Carly's Side of the Story Pt. 02

Story Info
Carly's story continues at the hotel.
6.3k words
4.74
25.1k
26
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back to this side of the story for a couple chapters. Thanks again for all the feedback. I'm really having a blast writing Carly and Jay's story (from both sides). If somehow reading this side of things break the immersion just enjoy it for what it is as standalone. On the other hand, if you love it as much as the main story, let me know that too. Jay's side of things will be continue to be the focus but I've really enjoyed going back and doing this from Carly's perspective as an exercise in writing from a female POV. Hopefully you enjoy.

---

Jay practically dragged me off the ferry, laughing and whooping as we hurried through the crowd. The bustle of people around us moving entirely too slow for our purposes. I sat nervously in the seat of the tram, barely conscious of my Master's hand as it squeezed my thigh. My mind drifted as I studied the hard, calloused digits that claimed me casually with the intimate gesture. The thought of feeling those fingers pinching me, exploring me, invading me. It made my cunt hot and wet to think about. I could feel myself clench involuntarily, desperate already to be filled as I was becoming increasingly aware of the horrible emptiness between my legs.

The orgasm on the ferry had taken the edge off just enough at first. But I was already amping back up and I could feel my lust pushing me. I blushed thinking about how pitiful and desperate I was. Thinking about what I would do to get this man's cock inside me. I realized that there really wasn't much I wouldn't do. To try to keep my sanity, I started making lists in my head of hard lines.

Murder. I definitely wouldn't murder for his cock.

Uhmm... nothing illegal? Well... maybe a little flashing... but outside of that... Is corrupting the innocence a crime? Probably not... as long as we don't ply them with alcohol and they're 18... I resolved to make sure. But that thought took me to a darker one. What about my sister? Little innocent Sherry. Would I help him take her?

The thought came unbidden to my mind. The thought of Sherry kneeling at his feet. Worshipping his white cock and pledging her loyalty and devotion to him. Then I thought about worshipping that cock with her. Both of us licking and sucking on it, taking turns shoving it down our bred-for-the-purpose throats. Maybe our lips touch... Hmm... Master would like that...

Oh, God?!? What was happening to me?

I was soaked and more turned on than I'd ever been, that's what was happening. I shifted my hips a little and Jay smiled at me. Master? Should I start thinking about him that way? I wasn't sure. I returned his smile and casually leaned over, gesturing to nothing in particular as I grazed his cock and whispered into his ear, "I've never been wetter... Master." The word rolled off the tongue and felt right.

I felt his hard, thick shaft twitch slightly and I knew it wouldn't be long until I was making myself useful in the most intimate way to him. We hopped out of the tram and fairly ran to his car. He pressed me up against the door and whispered, "Finger your empty fuck hole. I own it now, don't I?"

"Yes, Master. It's yours now. I won't even touch it without permission, Master." I felt so pathetic saying that. And yet, that felt so right to me. My zipper was down and my hands were buried in my snatch before he was even seated. I was bucking and humping the air before we were even off property. His windows were only lightly tinted and I'm sure that anyone who looked would have seen my shape thrashing in the window. That just made my pussy even wetter though. Yes, I was definitely rapidly going down the road of losing myself over to being a brainless bimbo for a white man. Finally!

His hand groped my tits harshly before roughly yanking my shirt up exposing my naked tits. Naked because he'd asked me to take my bra and panties off in a theme park and I'd done. Without hesitation. Like a cheap, trashy slut. He pinched my tits, harder than anyone ever had before and it made me see stars as the pain became pleasure, suffusing my entire body. I heard myself say, "Harder. Hurt me. Please, Master," and felt him respond by squeezing the nipple even harder while twisting and pulling. I screamed an incoherent moan of sheer pleasure as my hips lifted off the seat. "Fuck... fuck... fuck... I'm so close to cumming, Master. Please... please..."

"No," he said simply. The unadulterated hardness of that one basic word nearly pushed me over the edge. He didn't care about my pleasure. At least that's what my brain told me in that moment. And that's exactly what I wanted. "Suck my cock you whore. Fill a hole," he said. The firmness in his voice was like lightning. The commanding tone. The desire. I dove onto his cock and took my first look at what would become the most important object in my life. It was beautiful. Long, thick and veiny. Bigger than any cock I'd ever had. It made my mind scared and my cunt eager. "So big... please let me choke on your gorgeous white cock, Master. It's so much bigger than Asian boys," I laughed before shoving it down my throat in one thrust. I didn't know if I could take it all but I knew that I was going to do my best. He must have liked the sensation as he lifted his hips up, forcing his cock the last inch I'd struggled with. "Such a helpful and generous, Master," I thought to myself then smiled at my own little joke as I fucked my mouth on his glorious cock. I loved the hot flesh in my mouth and I tried to pay attention to every moan, twitch or gasp he made. I concentrated on making it feel as good as possible, wanting to be the best sexual aid I could be for him. I could already feel myself losing my thoughts as he figuratively fucked them right out of my head with his huge cock.

"Fucking stupid bitch, I'm going to destroy this tight cunt," he said. I melted at his tone. The aggressiveness and cruelty of the words were belied by the warmth in this voice. Somehow him calling me stupid made me swoon. I was so tired of thinking all the time. I wanted to just relax and be used. To focus only on pleasing someone. "I'm going to turn you into a white bred slut just like you need," I felt his finger press against my ass, "Have you ever allowed a cock back here, whore?"

I hadn't. Anal sex had always fascinated me but also terrified me. I felt my stomach lurch at the idea and yet my cunt was in control and it flooded anew at the idea of his white shaft stretching that tightest of holes. I came off his cock, laying my head on his thigh and looking up at this God amongst men. "No, Master. I've saved it for your glorious white cock so you can claim it forever. Use my pathetic asian cunt lube to jam it in and take it, Master." Then I went back to sucking his cock harder than before. I wanted... no I NEEDED to taste his cum. Something about the idea had me on fire and I knew what would quench the fire... temporarily at least.

I worked on his cock, sucking harder and harder, desperate to feel him shoot when suddenly his hand tangled in my hair and yanked me up. My drool stretched down to his cock and my tongue was hanging out of my mouth as I panted pathetically. I hadn't realized how desperate for air I'd been as I'd shoved his thick meat down my throat. "What else does my dumb little Asian bimbo want me to do?"

I looked at his eyes as he focused on the road. He wasn't looking at me as he asked. He didn't need to see me. He just wanted to hear my pathetic answer. He was already making me acknowledge verbally how inferior and low I was to him. I squirmed and gulped, trying to form into words the submissive urges that were flowing through me in a torrent.

"Anything, Master. Everything you want, Master."

He harshly rammed my face back down onto his cock, forcing my lips all the way to the base as he held me there. I felt his cock seal my throat and my nose was jammed into his leg. I couldn't breath and for a second, I started to panic. But then I felt his cock twitch and surge a little in my throat and I knew I could trust him. Something deep inside of me told me. It's not true submission without trust. I had to trust him if I wanted to truly submit to him.

"Anything, cunt? That's a dangerous statement to make to a man you barely know." He yanked me back off of his cock and I gasped and sputtered for air.

"I trust you, Master. I know you. I've known you for years. Watched you. And now I know I need to be taught to be rape meat for your white cock. The more pathetic and humiliating the better, Master. Teach me how low my place is before your glory, Master."

"You're pitiful, Carly," he said and slammed me back down on his cock to choke some more. Something about the way he used my name hit home. I was pitiful. Pathetic. Disgusting. But not really. I was also glorious and wonderful. Finally striving for true perfection. He was subconsciously pushing all my buttons and that proved how perfect he was for me.

He openly fantasized about a bunch of things as he used my mouth to jerk off in. I can't remember much of it but it was increasingly degrading and humiliating. And that just made it increasingly better. His grip in my hair was tight and unrelenting until finally he shoved me all the way down and started shooting down my throat. I forced myself to swallow, barely even tasting the cum as it filled my belly with its warmth. After the third or fourth spurt, he yanked me off his cock and flung me unceremoniously across the car. I must have looked terrible, my hair a mess, drops of cum still on my lips. I ran my tongue along them to get the last few precious morsels, trying to enjoy the salty, tangy taste of my Master's cum.

"Master, may I have permission to touch your cunt, please?" I asked. The fire between my legs was all consuming.

"No cumming, slut."

"Of course not, Master. God that makes me feel beyond submissive to give up even the right to cum. It makes me feel... owned?" I said, reveling in the feeling.

"You really do enjoy this don't you?" he asked. His tone sounded incredulous. Like he couldn't believe a woman could enjoy this treatment, let alone get off on it. Was I unique? I couldn't decide what was hotter. That I was so pathetic that I might be the most submissive slut in the world or the idea that I wasn't alone and I might help my Master train and degrade others just like me. My fingers stroked my clit furiously and I sighed, imagining the possibilities.

"Jay," I told him, staring him in the eyes as he stole a glance over at me. My knees were up on the seat as I leaned against the door to the car. My cunt felt like it was open wide enough for a fucking train and I wished I could rip my pants off and show him. I could only imagine how wild I looked. "That orgasm on the ferry... Oh... my... God... It was, literally, the best thing I've ever felt. Orgasms like that would create world peace if everyone could have them." I said and he chuckled, "I've needed this for so long. Someone that I knew I could trust to explore this side of me. It may not be the only side of me that will ever show up but it's a side I NEED to explore it. And I NEED you to guide me. That one orgasm, if it's the last one I ever have, will be worth giving you everything in payment. It was that... fucking... good... Master," I said as I felt an orgasm approach. I willed myself to not cum, stroking around my clit to avoid accidentally disappointing my new owner so quickly.

His voice turned soft. Almost loving and tender, "I like that you call me Jay when you're being serious," he said and he reached over without looking and stroked his finger lazily across my nipple. It was like electricity coursing through me at the slight touch. How did he instinctively know just how to touch me? Or was it better than that? Was he just touching me how he wanted and it just so happened that it was what I needed? I lost all track of the thoughts as his finger danced to my other nipple and flicked it unexpectedly. I could hear my gasp fill the car and his chuckle in response almost as if it was another person watching. "Let's say that's our safe word? My name. When you say it, I'll know it's time to suspend the game and talk seriously. But you are to address me as Master at all other times. Agreed?"

Before I could answer, he smashed my nipple between his fingers and I saw stars again. I had to desperately stop touching my clit because, at that moment, the slightest touch was going to send me over the edge. I prayed that the lining to my shorts didn't graze the sensitive bud between my legs.

"Yes, Master. I agree, Master. Please use me, train me, break me down. I will be the best fuck slut you can make me into, Master. I want to only think about your glorious white cock and how best to please it, Master."

As we sped back to the hotel, he continued to torment me, working my nipples hard and laughing at me when I had to stop touching myself to prevent an orgasm. I felt so small and owned by him and it was perfect.

In the hotel, he forced me to walk proudly through the lobby. My shoulders back and small tits poking out. My shirt was still a little damp and transparent and the cool, air conditioned lobby made my nipples like diamonds. I saw some of our friends glance our way. I'm sure they saw Jay's hand on my ass. He wasn't hiding it. He was holding me possessively. And why shouldn't he? I was his possession after all. I desperately wanted him to think of me that way.

We made out obscenely as we waited for the elevator. His tongue exploring my mouth as he pressed me into the wall. I felt his hardness press against my mound and it was all I could do not to wrap my legs around him right there in the lobby. I closed my eyes just to keep from meeting the stares of our friends that could all see what a whore I was. Now everyone knew. Now I didn't need to hide it. Now I could finally be... Carly.

When the elevator arrived, he spun me around and shoved me in. I yelped but made no move to resist. I felt his hands roam over me as he rolled the waistband of my shorts up until the crotch was tight against my wet gash. The elevator door opened and he proclaimed loudly, "Now you look like a proper fresh off the boat slant whore," I turned around and smiled at the best compliment he could've give me. But then, as we stepped out of the elevator, he said, "Maybe, I'll let you earn me some money down on the Trail like a real whore."

Fury filled me. Maybe he didn't understand me as well as I thought. I spun on him. "No... No, Jay. I want to be YOUR whore for YOUR white cock. YOU are my Master. I'm a one man set of fuck holes."

I watched his eyes flick between mine. I was scared and unsure. Had I destroyed the game? Could I trust him in this game? Maybe I'd been wrong? Maybe I'd just gotten the first lesson as to why you don't dive into these things without more discussion. I willed him to understand me but not to apologize. I willed him not to be weak. "Please... let him be strong."

I thought I saw the briefest of nods and smiles before his mouth turned flat and he uttered one simple word, "Strip."

Terror filled me. Was he going to force me to be a whore for him right here in the hotel. Would I do it? I think I would have stopped him. I'm pretty sure at least. But that nod and smile. I was certain he understood. Trust. That was the key. Trust him as long as he kept showing me he was worthy of that trust. I resolved to let this play out and smiled at him, yanking my shirt and shorts off quickly. I stood there naked, wearing only the flip-flops I'd worn to the park. I imagined having to walk down the hallway, exposed for anyone who happened to leave their room. My cheeks burned from humiliation and I closed my eyes, figuring that was my only defense for the exposure. At least I wouldn't know who'd seen me be so slutty.

I felt Jay's hot breath on my nipple and shuddered but the real relief came when I heard the door click right behind me. We'd been standing beside his room the entire time. My trust in my new Master soared. He grabbed my hair and drug me inside as I scampered to follow. "You're a well bred cunt, Carly," he said with approval. His fingers explored me as I stood there. Tracing along my collar and around my nipples, only grazing them. He was teasing me and it was driving me crazy. I felt his hands trail down my stomach to my thighs and then across to the moist gash between my legs. His fingers snaked through the hair above my cunt and he said, "This will be smooth at all times."

"Yes, Master. I'm sorry for displeasing you, Master," I told him. He simply nodded and returned to his inspection. I felt like a piece of meat. Or maybe a dog at a dog show. On display. Poked and prodded. Examined critically by my better.

"My fuck toys need to dress like fucktoys," he said and he grabbed my shirt and ripped it to shreds in front of me. I gasped at the primal display. His strong arms ripping the cloth and his cold eyes watching me for a response. When he followed it up by ripping my pants, I knew I was trapped and it felt glorious. "Now you're mine, bitch," he gloated before kissing me and shoving me to the bed. We landed with a bounce as he pinned me down. His tongue explored every inch of my mouth and I just laid back and surrendered myself to him.

He sat up and looked at me and I still remember the way his eyes trailed down my body. My legs were still together and I could see the hint of disappointment in his eyes. The little start of a frown on his lips. I knew that he'd wanted me as ready as possible and part of that was having my legs spread the moment I could. Something about the act of willfully spreading one's legs is very powerful to me. I like when guys do it before fucking me. But doing it myself felt so unbelievably slutty. Just spreading my legs to show my cunt to a man that I'd just proclaimed as my Master and owner? That might be the sluttiest action in the world. So, of course, I did it. I spread my legs and as they went wider, his smile grew broader.

But the simple action of spreading your legs isn't enough. It's powerfully symbolic but still symbolism. I reached down with my fingers and parted my cunt lips, holding them open so that he could see the gushing pink hole I'd been rudely keeping hidden from my owner. "Please take me, Master. Fill this tight, worthless hole with your thick, white cock. Breed me. Use me. Claim me."

I saw the fire in his eyes. I admired the control he still had despite the obvious arousal. He stood up and took his clothes off, never breaking eye contact from the pitiful, submissive chink offering himself to him so completely. I could feel my cunt juice ooze down my ass as his cock came into view. It was already rock hard again, despite the huge load of cum in my belly. And I knew where it was going.

"Put your hands behind your back, slut," he said as he stepped up to me and grabbed my ankles. He was so smart. Spreading my cunt lips was so much less submissive and slutty than trapping my own hands behind my back and offering him my whole body to use as he saw fit. I felt the strong hands on my legs as he forced them even wider. I felt the hard cock head press against my cunt, so close to giving me everything I've ever wanted. And then he was pressing into me. Stretching me and filling me. I'd never had anything so wonderful inside me. The warmth was so much better than dildos and the thickness so much better than any cock I'd ever had. I tried not to whine but that's all that came out, "Please, Master. Please. Please don't tease me anymore. I can't take it. I need it. I Neeeeed it. Aren't I tight enough for you? My tight little Asian twat has been bred for white cock, Master. Use it. Use me. Fuck me... pleeeeassee."

It was truly a pitiful exhibition. But I was beyond caring about that. He slowly started pulling out and my whining turned into miserable whimpering. "Dumb slut," he said and then he slammed into me hard and unexpectedly. It hurt but it hurt so good. I don't really remember much after that. I know I screamed so long and loud that my throat started to hurt. He kept giving me hard, steady thrusts that took my breath away and caused my vision to swim. At one point, he put my ankles to his shoulders and moved his hands to my tits where he mauled me roughly, fingers digging into my small tits. "Look at me you dumb cunt," I heard him snarl. I hadn't even realized my eyes had been closed but they snapped open at his command. I looked at him, my mind blank. The only thing that mattered in the world was his cock and my cunt in that order. "You're mine," he said and I just nodded, unable to form any words. "I'm going to train you to be my perfect cock socket."

12