Car Trouble

Story Info
Erotic triple feature.
1.6k words
3.5
473
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All imaginary story characters are 18+

It was a rainy night when the car just quit running and coasted to a stop. There was plenty of gas. Dammit, what a time for something like this! I could see a house about a quarter mile ahead with lights on. Perhaps I could use their phone. When I finally reached the porch, I was soaked and shivering. I pressed the doorbell and heard footsteps approaching. The door opened and there stood a giant of a man. I explained my predicament and he invited me in. He said it would be too late to get a tow truck now and that I was welcome to spend the night on the couch.

He went down the hall and returned with a pillow and some blankets. Damn he must have been at least six foot five and one of those body builders. We talked for a few minutes, then he pardoned himself and went back down the hall to bed. This sort of hospitality is rare these days. I laid out the blankets and stripped out of my wet clothing hanging them over a dinning room chair to hopefully dry. I'm used to sleeping naked so I fluffed up the pillow and slipped between the blankets. It felt so good to finally be warm. It wasn't long before I drifted off.

The morning light was streaming through the living room windows as I opened my eyes and saw a giant towering over me. My blanket must have slid off during the night because he was standing there staring at my morning erection!  He stooped down gently wrapping his fingers around it and began to stroke.  I was frightened to move because I'm sure he could easily snap my neck.

Being fondled by a man seemed extremely taboo, but feeling vulnerable and exposed like this reminded me of youthful play during naked neighborhood sleep-outs. I didn't want to say anything to encourage him but I was finding this extremely exciting.  The pressure was building deep inside as my muscles began to tense. Breathing became rapid and labored. I was just about to cum when he suddenly stopped.

I must of had a strange look on my face because he told me to be patient. The motion started again, slow at first, then gradually picking up. The urge to explode was almost painful as my back arched in anticipation. But then he stopped again!

"Please, why are you doing this?" I pleaded.

Again he said be patient.  The precum had made my entire cock slippery.  This was driving me insane because I wanted this to happen so bad and he knew it. Once more he began moving his hand. My brain was screaming please let me cum, please let me cum! Of course I didn't say it out loud for fear he would prolong the agony.

Now he was pounding fast and hard, surely this will be it. I was shocked when he leaned over and took the head of my cock in his mouth. The sensation was beyond belief and within moments I was overcome by the welcome surges of my release. My body heaved with each pulse. It was the longest orgasm ever!  I watched as he lifted up his head and swallowed.

He smiled and softly rubbed my inner thigh, then ask me what I would like for breakfast. As I got dressed I could smell bacon. We ate together in silence.

I used his phone to call for roadside service and thanked him for his kindness. As I walked out the door, I turned and looked back for a moment and nodded, then went on my way. 

==============

"Forest Vampire"

Disclaimer: All imaginary story characters are 18+

The lonely spinster invited a traveler into her cottage out of the blustery cold. He warmed himself beside the fire as she prepared a hot meal of venison and boiled yams. There was a seductive look in her eyes as they ate together in silence.

After the meal a blanket was spread in front of the fire place where they began passionately kissing. Their garments were discarded one by one until they were bathing in nakedness.

Their hands were feverishly explored each other while he became passionately aroused. She moved down to playfully lick and nibble, savoring the taste of his manhood, then without warning she plunged her fangs into the blood engorged treat. He moaned in orgasmic pleasure while she drained the scarlet elixir that sustained her. His youthful body quickly withered to a brittle husk.

She would patiently wait for the next weary traveler to spend his final moments in her arms.

=============

"Surprise Surprise"

Disclaimer: All imaginary story characters are 18+

It was my first attempt using an internet dating service, and we were spending our third evening together.  It made sense to select someone based on common interests and goals. We both liked hot rod car shows and Asian restaurants plus she was so easy to talk to. There was always something new that she wanted to share. And she had one of those hourglass shapes that is so rare these days. We hadn't been intimate yet but I didn't want to push things and make her think I was only interested in sex, because there was so much depth to her soul.

Tonight we went out to the movies and she picked an action flick which seemed unusual, but just another reason she is so cool.

I was also seeing more of her passionate side tonight which had me excited. When we got back to my apartment we started snuggling and making out on the couch. Her hands began to travel down between my legs causing an uncomfortable bulge in my jeans. As we continued to kiss she started to bite my lip and I felt a hand unbuckle my belt. Damn, this was it!  I removed her top as she struggled with my zipper. I decided to stand up so she could slide my pants off followed by the boxers. My prisoner leaped out begging for attention.

I was just about to unhook her bra when she suggested that we move to the bedroom. My hard-on swayed from side to side while following her down the hall. I pealed off my shirt before leaping onto the bed with her. She turned her back to me so I could unfasten the bra. The straps dropped off her shoulders revealing a beautiful pair of large perky tits. I ran my hands up her tummy until I was cupping the warm softness. I couldn't wait to feel my cock slip inside her.

I unbuttoned her tight jeans and she wiggled to help slide them off. All that remained between a beautiful pussy and my stiffy were the red panties. I pinched the waistband and began to slide them down when she grabbed my hand and said that we needed to talk, but she hadn't spoken soon enough and out popped out a freaking wiener!!

"Wait, I can explain!!"

"Explain? Don't you think you should have mentioned this sooner?  Like, 'Oh by the way, I have a dick."

"Yes I should have, and I'm sorry, but I really like you and didn't want anything to spoil it.  I'm not one of those 'trans' cross dressers.  Look down here, I have a vagina too.  I'm called a hermaphrodite and was born this way.  It's a very rare condition, and living with it has been extremely difficult."

I had never heard of a herafro-whatever, but damn, she really did have both!  I kissed her again and gave her a hug so she would know that I wasn't too freaked out. She grabbed my ass and pulled our hips together. It was a little disturbing to feel our cocks nuzzling. I needed to keep an open mind about this so I reached down to touch. She giggled when my fingers wrapped around and squeezed. It seemed so strange to be looking at a beautiful pair of tits with this appendage growing in my hand. I continued exploring and slid my fingers down across her slippery pussy lips.

She was now fully erect so I took the opportunity to try something I had always been curious about. I nervously slid my mouth over the head and began to stroke the firm shaft. The muscles in her legs tensed and she began to moan and twitch.  It felt so intimate!  She clutched a handful of my hair while starting to rock her hips. After about five minutes of my sucking and stroking she began to wheeze and strain in panic, then abrupt jets of warm liquid filled my mouth.  I swallowed because it seemed like the polite thing to do.

After relaxing for a couple minutes, she asked if I wanted her pussy. Her legs spread apart and I eagerly moved into position.  A delicate hand directed me to the right spot and I slid in effortlessly.  I started to move and could feel her tallywacker sliding between us, still hard as ever!

I grabbed her ass and began thrusting deeper.  It was inspiring watching her tits bounce and hearing all the wild sounds she was making.  I hope the neighbors weren't listening!  Suddenly her cock erupted again spewing more warm cum right between us. I could feel myself winding up and in a few moments unloaded a dose of my own excitement into her!  She was obviously able to enjoy the best of both worlds.

We continued dating and spending more explosive nights together in ways I never dreamed of.