Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go put on a short little dress my lovely cumdump. Let's go make you pretty for me, too."

Sherry stood, trembling, "Yes, Master."

I paused and then asked as the short Asian girl padded away, "Tell me now, Sherry. How bad do you want it to be?"

She paused before looking back at me, "Truthfully, Master?"

I nodded.

"80% of me wants to be able to take off my clothes and show everyone my piercings and humiliating, degrading, dehumanizing, racist tattoos that my Master got for me."

"And the rest of you?

"The rest of me wants to not have to take off my clothes to show people."

I laughed, "Dumb cunt."

She nodded, "Yes, Master. I was bred to be your holes not to be able to think, Master."

As she scampered off, I helped Victoria to stand up. Her legs were shaky from her orgasm and her face was covered in my cum. I had been pretty turned on but hadn't expected quite this amount of volume. "You can wipe your face if you want, slut," I told her.

She pulled out her compact and looked at herself before snapping it shut. "I think I'd like to wear it out to the car, Master. Would that be okay?"

"Of course. That's impressively slutty of you."

"Thank you, Sir. Or am I supposed to call you, Master?"

"I actually kind of like, Mr. S. You and Louise are the only people that call me that and I sort of like it."

"Yes, Sir, Mr. S. Anything for you." Her grin was still obscured by the drying cum but she didn't care. Sherry walked out just then wearing a short, white dress that was incredibly thin. So thin, in fact that it was obvious she was still aroused. She'd left three buttons unbuttoned which made her cleavage all the more obvious. Around her neck she wore a contrasting black studded leather collar and her hair was up in a pony tail though she'd very carefully made sure that the stripe of my cum was still prominently visible.

Okay ladies, let's go. The girls got lots of good looks and drooling stares from all the college kids as we walked out. We'd become pretty famous in the dorm at this point and I enjoyed the jealous looks we got. Just as we were walking through the lobby, Hideo came in. "Hideo!" Sherry squealed with genuine happiness. She ran up to him and gave him a huge kiss before pulling away. "Master is taking me to finish making me pretty. I hope you love what he does to me. Will you be here tonight when I get back?"

Hideo nodded, staring at the stripe of cum in his slutty girlfriend's hair. "Yes, Sherry. Anything for you."

"You're such dear, Hideo," Sherry said. It was a weird tone, I noted. Condescension but also warmth. Like you might talk to a beloved family pet.

I ushered the girls outside and hailed a cab. After we climbed in, Victoria started cleaning herself up.

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked.

"Walking through a dorm room full of college kids with my boss's cum coating my face?"

"Yeah."

"I'm absolutely soaked, Mr. S. Did you like it?"

"Of course," I said as I slid my finger up each of the girls dresses to feel two very wet cunts.

"You liked making me show everyone what I am? You liked treating me that way?"

"Like how?" I asked, stroking them both faster.

"Like a cheap slut... no... not a slut... an object just for your pleasure... So humiliating... so degrading..." she whispered. She wasn't really even talking to me anymore, just rambling.

"Exactly. You like that?"

"Yessss," she said as I strummed her cunt.

"We all do, Master. You have no idea how much it turns us all on to be treated like... fuck... that's good... like fucking objects. I always have this fear that you're going to use me and throw me away but I also know you won't... fuck... and then you do this... fuck... I want to cum so bad, Master. Please don't make me," she pleaded.

I withdrew my fingers and then offered them up to the other girl. Both of them eagerly slurped the other's juices off, cooing as they did. "You sluts are very intoxicating." I looked up and the cabbie was simply staring. I'd given a lot of shows to NYC cabbies lately but this was above and beyond. Oh well.

We rode to my buddy's tattoo parlor. The same one that Sherry had first been pierced in. Now she was going to get the job finished. I'd been torn over how far to take things but her continued submissiveness and encouragement had shown me that, if there was a line for her, it was pretty fucking far away.

We walked in and my buddy came up to me and shook my hand, "My man! How are you?" As always, Danny was a study in contrast. Khaki's and a polo shirt weren't the typical apparel of a tattoo artist. Add on top of that that he had not a single tattoo or piercing of his own and you'd be forgiven for assuming he worked as a consultant at my company. But Danny was an artist. He did tattoos because he loved the challenge of making something awesome. I kind of felt bad that I was going to use him for just some words and piercings.

"Pretty good, Brother. You ready to do this?" I asked.

"Is she ready?" he said looking at Shery. Something in his tone must have scared her a little because she shivered slightly. It made her tits jiggle noticeably.

"Tell him, slut," I said. My friend arched an eyebrow but said nothing.

"I'm eager for all the things that my Master wants. Thank you."

"You've got to tell me your secret some time, man"

"No secret. Just clean living," I smiled.

"Bullshit. Okay..." he turned from me and took Sherry's hand.

"Oh... Danny... this one too this time. This is Victoria, my secretary."

"Let's go!... DEFINITELY need to tell me your secret. What do you want?" he directed the question to her.

Victoria pulled out a sheet of paper and handed it to him. He cocked an eyebrow at her, "Two? These are kind of long, too. Where do you want these?"

"Uhmm... the first one... uhmm... on the small of my back. And I thought maybe the second one could go... uhmm..." she glanced at me then leaned forward and whispered something to Danny. He nodded and she winked back at me, "I want that one to be a bit of a surprise, Mr. S. If that's okay."

I nodded, "Sure. Oh... and Danny... feel free to use the chink if it'll earn me a discount. But Victoria's mine."

Victoria beamed and Sherry stared at me with wide eyes. Danny grinned big and nodded. I'd prepped him for this and what Sherry was like so he wasn't surprised. Sherry didn't know that, however. To her, I'd just casually traded free use of her body for a couple hundred bucks.

--

Victoria ended up getting finished first. Not surprising given the relatively short amount of work she had done. I couldn't tell what exactly it was, but I could just barely make out the word, "desire" on the curve of her breast. I waited until the shop cleared out a bit before looking at her and saying, "Show me."

She unbuttoned the two buttons at the top of her dress and pulled the fabric down, baring her tit boldly to me. I watched her eyes as she did, meeting her gaze as she sat there. Exposed. I made her wait just a little bit longer, looking to see if she really was the submissive creature she seemed to be. She never waivered. I, however, couldn't wait long and looked down.

I am filled by my beloved and all his desire is fulfilled by me SS 7:10

The words were tattooed in a spiral around her right breast. The letters were gothic and intricate as they spiraled closer and closer to her nipple without ever touching. It was beautiful. "Very lovely," I told her and gave her a kiss.

"I took some literary license with the words. Not too much on this one though."

"I'm not your pastor," I said. She didn't need to defend herself or her weird kink to me.

"I know, Mr. S. The other one is a little more... extreme, though." Her smile was both wicked and scared.

"Show me that one then," I said. She smiled and let her shirt fall back into place before turning around and lifting up her shirt and pulling her skirt down slightly. On the small of her back, I could make out the words:

"My lover reaches for my holes and my arousal overpowers me. SS 5:4"

This time the letters were written in a more typical cursive. The letters swirled and the whole text dipped down into the cleft of her ass right where the word 'holes' was. It gave the strong impression of an arrow pointing right towards her ass.

"Very good choices. I think they mark you well."

She shuddered as she fixed her clothes then nodded. "Thank you, Mr. S. I feel so wicked but so righteous at the same time."

I laughed and kissed her. We talked a little more, I explained a little more about the life I was currently leading, explaining the different girls. She seemed really intrigued by the racial angle in particular. It was something that Carly had warned her about but she hadn't seen until today and wasn't sure how she felt.

"I'd be worried if you loved it. Honestly, it's a kink I didn't even know I had until Carly brought it out in me."

"I think Carly's been really good for you, Sir."

"I do too... wait... why do you say that?"

"Well... you're much better with the staff now. More relaxed."

I frowned, "Was I that much of an ass before?"

"No... No... definitely not. You were just... intense. Always wound tight. And when your ex and you broke up you got pretty short at times. I know you were having a tough time."

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't let my personal life affect work."

"I think that ship sailed when you fooled around with Daphne and I at the office, Mr. S," she whispered seductively in my ear. I nodded but before I could say anything else, Sherry walked up.

She was exhausted. You could see it in her eyes. She had a tongue stud along with another pierced nipple and I knew that she'd gotten a piercing on her clit as well. She walked gingerly, careful of the discomfort. On top of that, she had three new tattoos under her clothes along with one on her thigh that was peaking out below her dress. All that was visible was the word "I'm" but I knew right above that, leading right to her cunt were the words, "a cheap slut."

"What did you do to earn those, slut?" I asked.

"He took my ass, Master. And then he charged $100 for each employee that wanted something."

"How many cocks have you just had?"

"Four, Master. And one delicious pussy," her hands were trembling. Her arousal was obvious. I knew they must have done all that before the clit ring was put in but now she was standing there, ridiculously horny with the clit ring teasing her.

Danny handed me the money and I handed it right back. "That more than covers us, right?"

"You know it, brother. She's a fine piece all right."

Danny gave us the care instructions and we headed out. When we got in the car, I reached directly into Sherry's dress and pulled out her right tit. The one that had been pierced for almost three months now. I ran my finger across it, touching it directly for the first time. She jerked, shocked by the sensation and moaned. I noticed both the cabbie and Victoria were staring at us and I gave it just a tiny little pinch which caused her to buck even more.

"Are you happy right now?"

"Yesssss, Master," she whispered.

"Do you want more? Did you like being humiliated and used as a plaything?"

"Fuck yesss... Master. Used for the pleasure of a group of white men... that's what I deserve."

"Good. I'm glad. You're such a fun bimbo to exploit and break." My fingers were dancing around the nipple, teasing the barbell with tiny, gentle little tweaks. Her whole body was twitching by the time we arrived at the dorm. When we went upstairs, we stepped off the elevator. As usual, there were a ton of people in the hallway. All of them turned to see what antics we'd be up to today. The guys, especially, were watching. Hoping that they'd see something interesting.

"Strip," I said. Sherry gasped and so did several girls in the hallway. The guys, however, didn't make a sound. Their eyes just bugged out as they watched Sherry take her dress off quickly, letting it drop to the floor. Victoria knelt down demurely to pick it up and Sherry started walking. I took a moment to admire Danny's handiwork. She had two tattoos on her shoulder blades, one was in Chinese and, if you could read it, it said, "White Owned Holes." The other was a yin-yang symbol but instead of black and white it was yellow and white.

The piece de resistance, however, was the last tattoo. The tramp stamp that said, "Master's Cock Socket."

There were snickers and gasps. Most of the people knew we were that kinky couple down the hall. I'm not sure anyone realized just HOW kinky. Or the fact that the last word you should describe any of this was "couple". Sherry walked proudly down the hall, shaking her ass for all the world to see. A couple other Asian girls whispered, perhaps noting the Chinese tattoo. I noticed down the hall, the hot Indian girl from the other day. I gave her a playful wink which made her blush cutely but otherwise continued to stare at the debauched sight in front of her. We followed Sherry into her dorm room, Victoria holding my hand and trailing behind me. When we got to the door, Sherry was standing there literally panting.

"I'm so fucking horny, Master. My cunt juice is dripping down my legs and everyone saw it," her words were just a little off from the new tongue stud. Danny had said it would be a few days until she could talk normally.

"You're fucking pathetic," I said with a smile. "I wonder what your Mom and Dad would say if they saw you like this." Carly and I had never told Sherry about their parents. Which gave me the perfect thing to torment her with.

"Please, Master. My parents can't know what I'm like. They'd be so disappointed in me."

As I started to respond, I noticed Hideo sitting quietly in the corner, hands folded in his lap. His eyes were riveted to Sherry and his mouth hung agape, stunned to silence by her appearance. "What do you think, Hideo? Should her parents be told what their daughter has become?"

"I suppose that's up to you, Mr. Simpson. Obviously she'd prefer not but I don't think it's her choice."

"You're very right. I'll have to discuss with Carly. Obviously, you'll have to decide with Hideo whether his family learns the truth about his girlfriend."

Sherry hung her head in shame, her whole body blushing and shaking with arousal. "Yes, Master."

"Hideo looks like he likes what he sees."

Now it was Hideo's turn to look embarrassed. "I'm not sure, Sir."

"Oh? Is it because she's now permanently marked and it'll be obvious who her real owner is now?"

Hideo whispered, "Yessir."

"As I told you, Hideo. Anytime you think you can take her from me, you're welcome to try. I just think you'll lose in that exchange," I said as I looked at the young man while grabbing Sherry and pulling her to me. "You'll have to be very careful with her for awhile. Take good care of her and I might allow her to give you a hand job, understood?"

Hideo nodded, still staring at Sherry. The poor kid was completely in love with Sherry and it was obvious to everyone who spent five minutes with them. For her part, I knew Sherry had become fond of Hideo but viewed him more as a brother than a prospective lover. He simply lacked the assertiveness that she needed... let alone her particular white boy fetish.

"On the other hand..." I said as I leaned her forward on the kitchen counter. She didn't turn around and simply watched Hideo as I kicked her legs apart. "She does have one hole I can use still."

I stripped out of my own clothes and stepped in behind her. Gingerly, I reached into her cunt and lubed up my cock before positioning it at the tight entrance to her ass. "Beg," I snarled in her ear.

"Please, Master. Fuck my only useful hole. Fuck my ass. Make my boyfriend watch you rape my best, tightest hole." I rewarded her slipping my cock into her ass and she squeezed back before wailing, "Fuck my hole with your glorious white cock that this tiny dicked Asian boy will never have!"

"Where's my cock, Hideo?"

The boy was still staring, watching as his girlfriend was violated in the most intimate way, "In Sherry's ass, Sir."

"That's right. And Victoria... do you think she deserves this?" I asked my secretary as I continued to slowly fuck Sherry's ass. Her grunts filled the apartment and were leaving everyone aroused.

"She definitely doesn't deserve it," said a new voice behind me. I turned around and Starla and Louise were standing there watching along with two rubbernecking college boys trying to be subtle. The door swung shut leaving the two sweaty girls watching and the boys, no doubt, horny and frustrated on the other side. Louise was standing with a hand on her hip and continued, "Sherry always gets so much more than she deserves. And you won't even put out for Starla and I."

I glanced at Starla who couldn't form words. Louise still didn't know about Starla. Sherry didn't know either. As far as they knew, Starla and I had just been going on dates like Louise. Little did any of them know about Starla's kinks that were, perhaps, the most perverse and extreme of all of the members of my harem.

As I thought about all of this, I kept bottoming out in Sherry's ass as she moaned lewdly.

"If Sherry doesn't deserve to be ass fucked in front of her boyfriend, what do you think she does deserve?"

"She deserves to make slow, romantic love to her boyfriend, Mr. S," Louise said.

In another situation, with another girl, those words would have sounded like a defense of Sherry. But Sherry understood them very differently. "NOOooo...," she wailed. "Please don't ever stop using my ass, Master. Don't send me off to a life of tiny dicked Hideo making love to me. Please, Master. Please. I'll do anything."

I laughed at the pathetic words, "You hear that, Hideo?" I said as I slid deeply into her. I was conscious of her new piercings and trying to take care and be gentle lest I damage one of my favorite toys. "She views making love to you as a punishment. She understands that my use of her holes is what she wants, needs and deserves."

"Yess... yess...," she said as she pinched at her old piercing.

"What do you think, Starla? I bet you wish this was you, don't you?"

All heads swiveled to Starla who stuttered and stammered, "What? No... I would never let you do that to me," she said but the words lacked conviction and Louise elbowed her in the side.

"I would," Louise and Victoria said at the same time and then laughed together.

"Go get changed while I finish with this dumb cumdump, Louise. That way I can take you out tonight with a clear head."

"Mmm... yessir. Mr. S. I just hope it's not too clear a head... you know."

I laughed before turning my attention back to Sherry who was still standing there taking my cock. I grabbed Louise beside me and kissed her while I continued sliding in and out of Sherry's backdoor. The whole scene was so sexually charged, I didn't last long before I filled up my sex slave with a groan. She collapsed onto the counter, spent and dripping while I wordlessly pulled out.

After we got cleaned up, I was getting dressed while Sherry snuggled on the couch with Hideo, still naked and bedraggled. Starla tried to pretend to talk to them but kept looking at my cock out of the corner of her eye. I knew what she was thinking. She knew I knew. I was going to have to find a chance soon to fuck her again soon. My mind meandered to the thought of enlisting Victoria or Carly to help.

My wandering mind quickly snapped back to the present when Louise walked out. She looked absolutely stunning in a long black dress. The thin fabric hung loosely from her body, clinging to her skin as if it had been magically vacuum packed onto her. Her nipples poked out from her braless breasts and, if she was wearing underwear, it was impossible to see any lines. Everyone in the room was watching her, even Hideo who normally only had eyes for Sherry.