Carl & Chastity: 3rd Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chastity moved her hands to Carls belt unfastening it and tugging at the button and zip, pushing his trousers and underwear down just enough to expose Carls cock. Chastity pumped it quickly for a few seconds, mimicking the finger still sliding in and out of her pussy.

When the finger fucking stopped Chastity was prepared to either drop to her knees or climb onto the bed, she didn't expect a gentle push that toppled her flat on her back and then getting her legs pushed over so her ankles were almost by her ears, but that was how she suddenly found herself, Carl holding her down with weight applied to the backs of both legs as he lined his cock up against her pussy. Slapping his meat against her wet lips several times as he adjusted his position. Then a slow but forceful movement and he pushed himself inside Chastity.

There was little resistance, Chastity was so wet and hot for Carl that he slid in with nothing more than a satisfying groan accompanied by a squeal from Chastity as the cock drove deep inside her.

Carl fucked hard and deep, his balls slapping against Chastity as her ass stuck up and he rhythmically pounded away. Chastity mouthing him to fuck her harder as she felt herself getting ready to cum. Ankles by her ears wasn't the most comfortable of positions to be in, but god did it lead to a deep fuck. Carls cock felt as if it was bouncing off her cervix with each thrust down into her. Chastity didn't care, her trigger point having been reached she was now riding out the ripples as the orgasm hit and washed over her. The electrical tingling feeling almost masking the feel of Carl continuing to bang away although he had slowed now and was a lot more controlled rather than thrashing wildly into her. Carl released the pressure on Chastity's legs allowing her ankles to say goodbye to her ears but continued his slower penetration, sliding in and out apparently relishing the tightness that Chastity provides during the spasms of her orgasm.

Chastity basking in that now familiar just fucked state could see the strain and concentration covering Carls face. "Cum in my mouth" she said recognising the tell-tale signs that Carl was about to blow.

Carl pulled out and stood at the end of the bed one hand quickly pumping his cock, Chastity was a fraction too slow to move, as Carl erupted his cum up and over her shoulder. Two thick globlets of his finest semen landing on the crisp and clean but slightly messed up duvet cover. Chastity took the rest of Carls load in her mouth sucking him hard and licking his cock clean of both his and her own cum until his cock began to droop and shrink from full on erection.

It didn't take them long to redress fully and straighten the bed covers, there wasn't much they could do about the cum splattered duvet, just hope nobody inspected too closely at the auction.

They talked almost normally as they drove back to the office, Chastity having checked herself over in the bathroom mirror so she didn't look as though she had just been screwed even if she had. Carl didn't go into the office but did tell her to bring a towel and that he would see her tomorrow. With a wink and a kiss he was gone again and Chastity walked into the office and back to responsibility, with only a brief glance from Brenda when she returned to the office alone.

12