Car Trouble Pt. 03

Story Info
Back to the garage for another day of down payments.
4.2k words
4.4
4.8k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 12/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that evening Jan stood in front of her wardrobe mirror, no longer recognising the woman looking back at her. She had decided to wear the pink fishnet dress. Although she had gotten into it, her voluptuous body was trying to squeeze through the gaps in the fish net fabric like some sort of play-dough toy. Forgoing underwear all together her huge nipples were erect and poking through the gaps, and her freshly shaved pussy had a pink glow to it from the attention Kyle had shown her earlier. Jan had gone heavy with her make up and put her highest pair of heels on to finish the (hooker look) as she called it.

It had just gone 6pm as Jan grabbed her biggest coat to cover her outfit and waddled off towards the garage for the second day of payments. She enjoyed the sensation of the cool air on her bald pussy as she walked up the road. When she arrived at the garage she headed straight for the office and walked in. Closing the door behind her, she turned to see Trevor smiling in anticipation as she dropped her coat.

"I've been looking forward to this all day," he said like she had just delivered him his lunch.

He had cleaned some clutter off his table and unceremoniously bent her over it. Jan felt her arse cheeks lift then drop a little as he pulled the one piece up and over her butt. She expected to feel his cock but instead felt her arse cheeks being lifted and spread, as he inspected her shaving efforts. Then much to her surprise felt his tongue give a long slow lick, from her clit up to her arse a couple of times before standing and freeing his cock. Trevor lined up his hard shaft with her entrance and pushed as deep as he could in one uncaring thrust. Jan let out a groan as her pussy quickly had to adjust to this new invader. He withdrew till he nearly left her pussy then thrust back in, clearly enjoying the sensation of breaking her in.

"Kyle's been bragging to the lads about all the dirty stuff you've done today." He said through gritted teeth as he set fast pace fuck, evidently only in it for his own pleasure.

"I knew you'd be able to make him feel better. Nothing like a good fuck, to clear your head," he chuckled as he continued fucking her for a couple more minutes. Then without prior warning he was ramming into her as hard as he could, leaving table indents on her legs as he emptied his load into her.

"The lads are going to enjoy that." Wiping his cock on her arse cheek before putting it away.

"You know the drill, though the door, the rest of the lads are waiting for you. I've got to go, the in-laws are round for tea tonight. Oh Janek is in today so there's one extra cock but the twins are off tomorrow so it all works out." And with that he grabbed his bag and left the office.

Trevor's revelation really pissed Jan off. For the second time today he had arranged the use of her pussy like he was her pimp, and she didn't get a say. She grabbed some tissues off the table and tried to clean herself up. She convinced herself that one extra cock in the pussy is a fair swap for one less up her butt. Once clear she shuffled the dress back over her butt and made for the workshop.

"Here she is."

"About fucking time."

"Look at the state of that." Were called from the corners of the workshop by no-one in particular as she made her way through trying not to trip in her heels.

She stood waiting, suddenly feeling confident and very aroused. Trevor's quick fuck had warmed her up but left her unsatisfied. Now her pussy needed more.

"Where do you want me boy's." she called out.

"Over here piggy."

It was clearly Darrell's voice, and she was happy to oblige. He kicked what looked like two small mattresses in the middle of one of the ramps and pointed. As she got closer it became apparent that they were the back seats out of her Peugeot, they had been removed and now offered to her as a makeshift bed.

The whole team had gathered around her, groping and touching her wherever they wanted. There were a few crude remarks made about her, then two fingers were pushed inside her from behind. Animal had his phone out and was taking photos of her, he then lent forward and added two of his own fingers into her already occupied pussy. She was enjoying the sensation of having her pussy fingered by two different men, Animal had his thumb rubbing on her clit and was already bringing Jan close to an orgasim. Darrel shocked her by ripping her outfit, letting one of her tits fall out and grabbing her nipple a little too hard, causing her to cry out.

"That's right Piggy, we're going to stretch you out tonight." Letting go of her nipple, he continued

"Get on your back, spread them legs Piggy."

Both sets of fingers were duly removed from her pussy, not before hooking their fingers and pulling her pussy open too much causing her to yelp a little. She lay down in front of Darrell, opening her legs and even spreading her pussy for him to see. Expecting him to take her, she felt her humiliation rise as he just laughed at her taking a step back to allow his fellow workmates to have her first.

Kyle was the first to step in his place and although she felt a little disappointed it wasn't Darrell meat rearranging her insides, she felt a little sense of pride as Kyle pushed her legs up towards her head. She felt the head of his cock rubbing at her arse hole, and was worried that in all the excitement he might accidentally push into the wrong hole. With a couple of hip tweaks his cock found her willingness and he began the show. He wasn't messaging around, she was a little bit concerned that he was fucking her too hard. Kyle was really pushing her legs up, much further than he did this morning. She looked up at him and his face looked different, he looked mad at her and the fucking she was getting matched. Just as she was trying to figure out what had pissed him off so much, her head moved back on the cushion. Someone was kneeling behind her head and a large erect cock dripping in pre-cum rubbed across her check before finding her lips. She instinctively started to open her mouth. Before she could even bring her tongue into play, most of this man meat had been forced into the back of her mouth. She instantly began to gag as this second dick was using her mouth like a pussy, face fucking her fast and deep. She couldn't see who was abusing her throat but presumed by its shape and girth that it was Teodor. Jan pussy began to tingle as she lost control to these two men, using her without a care for her well being. She felt her body being pushed up the makeshift bed as Kyle was getting ready to come, but she had nowhere to go, and she could feel T getting deeper and deeper slowly entering her throat.

Kyle erupted inside her once again and dropped her legs as he no longer had a need for her. The motion of her legs being freed helped her to dislodge the cock from her airways and she frantically gulped air into her lungs. Teodors huge balls fell into her gasping mouth as he lent over her, grabbing hold of her legs and re-positioned her in the exposed position.

Jan began working her tongue around his balls hoping to give her throat some rest bite as the next invader entered her pussy. It wasn't Darrell so presumed it was the brothers tag teaming her. Hard deep thrusts is what she received as Janek relentlessly fucked her without care. Although Jan was enjoying the pounding, each thrust pushed her a little up the mattress. She was frantically licking the huge balls in her face, then after one particularly hard thrust her tongue slipped from his balls into his arse hole.

"ta suka zjada mi tylek." Teodor called to his brother.

She had know idea what he was saying but he clearly enjoyed the sensation as he didn't move, in fact he was making it clear he wanted more so Jan set about working her tongue into his forbidden passage. Jan had no-idea if it was one of the brothers but someone was rubbing at her exposed clit, far harder than she would like but neither the less she was going to cum. Jan was now trembling as her pleasure grew but just as her orgasm began to peak the thrusts stopped. There seemed to be a conversation in the language she did not know. Teodor's rear end was removed from her view and to her shame she realized that Animal had been filming her working his back passage. Her legs were released only long enough for the twins to swap ends and her hips burned with pain as she was re-positioned and a dirty cock covered in a mixture of cum was offered to her mouth. She was once again treated to a hard fuck and Jan felt like they where trying to make there dicks meet inside her, as there forced themselves deeper into her willing holes. She didn't have to wait long as Teodor started firing inside her pussy and his twin just a couple of thrusts later. He was so deep in her throat as he came she barely tasted it, as he unloaded straight to her belly.

The two brothers released her from their entanglement and left her on the floor as they left. Jan tried to catch her breath and recompose herself, she was just starting to get feeling back in her hips when Darrell's voice filled her ears.

"Get on your knees and show me your fat arse. Piggy."

She struggled to turn herself over feeling like both her legs and one of her arms had gone to sleep, but was soon on all fours offering her cum filled pussy to the next visitor.

"Do you want my dick Piggy?" Darrel boomed from behind her.

"Yes." she spluttered as cum caught in her throat.

"Spread your fat arse and beg for my dick, Piggy."

Jan reached her hands as far around her arse cheeks as she could and revealed herself to Darrell.

"Please fuck me." she said although hard to hear, as without the support of her arms she was now face down in the seats.

"I can't hear you, Piggy." Darrel called in a mocking tone.

Jan tried to repeat her plea but as she started to speak Darrell grabbed both her hands and thrust his monster shaft all the way in. Even after the fucking she had received today her pussy still wasn't ready for such a large invader. Jan cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure, as he bottomed out inside her and withdrew for another attack. He released her arms and took hold either side of her wide hips, as he set to a deep plowing rhythm that had Jan cumming in no time at all.

She really did enjoy the way he made her feel. She was nothing to him, she wasn't sure if he even remembered her name but as his hard dick brought her to another leg trembling orgasm, she knew that she would be willing to please him anyway he wanted. Darrel reached a hand up to her head and grabbed her short hair pulling her head back hard as he continued railing her insides. Jan was now facing Animal with his cock in one hand and his phone in the other.

"Your pussy belongs to me, Piggy."

"Oh god, yes, it's yours. I'm yours."

"I'm going to nut deep inside you, Piggy."

"Yes, yes, take what's yours."

Darrel pulled her head back harder as he readied himself to blow.

"Argh, come in me, please come in me." Jan begged as Darrel let loose deep inside her.

Jan could feel his hot seed filling her inside as Darrel made his final thrusts, then pulled his length out leaving Jans pussy open and suddenly empty. She was still trembling from the onslaught when Darrell approached her face offering her his dripping cock. No longer needing to be asked as she willingly took his shaft into her mouth and began dutifully cleaning her juices off him.

"That's it Piggy, clean your mess up."

Jan was once again straining her jaw to accommodate as much of Darrell as she could when Animal spoke from behind her.

"Send her round the back when you're finished with her. I'm going to get setup for the show" chuckling as he walked off.

"Better hurry up Piggy, you don't want to keep Animal waiting." As he tried to force more of his cock down her throat.

Jan tried her best to surrender to Darrell's will, but quickly started gagging and was about to retch when he released her.

"Not bad Piggy, we'll see how you do tomorrow, but i might just introduce you to my boys," Darrell said like this was a reward for her good work.

"Animals place is round the back," he told her as he left her kneeling while he started to lock the garage up.

Jan struggled to rise to her feet and when she finally did her legs felt like jelly and one of her heels had broken. As she tried to walk she stumbled and nearly face planted into the side of her car, fortunately managing to stop her impact in time. Using the car window as a mirror she checked her appearance only to be faced with someone who looked more like the Joker than a hot slut. Her mascara had run down her cheeks and her lipstick had been smudged all around her mouth. Resenting to the fact she couldn't do anything about it, she headed down the side of the garage towards what looked like an abandoned caravan.

She knocked on the door, not convinced this was the right place until Animal appeared in the doorway.

"Look at the state of you. Let's get you inside, so I don't have to look at that mess much longer." pointing towards the bedroom at the back of the caravan.

Jan entered and was instantly hit by the smell of grime and smoke. She couldn't believe it but it smelt worse in here than the garage itself. There were engine parts, and boxes of shit everywhere. She waddled her way into the bedroom having to turn slightly to fit her mass through the narrow caravan doorway. Once inside her nostrils flared once again as this room smelled damp and sweaty, the bed sheets felt greasy as she climbed onto the bed. Despite her disgust with this dive, her aging body appreciated the comfort of a real bed and she flopped onto her back enjoying the sensation of rest, be it only for a moment. Animal didn't follow her straight away but she could feel the caravan rock slightly as he moved around in the other room. Jan took the opportunity to look around her surroundings. The room contained the double bed on which she lay, a wardrobe that one of the doors didn't fully close exposing Animals clothes stacked up behind it, a small side table used to stack empty glasses and something Jan couldn't quite make out. She got closer as at first she thought it was more car parts, but this was home made. It looked to Jan like a skeleton of a giraffe but instead of bones it was made from bits of car. Wiper linkages, window motors and other pivot points were all linked together in an ingenious amalgamation of parts. They were all bolted to a flat piece of wood at the base where two wires and a small control box sat, giving the creation the ability to stand upright on its own. The only thing that was missing was its head, the creature's long neck ended with a simple threaded bolt.

"I see you're admiring my unicorn." Animal said from the doorway.

He was carrying a cardboard box and dropped it down next to the device.

"It looks more like a giraffe to me."

"That's because he's missing his horn." As he reached into his box pulling out a large rubber dildo.

"Swing yourself around a point your arse towards it, i need to adjust it to your height," Animal said.

"What the hell, I'm just supposed to let you fuck me. I never agreed to any of this weird shit." she replied.

"What you agreed to, is to satisfy each and every one of us. You don't have to stay but when Trevor finds out I was left unhappy he'll call the whole deal off." Animal said with a knowing glint in his eye.

"No that's not.... Why can't you just fuck me like the others and be done with me...... Fine, what do I need to do and what the hell is that thing?"

Animal took the Dildo and screwed it to the neck of his Unicorn. Jan frowned as the rubber appendage drooped under its own weight. Animal then dragged a large car battery from under his bed and connected some wire to it. Jan flinched back as the device came alive in a cacophony of turning motors and moving hinges, as his creation lunged its head back and forward thrusting at the air. It was clear that Animals unicorn was some sort of sex machine! He disconnected it from the power and once again it returned to its stationary position.

"Well what do you think?"

"I think your a fucking pervert, that's what i think," Jan shot back but had already excepted her fate and was positioning herself In-front of it.

Animal stood behind her and without warning plunged three fingers into her pussy then pulled them out again.

"They've got you well and truly warmed up for me, haven't they?" Now working four of his grubby fingers in.

"I think we can skip the beginner class and move straight onto the pro size." he said reaching back into his box

Jan was still on all fours, as Animal unscrewed the appendage and replaced it with a much larger one.

"What the fuck is that thing, that's not going to fit in me." Jan said as she looked behind her catching a glimpse of the new fitment.

Animal now had a much larger cock in his hand. This one clearly was not based on a real human's cock. The head was broad, flat and the size of a man's fist. The weapon then started to fatten out even wider for another 10 inches before finishing with what looked like an uncomfortably spike frilled set of balls.

"That's what they all say." was Animal's uncaring response.

The beast was too heavy for his creation to hold on its own. He had to support it with his hand until it was inside Jan. She backed up towards it until she felt the head brush her pussy, then he switched the contraption on. Although only moving slowly at first, it felt to Jan like someone punching her pussy. It wasn't going inside at all, she could sense the Animal's frustration growing. Reaching down between her legs she tried to spread her pussy as wide as she could.

"arhhhh."

It started to enter her, thankfully it was still moving slowly and Jan could still feel his hand helping work the massive tool into her. It felt like it was pulling her pussy apart as it withdrew and was grateful when she felt Animal squirt lube onto her pussy. This time it went a couple of inches and Jan bit down onto his pillow, as she was convinced she was being ripped apart by this invader. Animal slowly increased the speed and once the phallus was halfway inside her she felt him release it. Now without his support the weight of the shaft now pulled her pussy down stretching her from another angle.

"That's it slut, we knew you'd be able to take it. Not sure that pussy will be much use to anyone else." he laughed as he increased the speed to its maximum.

Jan's responses were no longer eligible, they were just groans and cries as the Animal continued the onslaught. She felt him grab her hips and pull her back onto his machine forcing her to take even more inside. Jan reached for her clit hoping the stimulation would ease the pain. She was shocked by how her pussy felt unrecognisable to her own fingers as she was so spread and distorted. Her clit now stood proud like a little dick and frantically rubbed at it.

Everything was now a bur, the machine lunged and lurched in and out of her, mercilessly destroying the pussy that stood in its way. Jan's legs began to tremble as her clit stimulation was having the desired effect and a painful orgasm was approaching.

"Look at her, she's going to blow." Jan heard over the noise of the machine.

Then it happened, Jan had never experienced anything like it but as she began to cum she lost control of her body, she felt liquid flooding in between her fingers, and she dropped out if reality, no longer keeping herself upright she started to slump forward in an orgasmic fog as the machine continued its never changing attack.

"Wait, don't move around, you're putting too much strain on it, stop, no." Animal pleaded, sounding genuinely concerned for his pet.

Jan's pussy was subjected to an even greater strain as the toy continued its piston like thrust, now no longer level with her pussy entrance, the weapon pulled and pushed at her pussy lips until they finally gave up and she felt it slip free before coming to a harsh mechanical sounding stop.

12