Carlito & Gianna Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seconds later I followed, my heart pulsing in my ears. I walked ten paces behind my sister, watching her hips tilt side to side as she hurried away. She looked back to make sure I was following and then entered a small, family restroom. When I opened the door, she attacked me, pulling me in and locking the door. Gianna pressed her body against mine, stroking my erection through my slacks. "How did you do this to me?" she pleaded desperately. "Why did you make me like this?"

"You do it to me too, baby. You belong to me and I belong to you." I cupped her between the legs, rubbing her cunt. I loved to feel her suck my tongue when I hit a sensitive spot and to hear her desperate sighs.

"I love you, Carlito," She breathed against my lips. "So fucking much!"

"I love you so much more," I growled.

Gianna began to undress me, ripping my shirttails out of my pants and quickly unbuckling my belt. She snatched it through the loops and discarded it to the floor behind her. Gianna unfastened my slacks and tucked her hand inside, grabbing my hot, throbbing cock. "Oh, I fucking missed you," she gasped, stroking my member in its confines. "I missed this cock!"

I slid my hand inside the back of her joggers, pulling her waistband just below her ass and taking two, hefty handfuls of plump ass that was divided by little, narrow panties. I groped and squeezed my sister's bottom, my fingers sinking into her soft, supple flesh. Gianna began to rip the halves of my shirt apart, breaking the first button before I stopped her. "Hey!" I chuckled. "This shirt is new."

"Fuck your shirt," she replied, but didn't destroy any more buttons, unfastening them faster than I knew was possible. Gianna peeled my shirt down my arms onto the floor, then lifted my undershirt up, kissing my neck, chest and abs. I removed the small shirt and tossed it on the sink behind her as she kissed a path downward, falling on her knees with her pants halfway down. She fished out my cock and inhaled the scent of my manhood, then kissed all around my shaft. She lifted it to kiss my sack, moaning in her throat before licking drippings of precum from the tip. She looked up into my eyes as she made foreplay with my cock, teasing, licking, kissing and slapping it against her cheeks.

"Take off your top," I breathed, watching her. She obeyed, momentarily taking her face and hands away from my cock to lift her small t-shirt above her head. I took the little shirt in my hands and sniffed it again and again as my sister resumed worshiping my cock. Her shirt smelled of her sweet sweat, her musk, reminding me of the way she sometimes smelled after sex. I loved that smell. After tossing her top aside, I realized that Gianna was wearing a matching set of lingerie - a white lace quarter-cup bra that lifted her breasts and left her dark nipples unadorned and the tiniest little tight white panties.

My sister sealed her warm lips around my mushroom and I was in heaven once again. She hummed as she swirled her wet tongue in circles around the corona. I grunted, my eyes rolling back as I reclined against the public restroom door. I cupped the back of my sister's head, forcing her to take more of my cock in her mouth. I loved the way it felt for my shaft to pass through her silken lips as she held them in a tight circle for me. I grabbed her ponytail and pulled as she bobbed back and forth on me, her drenched tongue and lips gliding over my dick. She proceeded to suck me off with an experienced rhythm as I pulled her hair.

"Oh shit," I groaned. "I'm close." I couldn't believe how quickly I came to the edge, but it had been a while since I last came.

"Oh, yeah," Gianna sighed, taking her lips off my cock and looking up at me. "I miss tasting your cum," she mewled. She held my manhood in both hands and started to stroke me quickly, tongue held all the way out with the tip of my penis touching it. Gianna licked, she stroked, she teased and kissed until finally, I erupted, depositing white, creamy liquid onto my sister's tongue, and on her lips and all over her pretty mouth until it dripped down her chin, onto her chest and between her boobs.

My cock maintained its rigidity and Gianna popped it back into her mouth, using my cum as lubricant to stroke it with her expert lips. And her eyes! The gorgeous globes full of wanton love stayed locked on mine as the remnants of semen leaked into her thirsty mouth. My sister swallowed and sighed as if my seed had satisfied and nourished her. "I want you now!" I growled, snatching her up off the floor and pressing a hand against her pussy over her panties.

We were both surprised, Gianna gasping at my sudden aggression, me gasping as I felt her raw, wet pussy rather than the texture of her panties. "Crotchless panties?" I said, confused, unsure why my sister would put on such salacious lingerie to see her father in the hospital.

"Yeah," she said, embarrassed. "Aaron and I. When you called we...y'know, we're trying for a baby."

"Oh," I said, "so you were about to...."

"Not 'about to.'"

"Oh...you were doing it when I called."

"We'd just finished." We stared at each other for a brief moment, and then shamefully Gianna added. "And I didn't have time to shower." She finally looked away from me, staring down at the floor beside her.

I couldn't describe the feeling that came over me. I was somewhere at a crossroads between jealousy, rage, love and pity. I couldn't let Gianna feel ashamed for doing what she was supposed to do, so I found her lips and kissed them again. She tasted of me as her mouth surrendered again to mine, accepting my prodding tongue and whimpering softly. I slipped my finger in my sister's sodden pussy and pressed her back against a wall. She arched her hips forward, urging me to go deeper inside. When I did, adding a second finger, I imagined that I might be feeling the texture of her husband's earlier offering, amplifying the sentiments swirling in my swelling heart.

Rather than withdraw, I grew more zealous, fingering Gianna's pussy with greater vigor and kissing her with a rough passion, claiming her as mine. Before I knew it, I had a hand around her throat, squeezing her just tight enough. She wilted, throwing her hands above her head against the wall. "Take me," she gasped, her cheeks and chest coated in my slick cum.

I took my fingers out of Gianna's cunt and stuck them in her mouth to let her suck off her juices. She hummed in enjoyment of the decadent tastes - her sweet honey she gushed for her brother (possibly) mixed with remnants of her loving husband's seed. It enraged me as much as it turned me on. I gripped the front of her panties in a tight fist and pulled hard. Threads snapped as I stretched the fabric and continued until I ripped them off my sister's sexy body. She yelped as I destroyed her flimsy little panties. There she stood in nothing but a cupless bra, her jogging pants at her feet. I tossed the ruined panties aside and turned Gianna around to face the wall, and without warning, I slipped my eager cock inside her creamy, dreamy pussy.

"Yesss!," Gianna cried as I slammed into her. "Oooh! Mmmm!" Her passion-filled cries were music to my heart. My cock pulsed and I felt the urge to thrust deeper and harder into her delicate sex. I wanted to ravage her. I wanted to plunder her and devour her depths. I fucked her hard, my pelvis clapping against her plump ass. "Ah, Ah, Ah!" she whimpered, struggling to manage her volume. I grasped my sister's hips, yanking her into my thrusts. "Ooooh," she mewled, bending at the waist as I pulled her backward into me. "Yes, fuck me, fuck me," she said. "Fuck me, Carilto, fuck me!"

I fucked her. Passionately. Angrily. Lovingly and savagely. She was bent over straight, supporting herself with her palms on the wall, holding herself sturdy against my forceful pounding. I felt my sister's pussy shudder and clamp onto my shaft. That's when I lost it. My cock twitched to signal its surrender to fulfillment and I pulled myself out of Gianna's pussy, stroked myself and painted her once more with brotherly cum. White streaks spattered her lower back and whipped against her plump ass cheeks. Finally, I daubed her asshole, touching it with the tip of my cock as the remainder of seed dribbled out of me. I watched it drip down past her perineum to her nether lips before she stood upright, panting.

"Ahh," Gianna sighed, giggling and catching her breath. She turned to me, smiling, a pretty princess, happily striped with her prince's semen. "Looks like you still got it. If you keep fucking me like this how am I ever supposed to give you up?"

I had no Idea how we would ever stop doing it. I had just had sex with my married sister again, this time in a hospital restroom while my father was recovering from major surgery somewhere down the hall. I was a damned monster - we both were. But at least we had each other's company.

My sister's kiss woke me out of my musings, and as usual, I forgot what I was thinking momentarily and indulged in her soothing lips and tongue. "You don't have to think about the future now, okay? Let's just enjoy each other while I'm here. I'll be staying around for a while to help Mom and Dad, so we can just be...us for a little while."

"Okay," I agreed, hugging her and kissing her once more. I didn't want to say what I was thinking - that a week, or a month, or even a year wouldn't be enough for me. That whenever she went back home, I'd be essentially alone again.

I helped Gianna clean herself with wet paper towels. As I began to dress, she sat down on the toilet and started urinating. I simply watched her in all her natural glory. She'd pulled her hair out of the ponytail holder, her frizzy, curly, shoulder length hair framing her cute, podgy little face. Her tits were still out, held high in their shelf bra. Her thighs were spread wide, the stream of liquid trickling steadily in between. She was a masterpiece with exactly zero effort. I was so in love. Utterly and hopelessly. For a few moments, we just stared at one another as she pissed, both of us smiling at one another like weirdos.

I took a step toward my sister and her eyes, her body and her entire aura welcomed me. I bent down and kissed her lips, which parted to accept my tongue's advance. The kiss was sweet, soft as wet cotton and serene like the ripples on a lake. All around us were the echoes of her piss trickling softly into the toilet water until it diminished to nothing. "Wipe my coochie for me?" Gianna asked coyly, grinning.

Nonchalantly, I wadded up a little paper from the roll and took a knee before my sister's wide-smiling face. I couldn't help but smile too as I reached between her legs and wiped her juicy quim. I'd just had sex with her, but for some reason this strange, surely unsanitary act sent shivers through my spine. When her piss soaked through the tissue and wet my fingers, I nearly gasped. Looking into my sister's eyes, I knew she felt it too. We'd discovered a new kink and a new level of intimacy. She giggled. "I can't believe you actually did it."

"Really?" I replied, chuckling and still rubbing the wad of tissue back and forth across Gianna's used slit. "You asked me to."

"I was kidding...kind of. I didn't think you would actually do it, though."

"I would never pass up an opportunity to touch your cunny."

"Y'know, somehow I think I already knew that," she said and kissed me.

I finished wiping Gianna and she got dressed. I took a quick little whiff of my fingers before washing my hands, surprised by how the scent of her filth turned me on. If we didn't have a pressing issue to tend to, we might have stayed in that bathroom another twenty minutes.

We were rather suspicious as we exited the restroom, and walked down the hospital hallway looking as guilty as sin. Gianna's hair was visibly more disorderly than it had been before, even though she fixed her ponytail. My top button was missing and my undershirt was visibly wet near the collar due to soaking in a bathroom sink. My sister's lips had gotten red and puffy from all our incestuous kissing. Though I felt well at peace, a certain measure of nervousness was due.

Gianna and I chatted lightly for a few minutes and Mom returned. She looked like she was about to speak but then paused, staring at us. In a second her eyes surveyed our state, then subtly flashed realization, and then she blinked away a look of disappointment. "Your dad's awake," she said, choosing not to address what she knew had just taken place. "He's a little loopy, but he is talking."

"Good, good," I said, standing to shake some of the awkwardness away. "So we can go back now?" Mom nodded, her eyes absently fixed on Gianna.

My sister stood slowly, her eyes downcast, unable to meet our mother's gaze. I felt for her, and held her hand as we walked down the hospital hallway. I felt for Mom too. When I looked over my shoulder at her, she slowly shook her head as she watched us go.

Gianna and I found our dad's room and stepped in. "Hi, Daddy," Gianna said as she went to the side of the bed where our father lay. The gown he wore was open in front, exposing a long scar down the middle of his chest, stitched together. There were IVs in his arms and wrists, as well as several other cords attached across his chest. He didn't look as bad as I'd imagined he would.

"Gigi Baby?" Dad answered, his voice beyond hoarse, barely audible or recognizable as his own.

"Yeah, it's me," she said, already tearing up as she placed her hand in his. "I'm here, Pa. And Carlito too."

I stepped beside my sister. "Hey Dad. How're you feeling?"

Dad swallowed hard and audibly. "Like I got hit by a truck," he said slowly. "And then scored a ton of hard drugs." He laughed in a way that didn't sound at all like a laugh. "I'm high as the sky right now. Like... high school. Like... like a stray balloon. High." He laughed again. Gianna and I stared at one another, then laughed too. Our Dad was drugged halfway out of his mind. But he was okay.

We talked to Dad for about ten minutes. Gianna sat in the cushioned armchair beside his bed and a minute later I squeezed in beside her. At some moments Dad seemed normal, asking Gianna about her life and whatnot. In other moments, he'd say something that didn't really make any sense but his mental faculties were functional enough to correct himself or to laugh at a nonsensical statement he'd just made. Other times it was a misplaced detail here, a name swap there, but the essence of what he was saying mostly made sense. He seemed to be getting more coherent as time passed.

Gianna and I adjusted in our too-small seat. She sat sideways with her thighs draped diagonally across mine, halfway seated in my lap. After the last round of laughter, there was a moment of silence. Dad turned his head to see us, watching and smiling for an almost uncomfortable while. My cheeks grew warm and I was nervous, conscious of my hands on Gianna's knee and thigh. Moving it would bring more attention to it and would admit guilt, so I didn't. And Dad saw.

"You two are a good team," my father said. "The way you love each other. It's inspiring. For you to fly all the way out here for me. I know you did it for me, but I'm sure you did it because you want to be together." Gianna and I froze. I subtly took my hand off my sister's thigh then. "Your mom and I were like that when we were young. Couldn't stand to be apart. We were so in love! Now I see that in the two of you. So in love."

Gianna and I stared at one another again, then back to our rambling father. "Dad, what are you saying?" I asked, shocked. "You think Gianna and I are in love?"

"Well, of course you are," he said.

"And, you...i>approve?" Gianna asked, confused.

"I do," Dad said and nodded. "I always did."

"But, you sent us to therapy."

"I...I'm sorry. I had to. Just...your mom...and you were both so young. We thought you two were just...just playing around. Unaware. Exploring. But deep down, I knew we were wrong. And if I...If I died, that would be my biggest regret. I always wanted to tell you that it was okay. It...it was okay. It...was...." Dad's breathing became labored and the soft beeping on the monitor sped up.

"Dad, it's okay," Gianna said. "You don't have to say anymore. You're gonna tire yourself out. Just rest, Daddy. Just rest. Everything's gonna be okay."

Dad's heart calmed to normal again after about a minute or so. He seemed to be asleep until he spoke up, though groggily. "Okay guys, I'm tired. Your mom's gonna stay with me. You've had a rough day. You two go home and comfort one another."

Gianna got up and kissed Dad on the forehead. I squeezed his shoulder and we said our good-byes and I-love-yous. As we walked, Gianna whispered, "Dad just gave us his blessing."

"Yeah," I replied absently, still unable to believe what I heard. Was he still doped up? He didn't sound like it. He just sounded tired. "He told us to go home and fuck. Wow!"

Gianna giggled. "No, he didn't. He said, 'comfort one another.'"

"Yeah, with our genitals."

"You're just a pervert."

I laughed. "And you're what? A saint?"

"Yup. A saint who's gonna get corrupted and fucked by her brother tonight."

I snickered. "Well, I have to obey my father, right?"

When we turned the corner, the laughter died and we stopped our sexy banter as we strode toward our mother. We told her we were gonna head out and that we'd return first thing in the morning. Mom hugged Gianna and expressed how pleased she was to see her. After I hugged my mother, she spoke to us both. "Not tonight, not tomorrow, but someday soon we are going to talk about the incest and adultery that took place today."

"Mom, we-" I started to speak and was cut short.

"Save it!" Mom snapped. She then took a deep breath. "I love you both. I thank you for being here for me. I truly do appreciate it. But the other stuff? I don't have the strength to fight that fight. It's been a hell of a day."

"Okay," I said. "I love you too, Mom. See you in the morning."

The ride home was mostly quiet. Mom's words swam in my head as I drove toward my apartment. After all she'd been through today, I was grieved to add more stress to her life. Mom wasn't oblivious. She had to suspect Gianna and I continued to fool around after she caught us and forced us into counseling. But now she knew it. And Gianna was married. Not to mention the fact that we did it on the worst possible day in the worst possible place. I silently berated myself for being so selfish.

Gianna took my hand in hers and when I glanced at her, she smiled softly. My mood lifted some with her touch and I brought her hand to my lips and kissed it. After another minute of pregnant silence, I heard my sister give a mild chuckle. "Can you believe it, about Dad?"

"Yeah, he's gonna be alright," I said. "It was scary, so I'm glad he's gonna pull through. You know, the worst part is all the waiting and waiting and worrying. Just sitting there and hoping for the best, sometimes imagining the worst. Fighting with yourself over whether you should prepare yourself or have faith. It's damned exhausting." The day had been an absolute rollercoaster of emotions and I was still raw, feeling the remnants of all of it at one time. I glanced over at Gianna, who's smile had faded. "And I know it must have been tough for you too - being miles away, in the air, not knowing."

"Mhm, yeah," she said. "It was really nerve-wracking. And, of course I'm glad Dad's gonna be fine, but...that's not what I was talking about." I raised my eyebrows at her, questioning. "I meant, what he said about us." A little smirk returned to her full lips.

I sighed. "Gianna, Dad was probably high. He didn't know what he was saying."

"I believe he meant it," she stated plainly. "And I think you should believe it too. Maybe he was high, but that doesn't mean he didn't know what he was saying. The drugs just made him speak unfiltered - to say what he really wanted to say all along."