Carla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla grasped me lightly. "You didn't finish. And what about your size and shape?" She gave me a wicked grin. "Be honest."

"I think erect penises are within a small range of sizes. There are some you read about that are ten inches or something, and I've heard of some so small it was difficult to have sex at all. Some are straight. Some curve - up, down, sideways.. Sometimes I think the upcurves might hit the G spot better than straight."

She laughed softly as she held me. "You curve down."

I shrugged. "It's what I am. I haven't had any complaints." My turn to laugh. "At least so far."

She paused as she studied me. "Um...you didn't fuck me. Why?"

"I was concentrating on what pleased you."

"Okay. My turn now. On your back." She shoved my shoulder for emphasis and I rolled onto my back. She straddled my legs and bent forward. "You know what? I think that curve you have could be useful."

Several long licks got my attention. When she took me in I almost lost it immediately. "Uhhh, Carla? I should warn you...I'm primed. It's gonna be soon."

She stopped and grinned. "Is it? How soon, I wonder. Let's find out."

She learned it from someplace, but she knew when to stop to let me cool down, when to lick and when to take me in.

During a pause she said "You know, I said I wanted to show you something. This wasn't on the list, but seems appropriate, don't you think?"

I nodded vigorously and groaned when she made a loooong, slooowww lick. She knew when it was inevitable and took me in for a tongue massage. I tightened and she took me deeper.

I've had blow jobs before, but this was so much more erotic. Just watching her take me deep into her mouth and then pulling me out to lick was almost more than I could bear. At last I couldn't take any more of what she was doing. I was still deep in and must have shot down her throat. She pulled me out an inch or so and took it all. Except for what came out the side of her mouth and dribbled down on me.

She continued a tongue massage until I was finished.

"I...I...I've never experienced anything like that before. Wow."

"Did you really like it?"

"Oh boy, yes."

"It never works like this with Clement. He wants me to do it but when he's ready to come he grabs my hair and pulls me in until I gag. He shoves every inch in my mouth. It's not something I would willingly do with him because it's so unpleasant, but when he's in the mood..."

"Doesn't he know how much better it could be?"

"To him better would be me taking not only his entire cock in my mouth, but his balls, too. I'd throw up."

I shook my head at the waste of talent.

"He wants to do what they do in the porn videos. Sometimes it can get rough."

She looked over at my phone on the bedside table. "Guess I better get ready for him to come in. It depends on how long it takes to fuck whatshername."

"Are you sure he..."

"If you saw her you'd have no doubt. She has knockers like watermelons. He probably fucks her tits, something he finds difficult with me."

"I'm sorry. I really am."

Titus came back from his weekend shacking up with Helen. "What a weekend! Man, you gotta get yourself another girlfriend. You need to blow off some steam."

"I got no time for that."

He crossed his arms and looked at me. "Okay, what's going on? You have the look of someone who had a good fuck. No time for it? Bullshit. Carla looks different, too." His eyes widened. "Did you and Carla...?"

I sat at the table and put my head in my hands. "What is happening to my life? Why can't everything be simple."

"Oh man. If Clement catches you..."

"Let me fill you in on something."

I proceeded to tell him about our encounter. Not all the details, but enough so he would understand. As I talked he interjected things like "Holy shit." "What the fuck?" "Clement did what?" "Carla did that?" "What the hell?" "That's fucked up."

When I was finished he shook his head. "Man, I thought I had a great weekend with Helen, but...wow."

"Don't you understand? It wasn't about sex. Well, not entirely. It's about what he does to her. Maybe she was horny and fed me a load of BS, but you've seen the bruises. You've heard them. It all rings true."

Titus took a deep breath and exhaled. "Yeah, it does all fit. But what can we do? We can't kick him out, and even if he left she could still be here, unable to contribute. She doesn't make the kind of money to keep us afloat here."

"And there's the possibility that he sees it as due to her blabbing and does something to really hurt her."

"I wouldn't want to face him if he's in a rage."

"And you're the athlete. We need to keep our eyes and ears open to sort it all out."

Over the next few weeks we noticed Carla happy one day and moody the next. Clement occasionally spent the night somewhere else (none of our business.) Carla's hours were cut so she only worked twenty hours or less, mostly less, so maybe that caused her moodiness.

Orals were a breeze after the thesis was accepted and classes ended at last. Our lease was due to be up at the end of the month, but we had a couple of weeks yet. Titus hinted that he'd like to have Helen spend a night at our place before she packed up to go home. I figured a night on the sofa wouldn't be too bad. Beside, there were a million little details I had to attend to.

It was time to start cleaning out the refrigerator and pantry, so I threw together a casserole of odds and ends. Titus and Helen stayed in for dinner and I invited Clement and Carla. Clement couldn't make it, but she did. It was odd that Carla and Helen got along so well because they were so different in background and personality, but they laughed and chatted like old friends.

I went about sorting my theses stuff out, deciding what to keep and what to trash and Carla went upstairs while Titus and Helen participated in some heavy PDA in the living room. I was glad when they took it upstairs. I finally had my piles sorted out and made another milkshake to celebrate, looking up as Carla padded into the kitchen.

"Heard me making a milkshake?"

"Yeah. Would you mind...?"

"Sure. The usual?"

She did laugh then because this was only the second one I made for her.

We finished and she seemed interested in what I had been up to, touching all the piles of papers and stuff scattered about. "This seems to be a lot of work you're throwing out. So many hours."

"It served it's purpose. It's all there in the theses so, as my mother used to say, 'ausgeschmeisky'"

"That's not a word."

I had to laugh. "No it's not, but it gets the point across, don't you think?"

She stood quietly among all my stuff, fidgeting.

"Okay, Carla. What's up? You're not interested in what I'm keeping and what I'm not."

"Come upstairs with me."

"Something to show me again?"

"Sort of."

"But Clement..."

"He took her up in a plane, going to God knows where. I bet he's initiating her into the mile high club."

"Now, you can't assume..."

"He did it with me. He's still a pilot and leases a plane sometimes to keep his skills up. He won't be back until tomorrow."

"This is dangerous, Carla."

"Please?"

Something in her tone had me seriously consider going with her. But. "My room isn't free tonight. Could you show me down here?"

She shook her head. "My room."

"What are you doing to me, Carla? You know I'm leaving in a few weeks."

"I know. Maybe it's because you're leaving."

I don't know why I followed her upstairs, turning to the right this time. They are responsible for cleaning their room, so I never went in there. It was reasonable. The bed was sort of made and clothes put away, but the bathroom looked to be full of jars, tubes and bottles of...whatever. We heard giggles coming from my room, so she closed the door with a comment. "Not much giggling goes on in here."

She walked up close to me. "I know this is awkward for you, but I need to know something. I need to do something."

She began to undress as I watched. "I guess in school I was considered 'easy.' I just wanted boys to like me. I did stuff. But you saw that I have no real experience with men. I try to do what they want. Yet..."

"You don't get to do what you want?"

"Something like that. Last time with you I felt something about what it could be like. But how do I get that?"

The last of her underwear hit the floor, and she stood before me. I couldn't leave her standing like that, so I stripped. With a nod she took my hand and led me beside the bed. The bed she slept in with Clement.

"Don't worry. They're fresh sheets."

I must have blushed because she knew exactly what I was thinking, and she smiled weakly.

For a year I've been sleeping in a twin bed, so the queen size felt luxurious. I stroked her hair. "What do you want?"

"What you're doing right now feels good."

I thought about all the rough sex that took place in this bed and decided to start as I did last time. This time I took the time to actually study her. She really was a very pretty girl. I enjoyed touching her skin, even non-erotically. Her arms, face. legs. Well, maybe her toes weren't her best asset. But have you ever really looked at your own toes? Still, I gave her a foot massage, and that both surprised and pleased her.

Her neck invited kisses, and breasts felt soft to the touch. With fingers and tongue I played with them until she sighed with contentment and her eyes closed. I tried to imagine her with a boob job, but couldn't imagine it an improvement.

With my tongue I circled her navel while I caressed the small patch of black hair and the smooth skin of her vulva, already glistening. I pressed on her mons with the heel of my hand and moved it it circles and she rotated her hips up to move my touch lower.

For a few minutes I went back to playing with her breasts, kissing and licking them while fingers began to probe her. Wetter with each finger stroke, I finally pushed a finger in. I turned my body to reach the black bush with my mouth and then my tongue slid between the folds, tasting her.

Carla began to buck under me and came with a shudder. I felt pulses around my finger in her vagina.

I remained still until she came down from her orgasm, and began to push her up to another. She grabbed my shoulders to get my attention. "I want something else in there."

She spread her knees and pulled them up for me to have better access, and I slid right in. She appeared to want to set the pace, so I let her, meeting her thrust for thrust. I kissed her neck and breasts until I erupted and pumped until I was empty.

When she sensed I was finished she rolled us over to be on top. While I still had something of an erection she made a series of short thrusts, each ending with her grinding on me. It was not an unpleasant sensation. Besides, it gave me better access to her breasts. Her eyes glazed over as she stopped to grind hard and another orgasm rocked her until she collapsed onto my chest.

I reached back to stroke her hair and her back until we each caught our breath. She raised her head to look into my eyes and I felt her squeeze me as she slowly backed off and I came out.

She rolled off and snuggled against me. "That's what I was looking for. Do you think what I felt was kind of like what a guy feels every time?"

"Probably. You're telling me you never feel that?"

"Not unless I do it myself. Up until you no guy has never done it for me."

"Oh, right. You've been trying to please us. But couldn't you...?"

"It never happened. I've had a guy come twice, but I don't get it. You all come so fast or do things I don't like."

"I don't even want to know what those things are. But can't you ask about it?"

"With Clement? Ask him to do something for me? For my enjoyment? Never gonna happen."

"I'm sorry, Carla. Really I am. I wish I could do something."

"Don't you dare say anything to him! That would be the worst thing that could happen for me."

"Forget about him for now. Let's enjoy this time together."

She snuggled again and we drifted off to sleep.

In the morning her stirring woke me. "I'm hungry, Carla. How about you?"

She laughed and nodded. Her entire countenance was softer and she seemed more at ease. I pulled on my pants and cracked the door open. The other door was open and I heard noises from downstairs, so I went in to grab some sweats and clean underwear and tee shirt. I met her as she emerged from her room wearing the short bathrobe and with her hair combed and pulled back in a ponytail.

Barefoot we descended the stairs and turned to corner to find Titus and Helen at the table, in his usual seat facing the front of the apartment, cereal bowls and coffee cups in front of them. She sat on his lap with his hand inside her open robe, caressing an exposed breast as they kissed, oblivious of us.

We passed the table on the way to the kitchen area and Titus jerked to attention, quickly withdrawing his hand and blushing.

"Carry on, don't mind us. Just pretend we're not here."

Carla poured some juice and coffee while I surveyed the cereal situation. "Damn, all the Cap'n Crunch is gone. We only have Rice Krispies left."

"Got another banana?"

I poured two bowls and she cut banana slices into each bowl. I put a little sugar on mine; she sprinkled a couple of spoons of it on hers. With the satisfying crackling of the cereal we moved to the table. Helen remained sitting on Titus' lap, with her robe only partly pulled closed.

"So, how did you guys sleep last night?" I asked.

Helen answered "Sleep? Do you recall sleeping last night, Titus?"

"I don't know about sleep, but I spent all night in heaven. I see you decided to skip the sofa."

Carla laughed, tipped her bowl up to drink the last of the milk and wiped her mouth with a napkin. "I slept very well, thank you."

She slid from her chair onto my lap, with her arms around my neck. "How about you?"

"I...um...eventually fell asleep."

"Oh? something kept you awake?"

"I'm not sure I want to have this conversation."

Carla gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "I think we interrupted something. Maybe we should put them more at ease."

With a tug she opened the sash of her robe. Of course she wasn't wearing anything under it and the garment fell partly open, exposing a breast. She looked across the table, sharing a laugh with Helen.

Helen turned more toward Titus and he took the hint, resuming his breast fondling. Carla turned to me and raised her eyebrows questioningly. 'When in Rome do as the Romans do', and all that, so I reached for one of Carla's soft orbs. The two ladies gave sighs of contentment.

Helen gave Titus a big kiss. "I'd love to do this all day, but my parents are coming to help me move out. I guess they'd better find me there rather than here."

"I'll miss you. While I take you back to the dorm we can make some plans for seeing each other sometimes over he summer."

The two of them went upstairs to shower and dress for the ride back to her room.

I opened the robe wider and nuzzled a breast as I cradled it. She stroked my hair. "This is wonderful. It's everything I ever imagined it could be. No, more than I ever imagined. I'll treasure it forever." Then she caught me off guard. "Why don't you have a girlfriend. You're not bi or anything are you?"

"Umm...I've had several. All ended when one of us realized we weren't right for each other. One got fairly serious, at least from her standpoint. But I realized I didn't love her. I was in lust."

""Like Titus and Helen?"

"Wha....?

"They're not right for each other. They're not in love. They're, as you say, in lust. Look, I know these things. I've been good at predicting compatibility."

She saw my face and shrugged. "In others, just not for me. I'm wrong most of time for me. I can't explain it. I don't want to talk about it. Let's get dressed.'

"I need a shower."

"So do I."

"Yours or mine?"

"Yours. I don't want him to find any evidence in the shower. I'll change the sheets, too."

By the time I had the water adjusted to a good temperature she peeked in the bathroom door. "Ready."

I opened the shower door for her and we commenced to play, washing each other with our hands, giving special attention to certain parts. While her hands were busy rubbing shampoo into her hair I kissed her breasts. She rinsed her hair and I dropped to my knees to feast on her lady bits. She held my head against her, crushing my mouth against her fleshy folds. Tongue and sucking had her hips thrusting against me. I thrust a finger in and curled it until she cried out and I felt pulsing around my finger and extra wetness on my tongue.

I watched rivulets of water course over her body as she sagged back against the wall and slid down to sit on the floor of the shower.

When Carla regained composure she hooked a hand behind my leg and pulled me up to her so she could stroke me. Her tongue flicked out to tease and she took me in for a tongue massage. Pulled out, she kissed slowly along the length of it. At the tip she swirled her tongue around. I tapped her on the shoulder and she nodded, took me in for tongue work until she sensed the inevitable and took me in as far as she could, rocking her head forward and back so I could really fuck her mouth. Or her mouth could fuck me, whatever. She was more prepared this time and pulled back just a bit so she could take it all, swallowing twice. I gasped and panted.

She stood and embraced me, laying her head on my shoulder.

We dried each other and dressed, me in my room and she in hers. I couldn't believe how much black hair remained on the floor of my shower.

I went downstairs to the whir of her hair dryer.

She expected Clement that night, but he didn't show up until the next night, just in time to rest up before work the following morning.

I finished dealing with all my paper piles and we started gathering some things together to sell before we had to clear out at the end of the month.

The next weekend we heard the familiar pounding sex in their room on Friday night, but there were shouts and maybe a slap in the morning. Clement stormed out, muttering "Damned bitch."

Carla didn't show up downstairs until afternoon, with heavy makeup not doing much to disguise a black eye. She sat in the living room holding back tears only with effort.

Titus and I exchanged an 'uh oh' look and debated how involved we should get, deciding we needed to at least find out what was going on.

We sat on the sofa and waited for her to broach how much she wanted to tell.

"I'm pregnant."

Titus later said my mouth fell open and all the color drained from my face.

"Don't worry, it's his. I'm almost three months."

I quickly realized that ruled me out, but recall imagining in the shower that her abdomen seemed a tad larger. After all, I had studied it in detail.

"So what happens now?"

She shook her head. "He wants nothing to do with it. It's too inconvenient."

"He hurt you today. He might hurt the baby."

Tears flowed freely. "I know."

Titus said "You've got to leave him."

She shook her head. "I can't. He's all I got. I have no place to go."

"Shit. We've got to think of something."

"We'll see if we can come up with something. In the meantime, I think we're committed now. If you need help, just holler. I mean it. We'll try anything to get you away from his influence."

"Or his abuse."

Our last few days we spent loading the truck Titus borrowed to take home some of the furniture we had acquired. He's got another year and will use it in the fall. I packed up my gear and gradually loaded it into my car.

Clement came and went at odd hours, but there were no more outbursts. The last night I heard the familiar thumping of hard sex, but nothing to indicate physical abuse.

He left without a word, not bothering to pay his share of the last utility bill. What he also left behind was Carla. She told me it had dawned on him that the baby was an excuse for leaving her.