Caring Mother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because you are." I paused. "Let's just watch the movie, okay?"

She leaned her clammy, sexy body into me and snuggled down. As the opening credits rolled, I shivered again when I was in her hand. She was far more interested in that than the movie.

"My God you have a beautiful pee pee," she said in awe as she began to stroke it.

"Pee pee? Seriously?"

"What?! That's what I've always called it."

"I'm a grown man and you're a grown woman. It's a cock, Mom, it's a cock." Her eyes batted at the word. "Say it, Mom, say it."

She paused. "Cock."

"Okay, now say it right."

She gulped. "You...you have a beautiful...cock."

"There you go. Never say pee pee again."

"But I..."

"Never."

"Fine." She was still staring at it. "I wish your father had a...cock...like this."

"Mom, seriously, can we not talk about Dad and his private parts, please?"

"Jenny's a lucky girl."

"Mom, seriously..."

"If I'd had a cock like this next to me in bed all these years..."

"Okay, Mom, I'm watching the movie."

2 hours later the credits rolled and the room went dark. Mom's sleeping head was in my lap, backed up against the thing she was so enamored with.

I gently shook her shoulder. "Mom, the movie's over. I'm gonna go to bed."

"Hmmmm?" she hummed groggily and began to sit up. "Oh, the movie's over?"

"Uh huh. And I'm going to bed."

"Oh! Okay. I'll come with you."

I gathered her robe and pulled up my shorts for the first time in hours. We walked down the hallway side by side until I turned into the bathroom across the hall from my old bedroom and Mom continued down the hall to the master bedroom.

After cleaning up from the sexual romp we'd had, I climbed into my old, familiar bed. A few minutes later, the door cracked open. I turned my head to see Mom entering the room.

"Hey, uh, whoa, Mom. Uh, your room is down there."

She smiled and fell into me. "I know."

"So, uh, what're you doin'?"

"Tee hee! I'm going to bed, silly."

"Your bed's down there, Mom."

"But your bed is right here. And I'm going to sleep with my widdle baby boy tonight."

"Oh, hey, Mom, yeah. I don't think that's such a good idea. I mean, Dad could be home any minute."

"That bastard won't be home until tomorrow," she growled as she climbed into my bed. "Come on! It'll be fun! Like we used to do when you were little."

"Yeah, when I was little!"

"Oh, stop being a big baby."

"Fuck," I muttered under my breath. "Fine."

She pressed her warm body against mine, smashing her incredible tits against my back, and wrapped her arms around me. She nuzzled her head into mine and was soon sound asleep.

With my bedroom and garage sharing a wall, I had always been keenly aware of Mom and Dad's comings and goings. Around 3 a.m. I heard the familiar sound of the garage door being raised. I was close to a panic. My mother's arms were wrapped around me. I gently elbowed her.

"Mom. Mom! Dad's home!"

"Hmmmmm?" she asked groggily.

"Dad's home!"

"Mmmmmmm. So?"

I jumped when her hand reached inside my shorts. "Fuck! Mom! What're you doing? Fuck! If Dad finds you in here..."

"What? What's he going to do?" she asked as she stroked my quickly growing pole.

I was aroused and anxious at the same time. "Fuck, I dunno! And I'd rather not find out!"

"Mmmmm, your thingy says otherwise. Tee hee!"

"Yeah, but...fuck!" I heard his footsteps coming down the hallway.

"Shhhhhhhhh," she hushed in my ear as she brought me to full erection.

His footsteps past my door. I heard him enter their bedroom. His steps came back down the hallway and stopped at my door. It creaked open. My heart stopped.

"Leesa? Are you in here?"

"Yes, Bob. Hush! Mark is sleeping. What is it?" she whispered back.

"What the hell are you doing in here?!"

"My baby boy is upset and I'm trying to comfort him." She's comforting part of me, that's for sure!

"Oh for God's sake! He's a grown ass man!"

"He's still my baby."

"Oh for Christ's sake. Well, I'm going to bed!"

"I'll be in in a little bit."

I heard him turn, then his footsteps going back down the hall until the bedroom door closed behind him.

"See? Wasn't that exciting?!" Mom asked, still jerking me off.

"Yeah, sure. Exciting. Fuck! What...what're doing Mom? Jesus."

"I'm making you feel better. Don't you feel better?"

"Well, I, uh..."

"Your thingy says I'm making you feel better. Tee hee!"

She's not wrong! "Okay, listen, Mom, it's a cock. Not a thingy. Not a pee pee. It's a cock."

"Fine. Cock. There. Happy?"

"I'm not unhappy."

"I know how to make you real happy! Tee hee!" Then she disappeared under the covers.

"Gahfuck!" I barked when her lips wrapped around my soldier.

"Tee hee! Shhhhhhh! We don't want your father coming in here." I muffled a grunt when she went back to work in the darkness.

I closed my eyes and leaned my head into the pillow. My hands went to the rolling spot in the sheet while I listened to the muted slurps.

There was a pause. "Does Jenny really put this whole thing in her mouth?"

"Yes, Mom, she really does," I said with an annoyed tone.

"I don't believe you."

"Why would I le about that?"

"Hmmpphhh. I still don't believe you." Why would he lie about that? I guess I need to work on that!

"Guh!" I croaked when I went back into her mouth. I slammed against the back of her mouth. No way she can swallow that! Not tonight anyway! She wasn't going to have time. Jesus Christ! I'm about to blow my load down my mother's throat!

Even though it had been awhile, Mom recognized the throbbing in her mouth. I wonder if Jenny swallows? I wonder what he likes? It's too late to ask now! Ggggggfffkkkkkgggg!

She gurgled and gulped while I dumped my salty spunk into her face. She sucked on the tip while her hand stroked my pulsing vein.

He even tastes different than his father!

After she had squeezed the last drop from me, she released me. I felt a tender kiss touch the tip, then she wriggled back up until her head popped out from under the covers wearing a silly grin.

"Tee hee! That was fun, wasn't it!" Her tongue raced around her lips twice.

I shivered when her hand wrapped itself around my still twitching tool. "Sure, fun. Let's go with that."

"You really do have a beautiful thin...cock."

"Um, thanks?"

"So, what else does Jenny do that you like?"

"Geez, Mom, I..."

"Your father just jumps on and goes. He usually finishes before I do. I usually have to go in the bathroom and finish myself."

"Mom, I really..."

"About the only time I get to finish with him and his tiny little dick is when I get on top."

"Mom, seriously, I'm really not..."

"So, what else does Jenny do?"

"Mom, I..."

"Is she one of those girls that, you know, let's you do her butt?"

"Jesus."

"Well, does she?"

"Okay, fine. Yes. She lets me fuck her ass, okay? She actually loves it."

"Seriously? She puts that whole thing in her butt?"

"Balls deep, yes."

"Oh my goodness! She's a real slut, huh?"

"You have no idea."

"What does that mean."

I considered my words. Fuck it, we've gone this far. "Then, after I fuck her ass, I cum in her mouth. She finishes me with a blow job."

"You mean she puts that thing in her mouth? After it's been in her butt?!"

I nodded. "Yup. It's called ass-to-mouth. She practically begs for it."

"What a slut! And you like that?"

"Fuck yeah, I do. Mom, I'm telling you, she'd do just about anything, anytime, anywhere."

"Has she ever had, you know, two men at the same time?" I smiled. "(gasp) More than two?" I smiled wider. "(GASP) While you were there?" She saw the glint in my eyes. "Oh my God! You were there!"

"Mom, I'm telling you, she's a total cock whore."

"My goodness! I guess so!" Why am I getting so turned on hearing this?! By now, between her stroking me and thinking about what a complete whore Jenny was, I was rock hard again. "My goodness, look at you. It looks like you're ready to go again!"

"Well, since you won't let go of it..."

"I haven't done it twice in one night with your father in 20 years!"

"Mom, can we please not talk about Dad or Jenny?" She ripped back the covers. "Ah!" I yiped when the cool night air raced across my body.

She gripped it again and stared down at it. "My God, it's huge."

I couldn't help myself. "You love it."

She threw her leg over me. "I...I never said that." She lowered herself down.

"Mom, are you sure this is a good idea? I mean, Dad's..." I felt her heat over of me.

"You're father's sound asleep." She squeaked when the swollen tip slipped inside her. She gave a heavy sigh the entire slide down until she landed, then took a deep breath. "Oh my God," she moaned. "I've never felt so full in all my life!"

"I can't believe how tight your pussy is, Mom!"

"That's because you're so damn big! You're tearing me apart!" And it feels so good!

She fell over until her nipples were just touching my chest. She stared into my eyes as she began to twerk in my lap. A crooked grin crossed her face.

"Does that feel good? Hmmmm? Does Mommy's...Mommy's pussy...feel good around your...your cock? Hmmmm?"

I grabbed her mounds. "Mmmmmmmhmmmm! Fuck yeah! I could ask you the same thing. Do you like having your son's fat cock stuffed in your slutty hole?"

"Mmmmmm, Mommy like's having her boy's big, fat cock stuffed in her...in her slutty little hole. Mommy likes it a lot. Mmmmmmmmm."

"Come on, Mom. Show me what a slut you are. Come on, you know you are, you fuckin' cunt."

No man had ever talked to her that way. She'd never been asked to act like that.

"Is that...is that how Jenny talks to you? Like a little slut?"

"Don't worry about what that bitch does or doesn't so. I wanna hear it from you," I growled.

She started to ride harder. Her mind raced.

"You want Mommy to be your little slut? Huh? Is that it? You want Mommy to be your little slut?"

"I want my slutty little mother to be my fuck doll tonight."

"Oooooo, is that right? My big boy wants Mommy to be his fuck doll? Does he want to stretch Mommy's slutty little pussy out with his big fat cock? Hmmmm? Is that what Mommy's little boy wants to do?"

"I'm gonna ruin your pussy tonight. I'm gonna wreck that motherfucker."

"Ohhh, is my little boy's big, fat cock going to ruin Mommy's tight little pussy? Mmmmmm...my God, it feels so good!" She looked into my face with a wicked look. "What would you do if your father walked in right now?"

"I'd tell him to fuck your ass like a real man would've years ago," I hissed. Her heart stopped for a second at the thought. "You're such a cunt, Mom. You're such a slutty, little cunt. Riding your son's cock like a fucking whore. You're such a slutty cunt, Mom."

She rode harder and faster.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck your mommy's slutty little pussy like a whore! Oh my God, yes! Oh God!"

Her body tensed.

"Come on, Mom! Cum all over your son's cock, you fuckin' cunt!"

"Oh my God! I...I'm gonna...I'm gonna do it! Oh my God! I...I...aaaiiiiyyyyeeeee!"

She body vibrated around me like an unbalanced washing machine. She felt like a warehouse full of fireworks was going off inside her body. She didn't know sex could feel like this.

I wrapped my arms around her. My head buried in the pillow. "Oh fuck, Mom! You're...you're gonna make me...cum! Fuck! Ah! Ah! Ah fuck! Huhggggaaaaa!"

"Yes! Oh my God, yes! Oh, baby, give it to me! Mommy wants it all!"

We grinded on each other's bodies, nearly forgetting my father -- her husband -- was in the room just down the hall.

She finally stopped riding me like a thoroughbred. She collapsed onto me, her head landing on my shoulder.

"My God, that's incredible," she panted.

"Mom, you're still drunk. You should go back to your room."

"No! I'm staying right here with my widdle baby boy." She pecked me on my cheek. She rolled off of me, then snuggled against me, wrapping her arms around me.

I laid there for a moment. She was drunk, right? That has to be it! No way she would do any of that sober! I wonder how much she'll remember? I wonder what she'll think when she wakes up next to me naked? What am I going to say? Do I play it off like nothing happened?

I drifted off to sleep exhausted with my mind racing.

12