Car Repair Shop Adventure - Story 02 Pt. 03

Story Info
Part 3
27.2k words
4.86
6.8k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the "Car Repair Shop Adventure 3.0" story.

All of the characters are fictional and are not based on any real events.

Everyone is over 18.

I've made many illustrations of Brooke in the past. You can find them by clicking on my member name, "hot37sl" and then searching my art.

This update includes "part 3" of the story.

If you have already read part 1 and part 2 of this story, part 3 begins on page 6.

------- Part 1--------

It's around 4pm in the afternoon and Trista decides to call Howie. She's anxious to find out how it went when Brooke stopped in earlier this morning.

Talking with Howie, however, just leads to frustration for her. He simply says it went well but he doesn't want to elaborate. He says nobody wants to talk about it.

This makes Trista even more curious and she wants to find out more details, somehow.

.......... Later that night..........

Brooke, meanwhile, is exhausted from a long day. And it's been a day unlike any other. Meeting Howie at his car repair shop in the morning turned into a long sex orgy gang bang. It's something she never thought would ever happen to her. And it seems so surreal when she looks back on it now.

All evening she has been out with business clients at a dinner and now she just wants to relax and go to bed.

She opens her apartment door and goes in. She closes it and locks the door behind her.

Trista is watching tv and Brooke goes into the kitchen and gets a glass of water. She's emotionally and physically drained and she just wants to fall in bed.

As Brooke walks out of the kitchen Trista tries to start a conversation with her.

"Hey, Brooke," Trista says. "How was your day?"

"Hey," Brooke replies. "Um, sorry. I'm really tired. I just want to go to bed."

"Sure," Trista says. "Understand. How did the meeting with Howie go?"

Brooke was on her way to her room. "Uh.... fine," Brooke replies. "I don't want to talk about it." She makes her way to her room.

"Okay," Trista says. "Well, good night."

.......... One month later..........

"Fine!" Brooke says emotionally. She almost throws her cell phone as she flops onto her bed. Tears start to run down her cheeks.

John just told her he is so busy with work he wants to put their wedding on hold. He flew out last weekend to see her, but it was different this time. He was more critical of her, and he seemed more distant than in the past. He wasn't "present" when he was with her.

Brooke had told herself at the time that he's got a lot going on with work. Maybe he's just really stressed right now. She thought about maybe quitting her job and moving out to California to be with him, but her parents talked her out of it. They didn't like the idea, and they don't trust him.

But after not hearing from him for a few days, John tells her he wants them to take a break. It's not working out right now.

Brooke feels devastated and heartbroken. She's been planning on their wedding and moving out to California. Now all of her dreams of living in LA and that luxurious lifestyle may be crushed.

Over the next few days, Brooke thinks about their relationship. She begins to wonder if she was just wanting the LA lifestyle more than being with John. She begins to realize their relationship has been changing over the last few months and it's like they are slowly growing apart.

Brooke begins to think she's ready for a break as well. She's been so focused on him and his career and his dreams, and the life she would have because of him. Maybe it's time to let that go and think about herself for a while, and what she wants. She's young, so maybe taking a break from this relationship is for the best. Maybe her parents were right.

And perhaps she has changed over the last few months. After that night of sex with her boss Glenn in her apartment, and then all the things she did at Howie's car repair shop with the workers there, she's thinking maybe she's not the same person she was before. Maybe she's not ready to get married right now.

"Do I really want to be with John for the rest of my life?" she thinks to herself.

She looks back on this past weekend when they were together. They had some arguments, which they didn't used to have very often. She realizes now that part of it was her. She's not as accepting of him now as she used to be.

Late Saturday night they had sex, but Brooke was left unimpressed. She just couldn't help comparing him with Glenn, and also, to all the guys at Howie's shop. With John it's just so routine and not all that passionate. There isn't chemistry between them for her like there once was.

.......... Two weeks later..........

Brooke has been trying to move on and experience life more. She knows they can get back together at some point, but she's

got more freedom now and she can possibly try out some new things.

There is a popular local fitness center that Brooke joined about two weeks ago and she's really enjoying it. She likes the facility and she's met a few guys there already. A couple of them she's thinks are really hot. Logan, Derek, and Vaughn.

Since Brooke has had a lot of new sexual experiences in the last two months, she feels a little more adventurous than she did in the past. She's wondered what it would be like to get fucked by one of those guys she's been talking to at the gym. She's decided to be more friendly and talkative with them in hopes she can find out.

Meanwhile, Trista has an idea. Now that Brooke and John are no longer together, she's decided she'll call Howie again. It's been a month and a half since Brooke visited Howie at the repair shop. She's thinking that if she tells Howie they are not together anymore, maybe he'll tell her what happened that morning when Brooke went to see him.

Later in the day Trista calls Howie and they talk. She lets Howie know about Brooke and John, and she tells Howie they broke up.

She then asks Howie what happened that day, but he's reluctant to say anything. Trista keeps asking him questions about it. She says since Brooke and John are split up there is no reason to keep it a secret anymore.

Howie ends up telling her a few things that happened that morning. Trista is pretty blown away and wants to hear more. Howie says he's busy and tells her she can't tell anyone about this.

Trista agrees to keep it a secret.

Later on that evening, Brooke is watching tv and Trista sits on down the couch.

"Hey", Trista begins. "Remember when you went and saw Howie that morning... over a month ago. What happened?"

"Oh... Ha-ha...I don't want to talk about it," Brooke says. She starts to play with her hair for a moment.

"Oh come on," Trista replies. "I'm just curious. Well.... I mean, since you and John are not together anymore, I just thought.... what's the big deal, maybe you would want to talk about it."

"John and I are just on a break," Brooke says as she looks over at Trista.

"Oh... okay," Trista says.

Brooke has moved on some, but part of her has not. She would probably go back to John if he would make an effort to win her back.

But she does like this new freedom of not being tied down right now, and the possibility of meeting someone new at some point.

Besides, she has no idea what John has been doing in California.

"He's maybe out there banging some blonde California girl, who knows?" she thinks to herself. And then she thinks maybe he has been doing that the last 6 months?

Brooke looks down at her nails. She looks over at Trista and smiles. She takes a deep breath...

"Let's just say it was...... well..... pretty crazy," Brooke says and glances over at Trista.

"Yeah?" Trista replies.

"Oh yeah," Brooke says.

"So..... did you.... did you and Howie.........?" Trista asks.

Brooke looks over at Trista and then looks back down.

"Yeah," Brooke says.

"Oh... my gosh!" Trista responds and she squirms. "No way. So.......how was that?" Trista asks. She wants to hear all about it.

"It was....well......," Brooke says. "I didn't.... I didn't want to," she says as she glances over at Trista. "But overall, I guess I..... enjoyed it." She shrugs and looks back down at her nails.

Trista is now sitting facing Brooke on the couch with her feet up underneath her.

"Was he good?" Trista asks.

"Um...... yeah. I hate to admit it," Brooke says as she reaches up and pulls her long hair back.

"Where did you guys do it?" Trista asks.

Brooke let's her hair down and brushes it back with her hands.

"There was a..... like a.... storage room, in the back of the garage area," Brooke says and she looks over at Trista.

"Yeah?" Trista says.

"He... took me back there and...," Brooke says.

"And?" Trista interjects.

"Well.... well first he introduced me to Billy,"

"Huh?" Trista asks.

"He's a guy who works there. He's pretty hot. But, anyways, one thing led to another and..." Brooke says.

"Yeah?" Trista says.

"And I leaned over this oil drum in there and Billy started... well... fucking me," Brooke says.

"What?... But I though you?" Trista says, confused.

"Hmm?" Brooke asks.

"I though you did it with Howie?" Trista asks. "So....?"

"Well...yeah," Brooke replies. "Well next... um," Brooke says as she briefly licks her lips. "The next thing I knew... see, I had my eyes closed as Billy was taking me from behind," Brooke says.

"Ok," Trista says.

"My mouth was open and then I felt Howie's...." Brooke says.

"Cock?" Trista says quietly.

Brooke nods.

"Going into my mouth," Brooke says.

"Oh my gosh!" Trista says and she covers her mouth with her hand. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah...." Brooke says as she glances over at her.

"So, you.... you were, like, doing both at the same time?" Trista asks.

"Uh... yeah," Brooke replies. "They were both basically doing me at the same time."

Trista is enthralled. She puts her hand over her mouth again and then grabs her thighs. She squirms a bit, and hearing this is getting her turned on. Her stiffened nipples are clearly noticeable in her tight shirt.

"And then.... Oh gosh," Brooke says.

"What?" Trista asks.

"Then this guy walks in... while this is happening and sees me," Brooke says and looks over at Trista. "I look over with, with Howie's dick in my mouth and I'm like getting pounded from behind."

"No way!" Trista says.

"Then another worker comes in, and then they get their freak'n cell phones out and start taking pictures, and recording me!" Brooke says.

"You're kidding. Oh my gosh!" Trista says.

"Yeah," Brooke replies. "I was mortified. I couldn't believe it."

"That is crazy," Trista says.

"Yeah," Brooke says. "Then it wasn't long until Billy came, and then Howie did, too."

"Oh," Trista says. "So... did you...?"

"I swallowed.......if that what you're asking?" Brooke says.

Trista's mouth drops open and then she covers her mouth with her hand.

"It all happened so fast. I just did it thinking I was done," Brooke says.

"So... then what happened?" Trista asks.

"Well, I had just finished swallowing and I look up at Howie," Brooke says. "The next thing I knew another guy is behind me, and then I feel his cock inside me."

"What?!" Trista says.

"Yeah, and then another guy surprises me in front again," Brooke says. "So, I'm basically getting it from both ends again."

"Holy..." Trista says.

"I don't know. Soon they both cum at the same time and then this huge black guy takes me," Brooke says as she glances over at her. By now Brooke's nipples are noticeable as well. Retelling what happened is turning her on as well.

"Are you serious?" Trista asks.

"Yeah," Brooke says. "And his cock was so freak'n big."

Trista is blown away. She never thought something like this would actually happen. And she is getting really turned on hearing about it. She moves on the couch and she can tell her pussy has gotten a little wet.

"Anyway," Brooke says. "After he cums inside me I just want to get out of there. but then I can't find my keys!"

"Oh no," Trista says.

"They hid them from me so I couldn't leave," Brooke says as she rolls her eyes. She pulls her hair back with her hands and smiles. "Then they made me do it with this guy that works at the front desk, who's totally hot."

"You're kidding," Trista says.

"Well, then there's more," Brooke says. She adjusts in the couch. In doing so she realizes her panties are a little damp.

"I ended up taking three guys at once. So, I got fucked in the ass.... for the first time."

"Oh my gosh," Trista says. She covers her mouth with both hands. "So... how was that?"

"Painful... at first," Brooke replies. "And that happened to me twice."

Trista is speechless.

"And by this time, I've started to lose track of how many orgasms I've had," Brooke says. "The whole situation and all, I just kept cumming."

"Wow," Trista says.

"And then Howie made me do it with these two old men, who could be my grandpa," Brooke says.

"What?" Trista says. "No way."

"Yeah," Brooke says. "Then finally Howie ends up fucking me in front of everyone and that's how it ended. I finally got out of there."

Trista can't believe all she's heard. Her mind has tried to picture it all, how it must have been. She's feeling turned on now from hearing Brooke talk about all this. The most shocking part for her is knowing it all really happened because it almost sounds like a story. And she can't help feel somewhat jealous of Brooke now since it's been about five months since she's gotten laid.

"So, looking back on it now, did you like it?" Trista asks.

"Well, at the time I wanted to just leave. But there were parts I enjoyed" Brooke admits.

"My boyfriend and I broke up almost five months ago," Trista says. "I haven't gotten any for a while... so I would probably enjoy it," Trista says and laughs. She flips her hair back, then she runs her hand down her thigh. She looks over at Brooke.

"Well, would you....... do it again?" Trista asks.

Brooke looks up quickly at her.

"I.... uh no... I don't want to," Brooke says. She looks at the tv. "It's not right."

"It could be fun," Trista says. "I think I wouldn't mind all that attention."

Brooke looks at her and wonders if she can believe her or not. She gives her a questioning look.

Trista glances over and see her looking at her and then laughs.

Brooke laughs, too, and then she gets up to grab something to eat.

..........

Over the weekend Trista has been thinking. She has fantasized in the past about what it would be like to be in a gangbang with multiple men, but she never thought she would actually try it. She broke up with her boyfriend and it's been a while since she's had sex. She's thinking this would be just a one-time thing and she's young. Maybe she could try it once to just see what it's like?

She makes up her mind to call Howie Monday morning.

..........

Monday morning arrives and Trista is a little tired. She couldn't sleep well last night. She was thinking whether she should follow through and call Howie or not. And then, if she gets the courage to do it, would she be able to ask him for what she wants when she does?

Trista is nervous. It's now 11:15 and the morning is slipping away. She decided she wants to do this but has not made the call.

Trista decides go through with it. She calls Howie's number and her heart begins to pound.

After a few rings he answers.

"Hi Howie?" Trista asks.

"Yeah?" He says.

"This is... Trista," she says.

"Oh, hey Trista," Howie replies. "How are you doing?"

"Pretty good," Trista says. She's nervous, not sure what Howie's reaction is going to be.

"Sorry to bother you," Trista says.

"Oh, no problem," Howie says.

"Well, I was..... um," Trista says. "I uh... was thinking about what happened..."

"Huh?" Howie says.

"When.... When Brooke was there," Trista says. Her heart is pounding.

"Okay," Howie says. He's puzzled and can't hear her very well where he's at, so he goes out the door and outside.

"Well, I was... um.... wondering if maybe...," Trista says. "Maybe if I could, maybe, have that done... to me?"

There is a pause on the line. Howie can't believe what he just heard, and hearing her ask this causes his dick to spring to life.

"Um...." Howie replies. "Well.... Okay," he says and laughs a little bit.

"Sorry," Trista says. "I'm really nervous," she says and she laughs a little, which helps calm her nerves some.

"That's ok," Howie says.

"I've just been thinking about it, and I think I'd like to..... try it?" Trista says.

"Yeah," Howie says. He can't believe this. "Um, I can mention this to a couple of my workers here and we.... uh.... we can see what we can figure out."

"Okay," Trista says.

"How about I call you back later today. Is that alright?" Howie asks.

"Sure," Trista says and laughs a little.

They hang up and Trista can't believe she actually went through with this, but is relieved it's done.

Howie thinks for a while about this and then decides to talk to Billy.

He walks up to him in the shop.

"Hey," Howie says. "Come on back to my office."

Billy starts to walk back with Howie and he starts to worry that maybe he's done something wrong.

"Got something I want to talk to you about," Howie says to him as they walk. "Nothing bad.... You won't fucking believe it."

Billy doesn't know what to think now.

They make their way into Howie's small office. Howie let's Billy in and he shuts the door behind them.

Howie takes a deep breath and then laughs.

"Sit down," Howie says.

Billy takes a seat.

"You remember that hot chick, Brooke, that was in here over a month ago?"

Billy certainly remembers her. And he's wished many times since then that he could see her again.

"Yeah," Billy says quietly. "Of course.... Why?"

"Well," Howie says not sure how to begin. He laughs a bit. "She's got a roommate, and her name is Trista."

Billy's not sure where this is going.

"And she called me this morning," Howie says. "She may have found out what happened when Brooke was here, or maybe Brooke told her, I don't know."

Billy gets anxious. He has a worried look on his face.

"No, it's not bad," Howie says. "Anyway, she calls and asks me if she can have, well, get... what happened to Brooke."

Billy can't believe it.

"I know," Howie says.

"What?" Billy says and starts the laugh. "You're...." He laughs some more and they both get louder. "Ha-ha.... You're shitt'n me... right?"

Howie shakes his head. "No. I'm fucking being serious," he says. "I couldn't believe my ears."

Billy looks at the wall and tries to comprehend what he's just heard.

"Damn," he says. "Okay... so is she hot?"

Howie smiles. "Yeah, she is. She's about the same as Brooke as far as shape. Her tits are a little smaller. She's blonde and has long hair. Yeah.... Hell, I'd do her."

"No fucking way," Billy says. "This is nuts."

Howie walks over to his desk and grabs his water cup and takes a drink.

He sets it back down and looks at Billy.

"So, I was thinking," Howie begins. "This time we don't want to do this here. I mean, this is work."

"Sure," Billy says.

"I was thinking maybe you can host a party this Saturday night?" Howie says.

"Um... yeah," Billy says. "But my place isn't that great."

"That's ok," Howie says. "We can have some of the guys here at work come. Maybe we can invite a few more that would be interested in something like this."

"Okay," Billy says. "And what about Brooke. Would be great if she would come."

"Oh, hell yeah," Howie says. "I was thinking we can have Trista tell her it's a high-end party, with wine and music, and maybe some hot guys."

Both of them laugh.

"And she'll probably come, too," Howie says. "So how about around 6:00 this Saturday. I'll give Trista your address. We can all get there early, and we can all bring plenty of beer and wine. Don't worry about that."

123456...8