Caribbean Cruise

Story Info
They accept an offer
10.6k words
4.3
25.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just so we don't have the usual whinging...i know nothing a bout law so if its wrong...it's fiction

I'm putting this in non consent because it sort of is.

If its not to your taste just move on.

I will delete comments that are useless or rude...

To my fans sorry this has been a real problem to write. I hope you enjoy

================================================================

Caribbean Cruise.

It was Saturday morning and Joy had opened the post. It had all been official items or bills but there was an envelope marked 'You have been selected'. Now usually she or Peter would have thrown this away unopened but Joy decided to see what rubbish was being foist upon them.

Inside was a brochure about a cruise in the Caribbean and a letter that stated that the cruise was in early August and that she and Peter had been selected as perfect to be one of six couples to act as hosts for the cruise. All accommodation, meals and drinks would be provided free and up to £500 pounds of goods could be taken from the on board shop. They would not be paid, but all transport costs would be borne by the company.

It went on that 'this is an adult cruise and nobody under 21 would be permitted aboard. A uniform will be provided for use on the ship but other clothes will be needed for trips ashore'.

Joy was still tempted to just 'bin' the letter, but left it on the table for Peter to read instead. This was something she needed to discuss with him and see if it was real.

Joy was 28, a little blond woman only 5' 2" tall with a petite 34b 20 waist and 34 hips. She and Peter were both teachers at the same school, St. Mary's, only half a mile from the house, they had met at teacher training college after they finished their degrees. Peter was also 28, blonde and 6'3" tall. He had a body created through years of playing Rugby, and he exerted an air of authority.

By the time their training had ended they were a firm couple and Peter proposed on the last day, in front of the class. They were married three months later in a local church and bought the house in Magnolia Close. Both got a job at the local school, Peter teaching sports and Joy covering many disciplines to do with the body including biology and Positive Sexual Health.

Their sex life was good and they enjoyed all kinds of role play including pretence of another man for her and another woman for him. They had used a lot of sex toys and Peter had recently purchased a Sybian for Joy which she loved. Having searched for material about it Peter had also seen a video of men using them and had tried it out. Finding it very exciting he used it quite often too.

When he got back from rugger practice he looked at the letter and pronounced it rubbish. "Nobody gives away a cruise just for being hosts". He said.

Joy argued, "The dates are perfect for the school holidays and we haven't had a holiday in two years so it would be great, also no children, much as I love them, it would be nice to have a break from them for three weeks."

"We should call and see if it is real and, if there is a request for money, we drop out." "OK" said Peter "I'll call now and see what it is about."

Peter dialled and joy listened to Peter asking about it. She heard. "Really", "I see", and "We will get back soon." And then Peter hung up.

"It's real. We would have to have a full medical and be ready to fly out when told. There is no money involved and we will have a full contract to see and sign if we agree. They were very firm about it being an 'adult cruise' and that some nudity will happen as it would be clothing optional. Our daytime uniform would be bikini and 'speedo' and we would have evening dress too, all provided so they need our measurements. Do you think we should?"

"It seems too good to be true but they appear to be on the level. I googled the company and it is a real thing. The cruise does exist exactly as described and they have all the same contact details so if it's a scam I don't see how.

Also I have looked on Trip Advisor and seen reviews about all the fun people have had. There was one, one star review but that was about the people not liking the entertainment and the all-day nudity. I don't think we would be upset by other people being naked so I think we can just put that down to them being prudes."

After some more chat they were happy to try as long as their lawyer friend Fred looked over the contract for any problems so they got back on the phone and asked for the contract.

Fred got back In touch and said "The contract is a good one, Basically as long as you are involved with at least 75% of the activities you will get everything they have promised, they do say it's an adult cruise so there will be a lot of mixing and socialising that you will have to do plus other unspecified activities.

I can't see any specific clauses that would cause you any difficulties. All I can say is you are lucky buggers and have fun."

"Well we are on our way. Just need to sign the contract and send it off, you won't even need to pack a bikini as they will provide that too. Let's go and promise ourselves to have fun."

The company sent the itinerary to them, they would be picked up and taken to the airport, all transfers were sorted no problems. They had their medicals at the specified doctor, which seemed very thorough, and were packed and waiting for the car.

A large car arrived and the driver helped with the luggage, not that there was much. On arrival he wouldn't take a tip saying it was covered. They swooped through and had use of the business lounge then on the plane and 9 hours later landed. Taken directly to the ship where they were whisked to their cabin, with a window. The whole thing was a blur and they couldn't believe it was happening. The steward that took them to the room told them that after the ship was underway the entertainments manager would speak to the six couples and they would be given their uniforms and the wristband that gave them access to all the facilities. He told them how to get to the room for the meeting and left them to settle in.

Joy said "This is too much, the room is quite large and everything is so good, I can't believe our luck."

Peter replied "Yes and did you see all the flesh on display already? We are going to have trouble keeping our eyes off the meat. Speaking of meat it will be interesting to get our uniforms. Let's get a shower and go to the meeting. I presume we can wear shorts as it would be too hot for much more."

At the meeting the entertainments officer spoke about 'helping the paying customers to attain their goals' and 'meeting their needs' at which Peter and Joy quietly asked each other what that could mean.

Then Steven, not Steve, asked Joy and Peter to tell everyone about themselves, which they did, there were murmurs of surprise from the others.

Steven then handed out the packs of uniforms and asked everyone to put them on. Joy and Peter looked on with shock as the others stripped naked and donned their uniforms of miniscule costumes, Gold Lame micro bikini and pure white unlined speedo that failed to conceal anything.

Steven asked them why they were not in uniform and Joy answered "What is this? The costume is designed to show every minute detail and you expect people just to strip off. Exactly what are we supposed to be? Company whores?"

Steven responded, "I suppose that would sort of cover it of course but you aren't being paid so not whores, but you know that already."

"What?" they both responded very loudly.

"Well this is a swinger's cruise and you have signed up to be hosts, meaning that you will be having sex with whoever asks you to."

"We never signed up to a bloody swinger's cruise just one that is for adults."

"Oh my," Said Steven, we have a problem. Can the rest of you just go about your business please? We need to sort out Joy and Peter's dilemma! You two had better come with me."

Steven led them to the Purser's office chatting on the way about nothing much.

He knocked on the door and they heard "Come in" from inside. Steven opened the door and introduced them. "Gary, these are Peter and Joy our sixth couple. It appears that they did not understand that this was a swinger's cruise and I think we need to sort this out."

"Ahh, I see. Well Peter, Joy we do have a problem. I need to contact head office and see what can be done. We can't turn back to port as that would create all kinds of financial complications. Please go with Steven to the main bar and have a drink. I will come and find you in half an hour."

"Thanks for being so understanding Gary; we will wait for head office to tell us what we can do."

They went to the bar with Steven who chatted about 'never had this problem before' and 'wonder what can be done.'

Sitting with a drink they looked more carefully at the uniform which had their names on and talked about how they could have made this mistake. Then Gary turned up.

"Hi, sorry about this it seems that the letter was sent to you by mistake, there is another Peter and Joy Tanner who are swinger's who live very close to you in a similar named road and they are the ones who should be here. The company finds hosts through the swinger site and then looks up details so as to approach them. Sadly this means we have made a mistake. However, you did sign the contract so you are committed to that."

"That can't be right, you have got us here under false pretences, and we can't be held to a contract that requires us to have sex with others. I think you should get us to shore so that we can go home!"

"I have had a lengthy discussion about this with head office. They have had their lawyers on it and they have said that unless you can meet all our costs you cannot be released from your contract and that under the circumstances you must comply. I presume you can't afford the £20,000 it appears it would cost?"

"No we can't!!" they both spluttered." "But we aren't being prostitutes for you lot." Peter finished.

Gary spoke very firmly.

"I think you should be very careful about what you decide here. The penalties for breach of contract will be even more than the cost of getting home and you will also have to pay for the cruise and everything involved with it. I doubt you can afford that. I am sorry but I have been instructed to give you some nasty choices should you continue to be recalcitrant.

Please go to your cabin and discuss this with each other. I will give you half an hour to decide. Steven, please escort them to the cabin and remain outside until they are ready to come back. Peter, Joy. If you accede to doing what you agreed to, however mistakenly, then wear your uniforms; If not then be prepared for some harsh realities."

In the cabin there was a lot of ranting and arguing about 'they can't fucking do this to us, what can they do if we don't, and every other permutation until Peter said.

"We are in a fucking mess, it seems we have some possibilities, one, we say no and see what happens, but we did sign the contract and they could enforce it on us I just don't see how.

Number two, we can offer to try and raise the money but even all our friends and parents couldn't come up with it quickly.

Number three, we could agree and then say no to everything but that would take us back to one and enforcement but with major fines too, or,

Number four, we agree and do as little as possible but we will still have to do a lot."

Joy said, "Much as I don't want to do this it seems the only way to sort this out is four, but we need to agree that whatever happens we are not cheating as we have no control. At least we are assured that everyone is clean and that I can't get pregnant and if you get someone else pregnant it's their hard luck. So, do you feel the same way, and if so, do you forgive me as I do you?

"Of course I agree with you and you are forgiven in advance. It's probable that we might actually enjoy the sex so let's keep that in mind if we see the other fully involved. Let's get our 'uniforms' on and tell Steven we are ready."

After they were 'dressed', Joy said to Peter, "I am weirdly excited to be forced to parade in almost nothing while we walk back; I shaved as there was no way to hide anything. I see you did too and you are excited by it. Let's go."

"Steven." Said Joy and he opened the door.

"Oh I'm so glad. I was told of some of the things we could do and you are such a nice couple it would have made me feel very bad. The least was strapping you to the X-frames and letting anybody use and abuse you for hours at a time. Come with me and we will go to see Gary."

Peter and Joy looked at each other with horror and relief as they took in what could have happened. "At least we escaped that." Joy Said, as they followed Steven. He knocked on Gary's door and they heard "Come in." from within.

They went in and Gary's face lit up.

"Oh God! I am so glad to see you in the uniform; I really didn't want to do bad things... Now," pointing to a couple on his couch, "these are Michael and Amanda, and they are here because I hoped for the best outcome. I have asked them to initiate you so that you are not dumped in at the deep end, though you might think that even with their help."

Michael spoke to the couple. "Hi you two. We have been told of the mix up and your position caused by it and we are happy to lead you this afternoon, we will try to be gentle but have to get through a lot, however it is lunchtime and we think eating might be a good start. You will not be propositioned while with us so do not panic about that."

"Oh thank you all. We really don't want to do this but will try our best and I think Peter will agree that being treated to a slow introduction will help us, lunch seems a good thing so lead on."

After handshakes all round they went to lunch and over some good eating 'Mike' explained what he had in mind.

"We will finish up here and have a shower then go to the rumpus room that Gary booked for us to use. There we won't be disturbed by anyone not invited. I will start things by getting Joy excited caressing her and kissing and nibbling and get her very excited and wet. At this point Peter you will be feeling both jealous and angry, I imagine, but do keep in mind that this has to happen. You will almost certainly start to feel ashamed as your body or more precisely your cock will start to betray you and get hard."

"Don't worry Peter; Joy will get turned on, Mike is very good." Amanda chirped in.

"Once Joy is ready I shall make sure she can take it and I will fuck her, at this point your emotions will grow in all areas of anger, humiliation, shame and lust.

Once I have her writhing in passion I will make sure she comes hard. I shall move on from there. Do you have anything you want to ask Amanda or me at this point?"

"Yes," Said Peter, "You said no uninvited guests, does that mean more people will be there?"

"Not there at first, but others will come later. Yes that does mean cum in the sense of spunk as well, but let's worry about that later." Amanda Said.

They went to the rumpus room with very little said, Peter and Joy lost in their thoughts. "I'm not comfortable but are you going to be able to handle watching me getting fucked?" Joy asked, "I must or the consequences will be impossible to bear." Peter replied.

They walked in behind Mike and Amanda and found that the room was equipped with lots of couches and padding on the floor obviously for the comfort of all that were in there and they were wipe-clean too. There was a shower room too, open for all to see in.

Mike asked Joy to sit on the couch and he sat beside her while Amanda took Peter to one opposite them. Once sat, Mike said. "Joy, I'm going to start now." and he did by nibbling and kissing her neck.

Soon you could see the flush on her body as he nibbled the ear lobes and then down onto her chest where he pulled the top to one side and kissed and sucked her nipples. Mike sat impassively watching as the man continued to excite his wife and turned to Amanda. "Much as I hate that this is happening Joy does seem to be enjoying this. I don't know whether to be happy or miserable about it."

"Be happy for her, Michael is very good at getting the best out of a woman... and also a man when it comes to it. You should think about that as it is not just Joy that will be introduced to swinging but you too."

"What do you mean?"

"Well some men like the man to give head, receive head and give or receive anal. So you need to be made ready for that too. Oh and Joy will have to have all kinds of fucking in all holes...plus girl on girl action too. All this would have been appreciated by the couple that should be here."

"OMG I don't think either of us thought of that! I don't know if I could suck a man off and as for anal...well...I just can't."

Joy started to thrash on the sofa as Michael was eating her out...she squirted all over his face and he looked up smiling. "Well we know that Joy can have fun and now it's time for me to fuck her... first in her pussy and then..."

"Oh no! Peter hasn't done my bum yet so I can't."

"Peter is just going to grin and bear it, aren't you, old boy?"

Peter jumped as if to get up but Amanda stopped him. "Just relax...you will actually get even harder while you watch it."

Peter spoke to Joy. "Darling we have signed up for this so we had better get into it...just enjoy yourself, I'm certainly not looking forward to being with men though."

Amanda continued, "I'm not letting you just watch any more. Time for some anal I think. I know you don't want to but here's the lube... now get yourself covered while I put on the strap on. It's only an eight incher and I will take care, it will be easy to accommodate. Let's get to it shall we?"

"What do you mean only 8 incher? That's as big as me!"

After lubing up she got Peter to lean over the arm of a couch and started the process of invading his arse with the strap-on, slowly but surely she got all the way in then started to speed up reaming his bum and the reaction of his cock was to get fully hard and leak pre-come.

While this was happening, Michael slid straight into Joy's very wet cunt and started some serious pumping....and he said. "You are still very tight but we will sort that out and now I shall take your anal cherry. Amanda, can you make sure she is well lubed before? I don't want for this to hurt."

"Sure Mike, it should be fun not pain." She pulled out of Peter's arse and she got the lube and smeared Joy's bum and made sure there was plenty in her too. Mike then slowly edged into her arse a bit at a time and once all the way in slid out and fully home until he was really reaming her. Soon he stopped without coming and said

"It's time for 'Mandy' to take over and guide her through the girl on girl...meanwhile I need to wash up so as to have a clean cock for Peter."

Amanda was on the bed with Joy. "Just do the same as I do to you or whatever would turn you on if Peter was eating you out." She started to nibble on Joy's tits and they both started some serious play.

Meanwhile Michael came out of the bathroom with a hard on mildly diminished

And to Peter's relief said "I'm not going up your arse Peter, others will do that, but you are going to have to give head to me or you will find what is coming later to be too much."

"I really don't want to do this and I will probably be useless but I will try." Don't try Peter just do what you like Joy to do and more. I will expect to come in your mouth and for you to swallow it though. Now on your knees and let's go."

At this Point Peter, sank to his knees, took Mike's cock in his hand and very slowly opened his mouth to take it in. Unconvincingly he started to suck on Mike's cock at which point Mike said. "If that is what Joy does for you it is rubbish"