Carl, meet Joan Pt. 04

Story Info
Joan takes Carl.
7k words
4.86
3.1k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 4 of Carl and Joan. Joan is a transgender female who has a penis. If multiple penises in sexual acts is not your cup of tea, please find another category to browse through, there are plenty here. You may want to see at least the first part to understand who the characters are!

----------------

My alarm woke me still with my arm draped over Joan. Her soft buns were pushed against me, and my morning wood was pushing right back. I knew that we both needed to move through the shower and breakfast to get to work, but I was curious about whether she, too, would be sporting a stiffie. I let my hand move down her side, and over her hip and down between her legs. She was about half stiff - not quite the full-on hard-on that I had, but as I gently stroked, it twitched and began to fill.

"Carl!" she said, sleepily, "I'd love to, but I don't think there's time!"

"I know," I replied, "I'm sorry but the temptation to cop a feel was too great!"

She rolled over looking at me with a grin on her face.

"Never, ever, apologize for that!" she said as she kissed me.

"No more worries about morning breath?" I asked, recalling the first time we woke up together.

"You tried to convince me not to worry about it!" she replied.

I kissed her back.

"Nope, nothing to worry about!" I said. "Do you want the first shower?"

"If you don't mind," she replied.

"I'll go start coffee, then."

I watched her walk to the bathroom.

"I love watching your bare ass walking!" I said.

"Stop staring!" she said as she disappeared behind the door.

"Not going to happen!" I shouted to her.

I pulled on my boxers and went to make coffee. By the time I was pouring a cup, she came in wearing a bathrobe and combing her hair.

"Shower's all yours," she said, "Thanks for making coffee!"

I showered and dressed and she had dried her hair and was also dressed.

As we were heading out the door for work she stopped and turned and pulled me into a hug and a kiss. As we ended the kiss I noticed some nervousness.

"What's up, Joanie?" I asked.

"After work could you, um, well, maybe stop at your place and pick up some more things and stay the night again, please?" she asked in an almost hesitant, begging tone.

"Why are you being hesitant in asking that?" I asked.

"I don't want this to seem too fast or like I'm getting clingy or something, even though I want to cling to you!"

"I'd love to," I said, now grinding my crotch into hers, "I loved snuggling and sleeping, but I have some unresolved issues that need attention!"

The smile on her face was worth two years' salary to me and she again kissed me.

"Gotta run! Have a good day at work and I'll see you here after!" she said.

My coworkers noticed a certain flair of happiness in me, and one in particular, Keith, was eager to know.

"So, Carl, have a good weekend? You seem to be awfully smiley and happy for a Monday morning!"

"Yeah, Keith, it was a good weekend."

"Spill! I want details! Must've gotten laid, huh?"

"No details, but yes, remember me telling you about Joan?"

"The chick you've been eating dinners with for months? She finally let you in her pants?"

"You know, Keith, you can be kind of crude, like a frat boy or something!"

"Hey, I'm proud to have been a Phi Kappa! We had all the best parties with the best chicks!"

"Jeez, you sound like you're still a sophomore!" I said to him.

"Come on man! I've had a dry spell, and I need to know!"

"Keith, I've got work to do, and I don't kiss-and-tell. See ya!"

I went to my desk and got down to work. At the end of the day, I headed to my apartment and grabbed some more clothes - enough to last for a few days. I also grabbed my running shoes and some workout clothes, planning to get Joan to join me at the gym, or at least to go for a run through the park near her place.

On the way to her place, I stopped and bought a bottle of wine and some more flowers.

When I arrived at her place, Frank, the doorman, looked at my bags and the wine and the flowers, and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Things are going well with you two, huh?" he asked.

"I sure hope so!" I replied.

When I got to her door and knocked, she opened it and immediately pulled me into a hug and kiss. I dropped the bags and somehow hung onto the flowers and the wine bottle, and hugged her in return.

"I'm so glad you're here!" she said.

"I said I was coming, didn't I?"

"Yes, but that was the plan, but sometimes plans don't work out, and you're here, and, oh wow! Wine and flowers, and" she looked at the two bags I'd brought, "you brought plenty of stuff, didn't you?"

"Don't get too freaked out," I said, "I'm just being prepared to not have to run back and forth every day - just in case. And some work out clothes, too, but if you want me to go home, I will."

She looked at me and reached into her pocket, pulling out a key.

"I had this made for you - again, let's call it trust? If that by itself doesn't answer your question then let me be explicit, no, I don't want you to go home!"

I put the flowers on the table, the wine on the counter, then grabbed my bags and took them to the bedroom. I noticed that the bed covers were already neatly folded on the floor at the foot of the bed, and a towel was spread over the sheet.

"Since I brought some workout clothes - I thought we might go for a jog later?"

"Maybe much later - I had some other workout ideas, but they definitely do not require clothing!" she replied with an impish grin on her face.

"I like the sound of that! It looks like you've already got things ready on the bed!"

"I don't want to waste a second! Then again, if you just want to sleep, I can got put it all back together again!"

"No, no, don't change a thing!" I said, as I wrapped my arms around her from behind, caressing her breasts through her blouse.

She slapped my hands away, playfully. "First sustenance, then the exercise!"

She already had supper almost done, so I opened the wine and set the table and we sat down to eat. After supper we cleaned up the supper dishes and the kitchen and sat on the couch. Quickly we were necking and petting and soon both shirts and her bra were on the floor. She was pulling on my belt and I suggested that we just head to the bedroom.

In the bedroom, I lowered my head to her breasts and began to kiss and caress them. Soon my hands lowered and unbuttoned her jeans and I was pushing them over her hips. I slid her panties down with the jeans leaving her completely naked and I sank to my knees, taking her girly cock in my mouth. I ran my hands around and over her ass, squeezing her beautiful buns. She was rotating her hips slowly, pushing her cock in and out of my mouth. I was still struggling to take the whole thing in my mouth, but I was getting better at it. As my hands squeezed her buns I ran first the right, then the left forefinger over her rosebud rear opening.

The speed of her gyrations was increasing and her breathing was marked my several sudden intakes of air, followed by some puffing and almost hyperventilating.

"Carl, I'm going to cum soon! Oh, baby, it feels so good! I love having your mouth on my cock! And your fingers on my ass! Oh Carl! I'm cumming! Cumming!"

My mouth was flooded with her semen. I was getting better at anticipating the pulses of cum and timing my swallows so that it was not just leaking out the sides of my mouth. I caressed her balls and squeezed the shaft to get all of her cum out. Her knees buckled and she sat back on the bed. I moved with her, never taking her prick out of my mouth. She first sat, and then laid back on the bed, her legs dangling over the side. I pulled her cock from my mouth and began to run my tongue up and down her softening shaft, slurping up the cum that clung to it.

When she was again flaccid, I smiled up at her as she was smiling down at me. I moved up and kissed her and she pushed her tongue into my mouth, swirling around and tasting her cum on my lips and tongue.

We lay there for several minutes, kissing and tasting when she suddenly moved up on her knees, her breasts swaying as she did.

"Now, it's my turn - and, I suppose, your turn! On your back!"

I rolled onto my back and she finally undid my pants and pulled everything off of my hips and then jumped off the bed, grabbing the cuffs of the pants and pulled them completely off of me. My cock was about three quarters hard and she kissed her way down my belly and toward the head. Her hand began to cup and caress my balls. As she got to the head she opened her mouth and pulled me in, and then pulled her head back again. There was a distinct "pop" sound as my dick came out of her mouth again.

As her hands caressed my balls, she let her fingers slide across the perineum and push gently onto my back door. As she had done before, it was a series of pressing with her fingertip, and then easing off. The pressure increased every time she pushed, and I could feel my puckered hole relaxing and opening a bit more with each push.

She ran her tongue down the shaft of my cock and licked at my balls. Then her tongue also crossed the perineum and suddenly I felt it licking all around my butt. She was kissing my buns, and running her finger over my asshole. I felt her move away, and then return. I looked at her and could see the bottle of lube as she squirted some on her palm. She put her fingers in her palm and got a finger globbed up with the thick liquid. She ran her finger over my bum hole and again started her cycle of pressure and then backing off, pressure, backing off.

At some point I felt my bum open and her finger slipped in - just the tip up to maybe the first knuckle, and then suddenly it was gone again. Then it was back. And then gone. In and out. In and out. Then in and it stayed, and I felt her swirling it around a bit, then more pressure and it went in further. I closed my eyes and lost myself in the pleasure waves that were washing over me. I made a decision.

"Joanie!" I said, and immediately her finger slid out of me again.

"I'm sorry, I got carried away!" she said.

"Joanie!" I repeated, "Joanie, come here!"

She moved her head up to me. I grabbed her head and pulled her into a kiss - a deep, sensual kiss.

When I broke the kiss, I looked deeply into her eyes.

"I want you to fuck me!" I said.

"Carl!" came a shocked reply, "are you sure?!"

"Yes, or no, but yes. I don't know, but I want you to do that - I want US to do that!"

"Carl, I - I don't know what to say! Are you really sure? That's a big step for you - well for us!"

"Joan, I have already done things with you that I never, ever, thought I'd do with anyone, and I have loved getting to know you personally and sexually, and I want to do this for us!"

She threw herself on top of me and kissed me deeply.

"Be gentle with me!" I said to her.

"Um, you bet your ass!" she replied, playfully, slapping my buns with her open hand.

She moved back down my body, kissing as she went, her fingers already again playing with my ass. When her mouth got to my cock, she took me in again and tongued and sucked on my head. Meanwhile, her finger had pushed its way into me again and I could feel her finger swirling inside me. She put pressure on my prostate and indeed, it felt absolutely wonderful.

She pulled the finger out and again put lube in her palm, and then ran two fingers on the other hand through the small pool of liquid. As her fingers approached my asshole again, I clenched a bit in anticipation.

"Uh uh, relax baby! You've gotta relax or it will not feel good, and I want you to feel good!"

She started again in the push/release cycle and I tried to just relax the muscles. Somewhere in the cycle she again pushed a finger inside me, then out. Then in, then out. Then in with two fingers. I definitely noticed the extra girth in my bum, but I focused on not tensing up. She pushed them further in, and then out, then in, then out. The sensation of her fingers pushing in and rubbing me from inside was glorious.

I did not notice that she had been dribbling lube on her cock and rubbing it in with her other hand. She then took the tube and squirted it on my balls and perineum and then pushed it over and into my bum.

"I think you're ready, baby! Are you ready?"

"Yes, Joanie, do it!" I said.

She pulled my legs open and pushed them back. She ran the head of her cock up and down my ass. When she was centered on my opening, she shifted her weight and I felt again the pressure on my sphincter, but she did not force herself in, instead backing off again. After doing that four or five times I thought I was going to beg her to push it all the way in.

"Joanie that feels so good!" I said.

She pushed forward again and I felt myself open up and the head of her cock slipped inside me. It felt huge to me, even though I know that she is not very big. She slowly rotated her hips but did not press any further into me, in fact I felt her slip back out again. If I was disappointed, it did not last long as I felt her push inside again. This time it felt less huge, but more like a good filling feel. And then it was gone again. And then in again.

"Further, Joan! Push further!"

She did and I felt the inner sphincter open up and the soft head was even deeper in. The outer sphincter felt the shaft of her cock holding it open, and it tried to close, effectively squeezing her cock. She pulled back on her hips, again sliding all the way out. This time she put more lube on herself before pushing back into me again.

This time she pushed further until I could feel the weight of her body pushing against my buns, and I knew that she was as far in as she could go. She began rocking her hips first forward, then back. My ass was full of her, and I could feel the prostate being massaged from within by her cock.

She leaned over me and looked down at me.

I smiled up at her.

"This feels amazing, Joanie!" I said to her.

"I'm glad you are enjoying it!" she replied as she rocked her hips a little harder.

I looked down between us and my cock was hard as a stone and bouncing with each of her thrusts. I reached down and grabbed it and pumped a little on my own.

She started moving even more and was really fucking me now. The pure physical sensation, coupled with the sense of surrendering to Joan - just to Joan - was starting to overwhelm me.

"Oh, fuck me Joanie!" I said.

"Carl, baby, I'm gonna cum again!"

"Not yet, keep fucking! I'm going to cum, too!"

"Carl! I can't keep it! I gotta pull out!"

"NO! Joanie, fill me up! Cum in me! I'm cumming, too! I'm cumming Joanie!!"

I looked at my own cock and a couple of large dribbles of white semen came from the slit and then rockets of cum fired, hitting me on the face, on the neck, on my chest. Five or six good sized ropes of cum, intermixed with smaller squirts that barely made it to my navel.

Joan pushed into me again, and I felt the sensation of her releasing inside my ass.

"Carl! I'm cumming, too, I'm cumming!" she said as she thrust again into me and then held her position and I could feel her cock twitching in me. As her orgasm subsided, she sank her body onto mine, and I finally relaxed my legs. My body was sticky with my cum, but she did not seem to mind as she kissed me and licked the cum from my neck and face and then fed it to me on the end of her tongue.

She took my face in her hands and kissed me deeply.

"Joanie!" I said to her, "that was absolutely amazing! I love you!"

"You what?" she asked.

"I love you - I love you so much! I know, I know, it's too early to say it out loud, but I love you!"

"Oh Carl!" she started to cry.

"I didn't mean to upset you! I know it's too soon, I can't help it! Please forgive me!" I pleaded.

"No, you idiot! I love you, too! I do! I can't even imagine life without you now! I don't even want to!"

I kissed her again. As she writhed her body on mine, I felt her soft cock slip out of my ass.

"Hmm, what did I hear you say before?" I said, "Cum again!"

She dove down to kiss me again.

I felt a river of cum slipping its way out.

"Uh oh!" I said.

"What?"

"Your cum is escaping!"

"That's what the towel is for!" she said, as she ran her hand down between my legs and started to play with the cum. She pushed her finger into my ass again, using the cum to lube it.

"Mmm!" I groaned as she did so.

We kissed a bit more, and she slid her finger from my bum. I had her cum dribbling from my ass, and my cum sticky between us.

"I think we probably should clean up a bit, or it will reek of semen by tomorrow morning," she said to me.

We took a quick shower, together, and she put a clean towel on the bed. I looked at her quzzically.

"You'll likely be leaking a bit, still and it's easier to wash a towel than it is to wash sheets! I'm sorry about that!"

"I'm not," I said to her and kissed her again.

"So, you're OK about what we just did."

"Yes, quite OK," I replied.

"And, um, and about what you said to me?"

"What did I say?" I asked, though I was pretty sure I knew what she was talking about.

"That you love me?"

"Joanie," I replied, "I've never met or known anyone like you. I am madly, head over heels, totally smitten in love with you. I've done things with you that I did not ever think I would do, but with you they are fully natural and I have not one ounce of regret, with the possible exception of wishing that I had really pushed for that first date even sooner. To throw your statement back at you - I can't imagine life without you now."

"Carl," she said, crying again, "you make me so happy!"

"Yeah, is that why I made you cry again?"

"Kiss me, you big dumb oaf!"

We kissed again, and kept kissing.

"I love you, Carl!"

"I love you, Joan! Good night, my princess!"

We fell asleep in one another's arms.

The next morning was a repeat of the morning before - morning wood pressing into Joan's bum, copping a feel of her half-stiff cock, regret that we had no time and then hurried showers and running off to work.

When I got back to Joan's place that afternoon and went in, she was on the phone, and I could only hear her side of the conversation.

"Yes, mother, he knows that I have a penis!... Well, you know that, too, so what difference does it make if I just state it outright? Mom! You and I are both adults, we can use the adult words for it!... Well, yes, he has one, too!... Mom! I am not getting into those details with you! Do you want to tell me about you and Dad?!... What? Sure, I'd love for you to meet him.... When? How about Saturday - you can drive here and we'll take you out to dinner.... Sure, you can stay here, I have the pull out couch.... Well, I don't know, what if he does?... Yes, it's a small apartment, but no, we won't make noise. We don't have to have sex every night!... Well, I don't care if you don't want to think about it - you asked the question!... Mother! That's not your business!... OK, look, Carl is here, so I will say goodbye for now.... No! No you can't talk to him.... No, you'll talk to him on Saturday.... Mom.... Mom.... Mother!... OK, OK!"

She looked at me.

"If you hadn't guessed by now, it's my mother. She wants to talk to you. You can say no!" She added that last part to be loud enough to be sure that her mother heard her, even though she was not talking directly into the phone.

"Sure," I said, "I can talk to her."

"I'll put it on speakerphone. Mom? You're on speakerphone, so I can hear you, so you'd better be careful what you say!"

"Joan, dear, I can behave myself!" her mother said.

"Carl?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied, "this is Carl."

"How do I know that's your real name?" she asked.

"It says so on my driver's license," I said.

"Do you know what you've gotten yourself into here? I know from what she's said that you already know about her anatomy!"

12