Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jay. Master. I know. I'm not so far gone that I can't see a line. But I trust you. You were ALWAYS the person who saw things clearly and the fact that you can stop... even now... and ask me that..." she trailed off and licked her lips with hunger, "makes me gush helplessly. If you asked me to strip naked right this instant... God help me I'd want to... but I'd tell you, 'Hell no' "

I smiled and brushed my hand across her erect nipples before pressing it firmly between her legs. She sighed with the touch and widened her legs slightly. "Do you like pain?" I asked her.

She blushed and nodded, "Some. Maybe a lot?"

I nodded, "Do you like the name calling?"

"Yesss," she sighed as my fingers pressed against her hot cunt. "Call me all kinds of horrible degrading things. Make me feel like a fucking object. Like a dumb bimbo you jerk off into."

Her hand found my cock and squeezed.

"What about the racial names?"

Her brow furrowed slightly, "When you talked about my 'chink holes' it was so fucking unexpected and hot. But I don't think it does much for me in the abstract, Master. So maybe sometimes? Would that be okay?"

I nodded, "Good. I really didn't want to have to call you my gook, nip, slant eyed yellow cunt all the time."

She moaned and leaned into me, "Fuck. nip is Japanese master. And I think gook is more for southeast Asianers. But hearing you talk about my yellow cunt made me gush again. I'm so fucking pathetic."

I took her chin in my hand and forced her to look at me. "Don't ever think you're pathetic cunt. Your pussy just knows what it needs. A hard white cock fucking you until you can't think straight. What else turns you on, slut?"

She blinked and looked away, "The thought of you..."

I let her silence hang there for a moment

"Breeding me... oh..." the last as I pressed into her now burning, squishy cunt. "I don't want babies right now, Master. I don't. I'm on the pill. But... will you... uhhhh... will you threaten to breed me?"

I leaned into her ear and rubbed her cunt through her shorts, "I'm going to tie you down to my bed and whip your ass red. Then I'm going to rape all your fuck holes and fill your worthless cunt with my cum. I'm going to fuck you until you give me a baby, cunt. So you can finally be a useful little yellow breeding bitch." And then I kissed her.

She came. Not just came, exploded. She screamed into my mouth and tried desperately to control her whole body spasms. A couple people on the far side of the ferry noticed but thankfully nobody said anything. I continued to rub her throughout her explosion until she couldn't take anymore. When she composed herself, she stared me right in the eyes and said, "Oh fuck yes."

12