Cards Night Gangbang

Story Info
Card night turns to a gangbang.
3.5k words
4.51
73.4k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toni73
Toni73
478 Followers

It was Wednesday afternoon. I got a call from a guy named Paul I met about six months ago at a swinger's party. He said he was organising a cards night with a few friends and was wondering if I was interested in coming along. I told Paul I wasn't any good at cards but I'm sure it would be a fun night. Paul said there was about twenty guys invited, plus his wife. I remembered Paul's wife, as a matter of fact I remembered Paul's wife very well. Her name was Wendy. She was about 60, blondie grey hair, beautiful breasts and was BI. I enjoyed her very much.

Friday afternoon, I took a shower and got ready for the night. I Knew in my mind there wasn't going to be much card playing, so I dressed appropriately. I wore a tiny white g-string and a short floral dress. At 6 o'clock I head out the door. Paul didn't live far, and before I knew it, I had arrived at the house. I found a space and parked, then headed up to the door. I knocked and waited patiently for someone to answer. As I waited I could hear voices inside. After a short wait the door opened.

"Hi Toni, how are you. Come in" Said Wendy.

"Hi Wendy. I'm good, how are you?" I said looking her up and down.

"Great. It's been a while. Come upstairs, I'll show you around and finish getting ready." She replied.

As I followed Wendy up the stairs, I had a nice view up her short dress, and I noticed she wasn't wearing any panties. I thought to myself I was glad there were a lot of stairs as my eyes were fixed up her dress. As we got to the top, Wendy looked around catching my eyes looking. She paused and moved her legs slightly apart, giving me a better view before continuing up the last step. Once at the top she showed me around her beautiful home before we headed into the main bedroom. Wendy and Paul's room was very spacious with an ensuite and a large balcony area.

"You have a beautiful home." I commented. "Wow and your own balcony off your room."

"Thank You. Yes, the balcony is amazing. Come out and check the view." Wendy replied.

I followed Wendy out on the balcony and couldn't believe the view of the ocean.

"Wow Wendy. This is amazing." I said as I walked over to the railing.

"Yeah Paul and I love it. We've had some great sex on this balcony." Wendy said with a laugh.

As I continued admiring the view, Wendy walked up behind me putting her hands on my hips.

"So are you ready for a fun night." Wendy said.

"Sure am." I replied.

"So tell me. What is happening tonight."

"Whatever you want honey, whatever you want." Wendy said as she ran her hands down grabbing my arse.

I didn't move and stared at the view as Wendy slid my dress up slowly running her hands over my naked arse. I could feel my pussy starting to get moist in my tiny panties as she continued to tease me. All of a sudden, I turned around placing my lips on hers. As our tongues touched, I could feel my pussy was now very wet as Wendy ran her hand between my legs feeling my wet panties.

"Honey I should get ready." Wendy said as she pulled her hand from between my legs.

As Wendy walked into the bedroom, I followed her in. Feeling very turned on, I sat on the bed watching her undress.

"So, do you like playing cards?" Wendy asked.

"Umm not really. But when Paul said there was going to be twenty older guys, I had a feeling it was more than a cards night." I replied.

"Paul's cards nights don't last long before I'm being fucked by all his friends. This time I asked Paul if I could invite you along. A bit more fun for me." Wendy said.

"God if Paul was my husband, I'd make sure he was having a cards night every night." I said with a smile.

Still naked, Wendy walked over to the bed where I was sitting and stood in front of me. She slowly pushed me back then kneeled up on the bed, sitting her wet pussy over my mouth. Without hesitation, I licked her, tasting every part of her pussy.

"God that feels so good honey. I've been dreaming of you licking my pussy again." Wendy said as she started to moan.

After a few minutes, Wendy got up off the bed.

"I better get ready." Wendy said as she headed to the wardrobe.

"So Wendy. Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure honey, anything." She replied.

"Paul doesn't mind you fucking all his friends?" I asked.

"He'll no. He loves to watch me being fucked, and I love watching him fuck other women also. I can't wait to watch Paul fuck you again." She replied.

Still watching Wendy getting ready, she put on a short skirt with a white shirt and no bra. Her perky breasts were pretty revealing through her shirt which made me feel overdressed.

"So Wendy, I have to ask. Was I invited to play cards, or did you have other ideas in mind?" I said with a laugh.

"Well the guys are playing cards, but I thought you would be more interested in the after party." Wendy said as she looked at me with a smile. "Shall we head downstairs?"

I got up and followed Wendy out of the room. We headed downstairs to the lounge where the guys were finishing up their card game. The minute we walked in the door the guys couldn't take their eyes of us, and at that point I knew their card game was definitely over.

"Ha guys this is Toni and you all know my wife Wendy." Paul said.

Wendy took my hand and led me to the bar. She poured two shots and handed me one.

"This will help you relax." Wendy said before swallowing the shot.

I didn't know what it was, but I followed Wendy and swallowed it down quick. As I looked around, I noticed most of the guys staring at us. I looked at Wendy as she looked at me with a grin on her face.

"Why don't we give them something to stare at." Wendy said as she kissed me on the lips.

As she pulled her lips from mine, Paul walked up behind Wendy grabbing her breasts through her shirt.

"You ready for some fun honey." Paul said as he removed Wendy's top, revealing her breasts.

"Well tell the boys to get their cocks out. But first I'm going to have a little fun." Wendy said as she looked at me with a smile.

"Oh god what have you got in mind. For the first time I'm feeling a little nervous." I said looking at Wendy.

"Oh honey, don't be nervous. Just relax and enjoy yourself." Wendy said as she took my hand leading me over to the pool table. "Let's put on a show. You can finish what we started upstairs."

Wendy helped me up on the pool table and laid me down on my back. She then removed her skirt before climbing up and positioning her pussy over my lips. Wendy's pussy was dripping wet and she tasted so good. As I licked her pussy, I looked around noticing all the guys stripping off their clothes. Their cocks were nice and hard, and I was ready to be fucked.

"Let's take these off, honey." Paul said as he slid my panties off and pushed my dress up.

I felt my legs being gently spread apart and as I continued licking Wendy, I felt a tongue softly exploring my pussy, and as I looked around, I noticed the men standing around the pool table stroking their cocks.

"Oh fuck honey. I'm cumming." Wendy said as her body froze. "Honey don't stop."

My tongue ran wild over her pussy making her body jolt over and over until she collapsed. Wendy climbed down off the pool table as Paul took my hand helping me down. I noticed one of the guys sitting on the couch watching, had a hard cock. I walked over and sat on the couch beside him watching Wendy on her knees surrounded by hard cocks. As the guys surrounded her stroking, she took turns sucking them one by one. Feeling very wet I stood up and removed my dress. I knelt in front of the guy on the couch and started sucking his cock. After a few minutes, I felt a hand on my arse, and as I looked around, I let out a loud moan as I felt his hard cock fill my pussy. As he fucked me, I looked over at Wendy. She was riding a cock while sucking so many cocks around her.

I continued being fucked and sucking the hard cock in front of me, and soon was joined by a few more cocks ready to fuck me. I got up off my knees and mounted the cock on the couch. As I rode him nice and hard, I was ready for another cock.

"What are you waiting for. Fuck me." I said looking at the guys around me.

Before I knew it, I had two cocks inside my pussy. I was so turned on and so wet just thinking about each one of these older guys fucking me. I now understood why Wendy loved Paul's card nights.

After a few minutes the guys helped me up. Another guy sat on the couch ready for me to mount. I slid his cock inside my pussy riding him nice and slow before another cock filled my pussy. As both guys fucked me, I looked over and noticed Wendy walking over to the couch. She sat joining us spreading her legs as a guy knelt in front of her slowly licking her wet pussy. As she moaned over and over, I reached over squeezing her breast and nipples. He body started to shake and I knew she was ready to cum.

"God yes. Oh, wow I'm cumming." Wendy screamed as her body shook.

As her body relaxed the guy knelt up and slid his cock in her pussy. The guy behind me slid his cock out and Paul helped me up leading me to the middle of the room, laying me down on the floor. I lay on my back with my legs spread ready to be used. As the first guy laid on top of me sliding his hard cock inside my pussy, I could hear Wendy moaning with pleasure. While my pussy was being fucked, two guys knelt beside me taking turns fucking my mouth. I sucked them nice and hard and could taste the pre-cum from their hard cocks. After a few minutes the three guys got up, and before I knew it I had another cock in my pussy. As I looked over at Wendy, she looked at me with a smile. She got up off the couch and knelt beside me on the floor. Watching her fingering her shaved pussy got my heart racing, and I was ready to cum. My breathing got heavier and I couldn't stop moaning over and over.

"God honey, I want to watch you cum. Fuck her harder." Wendy said as she rubbed her wet pussy.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. God I'm cumming." I screamed as the cock continued pounding my pussy.

As I caught my breath, Wendy mounted her pussy over my lips. As we lay in a 69 position. One of the guys moved behind Wendy sliding his cock in her pussy. While he fucked her, I lay watching his cock slide deep inside her before licking his balls as he slid in and out of her. He pulled his cock out and quickly fucked my mouth before sliding back in her pussy. After about a minute he pulled his cock out and stood up. Wendy got up off me and quickly mounted a guy lying on the floor.

"Come and sit on my cock baby." Said one of the older men in the room as he lay down on the floor. "Slide my cock in your tight young pussy."

I got up and mounted his cock, and as I rode him, I grabbed two cocks and stroked them while another guy slid his cock in my mouth.

"Do you like it in the arse honey?" Said a voice from behind.

"Fuck yes, give it to me". I replied.

Before I knew it, I felt a hard cock against my arse. As it slowly spread me apart, I let out a loud moan. Now with a cock in my arse and pussy, a cock in my mouth and a cock in each hand, the pleasure felt amazing, and I knew I was ready to cum.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Don't stop, harder. God I'm cumming." I screamed.

My body shook over and over, and I couldn't stop moaning as the guys continued fucking each hole. I looked over at Wendy, now with a cock in her arse and pussy enjoying being fucked as much as I was. The guy behind me slid his cock out of my arse ready for the next cock, and without hesitation the next guy had his cock in my arse.

"I'm going to cum, fuck I'm going to cum in your tight pussy." The guy said as I rode his cock harder.

All of a sudden he let out a loud moan and his body froze as his pulsating cock filled my pussy with his cum.

"Oh god fuck." I screamed Between sucking the cock in my mouth.

"Yeah, yeah, don't stop." I heard Wendy scream. "I'm cumming."

The guy behind me slid his cock out of my arse and helped me up. Without saying a word, he took me by the hand and led me to one of the card tables, laying me down on my back. He pulled me forward on the table with my cum filled pussy close to the edge before spreading my legs and sliding his cock inside me. As he fucked my pussy, I noticed Wendy laying on her back on the floor with a cock in her pussy, as guys stood around waiting their turn.

"Let's fill her pussy guys" One of them said.

Two guys grabbed my legs spreading them wider apart. I could feel the cock in my pussy deep inside me pounding me hard.

"God baby I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Oh yeah." He moaned as he shot his cum inside me.

The feeling was amazing, and as he pulled his cock out, the next guy slid his cock inside my wet cum filled pussy fucking me hard. It didn't take long, and I could feel his cock was hard, he let out a loud moan before shooting his cum deep and hard. As he pulled his cock out, a guy helped me up before bending me over the table. From behind he spread my legs before sliding his cock in my arse.

"God fuck me." I moaned as I felt cum dripping from my pussy. "Harder, harder, make me cum."

"I think she likes it in the arse." Said one of the guys watching on.

"Yes, yes, I'm cumming, don't stop." I screamed as my hands gripped the table tight. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

I continued to moan over and over as his cock continued to pound my arse. All of a sudden, he gripped my hips tight ramming his cock in harder and deeper.

"Fuck honey, I'm cumming. Time to fill your arse." He said as his cock exploded.

"Fuck that feels so good." I said as he shot the last of his cum.

As I lay collapsed on the table, I felt so many cocks fuck my arse and pussy over and over. After about twenty minutes, I was full of cum. A few of the guys helped me up, laying me back on the floor next to Wendy. The last of the guys knelt down around both us stroking their cocks.

"Ready for a cum bath ladies?" One of the guys said.

"Hell yes." Wendy replied squeezing her breasts.

As the guys moved in close, I started fingering my cum filled pussy. All of a sudden they started to moan, and one by one shot their cum, covering us both. I slid my fingers out of my pussy and rubbed the cum over my tits and stomach.

"Did you enjoy yourself honey?" Wendy said smiling at me rubbing the cum all over her body.

"I sure did. I love naughty old men; they fuck the best." I replied.

"Let's head upstairs and clean up. I still want to watch Paul fuck you later." Wendy said as she sat up.

I got up off the floor and followed Wendy. Our bodies still covered in cum, we headed through the room as the guys thanked us for a good night. We both smiled and made our way up the stairs to Wendy and Paul's room. I joined Wendy in the shower where we both washed each other's body clean. After about five minutes, we walked out and dried off. Wendy took my hand and led me to the bed, laying me down on my back. She spread my legs and slowly ran her tongue up my thigh getting me so turned on. As her tongue met my pussy, I let out a loud moan.

After what felt like 10 minutes, I heard the bedroom door open. Still enjoying Wendy between my legs, I looked over to see Paul standing at the door.

"Does she taste good honey." Paul said as he watched on.

"She sure is honey. I've got her nice and wet for you." Wendy replied.

Wendy got up leaving me naked and helpless on the bed. As she pulled a chair over close, Paul knelt up on the bed sliding his cock in my mouth.

"That's it honey, suck it." Paul said.

Paul's cock was nice and big, and for and older guy, he sure knew how to fuck.

After a few minutes he pulled his cock out of my mouth and rolled me over on my knees. He slid his cock inside my pussy and started fucking me nice and slow. I looked over at Wendy sitting in the chair fingering her pussy watching Paul fuck me.

"Does she feel good." Wendy said.

"Sure does honey. I love the feel of her nice young tight pussy." Paul said as he continued fucking me.

He started to fuck me harder and deeper, and watching Wendy fingering her pussy, I was ready to cum. I could feel my pussy tighten around his hard cock as he continued fucking me.

"Don't stop, don't stop. God fuck me." I screamed. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm cumming."

My body shook as I gripped the sheets tight. Paul pulled his cock out of my pussy and slid it in my arse. It felt so amazing as he started pounding me hard. I started to moan with every thrust of his cock. I looked at Wendy and I could tell she was about to cum.

"Fuck honey, fuck her arse." She screamed as her body froze as she let out a loud moan.

I felt Paul's cock getting hard as he slid it out of my arse. He rolled me over on my back with my head over the edge.

"Eat her pussy honey." Paul said as he stood over my face stroking his cock.

Wendy lay on the bed between my legs licking my very wet pussy, and as I looked up at Paul stroking his cock, I lifted my head licking his balls. I was so turned on and I knew I was going to cum one more time. I grabbed Wendy's hair and pressed her head into my pussy as I started to moan.

"Oh shit, don't stop. I'm going to cum." I screamed as I watched Paul stroking.

"Fuck. You ready for my cum?" Paul said.

"God yes, give it to me." I replied.

Wendy knelt up beside me and started sucking my nipples as Paul started stroking his cock faster. As I opened my mouth ready, Paul took a step back as he was ready to cum.

"Fuck yeah." Paul moaned as his cum shot all over my face. "Taste it baby, taste it."

As Paul finished cumming, he slid his cock in my mouth. I sucked the last of his cum before he collapsed on the bed exhausted.

"Did you enjoy her honey?" Wendy said.

"Hell yeah. That was amazing. " Paul replied as I licked the cum from my lips.

"Hope you enjoyed the night Toni?" Wendy said with a smile.

"Sure did. Thank you for inviting me, and maybe next time we can play some cards." I said with a laugh.

I got up and headed to the bathroom and cleaned the cum off my face, before heading downstairs to find my clothes. I got myself dressed and thanked Paul and Wendy before heading home.

Toni73
Toni73
478 Followers