Careful What You Wish For Ch. 06

Story Info
Epilogue. Nick and Molly discuss future plans.
2.2k words
4.83
4.5k
6

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 10/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cjeffries
cjeffries
112 Followers

Epilogue

I rolled over onto my back, trying to catch my breath. Freeing herself from the last of the restraints, Molly took her blindfold off and surveyed what I'd done to her. She rolled half onto me, throwing one arm and one leg over me and kissing me on the cheek.

"Holy fuck." I weakly wrapped one arm around her.

"Took the words right out of my mouth."

I touched her cheek just above her jawline, where the straps from the ballgag had left an imprint. "Not that I let you have any words for a while."

"What, you couldn't understand MUH BUH BWAH FAH?" she mumbled.

"Ha! It's okay, I think I got the idea. Mostly it seemed like you were trying to say 'Holy shit, I'm coming' a whole lot."

"That was about it!" she laughed.

I ran a finger through the streaks of come I'd left on her chest, now mostly dried. She shuddered as I brushed one of her breasts and snuggled closer to me.

We'd been dating -- like, actually dating -- for several months, and even though we didn't actually get to see each other every day, I'm not ashamed to say I was enjoying every minute. Molly was a constant surprise, whether it was showing up with flowers or suddenly diving deeply into a topic I had no idea she was interested in. It kept me on my toes, and definitely kept me grateful to have her around.

We'd also continued playing out some of my stories that Molly particularly liked, although we did it less often than we used to. Tonight we'd gone all the way back to the story that caught her attention in the first place, which had been pretty intense for me, given that I'd basically written it as wish-fulfillment about the two of us.

"Now I know what I want for my birthday," she said.

"Oh?"

"You remember when I first read Careful What You Wish For, and I said you'd found ways to push all sorts of good buttons that you had no right to know were kinks?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Well, I'm telling you right now, the idea of getting tied up and left in a room for an anonymous stranger to come fuck me is insanely hot."

"This isn't another one of those things you did with an ex, is it?"

"No, not at all. I'm getting better at telling you in advance when I want to play with something like that."

"You are! And I appreciate it."

"This has been a fantasy of mine for a lot longer than that. But it's never felt safe to even think about trying. I mean, I've done some stupid stuff with people I shouldn't have, but this always felt like a step too far. But you and I... would you do that for me? Tie me up like Natalie did and then find me a present?" Her voice turned syrupy sweet, and I wasn't sure if she was teasing me or pleading with me.

Either way, the thought made me pretty uncomfortable. "I don't know, Molly. We don't exactly have a big circle of kinky sex fiends for friends that I can tap like Natalie did."

"Aren't you always telling me that restaurant people are way kinkier than the average Joe?"

"True. And I'm sure you've got a bunch of friends from the club that would love to get their hands on you. But there are two good reasons I can't be your Natalie."

"And what are those?"

"One, I'm really not interested in tying you up and then sitting in the next room and listening to some other dude fuck you."

"Oh, Nick... you're not getting possessive, are you?"

"I mean, maybe a little. I'm not going to stop you from fucking other guys, but I'm also not volunteering to go find you new partners. You don't need my help with that anyway."

"Okay, that's fair. What's the other reason?"

"I don't have her hair."

"Ha! Well fine, I'll just have to find another Natalie then." Molly got a thoughtful look on her face for a moment. "Have you met my roommate yet? She's hot. And a redhead, come to think of it."

"Sure, but is she any good at tying you up?"

"Only one way to find out."

"You're the worst."

"You love me!"

I knew what the next line was supposed to be. Even after we'd started 'officially' dating, Molly kept insisting she wasn't ready to hear me say I loved her. So my cue here was to say something like 'I'm not so sure!' or even just 'uh huh', and move on. But that wasn't what I said.

"I do, you know."

"I know."

I thought I might surprise her, but she reacted more quickly than I expected, and that threw me off instead. "Wait, really?"

She smiled and poked me in the ribs. "Of course, dummy. You almost said it the first night we slept together."

"Except you stopped me."

"I did. But that doesn't mean I don't feel it, or that I don't know it. Or..."

We both let that hang in the air for a second, until I prompted her. "Or?"

"Or that I don't feel the same way." She buried her head in my shoulder, which was ridiculously cute, so I patted her head and played with her hair. The sentiment wasn't a surprise; she knew it, I knew it, it wasn't a secret. She just didn't want to hear the words. So hearing her say it out loud, even obliquely, was novel.

"Ah, I see. Actually, I think I've felt this way for a long time. In that way that sometimes you hear people talk about their best friends with the same kinds of words that most people use for their spouse."

Her head popped back up. "Nick, I swear to god, if you're about to--"

I laughed loudly enough to surprise her. "No! Fuck, no. Furthest thing from my mind, I swear."

"Okay." She visibly relaxed.

"Where on earth would I pull a ring from at this point, anyway?"

"You'd think of something. You'd have rigged it to the bed, or hidden it in my pillowcase."

"Diamond-studded cock ring."

"Ow. No. You definitely aren't allowed to fuck me while wearing one of those."

"Fair enough."

"Are you trying to give me a heart attack?"

"No, I'm just looking for a sneaky way to tell you I love you."

"Nick!" She slapped me lightly on the chest.

"Okay, I'm sorry. But I knew we'd never come back around to it if I didn't say something. So I figured I'd, well... test the waters."

"By surprising me?!"

"You haven't kicked me out of bed yet."

"To be fair, it is your bed."

"Hm."

"And I'm still too wobbly to walk."

Her lips found mine, and she gave me a smolderingly hot kiss. Just getting to kiss Molly on the regular had been quite the revelation. She was incredible at it, or maybe we were just particularly well-suited for each other. Despite the fact that I was still wearing the condom from the last time we'd fucked, I felt myself starting to get hard again.

"So I shouldn't call my roommate and see if she'll play 'Natalie' for us? I bet she'd be down to suck your cock. Hell, I suspect she'd do both of us if I asked. Kind of makes her perfect for Natalie, doesn't it?"

"Oh, is this a trade now? I tie you up so an anonymous dude can have sex with you, and then I get to have sex with your roommate in the next room."

"... okay, I'm starting to see where you're coming from on the 'possessive' thing."

I kissed her on the forehead. "Look, all joking aside, if you really want to do this with me, I can think about it some more. Maybe there's a way to make this more comfortable or more interesting for me. Or you can go figure out how to make it happen with your roommate. I really don't need to be there."

"Are you sure?"

"Well, it is my story. I probably deserve some kind of royalty payment or something."

"Lots of blowjobs?"

I nodded sagely. "That'll do."

"I'm surprised, Nick, I thought you'd be all over this. Isn't this your kink too? You practically wrote yourself a manual on how to make it happen. In fact, you couldn't have known I was into this when you wrote that."

"No, I was projecting my own stuff onto a 'Sarah' that I didn't really know anything about."

"So here I am in the flesh, telling you that I'm super turned on by the concept, and you're backing down. Why?"

"Well, it's a different thing for me, isn't it?"

"What do you mean?"

"If we were going to do this, you'd fit perfectly in the 'Sarah' role." I paused, realizing what I'd just said. "Okay, I can't believe I just said those words out loud, but here we are, I guess!"

She smiled. "Here we are."

"But for me... I wrote myself into the 'Ryan' character. I was writing this fantasy I had about having sex with, well, you. But we did that scene just now. With what you're talking about, you don't want me to be 'Ryan'; you already know who I am, and there wouldn't be any surprise. Or, I suspect, nearly as much thrill."

"Ah, I see what you're getting at now. There's nothing in it for you."

"Sure. I don't want to sound mercenary, but that's basically it. I love tying you up, and leaving you alone while a vibrator keeps you on edge would definitely be hot. But not only am I not turned on by the voyeuristic possibilities of playing 'Natalie', it's an active turn off for me. Or, in much simpler terms: that scene wouldn't be fun. For me."

"This is what I get for dating an author, isn't it?"

"Too many words and not enough editing? Yeah, pretty much."

"So why haven't we come across this before? We've been acting out your stories in one way or another for over six months now."

"True, but we never really do 'the whole thing', do we? We pick and choose the parts that are easy to do, or that stand out as the hottest bits, and don't worry about the rest. And it turns out that there's a difference between what I'm willing to do to a character in a piece of fiction, and what I'm willing to do to you."

"And now that we're talking about it beforehand, instead of me just surprising you with things..."

"...it's easier to make sure that the bits we do are the bits that are hot for both of us. I'm sorry if that means you don't get to do this thing with me."

She dropped her head onto my shoulder and was quiet for a moment.

"No, I get it. You're right; I'm used to chasing after the stuff that I want, and not having to think about anybody else. Maybe this can go back on the 'someday' pile. Or maybe I really will pitch it to my roommate and see what she thinks."

"Are you still going to ask if she'll suck my cock?"

Molly laughed and swatted me again. "Not if you won't come play with us."

"I still get my royalties. And you didn't say who was going to deliver the blowjobs."

"Keep dreaming, dummy." She rolled further on top of me, slipping one leg between mine, and we started making out again. I was definitely thinking about finding a fresh condom, and Molly had started lightly grinding against my thigh. She kissed her way across my cheek to nibble on my earlobe, before dropping her head to my shoulder and giving me a full-body hug.

"I don't deserve you, Nick."

"Bullshit. I'm the one that's lucky to have you."

"Heh. Damn straight you are."

I wrapped both arms around her and hugged her tight. When I let her go, she raised herself up to look me in the eyes.

"Nick."

"Yeah?"

"Say it."

"Really?"

"Yeah. For real."

"... I love you, Molly."

"I love you too, dummy."

------

Author's Note: Hey everyone, Chuck here. Thanks so much for getting all the way through this. It's been quite a ride for me, letting Nick and Molly run around in my head for a few months while I got their story down on paper.

As an author, all I can really ask for is that my readers really care about my characters, and from what I can see of the earlier comments, it looks like more than a few of you were genuinely concerned what might happen to these two. My hope for this novella was to tell a compelling tale of two imperfect people who find ways to lift themselves and each other up through the changes in their relationship, while also having some hot kinky sex at the same time.

If you found this novella fun, interesting, exciting, or even nerve-wracking, I'd love to hear about it! Please feel free to get in touch through my author's page, or you can find my email address and Twitter handle there as well if that's your thing. Like everyone else here, I also super appreciate ratings, comments, and favorites -- that is largely how new readers find me.

Thanks again for reading.

- chuck

cjeffries
cjeffries
112 Followers