Caring for Carrie Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We resumed our passionate kissing and fondling, her soft skin becoming flush beneath my touch.

I started kissing my way down her, wanting to warm her up with my tongue before the main event, but she stopped me. "I...I just want to...feel you in me."

I moved back up, my body now completely over hers. "You're sure?" I asked again.

"Yes, dammit!" she hissed. Then, softer, "Sorry, I just...can't wait anymore."

I kissed her lips. "I understand. Just relax. I'm going to go very slowly. Tell me to stop if it's too much."

Carrie nodded then closed her eyes, taking a few deep breaths. "I'm ready."

Easing the tip of my cock against her, I parted her slick labia with the tip, rubbing it along her cleft, lubricating it. Carrie was already trembling and I held her close, steadying her.

"I love you, Carrie," I spoke softly in her ear.

Carrie wrapped her arms tightly around my back. "I love you too, Daddy."

Gently I pushed, sliding in the tip until it met the resistance of her hymen.

My thoughts again flashed back to my first time with Shelle.

I was a stupid, inexperienced young man, and I'd pushed too deep, too fast, tearing Shelle's hymen painfully, causing her to bleed all over the bedspread. Shelle didn't complain and I'd misunderstood her cries of pain for pleasure. It wasn't until I'd finished that I saw her tears and understood. I was lucky that she was understanding and knew it was my lack of experience and not a lack of caring about her on my part.

All these years later, I now had a chance to redeem that mistake.

Instead of forcing my way in, I eased into it, moving slowly, carefully in and out of her tight entrance, feeling her getting wetter, feeling her slowly expanding around it, opening up.

I pushed a little deeper, feeling the resistance, testing but not forcing it.

Carrie held me tighter, shaking beneath me. But her face was calm, happy, and I saw no stress or pain until I pushed still more and she winced slightly.

"You okay?"

"Yes. Keep going. Please."

I carried on with this for several minutes, each slow thrust working ever so slightly deeper.

Suddenly I felt the resistance that had been holding me back give way and my cock slipped in almost another full inch as Carrie cried out with a loud gasp.

I held my position but stopped moving, watching her face intently.

Her eyes were still closed, tears trickling down the side of her face. She took several more deep breaths, relaxing and releasing her tension.

Finally her blue eyes opened. And she smiled. "I'm okay. Hurt for a minute, but not bad."

We kissed for a few moments as I held still, not daring yet to move inside her.

"I need to check something," I said, breaking the kiss. Carefully I extracted myself from her, Carrie groaning in protest.

Looking down, my shaft was coated in a creamy sheen of her juices. But I saw very little blood on either myself or her.

"Put it back in," she intoned softly. "Please put it back in."

I eased myself back inside. While her hymen was now gone, her vaginal canal was still incredibly tight, and again I began working in slow, gentle thrusts to ease my way back into her.

Her pussy resisted my girth at first, then relented and opened up for me.

In a few more movements I was fully inside her.

"Ohhhh, wow," Carrie moaned. "So...full, so...deep."

She was crying again, but this time happy tears.

"You're... inside me," she whispered in awe. "You're really inside me."

"How do you feel?" I asked softly.

"Alive."

We made love tenderly, slowly. Carrie warmed to my easy rhythm and moved with me, her hips rolling and bucking gently in time with mine.

There were no multiple positions; those would come later, over our last few weeks together before she went off to college.

Those nights I would introduce her to doggie style and reverse cowgirl and spooning and so much more.

But this night, this time, this first time, we simply lay together, Carrie allowing me to lead the way but also learning how to guide me in what brought her the most pleasure and comfort.

Her orgasm came slowly, and when it hit her she again began to cry, her head tossing back and her face awash in pure bliss.

I'd been holding back only through sheer force of will, but as her pussy clenched tightly around my shaft, feeling the intense heat of her as she gushed, I could no longer hold back the sensations working their way up through my loins.

Carrie cried out again as my cock swelled inside her. "Oh God, I feel it! I feel it getting bigger! Oh my God, yes, yes, oh ffffffff..."

Pushing myself up on my arms, I rocked into her once, twice, then a third time as my cock finally strained to its hardest and released its hot load deep inside her.

We wailed our cries of passion as we climaxed together.

My arms gave way and I lowered myself over her, burying my face on her shoulder as I wept.

Carrie stroked my hair gently, crying her own tears of joy.

We lay silent together until we'd finally gotten our emotions under control.

"Thank you," she sighed. "You've made me a woman."

"Losing your virginity doesn't make you a woman, Carrie," I said. "You were already a strong, beautiful, independent woman long before this. You didn't need me for that."

"Yes I did," she said. "You taught me well. You and Mom. And I'll be forever grateful for it."

-----------------------------------------------------

Epilogue

The drive back after dropping Carrie off at her dorm was long, but I was thankful for it. It gave me time to be alone with my thoughts.

We'd said our TRUE goodbyes before we'd left, of course, but it was still difficult not to be able to give her one last real kiss before I drove away.

But her friends and new roomies were there, and obviously that would have been highly inappropriate.

It wasn't goodbye forever, of course. We'd already made plans for her to come home for Thanksgiving. And of course Christmas after that.

But I was pretty sure it was 'goodbye' to the secret intimacy we had shared over the summer.

While neither of us regretted it, we both also understood: it would have to end sometime.

Carrie had her whole life ahead of her.

And for the first time in a long time, I understood that I did, too.

I arrived home late and, tired but not yet sleepy, decided to catch up on some work emails.

Scrolling through them, I spotted one from an unfamiliar address.

I found quite the surprise upon opening it. It was from Tiffany, Michelle's old friend and Maid of Honor at our wedding.

I'd lost touch with her years ago, after she and her husband moved out to the west coast for his career.

Her message read as follows:

"Dear Bill,

I hope you don't mind me reaching out via this email. I found it on your website and wasn't sure how else to contact you.

It's been too long. I hope you and Carrie are both doing well. Did she start college already? She must be so grown up by now.

I wanted to let you know I'm moving back home soon. My marriage didn't end well, and I'm really looking for a fresh start again in life.

My parents left me their old house now that they've retired to Florida, and I already have a job opportunity lined up for when I get back in a few weeks.

I'd really like to see you again. We've got a lot of catching up to do.

I think of Michelle every day. I miss her dearly, and I know you do, too. But I hope you've somehow managed to move on with your life.

I'm including my number below, call me anytime. Maybe we can make some plans to get together soon. I'd truly love to see you.

All the best,

Tiffany."

I reread her message several times.

I looked at the clock.

"I wonder if it's too late in California to call her," I thought.

-----------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS AFTERWARDS

Yes, this is THE END. I have no plans to continue this series.

Bill has found a way to move on. And so has Carrie.

That said: if you've read my series, The Jenna Arrangement, you will have recognized the characters that visited in this chapter.

If you haven't, no worries. I'm not going to beg you to. But I found a fun way to cross connect both stories and ran with it.

Carrie will in all probability show up again in the Jenna series, although in what capacity I haven't determined yet. She may simply take on a background character role. Or she could become more involved.

I have no idea yet.

I hope you enjoyed this ending. But if you were hoping Carrie suddenly became some Super Slut, taking it multiple times in every orifice, or having a threesome with Dad and Lizzy, my apologies. I just didn't see that happening in this series. 😀