Caribbean Passion Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it properly! The passengers will be here soon -- I want you finished by three thirty!" he cried to them.

Daphne leaned on the same railing, some four feet from him. "Kostas," she began.

The Staff Captain looked up and turned to her. "Daphne," he began.

"Can I have a word?"

The Staff Captain gave her a surly look. "OK," he said, reluctantly.

Daphne took a deep breath, then went all in. "There's been a complaint. It's about the Captain's Dinner - namely, your behaviour at it. What you did and what you said was not acceptable. You offended passengers, insulted staff, ignored reprimands from the Captain. Further, you were drunk on duty. You drank further after the incident. You threatened a member of staff. You made lewd comments about a female employee. You appeared before two Cruise Staff in a disorderly state, barely able to stand up. You committed an act of sexual harassment. Your behaviour will be recorded and reported to management. I plan to recommend that your behaviour constitutes an act of gross misconduct and merits dismissal. Your salary will be docked. Company lawyers will be notified. You will sign a waiver of your rights to sue. You will be reported to the relevant maritime organisations. Further, you will promise that there will be no repeats of this behaviour and sign a document to that effect in the presence of management and be put on notice. Do you understand? Is that clear?"

The Staff Captain, who had felt a rapidly rising sense of the gravity of her words, blinked. "I get it."

"IS THAT CLEAR?" Daphne repeated, her temper rising.

"Yes, it is," replied Kostas, simply.

"Good. You will report to the shoreside office at 9am sharp next Canaveral day to sign the relevant documents."

Kostas looked crestfallen. "All right."

"Thank you." Daphne turned on her heel and walked back the way she came.

The Staff Captain watched her as she turned the corner to climb the outside staircase once more. He turned away from her to look out at the Terminal building. "I'll get you back, Pablo," he vowed.

12