Careful What You're Dreaming Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leann511
leann511
180 Followers

"What time does your shift end? Have you ever fantasized about being with a mother-daughter team?" Diana asked cheerily.

"My husband always picks me up from work just in case I get bamboozled by any big spending cowboys."

"Well, neither my mother nor I have a pickup truck with a rifle rack in the back. Does he ever fantasize about seeing you with a mother sucking your ass and a daughter sucking your pussy?"

"Well, I'm sure the scene has crossed his mind a time or two since he is mostly male." Her beautiful sky blue eyes flickered mischievously and her dazzling smile told me that she was considering Diana's latest lewd proposition as a solution, a means to indulge herself in something that she was drawn into but felt at first was unattainable.

I had just sat through the entire situation in absolute embarrassment, expecting the young girl to run screaming for the police at any moment. Suddenly this tacit agreement with Diana's absurd proposition flooded my mind with delirious delusions of an orgy never before imagined. It also would have flooded my panties if they weren't stuffed so deeply into my mouth.

"So what time does hubby normally pick you up?"

"He will be here about eight tonight."

"Well, I guess Mom and I will see you then."

"Okay. I'll wait until he gets here to tell him about it, in case you two don't show."

I moved as though in a trance to hurry Diana back to work before she was late. She told me to pick her up about six and we'd go to my place and wait for time to get the waitress. Shit, we didn't even get her name. Would this be my fate, to stumble along with her in an endless procession from one lecherous scene to another even more depraved? Still I could not quell the enormous excitement that titillated every my moment with this girl. What the hell was life anyway but the compilation of memories? Would I ever look back on all this with nothing but regret? Or would I consider it the most exciting part of my otherwise dreary existence?

leann511
leann511
180 Followers
12