Car Trouble Ch. 04

Story Info
Hayley wants to watch the last punishment session.
7.4k words
4.89
6.6k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/15/2023
Created 03/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drover60
Drover60
145 Followers

Car Trouble 4

This is a continuation from Car Trouble 1, 2 & 3 and follows the story of my wife Emily and her best friend Katie's four punishments after damaging my classic car. In Car Trouble #3 I took the girls to a country pub where we had fun and games in the pool room, but were seen on CCTV by the hot barmaid Hayley.

Truth be known, I didn't sleep very well on the Friday night after the eventful visit to the pub and the impromptu fun and games in the woods. I was getting more and more worried about the likelihood of there being a CCTV copy of our pool room antics and all sorts of negative scenarios played out in my mind. I was in a reflective mood the next morning when my phone 'pinged' with a WhatsApp message from a number that I didn't recognise. I was immediately suspicious and disappeared into bathroom to read it in private.

Hiya Hun,

Did you punish Em & K after you left?

They are really hot - you are a lucky man!

Hope you liked your present!!

Hayley xx

I didn't think for one second that Hayley would actually get in contact with me after last nights unexpected turn of events. Just thinking about her beautiful, fit, hot body made my heart jump, however I decided to proceed with caution and took my time to think carefully before I replied;

Morning Hayley,

We didn't make it home - far too excited. Had to deal with E & K in the woods!!

Thx for the present. I had an accident in them!

XX

Almost immediately my phone pinged again;

H; In the woods - tell me more! What did you do with my panties??

Then a quickfire exchange of messages took place:

Me; I forced Em to strip off and blindfolded her. K spanked her over my car bonnet! Used your panties to pleasure myself while I watched. Messy ending!

H; Sound exciting! You wanked into my panties??

Me; Yeah, couldn't help thinking of you!

H; That's sooo hot!! Wish I could have put them on afterwards!

Me; That's a really naughty thought!! Go and wash your mind out young lady!

H; lol. Do you think I need to be punished for my naughty thoughts?

Me; You bet!! That would be a massive turn on - and you might like it!

H; Can't keep thinking about it! Watched you in the pool room over and over again while playing with myself. I'm such a naughty girl!

Me; You saved the video???

H; The records only keep for 24 hours, so download a copy for myself!

Me; What you going to do with it?

H; Who knows, frig myself senseless or..........??

Me; Please delete it!

H; Nah!... Are you seeing Em & K on Friday for punishments?

Me; Yes. Last one. Want to come?

H; Are you inviting me?

Me; Do I really have a choice?

H; Not really - I have you on tape!

Me; OK You are officially invited. I will send you my address on Friday. Be here for 7.00pm.

H; IF I do come, it will be out of curiosity. I don't really know any of you, so the CCTV recording will be my security. Remember, I call the shots!

Me; Anything you say! Hope to see you on Friday. XXX

With a wild-card now thrown into the mix, I had a turbulent week trying to decide if I should tell the girls about the CCTV recording or just keep quiet. If I came clean and let them know everything, Hayley might not come. On the other hand, if I said nothing and Hayley did turn up, I would be in big trouble! Decisions, decisions....

The week passed without any word from Hayley, so on Friday morning in desperation, I decided to send her a message to see if she had decided.

Hi Hayley,

Hope you are well. TFI Friday!

Do you need my address for this evening??

XX

The reply soon arrived.

H; I'm nervous so not sure if I dare come. Will decide later. Do Em & K want me there? XX

As I had already decided to try and bluff it out, I replied;

Me; Yes, Em & K would love you to join us! Three naughty girls together, delicious!

I sent her my address to try and seal the deal, but then the messages from Hayley stopped. I still wasn't sure if she was intending to come or not. I was on edge, but carried on with the assumption that it was unlikely.

At 6.00pm the evening took its usual course with Emily disappearing early to get herself ready. I was gutted that this would be the last time I could use my 'power of guilt' to punish the girls for damaging my car. Emily arrived promptly at 6.45pm armed with two bottles of wine and looking hot as hell, so I was eager to get started but still on tenterhooks, waiting to see if Hayley would turn up. I poured three large glasses of red and proposed a toast to "Final payments!" The girls looked as sexy as ever in their school uniforms and I wondered if I would get to fuck Katie and/or have anal sex with my wife!

At exactly 7.00pm I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket so quickly scrolled to view the new message;

Hi Hun,

Decided to come. Parked on your drive!

Give me 5 minutes to get ready.

Hayley xx

Oh shit, this was really happening!! I had to find a way to break the news that Hayley would be joining us. There was no other option but to confess that Hayley had seen us in the pool room last week. I tried to convince them that Hayley wanted to come because she had been 'turned on' by us. I emphasised the fact that she is just an inexperienced young girl exploring her sexuality. Also, she is pretty fit and super-hot (I threw that in as a sweetener!). I waited until the very end of my story before I dropped the bombshell about Hayley having kept a recording of our session.

Emily wasn't happy.

"It's your fault that others got involved and we were recorded. We should never have gone out in the first place," she growled at me. "You're an idiot!"

"I didn't hear you complaining too much at the time!" I replied under my breath, but received a 'death-stare' back from Emily so I shut up quickly.

It was fortunate that Hayley had made such a good impression with Emily and Katie that I just about managed to avoid a huge argument!

".... are we good to go then?" I tentatively asked, seeking their approval.

"It doesn't look like we have much choice! Let her in and see what she has to say." Emily muttered.

Katie chipped in helpfully, "I don't think I'm not gay, but Hayley could easily convert me!" She could always be relied on to see the bright side of any situation!

I peeped through the vertical blind and saw a small pink Fiat parked behind my TR6 on the driveway. I could see the interior light was turned on and Hayley was looking into a mirror on the driver's sun shield, applying her lipstick. I waited until I saw the car door open and stood at the front door until I could see her approaching through the frosted glass. As I opened the door my jaw nearly hit the floor. There stood before me was a beautiful vision. A dream. A fantasy. I was genuinely taken aback.

Hayley had really, really taken it seriously. She looked fucking amazing. Where do I start?

From the top down she was dressed in an immaculate straw-boater with a navy ribbon around its crown. Her blonde hair was arranged in two perfect pigtails. Her make-up was perfect, not that she needed much as she had flawless skin, but her dark eye shadow, black mascara and glossy red lipstick only enhanced her natural beauty.

There was a navy-blue school blazer. It looked new, had thin pinstripes with yellow edging around the collar and lapels and a coat of arms on the breast pocket. It appeared to be tailored as it nipped in at the waist to accentuate Hayley's shapely figure. The buttons were gold coloured and fully fastened which meant it was straining to contain her ample bosoms from bursting out of it. A pristine white shirt with collar tight around her slender neck was finished off with a blue and yellow striped school tie, pulled right up so you couldn't see the top button of the shirt.

Beneath her blazer I could see that she was wearing a traditional navy-blue box pleat gymslip, as her tie disappeared behind its square neck. The pleated skirt was short and there were several inches of tantalising bare thigh on show before her over-the-knee white socks/stockings. The perfect look was finished off by patent black flat shoes with a cross strap and gold buckle. Everything looked pristine and new. She sported a brown leather school satchel over one shoulder that hung smartly down to her waist.

Five foot nine inches of spectacular femininity. 36-26-37inches of mouth-watering innocence. Big blue eyes, sensual wet look lips. A perfect schoolgirl!

Seeing me just staring at her goggle-eyed, she flushed slightly and gave me a shy smile.

"Did you want to see me, Sir?"

I realised my mouth was as wide open as my eyes and closed it, swallowing hard.

I didn't reply, so she followed up and stated the obvious,

"I decided to come after all."

"So I see, step inside young lady!" I gestured.

She looked every inch like a nervous schoolgirl on her first day of term. We didn't do introductions as we had all met the previous week but I sensed an uncomfortable atmosphere. I broke the ice and asked Hayley why she wanted to come. She hesitated before spluttering out,

"I watched you all in the Pool Room last week and I think it was the hottest thing I have ever seen! I loved watching Katie spank Emily over the pool table and I loved seeing you wank your lovely cock watching them. I also enjoyed the flashing you did in the bar area - yes, we have cameras everywhere! It was all so exciting I just had to play with myself!"

"Then afterwards we talked and you all seemed to be nice, friendly, normal people so when I found out about this being the last punishment Friday, I imagined myself being here to see it for myself. I didn't know if I would have the nerve to come, but here I am. You will have to forgive me but I am curious, excited and afraid, all at the same time." she gushed.

"Hope you like my school-uniform, it gave me sexy thoughts putting it on."

"You look stunning, like some a fantasy schoolgirl" Katie just stared in awe at Hayley. "Let's have a good look at you. On your feet, give us a twirl so we can see your outfit properly!"

She stood up, her hands clasped in front of her pleated uniform skirt and slowly rotated.

"I love the authentic gymslip and white stockings," Katie said, as we all looked her up and down.

"You look absolutely fantastic and you are a very brave girl to come tonight. Please don't be afraid, you are perfectly safe. We are all friends here!" I said as we all nodded sagely.

"Do you have a boyfriend and does he know you are here?" Emily asked.

"I don't have one at the minute. I have had a few, but they we all..... shall we say 'too immature' for my liking."

"What is your liking then?" I probed her further.

"Well, I get turned on by the thought of being submissive and being told what to do. I like watching stuff on the internet where innocent girls are stripped, tied up and spanked. I have fantasies of getting into trouble at school and being spanked by a teacher in front of the whole class. I keep dreaming about being a helpless victim - I'm not sure if this is normal or not. Sometimes I feel like a freak."

"When I saw you three having so much fun last week it made me realise that there are other people like me!"

"Have you ever tried BDSM?" I asked.

"No. Unfortunately, none of my boyfriends were smart enough to take my hints - like I said, men my age are......so immature and have no imagination!"

"So, how old are you, Hayley?" Emily asked.

"Twenty-two."

"You are veeeery pretty," Katie added.

"Thank you! I think that you two are really sexy and cool as well! It got me excited to know that you were wearing naughty school uniforms under your coats when we chatted at the bar last week!"

"So, I assume you are here to see Emily and Katie's final punishment?" I said.

"Yes, that would be nice!"

"Do you just want to watch or.........? Just say if you feel like you want to join in at any point."

"Thanks, just ignore me, I'll sit here and watch if that's OK," she replied.

Hayley put down her satchel and unbuttoned her blazer to make herself more comfortable. Her ample tits seemed to burst forward inside her gymslip.

"So, who wants to be spanked first?" I asked.

Unsure of what was going to happen next, neither Emily or Katie appeared keen to be the first to be spanked in front of Hayley. After an uncomfortable silence Hayley swallowed hard before putting her hand up as though she was at school.

"Look I know it's all my fault that this is a bit awkward, so if it helps, you can spank me first. I have always wanted to see what it's like, but there are conditions. You can only spank me over my skirt and panties, and you must stop if I say so."

"Are you sure Hayley?" Katie asked. "You have nothing to be punished for."

"Yes, I do, I owe you all for watching last week and keeping a copy for myself. I am very naughty and I deserve to be spanked!"

I totally understood Hayley's concerns and was more than happy to comply with her conditions if it meant I could spank this stunning girl's lovely bum!

"Before we begin, I will give you a safe word. If you want me to stop at any time you must say it. Any other protestations such as 'stop' or 'no more' will be ignored. That safe word is 'POOL'. Do you understand?" I told her.

"OK. Yes."

"Hayley, you will now refer to me as 'Sir' at all times. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir. Have I been naughty again, Sir?" she teased.

"Yes, you have, young lady. Lift your skirt and show me your panties before I spank you," I demanded, sensing that she wanted to be dominated.

Hayley stood up. Her movements were slow and deliberate as she reached for the hem of her pleated gymslip. Emily and Katie could not take their eyes of her as she lifted it up. Katie licked her lips in anticipation. I drank in the sight of the front of her navy-blue schoolgirl knickers fully exposed. Oh, such a luscious body she had. Her skin white as marble, pinched by tight elastic that dug into her soft feminine flesh at the legs and waist. The gusset was moulded into the crease of her slit, outlining it for our enjoyment! I detected just the merest hint of a damp spot.

"Do you like my authentic navy-blue schoolgirl panties Sir? I bought them just for you," she smiled sweetly.

She knew full well that I would love to add them to my collection, I just needed to find a way to get them off her sexy body!

"Good girl. Now turn around and show me your naughty little bum."

Oh fuck, her arse was quite superb! Trim and firm with her panties tightly hugging its contours and defining the crease of her bum.

"Right Hayley, over my knee and prepare for your very first spanking."

I sat on the edge of the bed and she draped her hot body over me. I wanted to savour every second, so stroked the whole length of her body from her shoulders, down the sensuous curve of her back, over the gorgeous curves of her buttocks to her thighs. She let out a soft moan of pleasure and wriggled nicely.

"Don't be too gentle Sir, I have been VERY naughty....."

I put my right hand on her gymslip skirt and caressed her bum cheeks and upper thighs causing her gymslip to ride up, almost to where I knew her panties began. To where the curve of her bum was thrusting upwards, invitingly.

"You are going to be spanked and as you are new to this, I'll only give you 20 smacks with my hand. If you use the safe word, I will stop immediately. Is that okay?"

"Yes Sir,"

I opened my hand and brought it down with a sharp CRACK! on one of her cheeks. She gave a moan at the suddenness of my first stinging smack on her skirted bottom. It wasn't too hard and her skirt muffled the sound. She wriggled delightfully on my knee giving me tantalising glimpses of her navy schoolgirl panties. I gave the same treatment to the other buttock with a dull thud.

".... I can only just feel that through this skirt.... perhaps you'd better..er..... lift it up..... Sir....."

I stopped for a moment.

"Skirt up, are you sure?" I asked Hayley.

"Yes Sir,"

I gently stroked the backs of her legs starting from her white stocking tops and gradually getting higher and higher.

"Oh!" She gasped, "You can touch my panties if you want to!"

I needed no further encouragement and my hand soon disappeared under her pleated skirt, upwards to her panties. I caressed her through her cotton knickers and squeezed. As my hands continued to massage and work her cheeks, I could feel her pressing her cute bum deeper into my hands. Her skirt had crumpled up around my wrist so I pulled out my hand and carefully lifted the hem up over her lower back. Her knicker clad bottom was fully exposed to Emily and Katie's eager gaze.

"What an absolutely spankable arse," I purred. And it was! Out of the corner of my eye I could see Emily and Katie nodding in agreement.

I could feel my cock trying to burst out of my trousers, pushing uncomfortably against Hayley's body. My fingers traced down the crease of her arse to where the material was becoming damp with her pussy juices. I rubbed and prodded it gently causing the stickiness to grow by the second.

"Tell me how much you like this!" I teased her.

She stayed silent so I encouraged her with a firm slap on her pantied bum.

"I...I like it a lot, Sir, please don't stop."

I put my finger back down between her legs and teased her pussy. Hear moans turned into a soft mewing. Through the wetness I could feel her pussy lips pouting inside her panties.

"Please don't take off my knickers!" she breathed. "You can touch me outside but..." her voice trailed off.

I didn't want to over-step the mark, so I kept my finger-work on the outside of her warm gusset.

"Spank me again please!" she cried. "I really need it."

Holding my hand in the middle of her back, I lifted my hand. THWHACK! I drew back again THWHACK! Hayley's smooth round tightly knickered bum bounced delightfully with each slap of my hand. I was in heaven and could easily do this all day!

"Oh! Yes," she murmured.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

I grasped the material of her panties and pulled it tighter so it was pressing into the soft skin of her pussy.

"Ahh!"

I continued to pull on her panties and Hayley's bum began to move up and down.

WHACK! WHACK!

Again, I reached between her thighs and stroked my fingers up and down her slit. Hayley opened her legs wider.

"Tell me want it, Hayley. Tell me you are a slut."

Hayley almost humped her cunt against my probing fingers.

"Yes! Yes, I want to feel your hand inside my panties. I am a slut, and I love it!"

With steely resolve, I resisted her offer for the time being and moved my fingers away from her pussy to continue spanking. I drew my hand back. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

I wasn't sure how much protection her cotton panties were providing and I was taking it easy on her. After a short-time her bum began to feel warmer, but I couldn't judge how much damage I had inflicted as the navy-blue panties were not see through. I decided to pause and take stock.

"How was that?" I asked.

"Mmmm dreamy!" came the reply from Hayley that I really didn't expect.

"In that case, either your knickers are protecting you too much or I am not spanking you hard enough." I pointed out.

"Do naughty girls usually have their knickers taken down?" she teased, already knowing the answer.

"They sure do in this house!" I replied.

Drover60
Drover60
145 Followers