Car Ride

Story Info
M/F siblings share a car ride. The usual ensues.
3.9k words
4.48
20.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This story does not reflect the author's views. The author does not claim to endorse, encourage, or practice the actions or attitudes depicted in this story. Look, it's totally fine to masturbate to fantasies. It is VERY MUCH NOT OK to actually do anything in real life. In real life, people have personalities, pasts and futures, mothers and fathers and families who love them. Actually doing anything you fantasize about is likely to get you jail time, castration, or worse. Much worse. Keep fantasy fantastical and always, ALWAYS get consent. Now you know. And of course everyone in this story is at least 18. That should go without saying. If you the reader are NOT well over 18, stop reading this! You might instead raid your parents' porn stash. I guarantee it exists. Anyway. Enjoy.


As I finished packing, my brother, Mike, knocked at the closed door and the low rumble of his voice came through. "Are you ready yet?" he asked brightly.

I opened the door and scowled at him. I was finally getting out of here, leaving for college this very morning. I had taken a year off after high school and now I was REALLY ready. But the thought still made me a little sad. My handsome older brother had been a big part of my life for the past nineteen years and now I would going to a college across the state from my parents and from him and his work. He still lived at home while he got his hardscaping business off the ground, and it had been a hard year. We'd been arguing a lot lately but he was always trying to make up so I guessed he was coming for one final attempt at reconciliation. I knew the fighting was ridiculous. I almost felt like the reason we were not able to get along was because I didn't know how to say good-bye to him.

"Oh," he said to my frowning face. "I guess I'll just say goodbye, then. Have fun in college." He turned to leave.

"Wait," I said. "Just come in."

Mike came in and waited by the door, seemingly ready to flee at the first sign of yelling. "I'm sorry, Mike. I don't mean to be mean." I took a deep breath. "We've just fighting a lot lately and I don't feel like that's the relationship I want with you. I don't like it." Mike was nodding, listening intently to me. "I must just be eager to get out of here. It's been hard with the kid here."

"Totally get it. I did the same thing before I left for school." Mike closed the door and continued. "It must be a 'coming of age' thing. You know, separating yourself from your home and family life and preparing to be on your own."

I smiled at him. "So we're friends?"

Mike pretended to think for a moment, hand to chin. "Yes, of course. But it'll be easier to say goodbye if you stop smiling," he said, grinning.

I rolled my eyes at him but didn't stop grinning. I paused for a moment, then said, "I was thinking."

"That's dangerous!"

"You should come with us," I said. "Help me get settled in at school."

"And do what? Hold your hand while you cross the street?"

"Well, no, I was more thinking you could get the people in my dorm to be nice to me."

He shrugged. "I guess I could do that. We'll be back by dinner and I don't have other plans today. Sure, yeah, I'd love to spend a little non-fighting time with you." He smirked at me and I smirked back. "I didn't come to say goodbye, actually, I came to tell you mom said it's time to go."

He carried my last suitcase down the stairs and I followed him. As soon as we walked into the kitchen, I stopped. My heart fell.

"You have to be kidding me," I said. My parents were fostering a little girl, and she was apparently packed up and ready to go with us.

"She's coming with us," my mom said, "We have to take her. Your dad has to go to the construction site today and we can't leave her alone in the house."

"There's way too much stuff. How is this possibly going to work? I just invited Mike to come help me unpack!"

"We'll make it work. Let's get all this stuff into the car."

It turned out everything fit into the car...sort of. The car seat fit in the minivan's middle seat and we removed the other middle seat to allow more storage. We filled the front passenger seat with suitcases and plastic bags of clothes. We folded down one of the rear seats for more storage, creating a kind of cabin in the back that was completely invisible to my parents or my foster sister. It was going great until we realized we'd forgotten the little dorm refrigerator we'd purchased. The only space left was in one of the rear seats.

"I'm sorry, Mike, I guess you won't be able to join us," said my mom.

"Oh, I think we can make it work," Mike said. "Jesse can just sit on my lap."

My mom paused, looking speculatively at Mike and then at me. "How do you feel about that, Jesse?" she asked.

"Well, if that's the only way I'm going to get Mike to help with move-in, I'll take the hit," I said.

We all got in the car. As I was moving to sit on Mike's lap, I looked down at my clothes. "I probably should have worn jeans instead of this halter dress," I said to Mike.

"I like how you look in that, actually," teased Mike. "It shows off your knobby knees."

I smacked him. "Hey!" he complained.

With all of us tightly ensconced in the car, we set off. It'd be an uncomfortable 4 hours. After some yelled discussion, we decided that mom's music choice would win - 80's rock, cranked up. The kid loved it, babbling loudly and continually until she fell asleep about 45 minutes into the trip.

The ride was bumpy. Mike's thighs were hard, and I found myself constantly adjusting. After an hour, Mike was complaining that I was digging my butt into his crotch.

"I'm sorry, there's not exactly a lot of room," I said.

"Do you want to switch to just sitting on one leg?" Mike said.

"I'm worried we'll hit a pothole and I'll fall off and neuter you. Can't you just deal with it for a few more hours?"

"It's not the worst pain in the world, but I can't get comfortable," he complained.

"How about if I lean back against you so the weight is distributed better?" I suggested.

"It's worth a try."

I leaned back against his chest, nestling my head into his shoulder. He looked down at me and I noticed his gaze linger on my chest. I looked down and noticed that the movement had caused my dress to gape open, revealing my breasts. I wasn't wearing a bra - I don't usually need to - and I was, like, ALL the way visible.

"Eek," I squealed, and wiggled around, trying to get my dress to lay right.

"Ouch!" Mike yelped. I'd pushed too hard into his groin and he was hurtin'. "That's not working. How about I move you around myself." He put his hands on my waist and lifted me up, then put me back down again on his lap. I was shocked by how easily he moved me around - the exercise classes were really paying off for him.

"That's better," he said. I had to admit it was - now I was centered on his lap and my legs were draped around his. It was quite comfortable.

After a few minutes I noticed that it was also warm. The air conditioner wasn't really reaching us, and I started getting drowsy.

"You can sleep, if you want," Mike said, putting his arm around my neck, over my shoulders.

I looked at his arm and then looked at his face. I wasn't sure I liked his proximity to my chest, but I was exhausted and this was even more comfortable. "Okay," I said, and closed my eyes.

I was just drifting off to sleep when I felt Mike's hand move lower, from my shoulder to the top of my chest. I opened my eyes and glared at him.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you," he said. He didn't sound very sincere.

"I'm not awake," I lied, and closed my eyes again.

A few minutes later, his arm slid down even lower.

"What are you doing, Mike?" I hissed.

"Sorry," he said, his voice dripping with sincerity. "My arm is tired."

"You did that on purpose," I said, looking at him.

"Did not."

"Did, too," I said. "I felt your hand on my boob."

"I wasn't feeling your boob," he protested. "I was just cupping it, and I wasn't doing anything with it."

"That's just as bad," I said, my face turning red. "It's really embarrassing. You shouldn't touch me like that."

"Oh, I'm not allowed to touch you, but you're allowed to sit on my lap? How is that fair?"

"Fine. But that's it, I'm going to sleep, leave me alone."

"Fine."

When I awoke, I was only half surprised to find that his other hand was on my thigh, his fingers just barely touching my panties.

"Mike!" I whispered.

"I didn't do anything," he said, but he was grinning. "I guess it's just my fault you're so horny, and you keep grinding on me."

"I am not horny, and I am not grinding," I protested, but even as I said it I realized I WAS horny. The bouncing car, the feel of my brother's strong body, my dress, the heat...it all combined into a feeling I usually only felt at night when I was reading my online erotica. But this wasn't erotica, this was my brother! I'd always shied away from incest porn because I simply didn't find it sexy. Particularly my own brother, about whom I'd only had the occasional sexy thoughts. But now I could feel his erection in my buttcrack and my body found that...interesting.

"I think maybe you need a little relief," he said, and before I could say anything his fingers slipped under the fabric of my panties. I gasped.

"You're wet," he whispered in my ear.

"I am not, stop it, I'm going to kill you!" I whispered urgently. I tried to pry his hand out of my panties but trying to move his arm was like trying to bend steel. "How the hell did you get so strong?"

"Lots and lots of masturbating. Also, 2 hours a day in the gym."

"You're not supposed to do that. That's disgusting."

"What, masturbate or work out?"

"Masturbate. And work out. And touching me."

"Touching you is disgusting?"

"Yes! You're my brother!"

"Yes, yes I am," he said. His fingers were patting me in very interesting places and I could feel myself getting wetter. I moaned and then clapped my hand over my mouth as I realized he had heard me.

"I don't want you to touch me, Mike. I want you to let me go and we can just sit here quietly."

Mike ignored me. His fingers found my tiny hole. Nobody had ever touched me there except me, and my experience with masturbation was pretty limited to enjoying the washing machine's spin cycle and sometimes rubbing myself gently. This was a totally different experience, and his fingers were almost twice as thick as mine. I moaned again.

"You know, it's funny," he said, conversationally. "If this were happening with some guy at a party and he were trying to get with you, and you told him you didn't want him to touch you, he would stop. I mean, he SHOULD stop. But he might not."

"Is there a point here?" I said. My hips were making circles against his fingers and I had no idea what I was doing.

"I'm saying if I were some guy and you told me you didn't want me to touch you, I would stop."

"Good, then stop."

"But I'm your brother. And that's different."

"It is? It doesn't seem different."

"That's because you're horny. And horny sisters need help. You said it yourself, you need my help. I want to help you. I love you and want you to be happy."

"How does this help me?"

"You need to get laid, obviously. You're a virgin and I bet you haven't even been kissed. You're 18 and you're a virgin. You don't want to be a virgin going into college."

"How do you know I'm a virgin?"

"Thin walls, Jesse. Thin walls. You talk a lot on the phone with your friends and sometimes I'm listening."

I flushed with embarrassment. I do talk to my friends a lot. And a lot of the talk is about sex. It was entirely possible I'd mentioned my virginity in a conversation.

"That doesn't mean I want to have sex right now, with my brother, in a car, with my mom in the car! Please, stop!"

He didn't stop. Instead he lifted up his butt, carrying me with him, and I felt his shorts scrape along my legs. Something long and hard suddenly hit my butt. A second later, the long hard thing was between my legs. A second after that, his hand was no longer cupping my mound but instead was pushing aside my panties. My dress covered what was happening but I could feel his dick between my legs, pushed up against my slit.

"Please, oh," I whispered. I wasn't sure if I was protesting or moaning.

"It'll be okay," he whispered into my ear.

I turned my head towards him. "What will mom say," I murmured.

"She'll never know. Or she will and she won't care. Or she'll care and she won't do anything about it. I don't know what you've heard at our family reunions, but apparently she and her brother are really very, very close."

My mouth dropped open as I processed this information. Mom and Uncle Barry? But...what??

Mike continued his assault against my will and against my virginity.

"And anyway, it's not about her. It's about you and what you need. And you need this."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because you're soaking wet and your nipples are rock hard." It was then that I noticed his other hand hadn't been relaxing. He had slipped the straps of my dress off my shoulders and my breasts were in the open and visible to his gaze. This was a bridge too far!

"Ack!" I yelled, grabbing for my dress and covering my breasts. "Mike!!"

"Everything OK back there?" My mom turned off the music and yelled back over the road noise.

Mike stopped. I stopped. This was my chance to do something. All I had to say was, "No, Mike's molesting me!" And that would be that, and I'd get to keep my virginity and he'd go to jail and everything would be great.

Except that I did love Mike. I didn't want him to go to jail. And I really was horny.

"Yes, Mom, everything's fine," I yelled to the front.

"All right," said my mother, and the music went back on.

"I'm glad you made the right decision," whispered Mike. He moved my hand away from my breasts and went back to stroking them, making little circles around my nipples. His other hand went to his cock, rubbing it all over my drooling slit.

"I don't know why I'm not stopping you," I whispered.

"Because we're family," he said, "and family loves each other."

"So does that mean you'll stop if I say no?"

"No. I love you too much."

"I love you too, Mike. Please stop. Please."

Mike didn't speak. Instead he gently took my leg and lifted me, attempting to impale me on his erection. I wiggled, slipping out of his grasp. His cock bounced off my pubic bone and again nestled in my slit. Mike grunted, and tried again. This time the road didn't cooperate. A big bump made me fall against him and again his cock slipped up my crack, hitting my clitoris and making me squeal.

"Ouch!" I yelled, half hoping our mother would hear.

"What's wrong?" came a shout from the front.

"I think a bee flew in and got trapped," I shouted back quickly. "I'll check it out."

I looked at Mike. "Please don't try to stick that thing in me," I said.

Mike shrugged. "I have enough experience to know that the most helpful thing to you right now is to give you a ride all the way to college."

With that, he lifted me with both hands. I squirmed, but there was nothing I could do against his strength. I didn't have any real leverage. Mike slowly and carefully set me on his cock, and it started to go into me.

I gasped quietly as his big cock head split me open. It felt wrong, but it also felt right, like something was supposed to be in me. The head was huge and it pushed and pulled me apart. Mike grunted with the effort and it slid in an inch.

Oh god oh god oh god. It's so big. It's so big. It's too big, it's going to kill me. It's going to rearrange my insides. I moaned as another tranche of his cock slid in. This was not the way I wanted to give it up. I figured it'd be in college, at least, maybe as a junior or a senior, to someone I loved who loved me. This was incest, this was not love.

Another half-inch.

I could feel his cockhead pushing into places I didn't know I had. I shivered, goose bumps breaking out all over my skin. My nipples puckered.

Another push, and my pussy felt as full as I could imagine it could be. There couldn't be more, could there? I lifted my dress to see. There was my vagina, stuffed, overstuffed. Moisture glistened on my labia. This wasn't the end, there were at least two more inches! And it thickened toward the bottom, too. I couldn't imagine it would fit in me. I was a little girl. A 19-year-old college girl, yes, but still a little girl.

Mike strained as another inch pushed into me.

I found myself breathing hard, as if I'd just run a race. My heart was beating so fast I feared it might burst.

Mike's hand left my leg and he took me by the chin. He tilted up my face to his, bent down, and kissed me. Not a brotherly kiss. This was the kiss of a lover. His tongue swirled around mine and I found myself responding to him. With a grunt, he pushed the rest of his cock into me. I gasped, feeling the stretch, feeling the pressure of his dick against my cervix.

"Oh god," I whispered.

Mike didn't say anything. He reached his hands under my arms and pulled me up, his dick sliding out a bit. Then, in one swift motion, he grabbed me, lifted me up, and released me to fall down on his cock, his full length now. His dick slowly bounced off my cervix and I felt pain but also pleasure. He lifted me again and let me fall again. And again. And again.

His cock was a battering ram and my pussy was the gates to his kingdom. His dick was going through the gate, knocking down the guards and storming the castle. My body was the castle, and his dick was the knight, claiming the throne. I feared the new king but I knew it was his right, HIS throne. I wanted nothing more than to help him claim it, to help him live on that throne.

"Please," I said, not knowing what I was asking.

He thrust again, hard, and I moaned.

"Quiet, princess," he whispered. "We don't want our parents to know."

I turned and kissed him, then. Hard. I grabbed his hand and put it on my breast and helped him maul it. I touched his face and then touched my clitoris and felt the fire rising in me.

"Mike, please," I said. "Make me yours."

"You are mine," he said. "Mine."

And with that, he slammed me down on him and I felt him expand and then jerk around as he erupted inside me. I came at the same time, moaning, no, screaming into his mouth as he roared into mine.

It was then that we realized the music had stopped. And so had the car. It was still running; we must be at a light.

We stayed there, frozen, sitting on his cock, with his sperm seeping into all my secret places.

"What happened? Did you catch the bee?" my mom yelled from the front. "Do you need help?"

"All good Mom," yelled Mike. "Jesse handled it like a champ."

"All right," my mom yelled back. "We're about 10 minutes from the school." She turned the music back on and we felt the car move again and Mike moved again in me.

"Want to go again," he asked with a grin.

"What? No! What? I mean, can we?"

"No. I'm just kidding. I have a refractory period like all men who aren't just characters in an erotic story."

"Oh, right, that makes sense. Also I need to get some Plan B. I need to actually get through college before having children."

Mike smirked at me. "After college though...maybe we could move to the same city."

I adjusted my clothes. I had expected I'd feel dirty after my first time but instead I felt clean. And strong. And ready for college and my life.

"Maybe," I demurred. "Regardless, we'll keep in touch."

Mike palmed my breast again.

"Not like that," I giggled.

We scrambled around as best we could to try to resolve our deshabille. My panties were completely missing. I hoped I'd be the one to find them. I pointedly grabbed Mike's boxers from his hand and used them to sop up the semen seeping out of my battered pussy. He could just go commando, I had a pressing need. By the time the car stopped, we were in pretty good shape. We heard my mom get out of the car and come around to the back. Before she got there I grabbed Mike's head and kissed him hard, and let go just as she opened the door.

12