her, she had clothes on. That disappointed me but I thought it was for the best.

I continued to make drawings inspired by my mother's figure, although I never saw her naked again. This made me sad, on the one hand I was dealing with the fact that she is my mother, but I kept thinking about what she had said to me: Think of me as a woman.

She is a beautiful woman without a doubt, but it was taboo to think of her in that way. I didn't know how to broach the subject with her, I needed an excuse and I had the perfect plan.

I started leaving drawings of her around the house, on the living room couch and kitchen table. The drawings were not explicit but showed her in multiple forms, nude, semi-nude, in lingerie or provocative clothing.

At first she ignored the drawings. But after a few days they began to have little notes. Most of the notes had a smiley face on them or little phrases such as: "Great job! I look fantastic! You're so naughty!"

Despite my audacity, we both avoided each other at home. I was embarrassed, but also excited. This was unlike anything I had ever experienced in my life. I was no virgin, I had my adventures, but nothing like this.

I tried my best not to masturbate thinking about her, my own mother. I resisted the temptation through role-playing porn videos but whenever the scene progressed further and further, the image of her curvaceous body crossed my mind.  

I always had to stop and try to distract myself with something else, but between the erotic drawings of her that now cluttered my desk and my perverse imagination, I kept coming back to the same thing and I was getting frustrated.

Suddenly, I stopped drawing her and stopped leaving my drawings all over the apartment. I thought if I did that, I could forget her but nothing changed.

One day I was in my room, trying to relax and have a usual masturbation session on my bed. However, this time I couldn't finish. My face and body were drenched in sweat from the intense effort.

Frustrated and very horny, I was about to restart my session when I heard my mother knocking on my door.

"Honey...May I come in?" Her soft voice echoed through the door.

"Mom... I'm busy..." I managed to say.

"Are you feeling, okay? You sound funny, honey, like you've just run a marathon." There was some concern in her voice.

"I'm busy, please..." I said it panting. I had been masturbating all that time while I was talking to her.

Suddenly I saw the door open and saw the silhouette of my mother. Despite wearing a sleeping robe, I could recognize her beautiful body.

With a quick movement I covered myself with a thin sheet and yelled, "Mother, I told you I was busy..."

My heart raced, the sheets covered my naked body but I could still see the bulge of my manhood.

"Sweetie?" She called again, worried in her voice. "I just wanted to check on you. Are you okay?"

Before I could reply, she stepped into my room.

The light fabric of the nightgown pressed against her body, accentuating every curve. The cleavage went daringly low, teasing a glimpse of her breasts. She looked stuning.

My throbbing member remained hard and powerful with desire. It was impossible for her not to notice the bulge under the sheet.

She stopped next to my bed and leaned over me as she placed her hand on my sweating forehead.

"What's wrong, son?"

Her soft hand sent an intense spasm through my body. Having her so close to me aroused a feeling of desire to explore the curves of her body that I had admired so deeply.

"Mom," I breathed, my voice cracking from the effort of hiding my arousal. "I... I need to talk to you."

I knew I had to be honest with her. I was tired of fighting these feelings, of trying to suppress them.

There was curiosity in my mother's eyes. She was no fool, she sensed that there was something wrong and with her sweet eyes she indicated that I could be honest with her.

"Mom...I...I have these feelings..." My voice trailed off as I struggled to find the right words. "Feelings that I've been hiding for a long time. I can't keep hiding this anymore..."

Her soft, delicate fingers ran across my forehead and caressed my hair.

"Honey, it's okay," she whispered, brushing my ear with her lips as she leaned into me. I could smell the soft a aroma of her body that only kept me more and more aroused.

"I'm only here to listen to you and help you. I know in the last few years we've grown apart because of the crazy circumstances of my work and your studies, but I'll always be with you...there's nothing can change that."

I felt vulnerable and my guard was down. Her motherly tone of voice melted me. I had never felt like that before, it was like rediscovering myself.

I could feel the tension in the air, I had so many questions and doubts.

What was it that turned me on? Her attractive, sexy body? Or something taboo... something that could change our relationship forever... something forbidden? Why in the world had she agreed to my provocative proposal? What was she trying to do?

I swallowed hard before I confessed and waited for the worst.

"I...Mom...I...I think...I think I might be attracted to you." The words came out in a rush, as if I was releasing a monster.

Silence took over my room. My mother's face was full of surprise and her eyes revealed the oldest fear in the history of mankind: the fear of the unknown.

However, she relaxed and said to me sweetly. "I also have similar feelings to you... I mean... it's kind of confusing but..." She sat down on the edge of my bed and continued to say" "...since that day you saw me naked and asked me to be your model... something changed... I didn't think too much about it at the time but the idea seemed innocent at first. The look on your face at the time was one filled with admiration.... While I noticed some arousal in your pants, I assumed it was normal. You are in the best time to live your sexuality and seeing an attractive body can bring out those crazy hormones of yours... like now..." She didn't finish the sentence, she simply pointed her finger at my erection.

Despite everything, my manhood was still erect. I had no intention of hiding it, there was no need for it.

"I'm sorry mom, I was having you know...that's why I didn't want you to come in....." I said embarrassed.

My mother's eyes widened, but she didn't judge me. She simply ask, "May I ask you... Who or what were you thinking?"

I had to be honest with her. I took a deep breath and looked into her eyes, "I... I was thinking about you, Mom. Your body... the way it looked in my drawings... it got me pretty worked up. But... I just couldn't finish... And it wasn't because you interrupted me... I feel guilty, dirty, it's not normal for me to feel this way, attracted to you.... I shouldn't have asked you to be my model. That's why I stopped leaving you drawings for you to see.... "

My mother's eyes softened as she spoke gently, "Honey, it's normal to be attracted to someone, even if it's your mother. I'm not upset with you for asking me to be your model. I enjoyed it and it can be an opportunity for us to explore our sexuality."

She was deadly serious and before I could answer she added, "You have a natural talent for capturing my essence and I must admit that seeing my body represented that way made me feel like never before... excited and admired... and now knowing the real effect my body has on you... well it makes all this feeling more intense. Perhaps it's time to explore what this impact means, don't you think?"

As her words sank in, I felt a shiver run down my spine. I took a deep breath, I felt liberated to know that my feeling was mutual. Even though I could tell my mother was dealing with the feeling, I knew she was open to exploring it further.

"What do we do now Mom?" I didn't know what else I could say.

She reached out and took my hand, her fingers gently caressing mine. "Tomorrow we can do something fun" she whispered seductively. "Something that will set your imagination soaring... For now, you should take care of your big problem with... you know..." She pointed out my manhood.

I nodded, "Thank you, Mom. I will be waiting eagerly..."

My mother smiled, got up from my bed and walked to the door. Before leaving my room she said. "Good boy..." And she left, closing the door behind her.

That night I could finally masturbate without any more worries or regrets. I felt more anxious and aroused than ever...

I woke up early in the morning, feeling the excitement run from the top of my head to the tips of my toes. I tried to follow my normal routine of every morning, lucky for me it was Sunday and I had no plans or things to do. I tried to follow my normal routine of every morning, lucky for me it was Sunday and I had no plans or things to do. As usual, my mother was nowhere to be seen, she usually goes for a run to stay healthy every weekend morning.

I headed to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast and tried to stay as calm as possible. The apartment was silent, interrupted only by the sound of me eating my breakfast.

Once I finished, I thought I could go back to my room and maybe take a bath afterwards but my idea was discarded when I heard the front door being opened. My heart was pounding.

And there she was, spotless and smiling from ear to ear.

She looked sweaty, her hair was in a messy ponytail from the exercise. In fact, she looked beautiful, wearing a hoodie with a zipper and matching black leggings that showed off her thick legs.

Our glances crossed each other's eyes and time slowed down. Her eyes glow with a mischievous sparkle as she walked towards me. She knew the effect she had on me and she freely took advantage of it.

12