Car Trouble

Story Info
An older woman returns the favor when her car breaks down.
2.5k words
4.25
57.2k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Henry and about to turn 45, living a simple life in a small town in Michigan. My wife, Sharon decided to go out-of-town visiting my in-laws and brought our three boys with her. She's a curvy woman, but carried a good portion of that weight in her rear. She has smaller breasts which were barely B cups, but made up for it on her backside. I've always had a thing for voluptuous women and she definitely was able to please in the ass department.

I decided to stay behind from the in-laws trip, so I could tie up a few loose ends at work. After a few hours of busting through emails and spreadsheets, I decided to watch some porn on my big screen TV. Having the house to myself was a rare occasion and I wanted to make the most of it.

I scrolled through the category of, "Mature BBW" on redtube and came across a British video I'd never seen before. I started jerking off to this curvy gal getting spit roasted by two blokes when suddenly the doorbell rang. Who the hell is that? I thought to myself. I peeked through the peephole and there was an older woman holding up an open umbrella at my door.

She was wearing a trench coat cinched at the waste and was probably in her mid 50s if I were to guess. Her dirty blonde hair was straightened and parted on the right that fell on her shoulders. She appeared to have come from a night out or a work event as her make up was applied fairly heavily along with wearing a pearl necklace with hoop earrings. I opened the door to see if she was lost or maybe had the wrong house.

"Oh hi there! My phone died and my car broke down across the street. I've been trying to find someone to let me use their phone to call AAA and knocked on a few doors, but everyone seems to be in bed already. Could I bother you to use your phone? Then I promise I'll get out of your hair."

"Sure no prob! Let's get you out of this rain."

I held the door open motioning for her to come in the house. She wiggled past me through the mud room and then glanced at the TV. Oh shit, I mouthed, immediately running over to the remote on the couch to turn off the raunchy video I was beating off to. It was paused perfectly at the climax scene where both guys were about to cum on this plumper's tits and ass.

She glanced over at me while clenching her teeth. "Sorry I really didn't mean to interrupt your evening, but I'll be very quick." I handed her my phone avoiding eye contact after that embarrassing moment.

She was pacing back and forth on the phone with the AAA agent and then abruptly exclaimed, "It's going to take two hours?!" She handed the phone back to me and said thank you while sulking back towards my front door.

I generously offered, "You know you can absolutely hang out here until AAA shows up."

"Really? You don't mind if I wait here?"

"Don't be ridiculous. Here, let me take your coat."

She unwrapped her trench coat and handed it to me which revealed her voluptuous figure. Jesus her tits were enormous! She was wearing a skin tight teal colored blouse with a v-neck that exposed her deep cleavage and bra outline. Her khaki leggings clung to every inch of her dimpled ass and thick thighs. The outline of her panties was also clearly defined which were riding up her ass. She followed me into the living room catching a glimpse of my home decor along the way.

"Have a seat! I'm sure it's been a long day for you."

As she sat on my sofa, her enormous butt sunk into the couch cushion. She crossed her legs while dangling tan flats off her petite feet. There was an awkward silence for a minute before I started with the small talk.

"So I didn't catch your name."

"Oh that's right. I'm Mindy and yours?"

"Pleasure to meet you, Mindy. I'm Henry. It looks like we have some time to kill here. Should we watch a movie or something?"

"Sure. Just don't put that same movie you had on earlier." She smirked while she nudged my arm and winked at me.

I nervously chuckled. "Well you really should watch the sequel. It's much better than the first one." We both had a good laugh at my unfortunate moment.

For my movie choice, I put on an old black and white film called, "The Apartment". Mindy had seen this one before and mentioned she really liked the older films better as most women her age do. Midway through the movie, she got up to use the bathroom and I noticed her sizable ass made an imprint in the couch. I'm an absolute pervert, so I leaned over to sniff the warm cushion she had caved in which got me hard immediately.

When she entered back into the living room she had made some changes to her appearance. Her hair was now up in a messy bun and her cleavage seemed to be even more on display with an extra button undone.

I figured she was still stressed, so I offered her a nightcap. "So...do you feel like a cocktail?"

"Yes please! I'm more of a white wine gal, but at this point I'll drink anything with alcohol." She laughed making her boobs bounce like jello.

"I'll see what I can dig up!" I turned off the movie as I headed over to the fridge.

I returned, slowly sipping on my three finger pour of Irish whiskey and then watched Mindy gulped down her first glass of wine within a few minutes. Her pink lip gloss had made an imprint on the wine glass.

Mindy gossiped about working the make-up counter at Macy's and some of the ridiculous encounters she had with her women customers. She mentioned guys of all ages would come to her counter just to get a better view of her curvy figure. After flirting with them, she would always make sure to close the sale. I'm sure she knows her image made its way into their spank bank after these interactions.

She then curiously asked, "what if you saw me at the counter, would you do the same?"

I chuckled, "I would and I'm sure you'd get me to spend a lot of money."

We were in the dining room standing there chatting, laughing, and exchanging work stories for a few minutes and then I noticed we both needed another drink. I left the room for another pour of whiskey and a wine refill for Mindy. As I waltzed back into the room I noticed she was checking her phone for AAA's estimated time. I was hoping to spend a little more time with this lovely woman before they came to fix her car.

Mindy began to rub the top of her bubble butt and complained about her lower back. "Oh jeez...my hips are killing me from being on my feet all day."

"That's the worst. Well heck, I can take a crack at it." I offered, as I rubbed my hands together to warm them up.

"Oh no don't wor..." she stopped her sentence midway and let out a faint sigh of relief. I started giving her a massage around her wide maternal hips and inched my hands towards her plump ass cheeks. Eventually, my hands were full of her gigantic buttocks pouring between my fingers.

I began moving my crotch closer and closer to align my growing erection to her deep ass crack. At this point she could tell I was fully aroused as I was poking her with my hardening member. Being slightly buzzed, I wasn't being as subtle or smooth as I'd like to have been. However, I surprisingly received a positive response.

Mindy reached behind her ass and started to rub my stiff cock through my pants. She continued to stroke my dick as I eagerly groped her low hanging jugs. I could feel the thickness of her padded bra while groping her massive breasts. Her tight fist around my shaft, yanking up and down almost made me cum. She had definitely done this more than a few times in her life.

"Keep jerking that dick." I commanded.

"Oh yeah, your cock is so hard hun."

I lifted her blouse up to her neck and spun her towards me as we kissed. Our tongues met during our embrace while I continued to fondle her bra encased tits. My hand made its way between her cleavage feeling the warmth and perspiration those huge jugs created. At this point she still hadn't let go of her tight grip over the crotch of my pants, continuing to squeeze my pulsating cock making it rock hard. She finally unzipped my pants and tugged harder on my growing member through my boxers.

I proceeded to pull her leggings down and slid her silk panties to the side. I shoved my left-hand deep into her ass crack and with my other free hand I jammed two fingers in and out of her tight pussy. Her eyes were closed while her body convulsed on the brick of an orgasm. I removed my hand from her plump ass and pulled her left tit out of her bra as it sagged low over the underwired cup. I lifted her heavy breast and licked and sucked on her creamy white tits.

"You like my big jugs, don't ya?! I bet you wanna shoot your load all over them, huh?"

"Fuck yeah I do!"

Mindy's moans were getting more frequent and louder as I positioned her on my dining room table with her pale ass wobbling side to side. I knelt behind her before giving her left ass cheek a quick slap and then easily sliding into her wet pussy.

"Mmmm! Slap my ass baby!

I slowly slid my dick inside of her pussy. As I thrusted in and out watching her ass cheeks jiggle, I pulled on her ponytail so her head tilted back. "God damn your fat ass feels so good! You like getting pumped from behind?!"

"Oh yeah! Give it to me hun! I needed to get fucked by a hard cock!

I sped up my thrusts into her and with more force now. "Mmm yeah! Keep pumping me!

Then I carefully slid my cock out from her pussy into her asshole. Slowly inching my way into her tight ass at first. Then after a few pumps you could hear my balls slap against her jiggly ass as I gained speed.

"Oh yeah hun! Fuck my big fat ass!" She squealed in pleasure as her massive rump continued to ripple with every thrust.

Her thick bra clasp is what I used as leverage to pump into her plump ass with more power. I caught a glimpse of her Lane Bryant bra tag that read 38F and couldn't believe they were that big.

I didn't want to cum too soon, so I pulled out and turned her over, so she was laying on the table. "Spread those thick thighs of yours." I ordered in a dominant tone.

She submissively abided and added, "I can't believe I'm letting a married man have his way with me."

My left hand was shoved into her sweaty ass crack and my right hand began kneading her tits. I sucked on her breasts while fucking her harder with more force. She let out a sexy moan.

"Oh fuck! You must think I'm a home-wrecker, huh?" She teased.

I grinned. "Don't worry. I love fucking fat sluts like you!" She smiled knowing that title was fitting.

Her tits were jiggling all over as I jammed my cock in and out with a consistent motion. "Oh yeah hun! I'm such a slutty mom!" She declared while orgasming a second time.

"Oh yeah baby, keep pounding me!"

I kept railing this MILF for three more minutes and then pulled out to start fucking her tits. She held her tits together and looked up at me with lust in her eyes as I started plowing her fun bags. Her boobs were wrapped tightly around my dick.

"Oh god your cock feels so good between my fat tits!"

She slightly bit her bottom lip in pleasure as I continued to pump my dick in and out of her sweaty jugs.

"I bet you could handle a few more cocks."

"Mmm hmm. I'd love to get gang banged by a bunch of guys!"

"Holy shit that's hot! I blurted out. Between her curvy body and the dirty talk I was ready to blow.

"I'm gonna cum!" I declared as I pulled out.

She reached for my raging hard cock and started jerking it towards her tits. "Oh god I'm such a slut! Cum all over my huge tits baby!"

Watching her furiously jack me off while her huge naturals jiggled was memorable.

She held up her tits with her right arm and got down on her knees. I grunted with my cock pointed down at her giant jugs, "Oh fuck here it comes!" The first four blasts hit the top of her breasts while a few more spurts came out after pouring down her nipples. "Oh god it's so hot!"

She had my cum dripping off her chest on to her bra. Mindy started laughing with glee as her chest got completely drizzled in cum. "Mmmm wow that was a big load!"

AAA called her shortly after as we were both laying on the table panting out of breath. Mindy slowly rubbed my streams of jizz into her chest until it dissolved into her stretch marked tits. She wiggled her plump ass off the table and started to put her clothes back on. I noticed some cum stains on her bra and blouse on her way towards the front door, which was a nice view.

"Hey I didn't get your number." I was hoping this wasn't the last time I saw her.

"Just stop by the Macy's counter sometime!" Mindy quickly replied as she frantically put on her coat. "And thanks for letting me wait here!"

I laughed, "You certainly returned the favor. I had a blast! No pun intended."

She giggled, "Well I'm glad you enjoyed taking me on your dinner table."

I held the door open for her. She kissed my cheek goodbye and left in a hurry to meet the AAA guy. On her way down my front steps, her wide square shaped ass wobbled for a good three seconds in her tight leggings. This was yet another mental snapshot I took away from our encounter. She turned back to me standing in the doorway. "Remember to stop by my counter, hun! I still need to thank you some more!"

I'll have to visit her soon at the Macy's department store in the mall. I'm sure I can persuade her to have a quickie in the backseat of my car!