Car Troubles

Story Info
Neal and Tammy's car breaks down and they have no money.
5.2k words
4.55
12.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Comshaw
Comshaw
674 Followers

Tammy was asleep in the passenger seat as Neal drove. They had spent the weekend at the beach with friends partying. Tammy had driven the first hour while Neal slept and now it was her turn to catch some sleep as he drove.

The road was a two lane state highway. They had left the beach resort at noon and had been driving for about an hour and a half. They had passed through several small towns and Neal could see the buildings of another ahead. As he rounded a curve the car sputtered, then jerked and finally died. Neal pulled onto the shoulder and coasted to a stop. He turned the key, but all he got was a faint chattering sound.

"What's happened?" Tammy sleepily asked as she sat up.

"The car quit." Neal responded, trying again to get it started.

"What's wrong with it?" Tammy asked, concern creeping into her voice.

"I don't know it just won't run!" Neal snapped.

He tried once more to start it, then angrily smacked the steering wheel with his hand as he yelled, "Damn it!"

Tammy was now wide awake, "What should we do?"

Neal pulled out his cell phone and scowled when he saw he didn't have any service.

"I guess I'll walk into that town and see if I can find someone to help." He said, "While I'm gone, keep the doors locked. I'll be back as soon as I can."

"Oh no you don't!" Tammy replied, "I'm not sitting here by myself, I'm going with you!"

They both got out, locked the doors and headed down the road. A half hour later they found a small gas station.

They went in and Neal said to the attendant, "Our car quit just outside of town. Can you help?"

The attendant was a young man around 20.

He smiled and said, "Sure. We are a repair shop as well as a gas station. Let me call Lou."

He picked up the phone, dialed a number and had a brief conversation.

When he put the phone down he said, "Lou will go tow it in and take a look at it for you. If you'd like there's a waiting room." He pointed toward a door.

"Thanks." Neal said as he and Tammy headed through the door.

The waiting room was small but clean. It had a soda machine, a coffee pot and a small popcorn machine with a few bags full of popcorn. Tammy and Neal flopped down on a couple of old chairs. They were both fast asleep within a few minutes.

Neal woke to the sound of a deep voice, "I've got your car here and it can be fixed."

Neal rubbed his eyes and looked up to find a rugged looking, broad shouldered man in his early forties standing in the doorway. Neal noticed that his hands were large and strong looking, but they were clean and unstained which surprised him because most guys he knew in the automotive repair trade had stained hands from the type of work they did.

"I'm Lou." The man said, "Your alternator quit and it killed the battery. You're going to need a new alternator and a new battery."

From behind Lou the young attendant said, "Lou, I have to go. Sonya is waiting for me."

"Yeah, go ahead. I'll take care of the lockup when I get these folks up and running."

"Can you fix it now?" Neal asked.

"Yes. I have the parts already. The auto parts store had the alternator and I have a battery that will fit." Lou replied.

"Good. How long will it take?" Neal asked.

"An hour tops." Lou replied.

"Cool!" Neal replied happily.

"Ok, I'll go get it done." Lou nodded as he turned to head into the service bay.

Neal looked over at Tammy who was still sleeping and his thoughts drifted back to the last few weeks. Tammy wasn't his girlfriend, or at least she wouldn't say she was. He had met her at college and they had been constant companions and fuck buddies for the last three weeks.

Tammy was a petite blonde who was sexy as hell. He had spotted her at the library and sat down to study at the same table hoping to get her to talk to him. He did, then she did and boy did she talk. When he said hello it wasn't long and she were talking up a storm. Two hours later Neal was ready to go back to his room. He told Tammy he had to go and get some sleep. She smiled and asked if he wanted company.

"You want to come with me?" He had asked, startled at such an offer.

"Sure." She smiled, "But I hope sleep isn't the only thing we will be doing."

Neal was a bit shocked, but not enough to stop him from getting an instant hard on. His roommate was gone for a few days so Neal invited her back to his room. When they got there Neal asked if she would like to turn out the lights.

Tammy's response was, "Why? Are you shy?"

Again Neal was delighted with her casual attitude about sex. It took them no more then 5 minutes and they were fucking like rabbits. In the beginning Tammy seemed to be a bit stiff and uncertain of what to do, but very enthusiastic. They fucked for over an hour.

Finally, spent, Neal had to stop. Tammy left a few minutes later. She gave Neal her room and cell number and a promise that she would do it again. In fact she returned the next night and the next and the next. Neal was one happy sexually satisfied young man.

After a few days they began to talk afterward and Neal discovered that Tammy had never done anything like what she was doing with him. She was the daughter of a preacher and her parents had been very strict. They hadn't even let her date in high school. When she left Tammy said that she vowed to do everything she had missed, everything she wanted to in college.

Neal asked why she had picked him. Her reply was that he had been the lucky guy to sit down first. She had decided the first guy to sit down with her that night was going to be the one she would have sex with. She also told Neal she wanted to try everything. When he asked what she meant, she grinned and told him she meant everything!

During that three weeks they went from straight up missionary sex, to using every position Neal knew. They also tried anal and Tammy sucked Neal off frequently. She even did it in a movie theater during them movie, then had him fuck her in the car in the parking lot after.

Twice they had sex with Neal's roommate present. The first time Neal hung a blanket for a curtain. They talked about it the next day and Tammy told him it excited her to think someone was hearing them. She asked if maybe his roommate would like to watch them. Neal asked his roommate who said he wouldn't mind.

The second time they fucked with Neal's roommate watching. From the start Tammy was more excited and seemed to love someone watching. She made sure he could see everything. She loved playing to him and when she climaxed the first time (one of three that evening) she almost passed out. Afterward Tammy told Neal she wanted to do it that way again very soon.

Three weeks after they had met Neal told her he was going to the beach that weekend and she got excited and asked if she could go with him. Neal told her he had a small room reserved but it only had one bed. He told her she could go if she didn't mind sleeping with him. Tammy grinned and like the first time, said that she hoped sleep wasn't all they were going to do.

They skipped classes on Friday and drove to the beach. They arrived in the early evening. After checking in to the room they made their way to the beach and found a party. They stayed on the beach until 2:00 AM, then made their way drunkenly back to the room. When they got there Neal was a delighted as Tammy quickly stripped off all her clothes and climbed into bed.

She said nothing, she just crooked her finger beaconing him to her with a drunken grin. Neal was out of his clothes and in bed next to her in a flash. Tammy didn't let him get settled, she grabbed his cock and swallowed it to his balls. She sucked him until he came, swallowing every drop. She then straddled him, slid his cock into her pussy and rode him for the next half hour. Neal came a second time, just after Tammy did. She climbed off and they fell asleep. The next morning Neal woke to find Tammy staring at him.

"Care for some morning sex?" She asked with a grin.

Neal fucked her that morning, again that night and once more before they headed home the next day. As he sat staring at her as she slept he couldn't believe his luck. He was hoping she would want to keep fucking him for a long time to come.

As he ruminated, Neal fell asleep and was awakened by Lou's deep voice, "OK, you're all ready to go. The bill comes to $325.00."

Neal was shocked. He hadn't really thought how he was going to pay for the repairs, or didn't think it was going to be so expensive. He knew he didn't have that much. In fact all he had was enough for gas to get back to the school.

He shook Tammy and when she sat up and rubbed her eyes he said, "The repairs to the car cost $325.00! I don't have enough money. Do you have any?"

Tammy rubbed her eyes as she sat up, then replied, "I don't have that kind of money either."

Lou was leaning against the door frame listening.

Neal turned to him and hesitantly said, "We...aw...we don't have that kind of money on us. Can we send it to you later?"

Lou looked solemn as he said, "I'm sorry but my policy is cash payment. I've given three college kids that I did repairs for deals like that. They were going to send it to me, or bring it back to me personally. All three skipped out on the bill. So I'm really sorry but I won't do it again. I did screw up though. I should have given you an estimate before I started to fix your car and I didn't. Because of that I will give you a break. I'll knock off my labor and reduce the price to $225.00. That's the best I can do."

"Ok, let me see if I can find someone to loan me the money." Neal told Lou.

Lou nodded and said, "I hope you understand, but I just can't take a chance on you skipping out without paying me. Take your time. I'm going to lockup then I'll be in the office."

Neal pulled out his cell phone and checked the service level. To his relief he had 1 and 1/2 bars. He called his friend Jeremy but got no response. He then called his brother, who told him he was broke.

Neal turned to Tammy and asked, "Is there someone you can call for the money?"

"I could call my parents, but they would freak when they found out why I'm here and where I was for the weekend."

Neal looked dejected as he said, "So what are we going to do?"

"Do you have anything in the car worth that much we can give him for the money?" Tammy asked.

"I've got the spare tire and a pair of chains, that's it." Neal replied with a sigh.

Tammy's sat with her brow furrowed thinking.

Suddenly the corners of her mouth curved up in smile as she said, "Neal, I think I have it. You do have something in the car he might want in place of the money."

"What? Do you have something in your bag?" Neal asked.

"No...well yes, but not the way you mean. I have a sexy outfit I didn't wear this weekend. And if I put it on, you have me. Remember I told you I wanted to try everything? Well I wouldn't

mind trading sex for the repairs." Tammy said softly.

"I'd never ask you to do that!" Neal replied anger edging his voice.

"I know you wouldn't. And you didn't. I was the one who suggested it. Lou is ruggedly handsome and I wouldn't mind having sex with him. Besides, having sex with a stranger, sex for pay if you consider I'm doing it to pay for the repairs, is something I haven't done. I'm actually getting excited thinking about it." Tammy said as she squirmed in the chair.

"Well, aw, ok I guess if you want to do it." Neal replied hesitantly.

They fell silent for a few moments. As he thought about it Neal began to visualize Tammy with Lou between her legs, his hard cock sliding in and out of the petite blondes tight pussy.. As those thoughts filled his mind his cock began to get hard at the mental image. The more he thought about it the harder he got. It concerned him a bit that he was getting excited about watching Tammy fuck someone else, but he convinced himself it was only to get his car back and not because he liked the thought.

"Ok, but how are we going to do this? Just go ask him if he'd like to fuck you for the repairs?"

Tammy looked thoughtful then replied, "I have that sexy outfit in my bag that I didn't wear this weekend. Why don't I put it on and then we can go talk to Lou?"

"Ok. You go change and then we can go talk to him." Neal replied.

As Tammy stood Neal said, "Aw, Tammy? Would you mind....you wouldn't think I was perverted..aw...if I wanted to watch?"

Tammy stopped and stared at Neal for a long moment, then a smile filled her face as she said, "You want to watch Lou fuck me? I'd love it!"

Tammy went to the car, opened her bag and pulled out the clothes. She looked around wondering where she was going to change and noticed that the work bay didn't have any windows. A moment later the realization hit her that she was about to let a stranger see her naked, let him touch her tender private parts. That thought made a chill run down her spine, but it also set off a warm glow in her nethers. It hit her that the only three people here were Neal, her and Lou. Neal had seen her naked many times, and Lou would shortly so if either one saw her naked it wouldn't matter. She stood for a moment, then with a smile pulled off her clothes and pulled on the new outfit.

When she walked back into the waiting room Neal stared at her appraisingly. She had on a black micro fiber skirt that hit her at mid thigh showing off her shapely legs. She also had on a tight crop top with no bra under it. Neal could see the nipples of her firm orange sized breasts through the thin material.

"What do you think?" She asked.

"If he doesn't take you up on the offer, he's either gay or stupid!" Neal replied rubbing the lump of his hard cock.

Tammy noticed what he was doing, walked over, pulled his hand away and cupped the lump of his cock as she whispered in a sex filled voice, "Pay attention and I'll suck you off after, unless you want sloppy seconds."

Even though it embarrassed him a bit, the thought of sliding into Tammy's cum filled pussy made Neal's cock twitch.

He responded, "Both."

"Let's do it." she said with a huge smile.

Tammy took a deep breath to quell the butterfly's in her stomach, then stepped through the door of the office. Lou was sitting behind a large metal desk. He had taken off his coat; he wore a long sleeved t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up. Tammy stared at him. His arms were large and powerful looking. His hands were wide but clean, the palms looked like worn leather, his fingers were long and thick. She could see muscles ripple under the skin of his forearms as he moved.

Lou looked up as they entered. His gaze locked on Tammy and he stared at her, his eyes moving up and down her small frame. Tammy felt like he was stripping her clothes off with his eyes. The feeling made her cheeks warm and sent a flash of heat straight to her pussy. She had been looked at before just that way, but this time she was trying to entice him into sex, so it felt much more intense.

After a moment Lou's throat bobbed as he swallowed and said, "Aw...did you.....find a way to pay for the repairs?"

"It...aw...depends." Tammy replied nervously as she walked around the desk and stood a couple of feet from Lou's chair, "We couldn't find the money to pay you but thought you might like a trade."

Tammy stood a foot from his chair and Lou's eyes were on a level with her breasts. Her nipples had grown hard at the thought of what she was doing. He could see the outline of her nips through the thin material of the crop top.

Lou, without taking his eyes off her firm breasts asked, "What....do you have to trade?"

"Well," Tammy said, nervousness making her voice shake, "The only thing we have to trade is.....me."

Lou's eyes jerked up and locked on her's as he said, "You?"

Tammy could feel the knot in her stomach tighten and she managed to keep her voice from quavering as she said, "Uh, hu. Me."

Lou nervously fiddled with a paper on his desk as his eyes dropped to her legs and scanned slowly up her body. As his gaze slid up her body, Tammy could almost feel it and it made her grow even wetter.

Lou's eyes stopped with his gaze again locked on her's and said, "You mean...aw....you want to..aw...trade...aw....you as the payment for the repairs?"

Tammy nodded then managed to say, "Yes. I'll do anything you ask me to do. Anything."

Lou glanced over at Neal standing in the door and said, "What about your boyfriend?"

"He's not really my boyfriend." Tammy replied, then before she could think about it she added, "But he would like to watch though, to make sure I'm safe."

Lou frowned and asked, "This isn't some kind of scam is it?"

"No." Tammy replied, "We...aw...this is the only way we can pay, the only thing we have to the pay for the repairs."

"You're sure you want to do this? You are a very sexy girl but I don't want you to do something you'll regret. Maybe we can find another way for you to pay me. "

The butterflies in Tammy's stomach were starting to settle as they talked and she could feel herself getting wetter at the idea of what they were going to do. A thought hit her that Lou might think of another way for them to pay, or just let them go without paying. As that thought hit her she realized she really did want to try this new sexual adventure.

"I don' t think there is another way so I need to do this." She said, as she took a step closer, putting herl ess than a foot form him as she whispered softly, "I want to do this."

Lou stared at the outline of her nipples showing through her tight top for several long moments, then looked up and locked eyes with her, "Ok. I don't think once is enough to pay the bill though. What if we do it this time and you promise to stop by and do it again the next time you're through here?"

When Tammy's mind digested his offer, she knew she would take it. She could feel her nethers growing even warmer, wetter as she realized he was going to accept the deal.

"Ok...yes..I..promise I'll stop and do it again the next time we come through."

Lou grinned as he reached for her saying, "Deal."

He cupped her ass and pulled her towards his chair. As she felt his hand cup her ass, as he pulled her closer Tammy knew it was about to happen and the butterflies dancing in her stomach went into quick time.

Lou locked his eyes on her's as he said, "Take your shirt off."

Tammy's fingers trembled slightly as she reached down, hooked them under the bottom hem of her shirt and pulled it up. Before she had it off her head she felt Lou's hand cup her breast. Her knees went weak as she felt his leathery palm against her soft skin, then a moment later she groaned as she felt his fingers close on her nipple, rolling it. She stood with the shirt halfway off, pulled up over her face, as he fondled her breast.

A moment more and she let out a long moan as she felt his mouth close over the other nipple. She stood still, a soft keening moan coming from her as he sucked one nipple and fondled the other. Finally she felt his mouth pull away and an instant later the coolness of the air on her wet nipple made her areola crinkle.

"Take the shirt the rest of the way off." She heard him say.

S As she pulled her top off she felt him hook his thumbs in the band of her skirt. As she dropped her top onto the desk she felt her skirt drop to her ankles. She had on a tiny, delicate lace thong which barely covered her smooth, bald pussy.

Lou used his left arm to clear the pens, papers and other things from his desk top, sweeping them to the floor. He picked her up and placed her on the desk in front of him. Gently he laid her back, guiding her until she was laying on her back with her legs dangling off the edge. He slid his chair forward, pulled her left leg up over his right shoulder, then picked up her right foot and put it on his left knee.

"So, let's see what treasures we have hidden here," He said as he slipped his fingers under her thong.

Comshaw
Comshaw
674 Followers
12