Car Trouble Ch. 03

Story Info
I take the girls on a 'school trip'.
7.8k words
4.77
5.9k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/15/2023
Created 03/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drover60
Drover60
123 Followers

Car Trouble 3

This is a continuation from Car Trouble 1 & 2 and follows the story of my wife Emily and her best friend Katie being punished for damaging my classic car.

It now seemed that Emily and Katie were pretty compliant to my requests and were secretly enjoying their punishments. It had given them the excuse to 'appear' to reluctantly go along with what I had asked them to do in the name of 'being really sorry' for damaging my pride and joy (my classic TR6). I had quickly gotten over my 'mock' anger and was now relishing my power over these two suddenly submissive women. It had opened up a whole new world of excitement and had tested some of the 'vanilla only' boundaries that Emily was stuck in. The big problem was, I only had two more Friday evening punishment sessions to go and I wanted to see how far I could push them both.

Emily had definitely mellowed from the icy coldness she showed me after the first session and had actually started to tease me about what I might be planning for them next time. I managed to keep my resolve and returned her teasing with knowing looks and taps to my nose to keep her on tenterhooks.

I had noticed that she had suddenly started to wear stockings occasionally. This was something that had only been reserved for bedroom activities, and only if I pestered her like her like hell first! I crept up behind her in the kitchen an rubbed my hands down her thighs to check if my instincts were correct. I felt the tell-tale bumps of the suspender clasps and lifted her skirt to get a quick look.

"Didn't you get enough of me in sexy stockings last Friday night?" she teased.

"I can never get enough of you in sexy stockings." I replied with total sincerity.

I was planning to try to take them both out of their comfort zones to see what would happen. It could really backfire on me, but I had already extracted much more out of this situation than I ever expected. After the two memorable Friday evenings I desperately wanted to fuck Katie and I also wanted to fuck my wife Emily up her tight virgin arse. In normal circumstances either these dreams would be instant divorce material, but now suddenly they seemed achievable - but only if I played my cards right! Slowly, slowly, catch a monkey!

When the painful drudgery of the working week came to an end and Friday evening eventually arrived, Emily magically disappeared to get ready. Katie arrived as usual at 6.45pm. In the bedroom I asked the pair of them to stand in front of me so I could set the scene for the evening.

I was pleased to see that Katie had somehow managed to find an even shorter mini skirt than the one she wore for the last two weeks. It was still navy blue and pleated but only just reached the top of her sexy black fishnet stocking tops which were teasingly revealed every time she moved. The glint of the metal suspender straps where they attached to the stockings shone in the light. I could see through her thin white shirt that she was wearing a white push-up bra that lifted her tits and made her look even tastier. Her school tie hung loosely between her bulging mounds.

Emily wore the same uniform as previous weeks, but I could see that she had left her bra off as her smallish, round tits and hard nipples were clearly visible through her shirt. She looked delightful. As an avid uniform lover, this look would never grow old!

"So, young ladies. Are you both wearing the butt plugs as requested?"

I raised my eyebrows in anticipation of their answer.

"Oh, yes Sir," they replied in unison.

"Naturally I will need to see...!" I coaxed.

They both turned round and presented their tightly knickered bums for my inspection. I could clearly see the jewelled ends of the plugs through their white panties. I gave each a little tap and took time to caress each sexy bum.

"That's what I like, good obedient girls," I smiled.

"Tonight, you will receive your third punishment, but in addition I have planned a surprise or two!" I teased.

"To start, I want to see you to kiss each other."

"What?" I see your dirty mind's been working overtime," said Emily sarcastically.

"Yes, you heard me right, I want to see you kiss. If you do it properly then I may go easy on the severity of your canings."

Katie hadn't spoken yet but I could see the swell of her breasts heaving slightly.

"Okay, come on Emily, let's do it and get it over with," she offered.

Emily turned to Katie, kissed her lightly on her cheek and looked at me expectantly.

"No, no, no, you have to actually kiss each other, on the lips," I demanded.

They hesitated.

"I don't mind Katie, just a kiss on the lips and he'll be happy."

"If we must, said Katie," still intending to thwart me.

This time they their lips made contact, and Emily felt her friend's mouth in tender contact with her own for half a second. It felt quite nice!

"Do you really think you're going to get away with that?" I laughed.

Emily started to get annoyed.

"Look you said a kiss on the lips and that's what we've done."

"No Emily, I meant a proper kiss - and you know it. Okay, let's be more specific, you have to kiss each other passionately on the lips for thirty seconds; a proper snog."

"How about five seconds," said Emily.

"Twenty," I said.

"Ten"

"Fifteen."

"Okay, fifteen seconds if it'll make you happy." Emily reluctantly agreed.

I was definitely excited, and I felt my cock bulge in my trousers as Emily turned her face toward Katie's and they reached for each other's hands.

"Let's do it for him Emily, I'm not so repulsive that you can't bear to kiss me am I? It's just a girly kiss, that's all he wants," added Katie.

"No, you're definitely not repulsive, and that's the problem! Emily gave Katie a knowing wink."

They faced each other then, Katie reached up with her left hand and tenderly stroked Emily's cheek. I squeezed my erect cock as I watched the absorbing erotic scene in front of me. Katie's left hand rested on Emily's neck, she leaned towards her and gently pulled her in. Their lips met in a soft sensual kiss that lasted for several seconds. Eyes-closed, their lips parted for a moment then met again. It was almost as if I wasn't there.

They held each other's faces and kissed so tenderly as I looked on spellbound. After a while, they started to kiss harder, their tongues probing each other's lips and teeth. Then they took each other in a full embrace and pushed their tongues into each other's mouths, their heads moving from side to side as they kissed passionately. The passion gave way to raw sexual desire as they went at each other's mouths enthusiastically. I was definitely not expecting this turn of events!

Still kissing with an impassioned urgency, they gradually started lean to the side as Katie slowly eased Emily down onto the bed. Their lips broke contact for a moment, so that Emily could make herself comfortable and Katie could lie across her, then they resumed their steamy, sensational kiss while running their hands over each other's shoulders and arms.

By now, I had unbuttoned the waistband of my trousers, unzipped the fly and was sitting with my rock-hard cock in my right hand. I squeezed it but didn't stroke it for fear of coming too soon while I watched the most intensely erotic sight that I'd ever seen. The two women were now stretched out along the bed; a tangle of high heeled, black stockinged legs at one end, eager breathless kissing and breasts pressing together at the other end, and tight skirts with pussy mounds grinding into thighs in the middle.

Katie ran her right hand over Emily's tight white school shirt and down to her midriff where she pulled the shirt out of her blue pleated gym skirt. Emily gave a muffled moan of satisfaction as Katie massaged her left breast and squeezed its nipple. She put one hand behind Katie's head, and the other on her shapely buttocks, and drew her skirted hip into her mound; they were still kissing as though their lives depended on it.

They kissed and kissed, slowly grinding their bodies into each other. They squeezed each other's breasts, ran fingers through each other's hair and squeezed each other's bums. I looked on in envy, my wife often made love with intensity, but this seemed to be on another level.

The kissing went on and on. I looked at my watch on the bedside table, I'd placed it there to time fifteen seconds, that was five minutes ago. The girls suddenly stopped, grinned, came up for air, and looked at me for further instructions.

"OK girls. I think time is well and truly up!" I pointed to my watch to break the tension.

Had I been the victim of an elaborate 'in-joke' put on by the girls, or had I just witnessed some real girl-on-girl sexual urges? I was puzzled and excited at the same time so I called a halt to the proceedings as other activities were planned.

"This evening I thought that we would go on a school trip."

The girls immediately looked suspicious and shook their heads.

"What, dressed like this!"

"It's perfectly okay, you can wear a top coat to cover up.... if you must," I grinned.

"I'm really not sure about this," Emily added.

I already knew that Emily wouldn't approve as she did not have the slightest streak of exhibitionism in her. In fact, I would say that she was a bit of a prude and never wears revealing clothes in public. Katie, on the other hand, looked like she was game for anything and joined in with my enthusiasm.

"Come on Emily. I trust him. It'll be fine if we wear our coats," she reassured.

"Good. You know it makes sense," I added.

The girls made themselves look presentable in the bathroom and headed downstairs to get their coats. Once they had put them on Emily looked in the mirror and appeared to relax a little when she saw that she was not revealing anything. They just looked like two gorgeous women going out for the evening with a lucky guy!

"So where are you taking us?" Emily nervously asked.

"I thought it would be nice if we went out for a quiet drink," I replied. "I know a quiet pub out of town - somewhere where nobody will know us."

We all jumped into my TR6 with Emily in the passenger seat and Katie squeezed into the cramped back seat with her feet apart and her coat spread so that her stocking tops were on show. We drove through the city streets laughing and joking. Emily was aware that my eyes kept getting drawn to Katies stocking tops as she showed no sign of pulling the hem of her skirt down to preserve her modesty. I allowed my left hand to rest against her right leg and give her fishnets a little stroke. Katie opened her legs just a little wider and I could see the crotch of her white schoolgirl panties in the mirror.

We left the town and drove along country lanes. To balance the journey, I moved my left hand from Katies leg onto Emily's leg and let it rest there for a few seconds before I slid it under her coat and right up to the flesh above her stocking tops. The sexual tension in the car was growing as we reached the country pub that I had picked out. I entered first to make sure that it was not too crowded and there was a table we could sit at. Luckily, being quite rural, there were only a few people in the place so we had the choice of many empty tables in the bar area. The girls followed me in with their coats tightly fastened and only their black stockings and black heels showing.

I went to the bar and a stunningly beautiful young girl in her early 20's appeared from a back room. She was tall, slim and elegant with great figure and long straight blonde hair. Her make-up was immaculate and the only thing stopping me falling in love with her piercing ice-blue eyes was her full curvy breasts. I had to look at them to read the name badge pinned to her plain white top! This gorgeous creature was called 'Hayley'. She smiled widely and asked for my order. Her perfect teeth were made to look whiter by her bright red lipstick. She looked more like a super-model than a barmaid.

I bought the girls double gin and tonics and got a non-alcoholic lager for myself as I was driving. I sensed her eyes follow me as I carried the drinks over to a three-legged round wooden table in the corner of the empty bar. The girls sat on chairs with their coats fastened to the top. Emily still looked really worried but Katie was much more relaxed and seemed happy to participate in my 'little game'.

"Ok ladies, it's nice and warm in here so I want you to unbutton your coats. Don't worry, nobody can see you."

Emily's eyes immediately grew like saucers, she looked horrified.

"No way!" she exclaimed.

"Look around you, there's hardly anybody here," I reassured her.

Katie started to unbutton her black coat from the neck down. After the last button popped open she allowed it to gape apart so I could see her sexy school uniform in all its glory. Her short skirt had ridden up and a small strip of white flesh was visible just above her black stocking tops. She crossed her legs.

Emily slowly and reluctantly followed Katie's lead but self-consciously looked over her shoulder for every button's release. She then held the coat together tightly to keep herself covered up but I gestured for her to open her coat, which she slowly did after checking over shoulder first. The girls had their backs to the sparsely populated bar, so nobody in the room could see what they were wearing - except for me.

"Good girls. Now unbutton your shirts," I challenged them with my eyes.

Emily just froze, but taking my cue, Katie quickly glanced around then reached up one hand, and delicately moved her striped tie to one side and flicked open the top two buttons on her blouse. This caused the white shirt to open slightly and reveal the top curves of her uplifted swelling tits. It was a simple seven button shirt, and she'd already had a perfectly modest three buttons undone when she stopped and for the first time looked apprehensive. She nodded for Emily to catch her up before she dared to unfasten any more.

Emily, still hesitating, looked around again and played with the blouse button for a moment, almost but not quite undoing it. She was not wearing a bra and was obviously getting spooked, so I reached over to her and whispered.

"I'll make a little deal with you." I whispered, conspiratorially. "As you decided not to wear a bra, I will let you off unbuttoning your shirts if you both go into the toilets, take off your panties and hand them to me. If not... then all these flimsy, little buttons, will have to just slip through their button holes... revealing your naughty schoolgirl tits to all and sundry. Oh dear!"

Emily looked at me with seemingly pleading eyes. "You won't make us do it will you?" she asked. "You won't force us to expose ourselves in public!"

"I can, and I will. Just don't tempt me!"

I nodded my head towards the toilets.

"The changing room is over there." I said, meaningfully. "Oh, and you can leave your coats here!"

Emily gasped at my request, and I heard her whisper,

"I don't think I can do this. It's embarrassing!"

They both nervously looked around the pub and slowly slipped their shoulders out of the coats before letting them slide down onto the backs of the chairs. Luckily for them the toilets were only a short distance away, and across a deserted room, but they were still too nervous to make the journey dressed as they were.

After a minute or two of hesitation and "after you' s" they jumped up and quickly scuttled through the door dressed in their schoolgirl uniforms, hoping not be seen. It didn't look like anyone at the bar had noticed.

Within a few minutes, I noticed the toilet door open slightly and Emily stick her head out to check if the coast was clear before they both hurried back to the table, almost out of breath. Sitting back down they pulled their coats back over their shoulders for cover. I could see that Emily's face was slightly flushed from embarrassment however her rock-hard nipples revealed that she was also excited. I held out my hand and raised an eyebrow in expectation.

Emily gave me a sarcastic smile and dropped her still-warm white cotton panties into my hand. I raised them to my face and in full view of anyone who chose to look and sniffed the familiar scent of female arousal from the crotch. She looked mortified as I carefully folded the scented garment in half and put it in on the table. I then held out my hand for Katie to oblige however she just smiled and shook her head at me.

"Sorry but I don't have any panties for you!" she remarked defiantly. "But I did take off my bra instead!"

She proved it by dropped the sexy white satin and lace garment onto the table in a dramatic gesture.

"Sorry Katie, but I asked for your panties," I pointed out. "You don't make the rules around here. I do! It seems that you will still have to undo all your shirt buttons as you haven't kept your side of the bargain!"

Katie sighed dramatically, and then - with clearly 'fake' resignation - opened her coat and fumbled at her buttons. The material of her shirt slowly parted and more and more of her gorgeous unfettered boobs were gradually revealed. I leaned back in satisfaction.

"Undo the last two buttons."

Katie's eyes were full of adventure and mischief. She stopped and gave me a small wink.

"Say please!" she teased.

"Just do it. Open the shirt." I challenged her back.

Katie complied and sat facing me with her white school shirt fully undone and striped school tie hanging between her bulging tits. She then opened her shirt to give me a full-frontal view of her creamy tits and hard nipples. Before it went any further a couple of new customers entered the pub and stood at the bar, unaware of the secret peep show I was having. Katie quickly made herself decent.

Emily looked genuinely shocked at Katie's lewdness and was fearful as to what I was going to ask them to do next. I considered my options and went to the bar to get more drinks to try to loosen up Emily's shyness. I invested in more double pink gins for the ladies! On the way I spotted an unoccupied pool table in a small side room. I quickly stuck my head around the door and with nobody about I beckoned for the girls to follow me in. They pulled their coats around them and we sat at a table in a corner facing the door, so I would be able to see if anyone was approaching. The girls watched in amusement as I racked the pool balls on the green table, turned on the light and gave each of them a wooden cue from a rack on the wall

"Ladies! You will play one frame of pool however the stakes are high because the winner will be excused from being spanked this evening. As a reward, they will get to spank the unlucky loser, instead of me doing it!"

Emily looked as frightened as a rabbit in car headlights and shook her head vigorously.

"No way! People may see us. Somebody might know us!" she whispered.

"Come on it's only a bit of fun! Are you scared?"

"What if somebody comes in?" she asked.

"We can say we are going to a fancy-dress party. Anyway, I can see into the bar from here and can warn you if anyone comes this way.

"Just one frame?"

"Ok, but I will only do it if I can keep my coat on," Emily negotiated.

"Well, that's fine as long as you can still pot the balls, because remember, the loser gets spanked."

"Shall I break?" Katie picked up her cue. "Is this the way I should stroke it Sir?"

She was slowly working the cue up and down her closed fist. Her coat was gaping open and her shirt still unbuttoned. I could see her hard nipples poking right through the thin white material of her shirt. She the leaned over the table to break. Her tits hung down and that was all I could see from where I sat opposite her.

I knew for a fact that Emily was pretty rubbish at pool, but had no idea about Katie's prowess. She could be a champion, a hustler... or she could be equally as bad as Emily. Guess which one it was! It soon became pretty obvious that both girls had no idea how to pot a ball, so I sat back and watched they both struggled to hit the balls.

Drover60
Drover60
123 Followers