Caring Mother Ch. 04

Story Info
Mom's family movie night turns into something else.
3.6k words
4.5
66.3k
84
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,186 Followers

The following day - the day after Mom had sex with me and my best friend in our family room - Mom woke up with the whole day still on her mind.

She sat on the edge of her bed and thought I can't believe I did that! She looked over her shoulder at her still sleeping husband. If he would just give me what I need instead of giving it to his damn secretary! She paused. But that's no excuse. I'm responsible for my own actions. It's gone too far. I need to control myself! An idea occurred to her. An idea of how to start her family down a path to normality again.

The rest of the day proceeded as normal. Dad watched football while I gamed and Mom ran some errands and did some shopping. I thought maybe yesterday was the end of it, she'd gotten it out of her system. I was disappointed but not shocked.

That night at dinner, Mom announced we were having a family movie night.

"A what?!" Dad barked.

"You know, a family movie night. Just like we used to do. It'll be fun!" Mom replied.

"We haven't done that since he was little! Jesus! And there's a good game on tonight!"

Mom waved a dismissive hand at him. "Oh, football smootball. You watch enough football. It won't kill you to spend one night as a family and watch a movie."

Dad knew this was a battle he wasn't going to win. "Fine," he grumbled.

After the dishes were done, we walked into the living room - Dad's "domain".

"Oh my God, Bob! You always keep it so cold in here!" Mom said as she walked into the room.

"Well, maybe if you put some clothes on," he snapped back. He was dressed in jeans, undershirt, and a flannel shirt. It was June. Mom was in a slinky little negligee.

"Oh, you hush."

"It really is fucking freezing in here, Dad."

"The same goes for you, boy." He I was in my typical shorts and muscle shirt. "Go grab me a beer before we start this thing."

The room was dark and the opening credits were rolling across the screen by the time I returned. I sat Dad's beer down next to his recliner and walked to the couch, where Mom was wrapped in a blanket.

She opened the blanket and said, "Come here, Sweetie. We don't want you catching cold in this icebox."

"Hey, you two pansies wanna keep it down? If we're gonna do this, I want to be able to hear the damn thing."

"My my, somebody's cranky tonight," she said sarcastically. Probably upset his little girlfriend hasn't called him!

20 minutes into the movie, I decided it was my turn. I wanted to test her resolve. I wanted to see how far she would take it, if at all. She sat bolt upright and her eyes bugged when my hand landed high on her thigh. Her body froze as I slid higher and higher under her negligee. She bit her bottom lip when my hand slipped into her G-string and gasped when I flicked at her already raised knot.

She glanced at her sleeping husband then back to me. "What are you doing?!" she whispered. "He's right there! (gasp)"

"He's asleep," I noted as I began to penetrate her with a finger. "Who are you kidding? You're fucking soaked already."

"Yes...well...be that as it may..." Her head spun back to her husband then to me. "He's right there! If he wakes up, he'll kill us both! (gasp)"

"Well, if we're quiet, we won't wake him up, right?"

Her mind was spinning. This isn't exactly the family movie night I had intended! Her senses were betraying her thoughts. She glanced at her husband again. "Fine. But we have to be quiet! (gasp) And...and...this is it. This...this...mmmmmm...this is the last (sigh) time." She was trying to convince herself but not doing a very good job of it.

Sure it is! "Right. The last time." She jumped and sighed when I stabbed her with two fingers. I grabbed her hand with my free hand and pulled it into my groin. Without hesitation, she reached in and grabbed my veiny manhood. She closed her eyes and sank back into the couch as she began to tug on my handle while I split her folds under the blanket.

My hand found its way inside of her tiny nighty. She squeaked at the first tweak of her erect, sensitive nipple. Each twist only heightened her lust. She squirmed in her seat and pushed into my palm. Her grip on my stick tightened.

I leaned into her. "You're such a naughty little bitch," I whispered in her ear.

She nodded with her eyes still closed. "I am," she quietly said.

"You are what?"

"I...I...I'm a naughty little bitch."

"Damn right you are. Jerkin' your son off while he fingers your sloppy cunt with your husband right there. Tsk tsk."

"I...I know. We...we shouldn't..."

"Your lips say we shouldn't but your body begs for more."

She knew it was true. "Yes," she sighed. She moaned when I squeezed a fleshy mound.

"You've got some great tits, Mom. Heavy and firm. My friends have always talked about what great tits you have." Her body heat rose at the thought of his friends talking about your breasts. "Do you want to know what they say?"

"Yes," she murmured.

"They want to suck 'em. They want to bite your nipples. They want to twist and pull 'em. They want to squeeze 'em. They say 'I'd never leave home if my wife had a set of tits like that.' They want to put their face between them. They want to put their cocks between them and fuck the shit out of them. They want you to suck their head every time it pops out from between your fuckin' tits. They want you to suck their cocks while they fuck your tits. Would you suck their cocks while they fucked your tits, Mom?"

The imagery was almost to much. Her body began to shiver. She nodded her head. "Yes."

"Yes what?"

"I...I would suck...mmmmm...suck their cocks while they...they fucked my tits."

"Then they'd blow their loads all over your face and tits. Would you like that, Mom? Huh? Would you like for them to cover your face and tits with their cum?" I could feel her muscles begin to convulse around my fingers.

"Ohmagawd, yes," she panted. "Yes, I want them to cover my face and tits with their hot cum."

"One after another. One after another, they'd fuck your tits. How would you like that, Mom? How would you like for all of my friends to fuck your tits one right after another?"

"Oh God...yes! Yes, I want them all to fuck my tits!"

"You're about to cum just thinking about it? You're about to cum just thinking about all of those cocks cumming all over you, aren't you?"

"Yes! Yes! It's true! Ohmagawd, yes, it's true!"

"I'll bet you want my cock right now, don't you? I'll bet you want to suck my cock and shoot my load all over you, don't you?"

She nodded her head. "Yes! Yes, I do!"

"Before I reward you with my load, I wanna see you cum like a whore first. Come on, you fuckin' whore," I hissed. "Cum while your son finger fucks your nasty cunt while you dream about one cock after another covering you in cum while you sit next to your fucking husband. Come on, bitch, cum!"

Even in the state she was in, she was aware of her surroundings. She knew her husband was next to her. She clenched her jaw and slammed her eyes shut. Her body stiffened.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm! Gggggggrrrrrrr!" Her head slammed back into the couch. Her back arched. "Ughaafffffkkkkkk!"

Just as Tom Cruise was tossing another hand grenade on the TV in front of us, it felt like it had landed inside of her snatch and exploded. Shrapnel flew her body, shredding every nerve. Her hips bounced into my palm while her hand clamped around my rod. She flopped on the couch like a fish out of water. The explosions on the TV drowned out her intense moans.

Eventually, her physical flopping slowed and she settled into the couch. Beads of sweat had formed on her forehead. She sighed when I brought my hand out of her crotch. I held my fingers to her lips. Her eyes darted from them to my face and back. She finally took them into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around them until they were licked clean, then pulled back.

"Ohmagawd," she panted.

I grabbed the bottom of her negligee and began to pull it up. "Here, let's get this off of you." She released me from her grip and lifted her arms. Her long brunette hair slipped through and fell down across her shoulders and back when I dropped the garment onto the floor.

"OH!" she squawked way too loudly when my face dove into her chest and I sucked a tete into my mouth. She ran her fingers through my hair and pulled me closer while she went back to petting my python. "Ohmagawd, you're driving me crazy," she whirred as I sucked and flicked at her hard nipples. "I want you. I want you so bad," she cooed.

I pulled out of her chest and gave her a wicked look. "You want what?"

"I want you."

"Right. But what do you want about me?"

"I...I want your...your cock. I want your cock inside of me," she cooed.

"Oh really now? And where exactly do you want it?"

"I...I want it in my mouth. I want to taste you. I want your big, fat cock in my mouth."

"As tempting as that sounds, I have another suggestion."

Her eyes sparkled. A crooked grin crossed her face. "Oh really? And what might that be?"

I watched intently to see her reaction to the words I was about to speak. "I want you to suck Dad's cock while I fuck you."

"What?!" she shrieked. "Are you crazy?!"

I shook my head. "Nope. Dead serious. I want you to suck Dad's cock while I tear your shit up."

She didn't know what to say. "No way. No way! That's crazy! What if he wakes up? If he saw you and I...he'd kill both of us!"

I smiled. "Don't worry. After what I put in his drink, he may not wake up until Wednesday."

Her jaw dropped. "You put something in his drink?!" I nodded. "You...you...you could've told me! Here I was so worried he would wake while we, you know..."

"What fun would that've been?"

She smacked my arm. "You're terrible!"

After I laughed, I came back to her. "So, how 'bout it?"

That's so naughty! "Are you sure?" I just stared back at her with the same devilish look. Oh my God! I'm so hot just thinking about it! "You're sure he won't wake up?"

"Positive."

Her head swiveled from Dad's sleeping body back to me. "If he wakes up, he'll kill both of us. You know that, right?"

"He's not going to wake up."

Her head swiveled again. She gave me one long last look before she slowly rose from the couch. There was a noticeable fresh stain where she'd been sitting. She took the two steps over to Dad's recliner and looked down on his prone body. She hesitantly reached down, grabbed his zipper, and slowly pulled it down while keeping a close eye on his face. She paused before she pulled the opening wide and reached in. She froze when he moaned at the touch of her hand. When he didn't open his eyes, she twisted and turned until his small, flaccid tool was exposed.

I watched him begin to slowly raise his mast due her soft, short strokes. She was finally able to use her entire hand while still covering his entire shaft with short strokes.

"Jesus. That's it? That's all there is?" I asked.

"Well..." she said with a hint of embarrassment. "Not everyone is as gifted in that area as you are."

"No wonder you're so fucking tight," I chuckled.

"Hey! This is your father you're talking about."

"Yeah. And I'm about to fuck his wife while she sucks on his tiny ass dick, so there's that."

"Hush. You don't have to be so mean."

"And you don't have to be such a slut. But, since you are, what are you waiting for?"

Why does it turn me on when he talks to me like that?! No one has ever talked to me like that!

She froze again when he softly moaned after she took him into her mouth. But, when she was convinced he was going to remain in a drug-induced slumber, she went back to work.

She couldn't remember the last time she had orally satisfied her husband. He's so much smaller than Mark!

It occurred to me as I watched her deep throat skills. I know she didn't learn how to do that giving Dad blowjobs. Where the fuck did she learn that?! Maybe she's just a natural! Little did I know she'd been practicing on a facsimile of me for days.

Now that she bent at a 45 degree angle servicing Dad, I moved in behind her heart-shaped ass. Her legs were apart to allow Dad's lifted legs between them. She gave a muffled yelp when I grabbed the thin straps of her G-string and pulled them away from her body, snapping the tiny covering in two. I tossed it to the side where it joined her discarded negligee and stepped between her legs. She sighed when I ran the tip of my engorged meat along the length of her puffy slit.

"Damn, Mom, it's like you're inviting me in," I chided.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she buzzed.

She yiped when my crown parted her slit, then whimpered during my entire slide until I was buried to the hilt.

"You're so fuckin' tight, Mom!"

She lifted and turned her head. "That's because you're so fuckin' big, you fat cocked bastard!"

"You won't be when I'm done with you," I hissed. "I'm gonna ruin your shit. Dad won't even recognize it when I'm done with you."

"Do it," she said in a suddenly smokey voice. "Do it. Ruin me. Do it." Her head flew back with my first thrust. "Gahfuck!"

I grabbed and twisted her head and shoved it back down onto Dad's rod. "Get to suckin', slut."

I dug my fingers into her hips and got busy. Each rock from me drove her face deeper into Dad's groin. The room quickly filled with the sounds of sex on top of the sounds of machine guns firing and exploding ammunitions coming from the TV. The sound of skin slapping skin accompanied our moans and groans.

Two F-16 fighter jets from the movie we were watching were flying up her silky thighs. I could feel her begin to convulse around my muscle.

"You're gonna fuckin' cum again, aren't you? You're about to cum again, aren't you slut?"

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmhmmmm! Mmmmhmmmm!"

"You're nothing but a cock loving cunt, aren't you, Mom? My mother's nothing but a cock loving whore!"

"Mmmmhmmm! Mmmmhmmm!"

She was spasming around me. Her body began to visibly twitch. She nearly came out of her skin when I reached around and flicked her raised kernel.

Her head shot out of Dad's lap. "Ohmagawd!" she howled.

I grabbed her head and shoved it back down. "Who told you to stop sucking cock, goddammit?!"

She howled again with another flick. The F-16s were closing in on their target. I pressed down on her button. Hard.

The fighter jets unleashed their payload. It was a direct hit. I would've sworn her muffled shrieks would've woken the dead had Dad not stayed silent. The inside of her body felt like Bagdad in the middle of the "shock and awe" campaign. Every nerve ending felt like it was ablaze. Her body quaked and her knees trembled while I continued to plow through her soaked field.

Just as she was coming down from her orgasmic high, I could see Dad's breathing pattern change. His shirt began to have higher and deeper rises and falls. She could feel him beginning to throb in her mouth. She sucked his pole hard while I drilled her even harder.

With a grunt, her mouth filled with salty spunk. Each pulse of his heart shot a fresh spurt into her cavern. She sucked and swallowed as hard as she could to keep up with the flow. Watching her swallow Dad's spunk was about all I could take. She howled in protest when I grabbed her by the hair and tossed her backwards. She landed with a thud.

"Lay down. Lay down! Lay down so I can give you what you were fantasizing about!"

She fell onto her back and grunted when I landed on her chest. I slapped my throbbing bone between her fleshy mounds, grabbed her hands, and placed them on either side.

"Push 'em together. Come on, do it! Push 'em together as hard as you can!" I began to move my hips back and forth. Three inches would pop out of her cleavage with each fall forward. "Oh yeah, that feels good! Fuck yeah, that feels good!"

"Mmmmm, your cock feels incredible between my tits, Sweety! Keep going! Keep going!"

"You like it when I fuck your tits? Huh? You like it when I fuck your big, fat tits?"

"Yes! Yes! I love it!"

"Does Dad ever fuck your tits? Huh? I'll bet he doesn't!"

"Can we...can we not talk about your father?"

"I'll bet he never covered them in cum, either, did he? Huh? Did he?!"

She shook her head. "No! Never!"

"Do you want me to coat your fuckin' tits in cum? Huh? I'll bet you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Yes! Yes! I...I want it! Please! Give it to me!"

"Ha! You're...you're....grrrrrrrr...you're such a fuckin' whore! Begging your son to jizz all...all over your fat...fat fuckin' tits!"

"Yes! Yes! I'm a whore! Cum all over Mommies tits!"

"Oh fuck! I'm...I'm gonna...cum! Fuck! Ah! Ah! Ah fuck! Huhggggaaaaa!"

A rope of white shot out of her cleavage and up her chest. It rose over her throat and crashed into the bottom her chin. It spread across her throat and streaked down into her hair. Several more spurts appeared and rolled up her sternum and down the sides of her chest. Suddenly, I pulled out, moved up, and shoved it past her lips. She choked and gagged at the unexpected intrusion into her throat.

"That's it! Suck yourself off of my cock like a good little cocksucker!" I demanded as I skull fucked her. "Oh fuck yeah, that's it! Mmmmmm fuck!"

Once the pounding halted, I pulled out of her face and rolled over onto the floor.

"Jesus Christ," I panted.

Her fabulous chest rose and fell while she tried to catch her breath. "Jesus Christ is right."

"Damn, Mom, you really are a great cocksucker!"

"I can't believe how comfortable you are with saying things like that to me."

"Well, it's true! I mean, you could be a pro, Mom. Or a porn star! That's it! We could record this shit! You'd make a fortune!"

"Oh, I think not," she said as she sat up. "You're crazy." She ran a finger across her chest and scooped the contents between her lips. He even tastes good! Damn him!

"Ha! Okay. I'm just sayin'."

"Well, don't." She stood up and looked down at me and my still stiff pole. My God! He's still hard?! This boy is going to wear me out! Then she turned back to her still sleeping husband. His stem had wilted and practically withdrawn. "Oh, shoot!" she barked when she noticed stains of white at the base. "I thought I had, um, you know, gotten it all. I need to clean that up before he wakes up. I'll be right back with a towel."

I stopped her in her tracks. "No you won't."

"Huh? What do you mean? If he wakes up like that..."

I was sitting up by now. A wicked look was on my face. "You don't need a towel."

"What? What do you mean?"

"Your tongue. Use your tongue to clean it up."

"Do what?!"

"C'mon, just do it. You just cleaned off my cock with your mouth. Don't you think Dad deserves the same treatment?"

He's got a point. "Fine."

She hesitantly lowered her face back into his groin. She gently sucked on his limp noodle and ran her tongue around the base and across his nut sack.

"Ha! What a fuckin' slut," I chuckled.

She chose to ignore the comment and gingerly tucked him back into his pants and pulled up the zipper.

She looked at me with a silly grin. "Well, this movie night certainly wasn't what I had intended."

I smiled back at her. "Is that a bad thing?"

Her eyes twinkled in the dim light of the TV while she looked back at me. She finally broke off the gaze and picked up her negligee and what was left of her G-string.

"I need to get cleaned up," she said as drips of milky white fell from her nipples.

"Need any help?" I snickered.

"Um, no. You've done quite enough already. Good night."

"Good night, Mom. We need to have family movie night more often."

She stopped and turned back to me. She took another swipe across her chest and tucked the contents into her mouth.

"I agree."

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,186 Followers