Car Troubles

Story Info
Having car troubles is not all bad.
882 words
4.3
2.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My neighbour Jack was walking past my garage and heard me curse as I dropped a tool onto the concrete. He looked over and then started walking towards me. Wearing his leather jacket, jeans, and riding boots as he was just coming back from a ride, i noticed he had started growing his beard back. He looked hot. As he got beside me, he said, "It looks like you're having fun there."

I sighed and said, "Yes, I am," automatically smiling at him, as I took in his ruggedness, "I thought it would be easy to fix, but not so much anymore."

He smiled back and asked if he could help me. "Sure, if I can return the favour, by doing something for you."

"I am sure there is something", he said with a glint in his eye. Stripping off the jacket to his old band t-shirt, he leaned over, peering under the hood. "What seems to be the problem?"

I had always felt a vibe between us but veered away as he was my neighbour. The old work shirt had long since lost the top button and my cleavage was very prominent. Standing so close together I could feel the heat of his body next to mine, smell his natural scent.

Leaning down over the engine, 'I am trying to replace this part' and pointed to the overflow tank. He gave a cheeky grin, "Yes, that is simple enough, I can help if you want me to."

I felt his eyes wonder towards my cleavage, which with the broken button and my leaning was now very visible. 'And what can I help you with?' I said. My eyes darted down, taking in all of him as I bit my lip. We smiled together and instantly knew that we both had the same desire, I handed him the new part.

With his hands full, I moved closer and reached for his belt buckle. He raised his hands out of my way and took a step back from the car.

With no resistance, I had his pants below his knees, and sat down on the rolling garage chair. Luckily the car was low, so bent over with his forearms on the fender, there was plenty of space for me to work.

His cock was already starting to fill with blood and growing bigger by the minute. I licked my palm (after taking off the latex work gloves) and just held him, squeezing and easing rhythmically. Deliberately not stroking, teasing, occasionally blowing a little breath to increase the sensation. He had started working by the sound of the tools, 'hope he wasn't doing more damage to my car!'

Watching his cock grow in my hand made me wet. I then slowly stroked his now hard cock and cupped his balls. With my lips on the head just touching so he could feel my breath and know my mouth was there. I could feel myself get wetter.

I poked out my tongue and slowly rolled it around the head. Massaged his balls. I wanted to take my time, knowing it would take time to replace the part.

And with this distraction it would likely take even longer! My effect on him was very evident. I could taste the little drops of precum. He was trying adorably hard to keep still but his thighs were obviously trembling and I could feel the strong heartbeat in the bulging veins of his cock.

His knees were flexing involuntarily, ever so slightly pumping the rock hard cock in and out of my mouth. I quickly became aware the car was directly behind my head. One hard thrust would bury him completely down my throat and there would be nothing I could do to stop it.

I licked his balls. And then slide my tongue all the way up his cock and around the head. I hear him moan and wonder if my car is going to get fixed today. Not that I care at this time.

Swallowing his cock in my mouth. I take it all in, and again, he moaned. I can feel him pushing his cock into my mouth again, my head against the bonnet. He starts thrusting. I grab his arse, digging my nails a little in to hold on tight as he fucks my mouth.

Struggling to breathe, gagging and drooling I try to push him away, but I'm trapped and he's too caught up to notice. Relentlessly pumping away, using my mouth and throat like a fleshlight. My sounds off gagging seem to excite him more. As I'm about to black out, I feel him start to spasm, thick ropes of jizz spurt down my throat. My mouth has overflowed with cum and drops fall onto my old shirt. My pussy has now soaked through my pants and I'm not satisfied yet.

He stops and steps back. Pulls me up quickly. Pulling at my top, more buttons pop off the old shirt. My bust exposed more, and his eyes widened as he leaned in, sucking my breast. Cupping them in his hand and trying to force handfuls into his mouth, devouring them.

He then raised his head. I am done.

As I think puzzled, I realise he is talking about the car, not me.