Car Trouble Pt. 01

Story Info
A lady down on her luck, finds new ways to pay for repairs.
4.3k words
4.15
23.5k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 12/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan was down on her luck and painfully low on cash, at 62 years of age she hadn't planned to be in this position. Her husband had left her for a younger model 6 years ago and since then, she had plodded through life on auto pilot. She had taken to having a much shorter hair cut and let the grey show though. The only thing she could safely say she'd achieved in that time, was to gain a fuck load of weight. She often remarked at her own reflection that if she didn't have her massive tits she would resemble a little old fat man. So she wasn't happy when her car decided today would be the day to play up. She had only bought it two months ago and now it was backfiring, and the dash was lit up like a Christmas tree with more warning lights than she'd ever seen before.

Jan knew there was a little garage 20 minutes walk from her cottage but she never liked to go there. Everyone looked shifty, and as a lady of matured years with little to no knowledge of how cars actually worked, she always felt like they'd rip her off. Today was different, today she was praying that her shitty little Peugeot would limp a little closer to home. Right now there was nowhere she wanted to be more than on that forecourt. It took the best part of an hour to crawl her motor to the garage, and as she pulled up outside most of the orange warning lights had turned red indicating the problem was not getting better. She could see there were four grease monkeys staring out at her from the gloomy interior of the workshop, but none of them seemed to be coming out to see what she needed. She stepped out of the car and headed in. Jan stepped into what this place called an office ( more of an old shipping container with some chairs and a table) and was instantly hit by the smell of oil and grease. She tried her best not to scrunch her nose up at the smell as the chubby man in glasses spoke.

"Good afternoon, my name is Trevor. How can we be of assistance today?"

Trevor was a short man who looked to be in his 60s clearly going bald but his face seemed friendly enough so Jan recounted her tale of woe and how the car was behaving, Trevor pulled out a grubby looking seat and offered it to her, as she sat Trev shouted into the yard.

"Get that pug up on the ramp and tell me what wrong with it, make it pronto we have a damsel in distress in here."

Jan blushed a little in response to being described as a damsel then inwardly scolded herself for even listening to the bull shit charm of this probable rob dog. She sat and patiently waited in the office as Trevor busied himself with what seemed urgent paperwork, and she was left looking around the room for distraction. There were the usual posters advertising service work they did, a couple of taxi business cards pinned to the wall and a little sign saying.

"I thought i saw the light at the end of the tunnel, but it was just some cunt with a torch bringing me more work."

This made Jan chuckle, the noise made Trevor raise an eyebrow in her direction but he quickly ignored her and carried on with his work. Her eyes carried on searching around the room until she turned her head and was staring straight at a picture of a large lady wearing a racy number that had both breasts exposed. It was one of those dirty calendars that had clearly had some use. Jane was a little startled and let out an audible

"oh my."

Trevor looked over l, stood and walked towards her.

"I'm terribly sorry about that."

Instead of taking it down like she thought he would, he merely flipped the page over and hung it back on the wall.

"It was still showing last month's lady." He chuckled taking a long look at the new photo, this one of two bigger lady's, nude sat in a hot tub.

"That's not what I meant." Jane muttered under her breath.

Trevor went back to his paperwork.

After what felt like an eternity a large black man in his early 30s walked into the office and despite Jan being sat right there spoke to only Trevor about my car, he then handed him a oil stained report card and turned to leave but not before looking at her like a piece of meat. Jane wasn't a racist but her mother had brought her up to never trust a man of colour, secretary she had always wondered what it might be like to be with a black man but that time had long since passed. She was brought back from her thoughts by Trevor's announcement.

"This really isn't good Jan, my boys have given your car the once over and have found quite a few problems."

He went on, explaining how and why her car was overheating, that she had a broken spring, something about a tire. She really wasn't listening, she was waiting for the price tag.

"And with all that put together with the dreaded VAT you're looking at £1500 worth of work."

Jan was flabbergasted, She was expecting the bill to be a little inflated but this was insane.

"How much?" She said a little too loud for the distance between the two of them. "I haven't had it that long, it can't need that much doing."

"We can probably get you back up and running in three days." Trevor replied completely ignoring the lady's grips.

Jane started to panic, three days! Three days! Forget the three days she thought. I haven't got a bean to my name, never mind £1500.

"I haven't got that type cash right now." She said

"We do take card payments now, if that helps?" proudly pointing at the card reader.

"No it's not that, I haven't got the money full stop." she said with a quavering voice.

"Fuck sake, everyone is a fucking time waster nowadays." he growled and started to shout at his team "Get that piece of shit off the ramp."

"Please wait." Jan said and reached out towards Trevor striding towards the door

"I really need your help."

With everything going in her head she wasn't aware that she had reached out and her hand was now brushing across his groin. Trevor stopped looked down at her hand and shouted again

"Leave it on the ramp lads, I think she wants to pay after all."

Jan brain wasn't taking it all in fast enough, she was still in the process of apologising for accidentally touching him there when he said

"You didn't look the type to offer payment in kind, but I'm sure we could work something out."

Jan pulled her hand away.

"That's not what I, wait what do you mean sort something out? I'm not some cheap whore."

"I hope not, this is one hell of a bill. You'd need to make sure all my lads are satisfied every day that your car is here."

Jan's head was in a spin

"I've never been so offended, I should report you for harassment."

"Do whatever you want lady but if you want that car fixing on the house you're, going to have to spend some time on your knees!"

Jan was about to leave then the realisation that she, and her car were very much broke. Turning back to Trevor she said.

"OK you fucking pervert we'll play it your way, what do you want from me?"

Trevor sat back down in his chair and motioned for her to come around his side of the table

"Why don't you kneel down in front of me, we'll see if grandma still remembers how to suck a dick." He said as he fumbled with his fly.

Jan was still in two minds to get the fuck out of there but even as she debated leaving she felt her knees touch the grubby carpet and was eye level with Trevor now hard cock. It wasn't a big cock probably 4 inches in length but she wasn't complaining. She paused, just staring at it when he broke the trance

"Get it in your mouth slut, and don't stop sucking until you finish swallowing my load."

She didn't like his foul language but she wasn't here for a new lover, this was a job for a job, She hadn't seen a cock since her husband left and she certainly hadn't sucked one for an age before that, she never minded giving head but as her husband lost interest in her, she just stopped offering them.

"It's just like riding a bike." she thought to herself

She reached over for his dick and tentatively took her first lick. Trevor let out a deep grown as she opened her mouth and allowed his dick to enter. She closed her eyes and started working her head up and down his cock. His groans and gentle thrust told her that he was enjoying it. She remembered how her husband used to love her eye contact when she used to blow him, she tried to give him a sexy look but when she opened her eyes she was faced with the back of his phone, he gave a little chuckle then his fingers were tapping on his phone screen.

"Is that bastards watching porn?" she thought.

Then her eyes were filled with a white flash.

"What a dirty slut." he commented

Whilst her eyes still hurt she heard an eruption of noise and cheering from the workshop like their favourite team had just scored a goal. He put his phone down, put his hand on the back of her head and started thrusting into her mouth, five jaw aching minutes later and her mouth was full of his thick salty load. She struggled to swallow it all, she was out of practice and a little dribbled down onto her smock. As she was still swallowing Trevor was standing, pushing his softening back into his pants.

"Not too shabby for an olden," he said looking down at her. "Let's introduce you to the rest of the team."

Using the table for support she rose to her feet and followed Trevor through a back door into the dark damp workshop.

"I've got someone who wants to say hello to you all." Trevor called as the door closed behind Jane.

Four men approached her from various sides of the garage, they stood in a semi circle In front of her.

"You'll need to make sure each of my boys is fully satisfied, or the deal is off." Trevor whispered into her ear

She looked at them one by one, there was a dirty looking man with a long unkempt beard who's overhauls looked so grubby they would stand up on their own. He could of been any age between 30 and 50 but the dirty hair was preventing her from guessing his age. The black beast she had seen earlier, who again had her feeling like meat as she caught his gaze, he had extremely dark skin and dreadlocks that were pulled back, and for the first time in an age she felt her pussy yearn for attention. A man, mid to late 20s who had removed his top, obviously proud of his physique and stood before her like a sculpted statue. His body looked like something she'd only seen in pictures and his muscular torso seemed to glisten with his sweat and garage grime. He had sharp features and a short "military" style haircut. She thought he looked eastern European. The last man well that was the problem there was no man just a skinny boy holding a massive can of energy drink. His youthful face was mostly covered by a ridicules fringe that she had seen on other youths and was obviously the current fashion

"I can't give him a blowjob, he's just a boy. I'm not doing anything illegal, no way, no how."

Jan protested

"Fuck you, you fat bitch. I'm 19." was the reply from the youngster

The rest of the group found this most amusing and joined in with more mocking of the lad and Jan.

"This is my nephew Kyle, I can assure you he is, as he said 19 years old. I know he doesn't look it, it's not his fault he just comes from bad breeding stock." Trevor said in a mocking tone.

"And anyway, he's our tyre fitter so without his help your car's not going anywhere fast."

Trevor started to introduce the rest of the team to her.

"This is Darrel." gesturing to the black man. He didn't say anything in reply, just looked at Jan and licked his top lip like he could taste her arousal.

"Teodor is the man without a top, there's normally two of him." he said.

"What?" Jan questioned

"He's one of the twins, Teodor and Janek, we call them T and J problem is T doesn't speak much English, fuck it's hard to get any sense out of him at all without J around to translate."

"And last but not least this dirty bastard is Animal." Trev said

"Animal by name animal by nature." Darrel mocked.

They all stood staring at Jan before Animal spoke

"Let's see what the old girl is hiding under that dress."

Before Jan could protest her grey smock was roughly pulled up over her head leaving her standing in what can only be described as granny underwear. She was still in shock when she felt her bra being released from behind and her massive tits dropped as gravity took control of the mighty orbs.

"Look at them fucking tits." Darrel hissed "They hang so low you could give me a tit wank while I fuck you."

This had them all cheering again and Jan felt her cheeks redden.

"Come on lads, Jan is in a predicament." Trevor said sarcastically.

"She wants to know if she can pay for her car repairs with her body, Isn't that right Jan?" Trevor said, reaching around her and lifting her tits up.

She didn't speak, she suddenly wasn't sure it was a good idea but it reminded Jan of how her husband used to treat her. Back when they were younger her husband introduced her to the world of S and M, she had taken to the role of submissive very well and soon began to love the way her treated her behind closed doors. She was remembering one sex party they had visited together when Trevor's mocking tone broke the spell.

"She's gone all shy lads. When we were in my office she said she was going to blow each one of you today, let you ravage her pussy tomorrow and as a final thank you she promised to offer her fat arse to anyone who wants it on Friday. Then she got down on her fat knees and sucked me off." Trevor cheered

This really got the guys going and although she hadn't made any such arrangement she knew this is what Trevor meant by "work something out." They were all making crude comments about what they were going to do to her when Darrel spoke.

"The bitch better wear something sexier than this granny shit." kicking at her smock that was crumpled on the floor.

"Yeah, let's have some fishnet tights too." Animal added

"Any special requests for the old girl?" Trevor said with a wink towards Kyle

" Erh, i dunno she could wear some makeup or something." Kyle mumbled

"Sounds like the boys want you to make a bit of an effort for all their hard work." Trevor mocked

Somehow Teodor had figured out what they were all talking about and started trying to communicate his requirements.

"Chce, zeby ogolono jej gruba cipke."

Everyone looked confused, Teodor tried again this time pointing at her knickers.

"cipka ogolona." he said again this time looking angry

"He wants your knickers, the dirty bastard." Darrel joked

And in one smooth motion Animal a knelt down and pulled her knickers down exposing her hairy old cunt

"I think she likes all this attention."

Animal said as he showed everyone that her knickers now had a damp spot.

He then brought them to his nose and took a deep breath, letting out a cough he said

"She's ripe for the picking boys."

Jan couldn't believe what was happening; she was being treated like a heifer at a cattle market. She had never felt so humiliated but as she stood in front of them completely naked, she knew that Animal was right she was feeling aroused, she hadn't felt like this for years, she didn't think she could feel this way anymore but knowing what these men wanted her to do for them was turning her on. Her thoughts were broken by Darrel's voice.

"He wants her to shave her pussy."

Teodor, unable to get his request orally, had pulled out his phone and was showing Darrel a picture of a completely shaved lady.

"You here that?" Trevor said

"He wants you as smooth as a beetles bonnet, when you come back tomorrow."

This time Jan nodded in expectancy of the final set of rules. Again the gang made crude comments and started to pull the dicks out. Everyone except Kyle, who clearly liked Jan's full bush and made a last appeal for her to keep it.

"You had your pick." Animal said, silencing Kyle's objections as he pushed a piece of dirty cardboard across the floor for Jan to kneel on.

"Time to get some down payments." He said, placing his hand on her shoulder directing Jan to her knees before fumbled with his belt.

"You're going last, I'm not going after you've spoiled her, you dirty bastard." Darrel said pushing Animal back.

"I showered just the other day." Animal replied sarcastically.

"Yeah, a golden fucking shower." Kyle chirped.

"Fine, i'll wait my turn, the old girl probably needs a bit of practice anyway."

Then without any prearrangement Teodor stepped in front of her with his swollen cock pointed right at her face, his cock was longer than Trevor's and bulged out behind the head making his cock look as muscular as his torso, she reached out with her hand stroking it softly before licking from his balls up to the tip, he clearly had been working hard today and his dick tasted of sweat and he had a heavy musk but this didn't stop her and she set to work sucking his dick in and out of her mouth darting her tongue around his bell end each time he withdrew from her lips. He was talking down to her the whole time but she had no clue what he was saying. His tone of voice let her know he was enjoying it, his tone and the fact her mouth was full of his pre-cum. She kept up her work for around 10 minutes occasionally changing hands, he started to thrust harder and further down her throat. She tried to control his actions to no avail and as she teased the head with her tongue one last time he fired his load into her mouth, four healthy squirts erupted from his foreign member and she dutifully swallowed the load. He pulled his dick free from her aching jaw and set about putting his cock away.

"Niezle ssiesz." teodor said

Jan had no idea what he said so fantasized that he must have said "thank you" She was about to ask for a drink when Darrel said

"Kyle why don't you go next, time for you to experience a woman's touch."

"Fuck off, I've had loads of blowjobs." Kyle unconvincingly protested

"OK Stud, you're next." Jan said pulling at his overalls.

He didn't move, he just stood there as Jan struggled to free his dick. Then with one final pull his dick sprang out hitting her in the face as it broke free from his restrictive clothes. His cock wasn't massive but it curled up so hard that Jan had to pull it down towards her to get the bell end in her mouth. He instantly started to groan and before Jan had even had a chance to start work he erupted in her mouth and as he jerked his dick slipped free allowing the last ropes of cum to land on her face. She felt for the poor lad and wondered if she had just given him his first blow job. She swallowed what was in her mouth and enjoyed how much sweater his cum was in comparison to his work mates. She wondered if it was just his youthful vigour or if it was that monster energy drink he'd been sipping since she arrived. She didn't have much time for muse as Kyle's little Kyle frame was quickly replaced with a huge dark shadow. Darrel had his dick out and was stroking it in front of Jan who stared at it with a look of fear and excitement on her face. She reached out for it and Darrel stepped back out of her reach, Jan looked confused

"Beg your black master." Darrel said in a deep tone

"Please let me suck you black cock." Jan replied

"I don't believe you really deserve my dick, you old slut." Darrel said in a degrading tone.

Jans pussy was now visually wet and she relished this new challenge, Darrel clearly wanted to dominate her, to make her beg for the honour of his cum, to degrade and use her anyway he wanted. Jan was more than willing to play along now realising for the first, what all those dirty thoughts of having a black man had secretly meant to her.

"Please let me worship your big black dick." she said as sexily as she could.

"let me show you how much i want to taste your seed in my mouth, tomorrow you can claim my pussy and then destroy my willing arse."

This seemed to do the trick as Darrel had now removed his joggers and had pulled a tyre across the floor that he now sat upon like a throne.

12