Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was stirring, I didn't know any of this as Roland had never really given me the blow by blow. He wasn't a "kiss and tell" kind of guy. Sounds like his hookup with Kyrsten didn't necessarily warrant that discretion but I respected it nonetheless.

"Ever since then, she's been looking for take charge guys. She was hoping she could push Roland to do it again this weekend but Jenn sort of screwed up their plans. Or maybe enhanced them?" she finished with a smile.

"Yeah, Roland's not complaining. So you're saying Kyrsten would respond to some Alpha Male bullshit?"

"Crazy as it sounds... yeah... I think if she saw the way you treat me. She'd swoon. And if you just presumed to treat her the same way... I think she'd be on her knees begging pretty quickly."

"So I'm curious. Do you go for the Alpha Male stuff?"

"I can see why you'd ask that but no. I don't like that actually. I like the idea of a," and she lowered her voice despite the seclusion of our booth, "white guy taking and fucking asian girls. In my core it's just part of who I am. But when I see a random normal guy treating a girl like shit? I get just as pissed as anyone. And honestly, if I ever saw a white guy smack an asian girl or something, I'd probably have the urge to cut his balls off... Unless she came up smiling and horny. Then I'd be a drooling mess."

"Did you like it earlier... when I... ughh... spit on you?"

"Yes... Fuck that was hot."

"Do you want me to... hit you?" I asked hesitantly.

She paused, thinking about her response, "Nooo... " she said slowly, "No," this time with more conviction. "I think if you slapped me it might turn me on. But not hard. And it would have to be the right situation. If you hit me in actual anger? No. Definitely not. I think I'd be bone dry, pissed, scared and supremely disappointed."

I must have looked relieved because she followed up with, "Why? Seriously, Jay. What the hell happened with that girl?"

"The reddit girl?" I asked and Carly nodded. She remained silent letting me get to it in my own time. "She liked abuse. And I thought I understood it but she always wanted more. And yeah, she probably didn't actually want it in real life. But even playing in chat got to a really dark place. Slapping, spanking, spitting... all of that I'm okay with and can really get into. But... well... like this one scene, she wanted my character to beat her like a punching bag. The action became more like some Quentin Tarantino fight scene then erotica. And she wanted permanent damage too. Teeth knocked loose. Brain damage. That kind of thing. It got really dark. Not only was I not turned on by it, but I just started to worry about her."

"Yikes. I'm so sorry, Jay," she held my hand and we shared one of those moments of intimacy that you know you'll always remember. "None of that turns me on, if it helps. And I promise I can tell the difference between reality and fantasy. But... "

I looked up to see her quirky, crooked smile, "What?" I said equal parts concern and intrigue.

"I think if you slap me when we're alone with Kyrsten... That might be really hot."

"Yeah?"

She squirmed in her seat, clearly aroused by whatever fantasy she was playing out in her head, "Yeah. Don't warn me either. Just go right into it. The raceplay, everything. Treat me like trash in front of her and I think I'll gush."

"Why?" I asked, very interested now.

"I think that's one of my biggest fantasies. To simultaneously be the lowest, most inferior person in the room but also the one permanent girl in a strong, white man's life. That gets me so fucking hot."

"So if I asked the waitress to come over here and I flirted with her you would..."

"Probably leave a puddle, Master," she said with a cute blush.

"And if she asked about you and I told her, 'That's just my chink concubine. Don't you love her slanty eyes?' what would your response be, bitch?"

Carly squirmed in her seat, fighting a clear losing battle with her pussy. "I'd nod and tell her, 'He's not being racist or mysoginist. I was bred for white cock. I crave it. And his is wonderful.' "

"You continue to surprise me with your depravity and capacity for self humiliation."

"Thank you, Master. Would you like me to help you with the waitress. I didn't think she was your type."

Just then, the waitress returned. She was okay. But couldn't hold a candle to Carly or Kyrsten. After she left, I said, "No. We're going back to the hotel and just relax in bed and enjoy our time together. And then we're going to plan how you're going to prove yourself worthy as my girlfriend by seducing Kyrsten tomorrow."

"Fuck yes, Master," she said as she returned my grin.