Careful What You Wish For Pt. 05

Story Info
A plan works and revenge is sweet.
1k words
3.88
3.2k
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter had asked to see me alone before he left

"Why did you do it Josh? I thought we were getting on fine."

I suspected a trap and I certainly wasn't going to admit anything

"You did this to yourself Peter"

He looked as if he was going to cry.

A few weeks earlier I had been worried. It seemed inevitable that the situation between Peter and myself would become common knowledge. I thought I had the solution though.

Peter was good at his job. There was no reason why I shouldn't recommend him for promotion, for him to take on a wider range of responsibility.

So I asked him.

"Peter, I know you work hard. I am sure you could use more money. I could get it for you if you agree to take on more."

He smiled.

"And you want me to spend it on you"

I was glad he took it that way and had the grace to look a little embarrassed.

"Well to please you Josh, I will. What did you have in mind?"

So I outlined my plans. Increased involvement in strategic planning, more staff management, responsibility for controlling the bank accounts. It was clear that this was a considerable promotion and I could see that Peter was excited.

"I'll be as senior as you, Josh."

He smiled again and it was obvious that he was completely unsuspicious. I was beginning to tire of the way that he was treating me so it was a relief to know that my plan was going to work.

I arranged for his promotion. He took over the management of some of my staff. He joined me in attending strategy meetings with the directors. Finally, and most importantly he took over responsibility for controlling the company bank accounts.

After a couple of weeks he had become used to his new role and I put my plan into action. It was very easy really. Peter had foolishly let me know all his passwords and one day I took advantage of his absence to sign onto his computer in his name. I set up a series of regular standing orders to make payments from various company bank accounts into his personal account. I knew that he never checked his own bank statement and wouldn't notice the extra money.

The payments continued for a couple of months and soon I was ready for the next stage. If I had any doubts they were taken away by one particular incident.

The two of us attended a meeting with the directors of the company. There was a long discussion to which Peter made a full contribution. Unfortunately what he was saying do not make a lot of sense and I said so. As soon as the words left my mouth I regretted them. It was obvious that Peter was very angry indeed.

When the meeting finished Peter asked me to come to his office. He was calm as he shut the door but I was shocked at what he said

"Strip."

I was used to him dominating me but he had always treated me with a measure of respect. Nevertheless I knew I had to please him, that he had to forgive me. I couldn't allow him to tell everyone what he knew about me.

I took off my jacket and put it on his desk. That was the easy bit. Then I kicked off my shoes and looked him in the face before feeling for my belt. I loosened it and opened my trousers before pushing them down revealing my white briefs. After the trousers it was my shirt, at which point I hesitated. I was standing in front off him in my underpants, fully compliant and submissive, wondering if this would be enough to secure his silence.

"Grovel"

I went down on my knees and looked up at him. Then I bent forward with arms outstretched and my face in the ground.

"Now, apologise for your behaviour"

"Peter, I am so sorry for what I said. I will never say anything like that again"

I raised my lower body as high as possible to ensure my briefs were stretched provocatively over my behind. I wanted to tempt him, make him realise what he would be missing if he gave me away.

"That's better Josh" he said; and I knew it was going to be all right.

He allowed me to get dressed and I must admit I felt uncomfortable as he watched me buttoning up my shirt and pulling up my trousers. Funny that it was worse than having him watch me take my clothes off.

I was virtually dressed when the door opened and Sebastian, the owner of the business, walked in. Peter generally locked the door when we had private business but I realised with horror that he hadn't done so on this occasion. It had been a lucky escape.

Sebastian seemed shocked

"Josh, you're not properly dressed. Why have you taken off your tie?"

I thought to myself it was lucky he hadn't come in thirty seconds earlier

"Sorry sir, it was so hot"

"Well don't let it happen again"

He asked Peter a couple of questions about the business and then left, glaring at me as he went.

Peter's careless with the door convinced me that I had to discover the "fraud" and so I asked Sebastian for a private meeting to present him with my findings. Money had been stolen from the company and there was only one possible suspect.

Peter was invited to a meeting with the directors, myself and also a couple of policemen. He was presented with the "facts" for which he could offer no explanation. He was arrested and handcuffed but before he was taken away he asked if he could have a few words alone with me.

The others left us and I wondered nervously what he was going to say. In fact there was no problem. He accused me of setting him up but couldn't offer any evidence. He threatened to tell everyone about my performance at the club but when I pointed out that nobody would believe any lies he told to discredit the chief witness against him, he fell into despair.

Our last moments together were spent with my hand holding his penis as I enjoyed the role reversal. Peter looked completely broken.

THE END