Car Repair Shop Adventure - Story 02 Pt. 04

Story Info
Part 4 of the story.
7.6k words
4.67
3k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hot37sl
hot37sl
115 Followers

*** This is only "Part 4" of the story ***

Please read "Car Repair Shop Adv - Story 02 pt. 03" if you haven't already. It covers the first three parts which lead up to part 4.

Would you like to see some artwork I've made of Brooke?

If you click on "Bulletin Board" on the main screen and then "The Visual Artists Corner, they can be found in the "Photoshoot Gallery" section.

Also, if you click my member ID you can see my artwork section which has even more renderings.

Everyone is over 18.

............. Part 4 ..............

Brooke tries to brush her hair off her face with her hand and then she's startled at the sight of Howie's large, hard cock right in front of her. She glances up at him while she's still getting fucked from behind, and then she looks back down at the head of his dick.

Howie moves in closer to her, and he lines up his dick to her open mouth. It's now almost touching her lips.

"Ahhhhh......," Brooke sighs as she's bent over in front of him. She knows she's about to suck Howie's dick, and since she's so turned on right now, she wants to.

"Come on, baby," Howie says looking down at her. The head of his cock slips in between her open lips and on into her moist, warm mouth.

Brooke closes her eyes as Howie holds onto her head, and she has no choice but to let him slide his hard cock deeper into her mouth. With each thrust she's getting from behind she lunges forward on his hard cock.

"Mmmmmfff....," Brooke moans around Howie's large dick in her mouth. She puts her hands on the front of his thighs to try to steady herself, and then she runs them up to his waist. She's getting tired of being on her feet and bent over, yet being taken by both men at the same time is a real turn on for her.

Howie runs his fingers through her long pretty hair, then he takes her hands and holds onto them to help support her since she doesn't have anything to lean onto right now as she's bending over.

Brooke pulls up and off his dick and she looks up at him.

"Mmmm....... thanks," Brooke says to him.

"Oh, your welcome, babe," Howie says as he holds her hands.

Brooke slowly licks up to the head of his dick, and then she takes him deep into her mouth again.

"Awwwww.... fuck yeah," Howie groans in reaction to what she's doing for him.

Brooke slides up and down on Howie's cock. She likes the feeling of it in her mouth, especially as she's simultaneously getting fucked by some random man behind her.

Brooke starts to think of how it was only a few months ago that she got fucked by two men at once for the first time in her life. Before this happened she always thought she would never do anything like this. She had occasionally watched women do it on the internet, and sometimes she'd even fantasize about it, imagining what it might be like, but that would be it.

But now..... she knows exactly what it's like. And, along with all of her other recent sexual experiences, she's quickly grown to like it. She realizes how it's gotten to be a real turn on for her.

"Mmmmmm.....," Brooke moans. She pulls up for a moment and looks up at Howie. "Oohhh I like this....... mmmmm..... getting taken by two men..... at same time," she says.

"Yeah?" Howie says looking down at her.

"Nnnn.....yeah," Brooke sighs as she's getting fucked. She takes Howie's cock back in her mouth, and she closes her eyes as she begins to suck on it again.

"Hell, I'm going to record this," Howie says. He reaches into his pocket and gets his cell phone out.

Howie starts recording Brooke sucking his dick while she's getting fucked. He holds onto her hand and aims his cell phone with his other hand.

Brooke decides to hold the base of his dick with her free hand and she keeps taking it into her mouth. She glances up at him, and then she's surprised to see he's recording her.

"Ohhhhh..... gosh," Brooke sighs and rolls her eyes. A wave embarrassment and humiliation floods through her all of a sudden.

Howie likes seeing her bent over and getting fucked right in front of him. Her bare ass shakes a little with each thrust she's taking from behind her. He likes seeing her dark stockings, and the garters which hold them up going up over her bare ass as she's leaning over for him.

"Damn," Howie says while he watches her. "You're...... doing great, Brooke. And you're so fucking hot."

Howie enjoys the sensation of Brooke going back and forth, her warm, wet mouth sucking on his large hard cock. He also likes how he can readily feel her moaning and sighing on his dick as she's doing it, too.

It's feeling really good, but he's trying to hold out.

Doing this reminds Brooke of the times she did this for Howie at his repair shop. She glances up at him again.

"Yeah, Brooke. You're such a hot little slut," Howie says looking down at her.

Brooke closes her eyes. Suddenly pangs of shame and guilt enter her mind as she takes in what he just said to her. Even though she's enjoying it, she still has some sense that doing all of this is wrong. It goes against how she was raised, and she knows it. With all she's done this evening, she does feel like a complete slut right now, if she's honest with herself.

But, she doesn't want to stop.

A moment later Howie pulls back.

Brooke looks up at him with her tits bouncing as she's still taking it from behind. She's not sure why he pulled back.

Brooke looks back over her shoulder at the man fucking her for a moment, and then back up at Howie.

"Ahhhh....hhhaaa......." Brooke sighs as she's taking it, and then she brushes her hair back off her face with her hand.

Howie moves his cell phone to the side as he's recording her to get another angle of her.

Brooke looks into his camera for a moment, her mouth open, then she flips her long hair to the other side and goes right back to sucking his dick. With so many men watching her doing this it makes her feel a little self conscious, but she's gotten used to it by now. And it's a turn on for her.

Brooke's ass is becoming numb and a little sore at this point from the constant vibrations of the butt plug. It's starting to feel more uncomfortable than pleasurable at this point. And it's certainly not something she's used to.

"Hey, let's switch places," Howie says.

"Okay..... yeah, sure," the man behind her says.

Both of the men pull out of Brooke and begin to walk around her. She lifts up and tries to stand up for a moment. Her legs are a little stiff and she's getting tired of being on her feet in her high heels.

She glances over and notices Logan and his buddies are all intently watching her.

Brooke can now see the man who has been fucking her. She notices he's a middle aged man, clean cut, and fairly handsome, too.

"Hi there Brooke, sorry. I'm Carl," he says. He offers her a charming smile and touches her on the arm. She notices he smells nice, too. She imagines him as a big executive at a large corporation.

"Hi.....oh.....um.......no problem," Brooke nervously says and she laughs. She flips her hair back and smiles back at him, but she feels really awkward now. She folds her hands in front of her bare pussy under her hiked up skirt and she puts her knees together. Her face is flushed and she feels warm.

Carl likes how she's reacting to him, and as he looks down he can't help but eyeing her nice legs in dark stockings and heels. Then he looks at her perky round tits. And then her beautiful young face.

Brooke notices him looking her up and down.

She looks away, and she tries to keep herself from looking down at his large,

erect dick pointing straight at her.

"Well.......um....it's nice to meet you," she says and she smiles back at him.

Brooke brushes her long hair back with her hand behind her ear and she sighs. She's about to say something to him but Howie interrupts her.

"Hey Brooke, go ahead and bend over," Howie says and he gently puts his hand on her back.

"Oh...........okay," Brooke replies as she leans on over for him. She flips her hair to the side and she spreads her legs further apart. She glances back at him in order to get herself to the right height so he can easily fuck her in this position.

Brooke feels Howie's large dick slipping in between the wet lips of her pussy from behind. She closes her eyes as he thrusts forward, sliding his entire length into her. Suddenly, once again, she's stuff full of hard cock.

"Ohhhhhhh..........ahhh yes," Brooke sighs with pleasure as she enjoys having the full length of his cock up inside her warm, wet pussy. She instinctively grabs Carl's dick in front of her, guiding it into her mouth. She begins to suck on it, and she notices the taste and smell of her pussy on it, but she doesn't care. She wants to enjoy the sensation of getting taken by both men at the same time again.

Carl looks down and watches her as she sucks his cock for him.

"Oh...... wow," Carl says and he chuckles a bit. He's impressed at how good she is at it.

Howie begins to thrust into Brooke from behind, smacking into her ass repeatedly. His hard cock surging deep into her hot, snug pussy each time.

"Mmmmm.....mmmph," Brooke moans around Carl's dick as she sucks on it. She can't help but react since Howie's dick is feeling so good to her right now.

Brooke realizes she's being a total slut, and yet normally she's not like this at all. She tells herself this, once again, to help ease her conscience.

She also thinks about how both men are so much older than she is, and she likes this. They're both easily old enough to be her dad. Howie is in his 50's, Carl is in his late 40's, and yet Brooke just turned 20.

Howie grabs Brooke around her waist and he goes faster, pounding into her hot, wet cunt.

Brooke pulls off Carl's cock and looks back at him over her shoulder.

"Yeaahhhh.......do you like taking me like that?" she asks him breathlessly.

"Fuck yeah, babe," Howie says as he pounds into her.

She keeps getting rocked forward with the fucking she's getting from Howie. She likes how his dick feels surging deep inside her pussy, how he's taking her roughly, and she can sense she might be getting close to yet another orgasm.

"Ohhhh...... yes," Brooke squeals. Her breathing has picked up. "Mmmm......ahhhh......mmm yeahhhh......give it to me," she begs him.

"Awww yeah," Howie says. "I'm....gonna cum inside you baby," he says and his dick gets harder inside her. He holds on tighter to her waist and he quivers.

Brooke looks back over her shoulder and watches him as he cums, and she feels his pulsating cock throbbing inside of her, squirting his cum in her. She likes watching him, and feeling his cock spewing inside her pussy.

Suddenly, Brooke notices Carl's hand on her head and she turns back forward for him. His dick quickly goes into her mouth, and then he slides it back and forth, impaling her with his hard shaft.

Brooke squirms and grimaces, but she let's him continue. He's thrusting quickly, going deep into her mouth each time. She tries her best to not gag on his cock.

Tears well up in her eyes as it's getting to be too much for her. His cock is hitting the back of her throat and she's not used to this.

"I wish..... he would.....just cum already," Brooke thinks to herself. She closes her eyes and hopes it won't last much longer.

"Awwwww....... Haha....," Carl groans as his cock swells and gets rock hard inside Brooke's mouth. She braces herself.

Brooke glances up at him as he cums, his cock throbbing deep inside her mouth. She can feel his cum hitting the back of her throat over and over, and she just tries to breathe through her nose. She closes her eyes and she just takes it, and his warm cum runs on down her throat.

"So damn hot," Billy says and he watches her and records her. He double checks his cell phone to make sure he was recording.

Howie slowly pulls his spent cock out of Brooke's pussy, and Carl finishes cumming.

Carl runs his fingers through her hair and looks down at her.

"Wow," Carl says as he let's out a deep breath, smiling at her. "You're just amazing, Brooke. Thank you". He slowly pulls out of her mouth and he helps her stand up.

"Oh.... you're welcome," Brooke quietly mumbles as she covers her mouth.

She's a bit shaky and she also feels a little dizzy. She looks down, and as she tries to push her skirt back down over her hips she can see some of Howie's cum drip from her pussy and down onto the carpet below her. She swallows again, trying to get the remaining cum out of her mouth, and then she wipes the sides of her mouth with her fingers.

"Sorry, I ..... um........... I hope I wasn't too rough with you there," Carl says.

Brooke wipes a tear from her cheek.

"No......oh no, you're good," Brooke says and then tries to clear her throat. All of Carl's cum that went down her throat is making it a little difficult to talk. She swallows again and she can taste what's left of his cum in her mouth

"Okay," Carl says. "You're so hot," he says and he starts to back away from her.

"Thanks," Brooke replies and puts on a smile for him.

A part of her still can't believe she's really doing all of this. She's beginning to lose count of how many dick's she's sucked and how many times she's swallowed a man's cum.

Brooke thinks back for a moment how she didn't want to do anything like this earlier. However, at this point, she must admit a part of her does enjoy it.

Brooke notices the men shifting their attention over to Trista now, so she looks over to see what she's doing.

Trista is bent over just like she was, and she's getting fucked and sucking dick at the same time. Brooke can tell she's really enjoying it, too.

Brooke looks over at Howie, and as he notices her and moves over to her.

"I'm getting a little......well.... tired....I think," Brooke says.

"Awwww..... you're doing great, Brooke," Howie says with a big seedy grin on his face. She looks down and watches him finish tying the drawstrings on his shorts. His cock is put away, for now, but Brooke has a feeling she'll see it again.

"Sorry, but.... I don't know...... I think maybe I've done enough for tonight," Brooke says as she averts her eyes from him. She closes her blouse so he can't stare at her tits.

"How about I go grab some chairs?" Billy says.

"Yeah, that's a great idea," Howie says.

Billy goes to the kitchen area and he grabs two chairs from the kitchen table and brings them into the main room. He sets them down and he walks away.

Brooke looks down at them. She wants to sit down, but she thinks she should take her butt plug out first.

"Um, I'm sorry," Brooke says to Howie, and he takes a step back to give her some room and then he watches her. "I wanna take this thing out."

Brooke puts her right foot up on the chair and holds onto the chair back for support, then with her free hand she reaches back to her ass. She hikes up her skirt, and then she gently pulls at the butt plug, slowly sliding it out of her ass.

Brooke takes in deep breath, puts her foot back on the floor and exhales.

"Wow," she says as she eyeballs the thing like it's some crazy foreign invader. She's relieved to just finally have it out of her ass.

Howie's amused just watching her.

"Uh.... haha..... you can just toss is over there with my things," Howie tells her.

Brooke walks to the side of the room and tosses it on the floor by some of Howie's stuff. As she does this she can feel all the eyes on her, as all the men check her out.

She pushes her skirt on down and gets it to cover up the tops of her exposed stockings, and then she pulls her blouse together again, covering up her bare breasts.

Brooke steps back over to the chair and she sits down.

She's been on her feet for a while in her high heels so it feels really good to finally sit down. She crosses her legs and she notices there is still a long line of men waiting for their turn to fuck her. She takes a deep breath and notices Howie walk closer to her.

"Can I get you something to drink?" Howie asks.

Brooke looks up at him.

"Yeah, I can go for some water," Brooke replies. She runs her fingers through her long hair and then she hears Trista. She looks over and sees her holding onto the man in front of her as she's getting fucked from behind.

"Ohhhh.... Yes!" Trista says. "Ohhhh......mmmmmm...... ohhhhhhh.....I'm cumming!!" she gasps and she throws her head back.

Brooke watches her orgasm, and even though she's worn out right now, seeing and hearing her cum is still a turn on for her. She watches one of the men in front of her stroking his cock, and then he cums. Brooke sees his cum shoot into Trista's open mouth and onto her face.

Howie walks up and hands her a bottle of water.

"Looks like your friend over there is really enjoying the party," Howie says to Brooke. He likes watching Trista orgasm and getting a cumshot at the same time, too.

"Yeah....," Brooke says. She starts drinking water and she realizes she's really thirsty, even more than she realized. She keeps drinking and she starts to think she's maybe just dehydrated.

"And I've noticed you've been really enjoying the party, too, Brooke," Howie says to her and he laughs.

Brooke almost chokes on the water, and then she looks the other away. She has to admit it has been a real turn on for her, and she has enjoyed it. Much more than she thought she would, and more than she's willing to admit to him.

"Yeah," Brooke says, feeling a little embarrassed now. "It's......... not at all what I expected," she laughs and shrugs, and drinks down more water. She thinks how the water also might wash some of the taste of cum out of her mouth, too.

Billy walks back into the room with towels in his hands. She watches him put one of the towels on the chair beside her. He spreads it out and covers the seat cushion with it.

Brooke is not sure why he's doing that.

"What's the towel for?" Brooke asks.

Howie chuckles.

"Good question, Brooke," Howie says. "I can take that if you're done?" he asks as he holds his hand out to her. She finishes drinking the remaining water and then she hands over her empty water bottle to him.

"You'll see in a few minutes," Howie says. "Stand up."

Brooke slowly stands up and steps aside in her high heels.

She watches Billy put the other towel down on the seat she was sitting on. She thinks she knows what he has in mind now.

"Now go ahead and put your knees on the chair, Brooke," Howie says.

"Oh........ haha..... now I see," Brooke says with a little smile. A rush of excitement and anticipation runs through her.

"Yep, and then just lean over the back of the chair," Howie says.

Brooke's heart rate picks up. She's never done something like this before. And she also knows in this position she will probably get fucked over and over again while all these men watch her.

"Alright," Brooke says quietly. She doesn't seem so tired anymore. Maybe it helped to rehydrate, or maybe it's just a rush of her own lust and sexual desire taking over again?

Brooke also knows that the longer this goes on, the less resistance she has to anything Howie suggests.

Brooke steps forward and puts her right knee on the chair, and then her left. She keeps her knees close together and she leans on over the back of the chair for him.

"Damn, that's nice," Howie says as he walks around behind her, admiring her hourglass shape. He has his cell phone out and starts to record her, and Steve joins him and decides to take pictures of her.

"Go ahead and uh......... lift up your skirt there, Brooke," Howie says.

Brooke reaches back and starts to lift up her skirt. The men all stare as she slowly slides it up revealing the dark tops of her stockings which are held up with garters. She keeps going, and the men take in her amazing bare ass and pussy. She pulls her skirt on up to her waist and over the backrest of the chair.

hot37sl
hot37sl
115 Followers