Carla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only then did I insert a fingertip into her cunt.

"No," she cried.

"You want me to stop?"

"It's too much. I can't stand it."

"I'll stop then." I withdrew my finger and stood up, trying to hide my disappointment. I was sure she wanted to come, and equally sure she hadn't.

"Take me to bed," she said breathlessly. "I want to come with you inside me."

Carla got to her feet, letting the robe slide from her shoulders to leave her breathtakingly naked. Anyone passing by in the street would have had a pleasant surprise if they'd happened to glance up. I took her in my arms and she fumbled for my cock, which had been hard for some time. We made it to the bed somehow and I lost the robe. Carla spread herself for me, wide-eyed and eager. We both knew she wasn't going to last long.

I slid in to the hilt in one smooth action, and she almost came right then.

"Fuck, that's so good... don't stop..."

I tried to keep it slow and steady but I knew she needed more and I needed to give it to her. She lasted maybe a dozen strokes before her climax overwhelmed her. I was hanging on desperately, hoping to give her another, but she opened her eyes and stared into mine and she was moving against me, grinding, using her internal muscles to squeeze my cock, and I knew I was gone.

"I'm going to come," I gasped.

"Yes! Do it!"

I volleyed into her. I probably wasn't producing much by that point but she still gave a little moan of acknowledgement.

I rolled off her and we lay for a few moments recovering. Carla nuzzled my neck.

"You're incredible. I've never come so many times. And lovely orgasms, really strong. I mean, I like sex, I usually manage to come unless the man is really clumsy, but it's so easy with you, so natural."

I didn't know what to say. "Thank you."

"And now I think I'm going to take you to lunch."

"It's a bit early," I said like an idiot.

She giggled. "You're going to have to go home and change. You can't go in last night's clothes, not where I'm taking you. And you need a shave."

I could see the force of this. "Do I need to dress up?"

"Smart casual." Of course there's smart casual, and then there's Milan smart casual; I'd learned that much. I started reviewing my scant wardrobe in my head, and wondering what might do.

"I'm going to take a long hot shower," she said dreamily, "and while I'm in the shower I'm going to think about you and probably touch myself. I do that a lot."

I cupped her mound in my hand and began to massage her there. "Like this?"

Carla sighed. "Yes, like that."

I kissed her deeply, then moved my lips down her throat, across her collarbone, over the soft warm flesh of her breast. She stirred, flexing her hips to meet my fingers. I took a nipple in my mouth and sucked gently until she whimpered, then moved to the other breast, back to the first, all the while working her outer lips and clit with my fingers.

I slipped a finger inside her and she gasped.

"Do you do this as well?" I asked.

"Sometimes. Oh shit."

I probed for her G-spot. I must have found it, because she gave a little scream and said: "Oh yes. There."

I added a second finger and now she was really going, writhing on the bed. "Yes! Fuck me!"

She grabbed the back of my head with both hands and I gave it to her as hard as I could. It wasn't long before she was coming hard on my fingers, grunting in time with her contracting pussy.

"Now you really have to go," she groaned.

"Where shall I meet you?"

"I'll text you."

I shared a flat with two other students out in the suburbs, so I had quite a way to go. Carla texted me with the address of a restaurant I knew by reputation which was only a few metres from her hotel. I was under strict instructions to meet her in the bar at one o'clock, under no circumstances to be late, and to order her a cocktail.

There wasn't much time to turn it around. I had a quick shower, shaved, and managed to talk my flatmate into lending me his jacket; then it was time to head back into town. I barely made it on time.

The restaurant was modern and discreetly smart, and I fervently hoped she was paying because I could barely afford the cocktails, let alone the food. She hadn't said what she wanted and I never drink cocktails so I ordered more or less at random.

Carla was exactly on time. She was wearing an electric blue sun-dress that left her shoulders bare, and with her Prada sunglasses she looked like a movie-star. I told her so.

"What did you order me?"

"Brandy Alexander."

"My favourite. How did you know?"

"I guessed. You look sensational."

"You told me that already."

She was wearing make-up. Carla never wore make-up. She never wore dresses either. She always looked good, but never like this. I couldn't help speculating about what she might be wearing underneath. Pink love-hearts were presumably not involved.

"It's my treat," she said, "and if you don't mind I'll order for both of us."

That was a relief on two counts: I knew next to nothing about food, and even going Dutch would probably have bankrupted me.

She ordered a salad for herself and linguine with clams for me, with a bottle of white wine. They brought grissini and a dish of olives to keep us going while we waited for our food.

"Nice jacket," she said.

"Thanks. I'm afraid it isn't mine."

"It suits you. Maybe you should buy one."

I laughed. "If I had the money..."

"When's your birthday?"

"September. But you really shouldn't."

"Why not? It's nice to have a smart-looking boyfriend."

"Thank you so much for this," I said.

"You're welcome. I felt like celebrating. And I needed something to eat. Sex always makes me hungry."

"Me too."

I don't remember much about the food, which is a shame because it was probably amazing. It certainly should have been at those prices. But I was too preoccupied with Carla.

"Do you come here a lot?"

"Now and again. For a treat. Special occasions."

"Is this a special occasion?"

She smiled at me, that smile that could always melt my heart. "I think so."

"So do I."

The wine was going to my head, and maybe hers too. I was starting to have a lot of thoughts that weren't appropriate to a restaurant.

"This is lovely," I said, "but you're driving me crazy."

"I'm just sitting here," she said primly.

"You know what I'm thinking about."

Carla pretended she didn't.

"I'm going to take you home," I said quietly, "and I'm going to take you to bed. I'm going to strip you naked, slowly. I'm going to use my fingers on you, and my tongue, and I'm going to make you come over and over again."

"Stop it," she whispered. "You're turning me on."

I paid no attention. "Then I'm going to fuck you until you can't take any more, and then I'm going to roll you over and fuck you again. By the time I've finished with you, you won't be able to walk in a straight line."

Carla fidgeted with her napkin. "You're a very wicked man."

"And you're a very wicked girl. Just my type."

There were desserts of some kind, small and pretty and very sweet. I'm not normally a dessert guy but I was probably going to need the sugar rush.

Neither of us wanted coffee, though.

We started kissing in the elevator. By the time we made it to her room we were both ravenous for one another. I pushed her against the wall.

"Fuck me," she demanded.

I fumbled under her dress, found soft flesh, then a pair of panties which I tugged down impatiently. She fiddled with my fly. Hot fingers pulled out my hard cock. I pushed her dress up and she guided me in, standing on tip-toe to make the angle work.

"Oh God," she moaned.

I gave it to her hard and fast. Under the circumstances neither of us was going to last long. I was still just about hanging in there when she came strongly. Her legs gave way completely and it was only my strength keeping her in position. I shot into her with a grunt.

For a while we just stood there, getting our breath back.

"That was incredible," she said. "So intense."

"For me too."

I released her. She was still a little shaky. "I think I need to lie down."

"You'll crease your dress," I said. Before I lived in Milan this sort of thing would never have occurred to me.

"You're right. Will you unzip me?"

She turned around and I helped her out of the dress, which she folded carefully onto a chair. I could see now that she was wearing black lacy panties -- well, they were half-on, half-off after our encounter. She hitched them up absent-mindedly.

I undressed -- taking care to hang up my borrowed jacket -- and by the time I joined her on the bed she was already asleep.

We lay together spoons-fashion as I marvelled at my good fortune. After a while I dozed off as well.

When I woke up an hour or two later she was still sleeping. Carla awake was lively, smart, funny and sexy, and for all those things I already loved her, but asleep she brought out in me a fierce determination to protect her from the evils of the world. As if I could.

Very softly I kissed the back of her neck and she stirred slightly.

"What time is it?"

"No idea."

She sighed. "I feel fantastic."

"You look fantastic." I ran my hand over her flank. "These are nice. Did you wear them for me?"

"Of course. I wanted to look sexy for you."

"You always look sexy. But it definitely worked."

"That's nice. Keep stroking me like that."

"You've got a beautiful arse."

"Do you think so? A lot of men say it's not big enough."

"It's exactly the perfect size."

She rolled over to face me. "How about my tits?"

"I love your tits." I dropped a light kiss on each nipple in turn to show I meant it.

"My last boyfriend said I looked like a man."

"Then he needs to get his eyes tested."

Carla giggled. "You know all the right things to say."

We kissed. It was one of those kisses where you couldn't say who started it, but neither of us wanted it to end. She was very bold with her tongue, flirting with mine, luring it into her mouth and then sucking gently until I grew hard with renewed desire.

"You're too much," I murmured.

I ran my fingers between her thighs and trailed them up the gusset of her panties and she whimpered softly. "What are you doing to me?"

"Seducing you, I hope," I said.

"It's working. Touch me there again."

I did. The silky material was getting noticeably damp. "I think these need to come off," I said.

"Yes."

With her cooperation, I slid them down her legs and then tossed them to the floor. I saw that she had trimmed her pubic hair -- not too drastically, just enough to tidy it up.

"This looks nice," I said, running my fingers through it.

"I did it for you. I would have done it before last night except I didn't think we would, you know. Get this intimate."

"I'm glad it was spontaneous. No pressure."

"Yes. Oh God, that's lovely, don't stop."

I was using her juices to lubricate a gentle but relentless massage of her sex. My eyes never left her face. Her lips, redder and fuller than normal because of her makeup, were parted and quivering slightly. Her eyes had drifted shut, but every now and then they tightened a little as some particular sensation caught her. She was breathing more rapidly and her cheeks were flushed.

"If you don't stop that you'll make me come," she said in an anguished whisper.

"I want you to come," I said into her ear. "You're so sexy when you come."

"Fuck, I'm really close."

"Do it."

"Oh God, it's happening... ohhh..."

Carla twisted on the bed, arching her back, and then relaxed.

"You're a very, very wicked man," she said when she'd got her breath back.

"I'll take that as a compliment."

"It is, it is." She gazed down at my erection and stroked it gently. "Poor you. Nobody's taking care of you, are they?"

With that, she slid down the bed and took me in her mouth.

She had an exquisite touch. I was already turned on from watching her come, and I could have lost it straight away, but she knew just when to hold off and when to vary the stimulation so as to prolong the pleasure. She used her fingers too on my shaft and balls, almost but not quite tickling. I have no idea how long it lasted but it was incredible.

When I finally reached the point when I thought I couldn't take any more, she released me. I felt the mattress shift and then she mounted me. I was in heaven. Carla lay full-length on me and we just held one another for a while without moving. Then she started to ease back and forth, slowly at first, then with more purpose, her eyes locked with mine. It wasn't long before I felt the familiar surge of warmth in my groin.

"You're going to make me come," I warned her.

"I want you to come. Fill me up."

That did it. I exploded in her with a shout. When I came back to earth, Carla was still with me, smiling. "Better?"

"Much better. Carla, you are amazing. The best."

She kissed me. "That went so deep. You really did fill me up."

"You've destroyed me."

"I'll take that as a compliment," she laughed.

"It is. I've never known a girl like you."

I must have drifted off to sleep. I have a vague memory of her getting up from the bed. At any rate, the next thing I knew it was getting dark and Carla was sat at her desk in her bathrobe doing something on her laptop. I went over to her and kissed the back of her neck.

"You're awake, then."

"What's the time?"

"Probably time you were going," she said a little sadly.

"But I want to stay." I squeezed her shoulders gently through the robe.

"I have to go to work tomorrow."

"That's why they invented espresso." My hands were overlapping the edge of the robe now, my fingertips grazing her collar-bone.

She put her head back against my chest and gazed up at me. The laptop was forgotten. I rugged the robe a little further open so that I could delve down to her breasts. When I grazed a nipple she gave a little sigh.

"I can't resist you," she murmured. "Take me to bed."

I actually picked her up out of the chair and carried her across the room. I sat her on the edge of the bed and she flopped back, laughing. "Now what are you going to do?"

I tugged open the robe as if I were unwrapping a present, which was how it felt.

"I can't get over how beautiful you are," I said.

I knelt between her outspread legs and began kissing the soft skin of her inner thigh. She shivered, although the room wasn't cold. I went up one and down the other, purposely skipping over her pussy for now. Then I leaned forward and put my tongue in her navel. She giggled.

"That tickles."

I couldn't decide whether to eat her out or use my fingers on her. While I was considering my options, I kissed my way up her belly to her lovely tits. She grabbed my head.

"Make love to me," she gasped.

I didn't need to be asked twice. I moved a little further up until the tip of my cock just brushed the lips of her cunt.

"Oh God. Don't make me wait."

She reached down and guided me to her entrance. She was beautifully wet. In this position I was angled for deep penetration and I glided in to the hilt. Carla made a guttural sound deep in her throat.

"Does it feel good?" I asked her. "Do you like having my cock inside you?"

"Yes."

"Tell me how it feels."

"So good. You're stretching me. I can't take it but I love it."

"Are you going to come?"

"Oh, yes. Just don't stop."

"You want me to keep fucking you?"

"Yes."

"Say it." I knew this would turn her on even more.

"Fuck me," she pleaded. "Shit, you're so strong."

I gave it everything I had. Carla writhed on the bed, flinging her head this way and that as she climbed towards the peak. As always her soft gasps and whimpers turned me on hugely and I knew I wouldn't be able to keep this up too long.

"You're going -- to make me -- ohhh!"

I felt her contracting around my cock, hard, again and again. It was too much. I spurted into her, as deep as I could physically go, and then collapsed to my knees leaving a glistening trail of semen like snail's track down the end of the duvet. I felt as though I'd run a marathon.

Carla's breath came out in a long luxurious groan of utter satiety.

"Now I know what it means to be really, truly fucked," she said.

That was five years ago, and we're still together. She's expecting our first child -- the first of many, she insists. After her placement finished, she went home to Campania and I went back to Sheffield but we couldn't keep apart. Now I work for the family firm and we have a little flat in a sleepy town you won't have heard of, and I've never been happier.


12