Carl, meet Joan Pt. 05

Story Info
Carl charms Joan's mother.
5.4k words
4.7
2.6k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of a story about Carl and Joan. Joan is a trans woman who still has a penis. If a story involving multiple penises is not your thing, please just move on and find a story that is more to your liking. In this part, Carl meets Joan's mother.

--------------------------

The rest of our week was at once a whirlwind and a slow plod. Joan was nervous about me meeting her mother. We talked about whether I should continue to stay at her place while her mother was visiting, or go back to my own place. I thought it best to give them space, but Joan was reluctant to let me go.

"Why are you so opposed to me going back to my place?" I asked.

"I'm afraid that if you get back there, you might just want to stay!"

"That is, most emphatically, NOT going to happen. If I'm there I will count the minutes until I'm back here, but I still think you two might need some space. If it all works out 'nicely' - whatever that means, I will happily stay, but we should just plan on me going to my apartment. I'll be at your door the minute she heads home, though!"

"OK," she said, "maybe you're right, that will be the best thing."

Friday night came and I helped her clean up the apartment. We didn't need to try to hide any "evidence" of me being there - her mother already knew that, but we - well, especially Joan, wanted to make sure that things were clean.

As evening turned to night, I was finishing up cleaning the kitchen and dishes when Joan called me.

"Carl, can you come in here and help me with something?"

"Just a second!" I replied, "let me put two more things away!"

I hung the dish towel on the rack over the sink and headed into Joan's bedroom and stopped. She had bought some lingerie, and stood there in a lacy white body suit that was completely open at the crotch, her cock and pubes poking out.

"I bought us a gift today, what do you think?"

"You look fantastic! I could eat you up!"

"You better!"

I took her in my arms and kissed her, running my hands over her exposed buns, feeling her stiffening cock poke me.

She pushed me out of the hug and immediately reached for my belt.

"You have to be out of those clothes right now!"

As she worked on my pants, I unbuttoned my shirt and kicked off my shoes. She unzipped the pants and took them down with my boxers in one swift motion. I stepped out of my socks and we collapsed onto the bed. We kissed and ground our crotches together. I ran my hands over the lacy material that encased, but did not hide her breasts. Her nipples were already at attention and I slipped my hand under the material and gently squeezed the nipple, eliciting a gasp of air from her. My hunger for her in that moment was clearly driving me, and I moved my head down. The split of the material for the open crotch began just above her belly button and I began kissing her belly and working my way south. I kissed the head of her cock and eagerly took it into my mouth and ran my hands over her balls and down toward her back door. I let her cock slip from my mouth and I continued kissing my way down, licking her balls, and then pushing her legs open, I kissed her directly on her puckered rear hole.

"Oh!" she let out a gasp.

My hands kneaded and squeezed her buns and I pushed her further open and kissed and licked her anal opening. Remembering all I had learned from her, I pushed my tongue against the opening, and then backed off, offering kisses all around instead.

"Carl, I want you to fuck me again!" she said. "I need to give myself to you again!"

"OK, how would you like it?" I asked.

She just looked at me, and then scrambled up and turned her ass to me, up on her knees, her arms clinging to a pillow, her head down low. She looked very vulnerable in that position, presenting herself.

"Damn, Joanie, you look so sexy like that! I could worship that ass!"

"Gently, though, let's go slow!"

"Of course, I aim to give you nothing but pleasure!"

I leaned down and kissed her buns, running my hands over her. The way she opened up with the body suit on, partially hidden and somehow completely exposed was a real turn on for me. I kissed and rimmed her puckered backside and run a finger down the cleft of her buns, pushing and massaging her.

"Mmm, yes," she almost purred, "I am so excited with anticipation!"

I grabbed the bottle of lube and tried to follow her lead, putting it first in my palm, then rolling my finger in the pool, and then rubbing it all around her butt hole. As she was getting lubed, she was also relaxing and opening up to the pressure of my finger. I dribbled a bit more lube on my hand and soon slipped two fingers inside of her.

"Oh, Carl! It feels good when you do that!"

I pushed the fingers in and then pressed down on her prostate. Like the method of getting in, I would press and then relax, and then press again. With my lubed up palm I began to stroke my cock and started getting it ready, too.

I pulled my fingers out, and her butt remained open for a bit, so I started rubbing her backside with my cock. I pressed forward and then back several times, the head of my cock pushing just a bit further in with each forward movement.

"Carl! Sink it in, stop teasing me!" she said.

I slid the head inside her. The grip of her ass on my cock was exquisite! I pushed in a little further now, feeling the head slip past the inner sphincter and the tight grip she had on the shaft of my cock. I dribbled more lube and rubbed it around and then pressed forward again with a slow but strong pressure. entering her just a bit at a time.

"Fuck!" she said, "that feels great! You are so big inside me! Fuck me, Carl, fuck my ass!"

I began rocking in and back, in and back. The warm sensation of being inside her was fabulous. I reached under her and started to stroke her cock, too. Very quickly she began to pant.

"Oh, I can't believe how good that feels! You are going to make me cum again Carl!"

She was moving her hips back into me on my forward thrusts.

"Fuck! Fuck! Carl! I'm gonna cum Carl! Make me cum, Carl! Cum with me now! I'm cumming! Cumming!"

I could feel her midsection alternately twitching and jerking and my hand was coated in her warm cum. That sensation then worked through my brain and straight to my cock and suddenly I was cumming inside her again.

"Oh, Joanie, I'm cumming, too!"

"Fill me up, Carl! Cum inside me Carl!"

With a final thrust forward and several spasms I unloaded into her. I leaned down over her and kissed her back and her shoulders. She turned her head toward me and we did our best to kiss one another, though our position made it kind of awkward. As I backed out of her, a gush of semen slid from her and ran down over her balls and dripped onto the towel that she had, thankfully, put down. She eased down from her knees and rolled to face me, and I lay down beside her, once again taking her face in my hands and I kissed her. Her arms wrapped around my head and pulled my face into hers. We kept kissing for what seemed like an hour.

"I love you, Carl!"

"Oh, you know I love you, Joanie!"

"We don't have to make love tomorrow night, but right now I am saying that I want you in my bed tomorrow, Mom will just have to get used to it!"

"I love the sound of that, but let's not get ahead of ourselves, let's see how it goes, OK? I love you and of course I want to be with you, but this may be the step we need to take with your Mom. OK?"

"I know that you are right, but my heart says 'don't let go, never let go!'"

I kissed her again.

"I like your heart!"

She kissed me again, and then rolled over.

"Spoon me and snuggle me?"

I immediately scooted over right behind her. I kissed her neck and wrapped my arms around her, and pushed my crotch against her bum, which was wet and a little sticky.

"You're kinda wet down here!" I said, pushing against her ass.

"That's your fault, and you'll just have to live with it!"

I rocked my hips into her in approval.

"Sleep!" she said to me, "I set my alarm so we can get nice and clean before she gets here!"

Post sex sleep comes easily and the next thing I was aware of was the sound of her alarm, and a very full bladder sensation.

As she reached for the alarm I started to roll over and get up to head for the bathroom.

"You'd better be really fast, there mister!" Joan said to me, "I feel like I'm ready to burst!"

"Me, too. I'll be quick, I promise!"

I went in and relieved my bladder and hurried back into the room. The smell of sex was quite noticeable.

"Yeah, I think we'd better air this room out a bit before she gets here!"

She was up and moving to the bathroom before the sentence was out of my mouth.

"First things, first!" she said, rushing past me.

As she was in the bathroom, I thought it was probably best to strip the bed and do the sheets, not just the towel. Joan came back into the room as I was putting clean sheets on, still completely naked.

"Wow!" she said, "there's a sight a woman likes!"

I turned and struck a pose for her.

"No, I mean the man changing the sheets on the bed!"

I let my "pose" sink into as pitiful a sad look that I could muster.

"Oh, naked you is definitely a bonus!" she added, walking up to me, and grabbing my cock, "a BIG bonus!"

I smiled and leaned down, kissing her nipples.

"Care for a quickie?" I asked.

"Yes, however, unless you want to be introduced to my mother with a mouthful of my cum, we'd better get showers going!"

"A quickie in the shower?!"

"Tempting - very tempting, but no."

"I know, I'm just teasing, but watching you walk about naked, breasts swaying, cock swaying - just know that's a scene I will never tire of!"

"You are corny! Sweet, but corny! Now, please put on some boxers and go get coffee going while I shower. Put on a full pot, Mom will probably want some when she gets here!"

She showered and I got breakfast going, then I showered. As soon as I was done, we started the washer going and tidied up the place one last time. We'd just put the sheets in the dryer when the buzzer sounded and the intercom came to life. The weekend doorman announced that her Mom was here.

Joan opened the door and when the elevator opened there was her mom. She had the same reddish-blonde hair that Joan did. She was still a looker, with a round face with some "smile lines" that just gave her character.

They hugged tightly.

"Oh sweetie, it's good to see you!"

"And you, too, Mom!"

"Mom," Joan stepped back, "this is Carl! Carl, this is my mother!"

I extended my hand to her, "It's so nice to meet you, Mrs. Avery!"

She completely ignored my hand, and immediately pulled me into a hug.

"It's nice to meet you, Carl! I've heard a lot about you!"

Through the hug I looked at Joan, mouthing "What the fuck?!"

On the phone earlier, I'd gotten the sense that I was barely to be trusted, so I was wondering where this was coming from.

She stepped back, "Now, first of all, no matter where this relationship goes, you will not call me 'Mrs. Avery', 'Mrs. Avery' is my mother-in-law. My name is Elizabeth, but most people just call me Betsy or Bets. I think we should start with Betsy, and see where it goes, OK. Secondly, I've had quite some time to think about all of this, and I think I was too hard on you on the phone. I'm not sure that I'm ready for Joan to be living with someone, but I also have to admit that in the months you two have been getting to know one another, I've heard a lot about you, and if you were just some womanizing 'player' Joan would have cut you loose a long time ago."

Turning to Joan, she continued, "I know you well enough to know that I should trust you. You've been much stronger than me during this odyssey, and you've developed good instincts, and I need to trust you more. Life can be hard on all of us, and you've found someone who you care about and seems to care about you, and I should let that develop and flourish and be happy for you!"

Joan and I were a bit stunned at the small soliloquy and looked at each other.

"Now," Betsy continued, "don't think that's an automatic pass, I still want to get to know you myself, so, I'm hoping there is coffee that we can sit and talk over?"

"Uh, yes!" Joan said, "Carl made coffee this morning, so let's have a cup!"

"So, Betsy," I said, "I notice that you did not bring up any bags - can I go get something for you?"

Joan smiled and Betsy gave me a look.

"You noticed - and offered help? Where did you find him?" she asked Joan.

She handed me her key fob.

"Dark green Buick, I'm parked about a half a block away. The suitcase is in the back seat! And, thank you!"

I headed out the door and found the car. The suitcase was enormous - "Geez, I thought she was only staying one night!"

I locked the car and rolled the suitcase to the building and hefted it up the front steps and onto the elevator, letting myself in when I got back. I handed the key back and grabbed a cup of coffee and joined them in the living area. Joan and Betsy were on the couch, so I sat in the chair next to the piano.

"So, Carl," Betsy started in with immediately, "I know that you are an engineer and that you went to school in Canada. Why Canada?"

"Well, I grew up in Squamish, BC, north of Vancouver. My father is a US citizen who worked in the shipping industry there, and my mother is Canadian. Then I got a good job offer here in Seattle, so after school I moved here."

"I see, and will you be taking my daughter to live in Canada?"

I was a bit stunned here, but replied, "We...we haven't talked about that. I figure with her brilliance, that if we go chasing jobs around, it will be because she gets some outstanding offer from somewhere. But, if you mean would I like to show her around BC, then yes, I absolutely would love to take her there."

"And would you introduce her to your family?"

"Of course! She'll knock their socks off!"

"You two do remember that I'm here, don't you?" Joan said.

"Yes, of course, dear, I'm just asking Carl some questions!" Betsy said.

We continued to talk about my background, and some questions about our future that Joan and I had never discussed. I did my best to deflect when I had to, but mostly it was good.

I suggested that I could make lunch for us, so I went to the kitchen and started to get some things together. Sandwiches and a small salad for each of us.

After lunch, we took her mom to a park near the apartment and went for a walk. The weather was good for Seattle - no rain, but pretty cloudy. Joan had made reservations at the first restaurant that we'd gone to once we started our weekly dinners, so we went back to Joan's to get ready. When Betsy had gotten ready, Joan and I went into Joan's room to change. This got us a look from Betsy, but she didn't say anything.

"I still want you to stay here tonight!" Joan said in a quiet tone.

"I really can't read her vibe," I said, "let's see how she takes it that we both came in to change at the same time!"

I was ready first (no surprise!) and went back into the living room.

"So, you two are quite comfortable around each other, aren't you?" Betsy asked.

"Yes, I suppose we are," I replied.

"I've had so many things with her that I've just had to get used to - her insistence that she was a girl when she first 'came out' to us, the physical and mental changes of the HRT, and now I have to get used to the idea that she is an adult."

She looked at me and I could see confusion on her face.

"And you. She's quite taken by you. And I can understand why. But I have had to be very protective of her. I worry about her safety. Trans women are preyed upon, and I had to be sure that you were not just a predator, and I can see that you are not. I have watched you two. I see the way you look at her. I see how she looks at you, and looks to you. I know that she loves you - I'd bet she told me that before she told you. And now, I can see that you love her, too. Carl, I apologize for pushing you when we were on the phone. Can you forgive me?"

"Forgive what?" I asked, "A mother being protective? It's natural, and I worry about her, too. She is very careful who she tells, but she is also very proud of who she is. So am I, by the way, in so many ways. Sometimes she still gets insecure, but overall she is very confident. That's one of the things that attracted me to her - she is quite a brilliant engineer, beautiful, confident, funny, musically talented, and capable of making her way in the world. I fell so lucky that she includes me in the things she does."

I stopped talking when I noticed that Betsy was just smiling at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You! You are totally smitten with her, aren't you?"

"Oh, well, now that you mention it, yes. Totally and completely."

She surprise me by walking over and hugging me again.

"You should stay here tonight!" she said, letting go of the hug. "I've only been with you for a few hours and I feel that you two are just so right for each other. Honestly, I came here almost hoping that I would find you to be a crumb that I could sweep from her life, but I am so happy to have found you like this. I can see how good you are for her, and how happy you make her. Please always be that for her!"

"I absolutely promise you that!"

About that time, the bedroom door opened and Joan came out wearing a dress and short heels.

"Babe, you look absolutely stunning!" I said.

She smiled as Betsy said, "Sweetie, he's right! Wow!"

"I am definitely under dressed here!" I said, "How can I be out with two such beauties, and look like such a ragamuffin?"

"Oh, he is a charmer, isn't he?" said Betsy.

"A bullshitter is more like it!" said Joan.

"Come now, language!" Betsy said to Joan.

"Carl, you look fine. Let's go, we have a reservation!" Joan said, taking my hand.

We headed out and had a wonderful meal and a nice time talking. When we got back to Joan's apartment, I pulled up and let the two of them off at the door to her building.

"Good night, ladies," I said, "it was a wonderful evening!"

"Carl, I want you to stay!" Joan said.

"Yes, Carl, I think you need to stay with my girl!" Betsy added.

I looked at Joan, her face a mixture of a big smile and a big surprise.

"Betsy, are you sure about this? I can stay at my apartment while you're here," I replied back.

"As I said to you earlier, I can see how good you two are for each other, so yes, I am quite sure. I do hope that you'll have the discretion to hold your, um, frolicking until I am gone."

"Frolicking?" Joan asked, accompanied by a big eye roll.

"I was trying to be discreet, dear. Please don't fuck him tonight! Is that better?"

"Mom!" Joan said.

"And Carl," Betsy added, "you can please call me Bets."

Joan and I just looked at each other.

"OK, you two go on up, I will park and come up."

This had gone swimmingly well. We had gone from being quite worried about things to being in her mom's good graces.

When I got upstairs, Joan had opened up the sofa bed and was getting it ready. As soon as I came in the door she rushed over to me and kissed me.

"I can't believe it was that easy, but she really likes you, and she told me you were a gem and I should hang on to 'that one'!"

I hugged her back.

"So where is she now?" I asked.

"Taking a shower and getting ready for bed. She said she's tired and wants a good night's sleep."

"OK, can I help?"

"No, I'm pretty sure she can shower on her own!" she said in a joking manner.

"That's not what I meant, and you know it!"

"OK, sure, put the pillows in the pillowcases. I'm just about done, though."

Joan's mom emerged from Joan's room wearing a bathrobe.

"Now, you kids give me some space, and get yourselves ready for bed."

"Good night, Betsy, er, Bets!" I said.

"Carl?" Betsy asked.

12