Carly Lets Me Go Around Back

Story Info
Its my first real date with Carly and as promised...
2.7k words
4.38
3.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was finally getting that date with Carly. Just thinking about what is to come after was making me hard.

I reserved a spot at a local spot that had high reviews as I wanted to make this night special. After all, she was going to let me do some crazy things to her if what she'd been telling me was true.

I'm just glad that I found Carly because Caitlyn decided to get with another man who was strictly exclusive. Maybe one day I'll be able to go down on her again. Until then, Carly was anything I ever wanted. It's what I've dreamed about since I was a middle schooler going through puberty.

I show up at her door to pick her up and I heard her tell me to come in after knocking. I made my way through her apartment until I came upon her bedroom where she was getting ready. She was standing there half-dressed in front of her full-length mirror. Her panties cupping her ass cheeks, making them stand out.

"Damn! That ass looks good." I said from her doorway. She looks at me through her mirror as she does a little twerk, making her cheeks jiggle. My dick starts hardening at that sight.

"You like that?" She turned towards me and I was greeted by her breasts on full display. "How about these?"

"Those are just as fantastic." I can't wait til tonight.

"How about a little teaser before dinner?" She smirked.

"Absolutely." She walked up to me and breathed on my neck. She took hold of my tie and led me over to her bed where she pushed me down. She got up onto my lap and straddled my waist with her thighs. I just knew she could feel my rock-hard dick through my pants. I ran my hands from her knees up to her outer thighs and slowly brought them in towards her pussy.

She soon started moving her hips and grinding on my dick. Something about that was even hotter than just being inside her. The fact that we were restricted from actually joining because of the cloth barrier between us.

"I might have to change out of these pants if you keep doing what you're doing," I whispered to her.

"Maybe that's what I want." She said before biting the lobe of my ear. I took my hands away from her inner thighs and brought them up to squeeze her tits. I loved these tits. The smoothness of her skin and the feel of her pierced nipples as I pinched them between my fingers. I brought my mouth to her left breast and began suckling on it. Low moans escaped her mouth as I did my job.

This went on for a few minutes before she regrettably had to force me to stop. "If I don't finish getting ready, we're not going to make it to our reservation on time."

"Would that be such a bad thing?"

"It is if you want any access to me tonight." She gave me a stern look, which softened into one that told me that I wasn't the only one looking forward to tonight's after-dinner fun.

I let go of her and watched her finish getting ready. The dress she put on was breathtaking. She wore a full-length, purple dress that had a slits from her upper thigh down to her ankles, on both sides. It revealed her perfect thighs when she walked. The back was open, meaning it was a braless dress which I loved. I could see her pierced nipples showing through the material.

"That dress makes you look even more fuckable. It's taking a lot not to just bend you over right now and ride you." I could barely contain myself when she was barely out of arms reach.

"You know the deal. No ass-play until you take me on a real date. I still can't believe I let you fuck me in the gym's bathroom. I was just so fucking horny and you were the first decent guy I came upon that day."

I followed her out to the car staring at her ass the entire time. How could I not? I opened her door for her and soon enough we were on our way.

Thirty minutes later we were sitting in our booth just waiting for our food to appear. Idle chat ensued. Our food arrived and we ate. Then came dessert and before I knew it, we were back outside sitting in my car.

"That was wonderful," Carly said after I started the car.

"It was. I hadn't ever been on a date like this." She gave me a puzzled look.

"What do you mean?"

"I've never been on a date before," I confessed to her.

"That is ridiculous. There is no way you have never been on a date. You are a killer catch. Polite, pleasant, patient, and an amazing partner behind the curtain." She was practically swooning over me. Her hand had even made it over the center console and was softly stroking my dick.

"I guess you just happened upon the diamond in the ruff that everyone else passed by." I copied her and found my hand under her dress stroking her velvet lips.

"You better get a move on it before we're fucking in this parking lot." I did as she said and got us home in record time, her hand stroking my dick through the fabric of my pants the entire way. I quickly got out and slid across the hood of my car and opened her door. "That was smooth."

I carried her inside and set her on the couch. The moment her front door had closed we had our tongues in the other's mouth exploring. Fighting for control. I let her win after a few moments of back and forth. I was trying to force my way through her dress to her tits to give them some much-needed attention.

"Don't rip this dress." She managed to say through my mouth. For good measure, she threw in at the end "Or else."

I proceeded to be extra careful getting her out of the dress. While I was doing that, she was expertly undoing my tie and dress shirt. Moments later her upper half and mine were stripped back revealing bare skin. She played with my hair as I sucked on her titties.

She urged me to flip around so I was on the bottom and she on top. She kissed her way down my chest and got to the buttons of my pants. She undid them with her mouth and yanked my pants to my knees, still leaving my underwear covering my dick. It was pressing hard against the fabric, begging to get out. She kissed it through the underwear before pulling them back and letting my dick flick up to her eagerly waiting lips.

"This is about to get personal." She locked eyes with me and began sucking away. Her lips felt fantastical around my dick. Her tongue swirled around my shaft. She would go all the way down, gagging herself when she reached the bottom and holding it there. Then she would come up to the top and let all the spit stream out of her mouth lubing my dick back up.

"Hooooly fuuuuuck." I let out. My breathing got heavier the more she repeated this process. Every so many strokes, she would latch onto the tip of my dick and try to suck all the life out of it before slamming down to the base. Abruptly, she pulled off my dick and looked back into my eyes. I gave the best puppy dog eyes I could.

"Let me know what you think about this." Before I could ask, she took one of my balls into he wet saliva-filled mouth and twirled it around. That alone almost sent me shooting out loads. I forced myself to hold it in for later. She swapped between my two balls before suddenly dropping even lower and stuffing a tongue into my ass. That sent a real jolt through me.

"What the fuck. What the fuck. What the fuck." Despite my outburst, she continued tonguing me. I didn't stop her though because something about it turned me on even more. I even started leaning into it, hoping she'd go deeper. "That's going to make me cum."

She stopped immediately. "Well, we can't have that happening. Any cumming you're going to be doing will be in my ass or my pussy. No exceptions." She got up from her stomach and sat down on her ass, leaning her back against the couch with her legs over the edge. "Time to show me some more attention with that wild tongue."

"Anything for you, Mommy." I tried out the word, not sure what to expect. I was pleased to see a brighter fire roaring in her eyes.

"Do your thing, Daddy." She returned. I took it slow on her. I kissed and sucked her thigh flesh on each leg before reaching her inner parts. Her pussy lips. I nibbled on them while fingering around them. I stuck a finger in and looked up at her face. Her face was scrunched and her eyes closed in concentration. I went back to work.

I removed my finger and replaced it with my tongue. I delved as deep as my tongue would go and just went to town, exploring every part of her that I could. I slowly introduced a finger alongside my tongue to add to the sensation. Her moans and grunts filled the air.

"God damn that tongue can do things. Keep going." She said through heavier breaths.

"Yes, Mommy." This got a buck from her hips. I reached up my arms and wrapped them around her waist, grabbing her ass in handfuls. I gave a few light slaps.

"Harder, Daddy. Harder." I obliged and spanked her harder. "I'm gonna cum. Don't let any get on my couch." Almost instantly, she started shaking and bucking. I held my mouth over her and just drank up everything that poured out, doing as she told me.

"Now it's time for one of the main courses of the night. Lay down, Daddy, let Mommy take over."

"How about we take this to the bedroom?" I countered. She just smiled and pulled me along by my dick.

Laying down on her bed, she slowly crawled towards me until she was hovering over me, poised to slam down on my dick. She took it slow however and slowly guided my dick into the welcoming folds of her cunt. She sank to the bottom. It was so warm and it fit so perfectly.

"I've missed being in you," I growled as I reached up and latched my hands to her tits. "This feels more right than a gym quickie."

"I had to know if you were capable of pleasing me before I took it any further." She whispered seductively back.

I moved my right hand down to her ass and gave her a hard slap. "Best get this moving."

She started to move up and down on my dick, going faster and faster with each stroke. I continued to spank her, not as hard as that first one though. A minute or two more of this and I was going to bust deep inside her. She leaned forward as she continued her movements, allowing me to suck on her pierced nipples. I used my tongue to play with the piercing on her left nipple while pinching her right nipple.

I felt that familiar tightening in my groin. "I'm on the peak of cumming if you don't stop."

"I'm not going to stop and you can't make me, Daddy." She did say earlier that the only two places I was allowed to cum were her pussy and ass. So I thrust my hips up to meet her a few more times before pulling her down flush with me and just dumping loads in her. At that same time, she also came and we mixed our fluids.

She pulled herself off my semi-hard dick and put it right into her mouth, reviving it back to life with only a few strokes.

"Before anything further, I want to taste what we made inside you."

"Yes please," she moaned. Before I could get up, she was sitting down on my face. I can't believe I didn't think of this. She wasn't being gentle about it either. She was putting nearly all her weight down, ensuring I would get every drop. And I sure did my best. I sucked and sucked until I felt her start to shake again.

"Now I want to you in doggy," I demanded. "I want to see that ass shake as I slam into you."

Her eyes lit up and she got into position. She had her head pressed into the mattress while sticking her ass high into the sky. I spread her knees apart as I got into position. I lined myself up and pushed into.

"God! It feels better each time I slide into you. You've really got something special here, Mommy." I started thrusting in and out, picking up speed. Soon, I was pounding into her.

"Fuck yes. Yes. Yes. YES." she screamed with each stroke. She was getting louder and louder. I also started spanking her ass with each thrust in I made. Her ass was glowing red along with my hand when I was about to cum again.

"Ready for round two, Mommy?"

"Yes, Daddy! Fill me up again! I want it all inside of me." At those words, I let loose. I could tell I shot less loads, but it still felt amazing having my hot cum just fill around my dick.

After a few moments of cooling down and a couple minutes of sucking my dick, Carly looked up into my eyes and I knew what was coming next.

"Are you ready for the last course, Daddy?" She said in a low voice.

"I've been waiting all night for it." She reached over into her nightstand and pulled out a bottle of lube.

"You're going to need this. I've never had someone inside my ass. Only small toys." She got into doggy position once more. I took the bottle of lube and poured some over her asshole. I then got a little on my finger and slowly put it in. I moved it in and out. Slowly I added more fingers until only my pinky and thumb were left out.

"No more teasing, Daddy." She panted out. "It's now or never. And I want that dick in me now!"

"Yes, Mommy." I squirted some of the lube onto my dick and stroked it until I had a thin layer. I moved up to her ass and pressed in.

"Oooooo fuck. That's tight." She forced out. "Don't you dare stop though."

"Never." I continued pushing in and within a blink of an eye, I was to the base of my dick. All seven inches were sheathed within her beautiful ass. I pulled out and added a couple more drops of lube. I pushed in while spanking her a few times before I saw her hair just falling around her shoulders. I reached forward and grabbed all the strands I could.

"Yes, Daddy! Pull my hair like you're bareback riding a stallion. Pull it until I am screaming your name!." I yanked hard. She let out a loud yell and I just kept pounding on.

"Oh fuck, Daddy. Fuck my ass until it's sore."

I was amazed at how long I was truly lasting inside her. This was everything I had dreamed of. In and out. In and out. Yet again, that all too familiar feeling built itself up. I didn't warn Carly this time and just let it all go. Stream upon stream shot out and filled her ass up.

"God yes! Fill me with your precious cum! I never want to feel that anywhere else but inside of me. It's so warm."

"I love giving it to you, Mommy. Anything for you."

I pulled out and laid down. She crawled back to my dick and sucked me off one last time. Once I was cleaned off, we went and took a shower together. We played with each other a little more in there before coming back to bed and cuddling up and passing out.

Another remarkable fuck session with one of my favorite girls.

Now only to find a way to get back into Caitlyn's pants, or find another girl to fuck...